Some issues of the notary certified transactions
... issues as transactions, civil law and civil process, electronic transactions, the role of the notary public in the digital space when certifying transactions. Particular attention is paid to transactions requiring mandatory notarization, as well as real estate transactions. The general rules for transactions notarization, their features and interaction between the court and the notary public regarding the certification of transactions are investigated. The article analyzes the main provisions of the ...
The concepts of citizenship and estate in Russian history — continuity and / or intermittence
... Population Policy in Historical Perspective. Problems of Post-Communism, 60 (6), pp. 3—15.
Lohr, E., 2006. The Ideal Citizen and Real Subject in Late Imperial Russia. Kritika: Explorations in Russian and Eurasian History, 7 (2), pp. 173—194.
Mann, M., 1987.... ... P. Weil, ed. How to be French? Nationality in Making since 1789. Durham: Duke University Press. pp. 173—193.
citizenship, estate, modes of citizenship, tradition of citizenship, “lishentsy”, “enemy of the people”, “enemy of the working class”,...
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
... (In Russ.).
54. MacDonald, R., Wójcik, C. 2004, Catching up: The role of demand, supply and regulated price effects on the real exchange rates of four accession countries, Economics of Transition, no. 12 (1), p. 153—179.
55. Förster, H. (Hrsg.) 2008,... ... the Regions of Russia, no. 1 (167), p. 29—41 (In Russ.).
60. Gorczyca, K. 2016, The Social Transformation of Large Housing Estates in Poland at the Turn of the 21st Century, Sociologický časopis/Czech Sociological Review, vol. 52, no. 6, p. 861—892....
The labour market of Russia’s Kaliningrad exclave amid Covid-19
... and its subordinate bodies shows that the Kaliningrad regional labour market has been severely battered by shutdown measures. This particularly applies to organisations operating in the most sensitive industries: manufacturing, hospitality, tourism, estate, transport, and warehousing. The unemployment has gone up, reaching a level above the national average; the number of vacancies is dwindling. Keeping the proportion of out-of-the-region workforce at the usual level may aggravate the situation. ...
Household management as seen by the federal military personnel during the American Civil War
... statements were put into the context of a soldier’s or officer’s rank in the family hierarchy and their antebellum economic activities. The main results are following. Firstly, the direct control over the family economics took forms of the real estate purchase and direct instructions concerning family business. It is worthy to note that there is a direct correlation between the serviceman’s place in the family and the width of the direct control area. Secondly, many of the farm-owners who ...
Corpus-based studies in conference interpreting
... and Jiménez Ivars A., 2004. Presentación de Proyecto de Investigación sobre Evaluación de la Calidad en Interpretación Simultánea (Bff2002—00579). Actas del IX Seminario Hispano-Ruso de Traducción e Interpretación. Moscú/Moscow: Universidad Estatal Lingüística de Moscú. MGLU. pp. 3—15.
Defrancq, B., 2015.Corpus-based research into the presumed effects of short EVS. Interpreting, 17(1), pp. 26—45.
Defrancq, B., Plevoets, K. and Magnifico, C., 2015. Connective markers in interpreting ...
Knowing humanity without knowing the human being: The structure of polemic in Kant’s political argumentation
15. Penn, W. 1963, Opyt o nastojashhem i budushhem mire v Evrope putem sozdanija evropejskogo Kongressa, Parlamenta ili Palaty gosudarstv [An Essay towards the Present and Future Peace of Europe by the Establishment of a European Dyet, Parliament or Estates], in:. Traktaty o vechnom mire. Sost. I. S. Andreeva i A. V. Gulyga [Treatises about perpetual peace. Ed. by I. S. Andreeva and A. V. Gulyga]. М.
16. Rousseau, J.-J. 1963, Suzhdenie o vechnom mire [Judgment on Perpetual Peace], in: Traktaty o ...
Land Use Policy and Land Management in Estonia
... review of materials focusing on the new land policy, land management and land use system at a new stage of Estonian development. This policy has led to the adoption of a new reform aimed at the municipalisation, privatisation, and denationalisation of real estate. The article describes mechanisms of the Romano-Germanic land management model, which has replaced the Soviet model in Estonia. It is shown that the model’s introduction has contributed to the development of the Republic’s land market and increased ...
The sociolinguistic aspects of Russian-Spanish -Catalan multilingualism: The case of a bi-ethnic polylingual family in Catalonia
... Vilafranca del Penedès. Barcelona, 1985.
11. Bloomfield L. Language. London, 1973.
12. Boixi Fuster E. Un panorama sociolingüísticdelsterritoris de llenguacatalana // E. Boixi Fuster (coord.) Elsfutursdelcatalà. Unestat de la qüestióiunaqüestiód’estat. Barcelona, 2008. P. 11—27.
13. Brohy C. Trilingual education in Switzerland // International Journal of the Sociology of Language. 2005. № 171. P. 133—148.
14. Fishman J. Bilingualism with and without diglossia; diglossia with and without ...
Peasant’s personal land ownership during Stolypin’s reforms: Myths and reality
This article provides a legal analysis of personal ownership of estate, parcels of land in homestead villages, and fortified communal land in the village, which was acquired by peasants under the legislative acts of the agrarian reform. Based on a comparison of general civil and peasant legislation, the author emphasises ...
An analytical approach to the industrial composition of the Kaliningrad region’s economy
... investment performance. It is concluded that the gross regional product shows steady growth, structural differences from the national average are insignificant, manufacturing produces the greatest output, and wholesale and retail trade is dominated by real estate operations.
1. Развитие экономики Калининградской области в ключевых показателях системы национальных счетов за 2012 год. Аналитическая записка ...
On Russian/Nordic Investment Competition in the Baltic States
... [Business News Agency PRIME], available at: http://www.1prime.ru/state_regulation/20150306/804132680.html (accessed 07.03.2015).
Russian capital, the Baltic States, Nordic capital, investment, market development theory, energy, banking, real estate, the regional dimension, the investment climate, EU
The role of transit in the economy of Latvia
... — version in force from 01.01.2012 «On Corporate Income Tax.»], available at: http://www. baltikon.lv/uploaded_files/z_pnp-2012ru. pdf (accessed 11 February 2013).
2. Zakon LR «O naloge na nedvizhimost'« [Law of the Republic of Lithuania «On Real Estate Tax»], 1997, no. 13.
3. Latvija horosho zarabatyvaet na tranzite v Afganistan [Latvia good money on transit to Afghanistan], 2012, Telegraf. lv, 4 May, available at: http://www. telegraf.lv/news/latviya-horosho-zarabatyvaet-na-tranzite-v-afganistan ...
The financial crisis in the Baltics: social and political lessons
... lv>(Accessed 17 January 2011).
7. World Economic Outlook Database, October 2009. [online] Available at:<www. imf. org> (Accessed 17 January 2011).
small countries, recession, consumer boom, real estate market, cheap loans, short and long-term loans, economic cooperation of cities