Innovative economy in the Baltic Sea region
... Russian Federal Service of State Statistics.
12. Annual innovation policy trends and аppraisal report, 2005, Denmark 2004—2005, Luxembourg, Enterprise Directorate-General.
13. Brandmuller, T. et al., 2011, Eurostat regional yearbook 2011, Luxembourg, Publications Office of the European Union.
14. Grundgesetz für die Bundesrepublik Deutschland.
15. Zverev, A. 2008, Gosudarstvennaja podderzhka innovacionnoj dejatel'nosti (zarubezhnyj opyt) [State support of innovative activity (foreign experience)], Vestnik Finansovoy Academy [Journal of the Academy of Finance], no. 4.
16. Antyushina, N (ed.). 2008, Severnaja Evropa region novogo razvitija [Northern Europe region of new development], Moscow, Ves’ Mir.
Territorial differences in the innovative development of Sweden, Finland, and the North-western federal district of the Russian Federation
... analysis of research and technological potential of the regions and their administrativeterritorial units in terms of innovative activity development. For the first time, the index of integral assessment of research and technological potential of the NWFD ... ... available at: http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat/rosstatsite/main/ (accessed 01 May 2012).
4. Fond obschestvennogo mneniya [Public Opinion Foundation], 2012, available at: http://fom.ru/ (accessed 29 May 2012).
5. Centr issledovaniy i statistiki nauki ...
Response of the Lithuanian municipalities to the First Wave of COVID-19
... 4, p. 1125—1152. doi:
6. Thomas, M. B., Fay, D. L., Berry, F. S. 2020, Strategically Marketing Florida’s Cities: An Exploratory Study Into How Cities Engage in Public Marketing, The American Review of Public Administration, vol. 50, no. 3, p. 275—285. doi:
7. McKenzie, G., Adams, B. 2020, A Country Comparison of Place-based Activity Response to COVID-19 policies, Applied Geography, vol. 125, 102363. doi:
8. Hale, T., Petherick, A., Phillips, T., Webster, S. 2020, Variation in government responses to COVID-19, Blavatnik School ...
Cross-border cooperation between nongovernmental organisations in the Pomeranian and Warmian-Masurian voivodeships
... identify the role of NGOs in cross-border cooperation and the predominant fields of their cooperation, as well as to assess their activity in attracting funding from European budgets. The article widely applies the results of surveys of NGOs conducted by the ... ... performance reports submitted by these organisations within international projects, and offers the data presented in relevant publications (Euroregion Baltic documents and Phare CBC reports, Interreg IIIA and, Interreg IIIB, NMF, and Polish-Swiss Cooperation ...
Parish schools in the system of public primary education
This article analyses the activity of parish schools in Russia in the second half of the 19th-the beginning of the 20th centuries as mass public primary schools. The author emphasises the biased attitude to parish schools in Soviet and contemporary Russian historiography as to a conservative and reactionary structure. The article considers the interaction and competition between parish ...
Sustainable development of the city territorial capital: adaptive policy through the geography of knowledge
... from each other, their diversity in size, development level, knowledge specialization makes it important to manage the diversification of knowledge. In this study, a science-related approach was used to assess the knowledge generation based on the publication activity analysis of 2013—2017 according to the international abstract database of Scopus scientific citation. The study includes 440 cities with at least 1 publication. Based on the results of the study, Russian cities fall into three types and individual ...
Model Structure and Content of a Comprehensive Maritime Plan: the Case of Kaliningrad
... I. 2013, O morskoj doktrine Rossijskoj Federacii do 2030 goda i koncepcii federal'nogo zakona o gosudarstvennom upravlenii morskoj
dejatel'nost'ju [About the Marine Doctrine of the Russian Federation until 2030 and the concept of the federal law on public administration maritime activities], Navigacija i gidrografija [Navigation and Hydrography], no. 35, p. 8—17.
3. Vargina, T. V., Myakinenkov, V. M. 2008, Gradostroitel'nyj kodeks RF [Town Planning Code of the Russian Federation], Upravlenie razvitiem territorij [Governance ...
Economic activity of the leading religious organizations in Estonia
... confessional space of regions and countries is dynamically changing and acquiring new characteristics. But these changes and the factors that determine them are not fully reflected in academic research. One of the least studied topics is the economic activity of confessions. Estonia is one of the few countries in the Baltic region where religion has not been a public institution until nowadays, therefore it hasn’t provided access to the financial records of its religious organizations.
At the same time, the population of modern Estonia (more than other countries in Northern Europe) is influenced by the ...
Kant studies in Königsberg: 1784—1949
... collecting, annotating and publishing the manuscript heritage, correspondence and lecture notes Kant. Given the large volume of primary and secondary sources, we propose a variant ofspecification of structure of Kant Studies in Königsberg — four lines of activity: popularization; biographical research and publications; collection and publication of manuskript heritage and conspects of lectures; the interpretation and reception of Kant's ideas. Detailed presented is the history of the first line — popularization of Kants philosophy. The activities of ...
Innovations in higher education
... Dubuque ; Brown, 1972.
14. Armstrong L. Barriers to Innovation and Change in Higher Education. URL:
(дата обращения: 22.03.2016).
15. Opportunities ... ....org/images/0018/001838/183808e.pdf
(дата обращения: 22.03.2016).
Filchenkova I., Samsonova N.
engagement, innovation activity, innovative potential, innovative environment of the University
Social Facilitation: the Kaliningrad Region and Russian Mainland Regions
... areas of activities, and structure of experience should be taken into account in selecting means and methods of organising youth activities. They can also serve as a basis for the regional youth policy.
1. Goltsova, Т. V. 2004, Issledovanija prosocial'nogo ... ... Research.
5. Hofstede, G. 1984, Culture’s consequences: International differences in workrelated values, Beverly Hills, CA, Sage Publications.
6. LeFebvre, R., Franke, V. 2013, Culture Matters: Individualism vs. Collectivism in Conflict: Decision-Making,...
The effect of Covid-19 on labour migration in the CIS
... strategii Rossii do 2035 g. Migratsionnaya strategiya Rossii [Proposals for the Migration Strategy of Russia until 2035 Migration Strategy of Russia], Moscow, Center for Strategic Research. 25 September 2017, available at:
2035-goda/ (accessed 05.10.2020) (in Russ.).
45. Varshaver, E. A. 2020, Foreign labor migrants in Russia amid a pandemic and economic crisis. In: Gurevich, V. S. and Kolesnikov, A. V. (eds....
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
... than the national or macroregional average. A review of literature on sustainable development in the BSR has shown that a more active use of unique resources of the coastal territories along with a technology-driven growth of blue economy sectors can counterbalance ... ....1080/03088839.2020.1788731.
21. Gabryelczyk, R. 2020, Has COVID-19 Accelerated Digital Transformation? Initial Lessons Learned for Public Administrations, Information Systems Management, vol. 37, no. 4, p. 303—309. doi: 10.1080/10580530.2020.1820633.
Comparative analysis of students’ collective consciousness in the Russia-EU and Russia-China border regions: mathematical modelling
... determine the development of countries and their regions. The authors study the spiritual sphere of regions, the inner world of people, who are human capital. This study is particularly important in relation to Russian youth, who have become one of the most active social groups. The public demand for the analysis of collective consciousness has been constantly growing. The authors argue that there are regional differences in collective consciousness, which are manifested most prominently in the comparison of eastern and western regions....
Young ‘s body mass index and its im¬pact on the frequency and variability of the heart rhythm at quiet and after phy¬sical load
... Melillo P., Bracale U. Acute mental stress assessment via short term HRV analysis in healthy adults: a systematic review with meta-analysis // Biomed Signal Proces. 2015. Vol. 18. P. 370—377.
13. Föhr T., Pietilä J., Helander E. et al. Physical activity, body mass index and heart rate variability-based stress and recovery in 16 275 Finnish employees: a cross-sectional study // BMC Public Health. 2016. Vol. 16. P. 701—714.
14. Huikuri H. V., Makikallio T. H., Peng C. K. et al. Fractal correlation properties of R-R interval dynamics and mortality in patients with depressed left ventricular function after an acute myocardial infarction ...
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
... citation database, SciVerse Scopus, which makes it possible to evaluate macroindicators at the national and global levels as well as the contribution of scholars to the global progress. The article also offers an assessment of the efficiency of research activities in the Baltic Sea region countries. It is based on a number of scientometric indicators that reflect the performance of universities in terms of research journal publications and the development of research cooperation in the field of Baltic studies. The authors consider the dynamics of research contribution and academic cooperation in the Baltic Sea countries in four leading fields — i. e. agricultural and ...
Parliament and law-making: modern understanding of the role of parliamentary procedures and laws in transforming society
... division of power, being forced aside by the executive authorities. Today the regulatory function of parliament is narrowed to the elaboration of legislation regulating, widely speaking, the standing of both individuals and corporations in all kinds of public relations. The author has proposed to focus the legislative activity of Parliament on the creation of basic norms and principles that outline the framework of public relations rather than elaborating legal acts regulating many spheres at large. The author has reviewed the role of the parliament regulations and ...
Centres for the generation of scientific publications of the international level in the regions of Russia
... production and collaboration data between cities // ISSI’19: 17th International Conference on Scientometrics and Informetrics. Rome, 2019. P. 631—642.
Peker I. Yu.
geography of knowledge, geography of scientific knowledge, spatial scientometrics, publication activity, knowledge generation, abstract and citation database
Measuring performance of cultural organizations on the data of the envelopment analysis
... cultural economics. 2004. Vol. 28, № 3. P. 195—216.
11. Castro M. F., Rizzo I. Performance measurement of heritage conservation activity in Sicily // International journal of arts management. 2009. Vol. 11, № 2. P. 29—41.
12. Del Barrio M. J., Herrero ... ... Spain // International journal of cultural policy. 2014. Vol. 20, № 2. P. 221—238.
13. Guccio C., Mignosa A., Rizzo I. Are public state libraries efficient? An empirical assessment using network Data Envelopment Analysis // Socio-Economic Planning Sciences....
The activities of Kaliningrad public education authorities aimed at organising military and pre-conscription training of schoolchildren in 1945—1962
... concerning the military training of schoolchildren in the post-war years (1945—1962) in the Kaliningrad region.The authors analyse the processes of integration of military and physical training at school as well as the management of these processes by public education authorities.
архив Калининградской области (далее —
ГАКО). Ф. 462. Оп. 2. Д. 14.
военной подготовки учащихся....
Ye. A. Polyakova — an expert on the history of landscape gardening (on the basis of archive data)
This article, based on archival materials, is devoted to the educational activity of the senior research fellow of the Museum of the City, Ye. A. Polyakova. Her works are dedicated not only to gardening and park facilities of past eras, but also to new trends in public landscape facilities of the 1920s—1930s.
1. Балабко Т. В. Е. А. Полякова — историк «зеленого строительства» Ленинграда // Всероссийская студенческая ...
Transformations in the Communicative Characteristics of Political Discourse in the Current Information Space
... communicative interactions caused by the emergence of new information technologies. Special emphasis is placed on the formation of public space as the only realm where political discourse is produced legitimately. Another focus is the current ‘conflict of ... ... logic-semantic problems]. Moscow. pp. 357—370.
3. Arendt, Kh., 2017. Viva Activa, ili O deyatel'noi zhizni [Viva Activa, or About active life]. Moscow. pp. 55—66.
4. Achkasov, V. A., 2011. National populism in post-communist countries of Central and Eastern ...
Organisation of scientific research in Germany
....europa.eu/erawatch/opencms/information/country_pages/de/country?section=Overview&subsection=StrResearchSystem (accessed 14 May 2012).
12. Heidelberg University Research, available at: http://www.uni-heidelberg.de/research/(accessed 22 January 2012).
13. Public research organisations, available at: http://erawatch.jrc.ec.europa.eu/erawatch/opencms/information/country_pages/de/country?section=ResearchPerformers&subsection=PublicResearchOrganisation (accessed 24 January 2012).
14. Research Activities at RWTH, available at: https://www.rwth-aachen.de/aw/main/english/Themes/~bhf/research/ (accessed 20 January 2012).
15. Research performers. Higher Education Institutions, available at:http://erawatch.jrc.ec.europa.eu/erawatch/opencms/information/country_ages/de/country?...
The Belarus Business Environment as Assessed by the Management of Leading Finnish Companies Operating in the Country
... perception of the Belarusian business milieu by Finnish businesspeople. The main empirical finding can be summarised by quoting a Finnish CEO, “Belarus is like any other market on the globe with the exception that foreign firms do not want to attract publicity about their activities in the country due to the poor public image of Belarus.”
1. Astley, W. G.,Van de Ven, A. H. 1983, Central Perspectives and Debates in Organization Theory, Administrative Science Quarterly, no. 28, p. 245—273.
2. Aswathappa, K. 2009, Essentials ...
Tools for developing and implementing the innovative policy of a region
... on the tools of development and introduction of innovation policy at the mesolevel, which serves as an integral part of the innovation policy of a state and the driving force of regional competitiveness. The author presents the results of innovative activity ranking of Russian regions, pays attention to the innovative potential of the Kaliningrad region, and considers the decisions of public authorities and the recent developments in the field of innovations in Russia.
1. Литвинова А. Рейтинг: инновации по формальному признаку // Сайт ежедневной деловой газеты ...
A regional level of integration processes: the opportunities for public-private partnership (the case of entrepresneurship)
... those at a regional level.The author offers a typology of PPP projects and models of cooperation between business and authorities with regard to integration. The article describes specific practices of implementing PPP projects within foreign economic activity and attraction of foreign investors. The author formulates the priority tasks of developing interaction between public structures and business community.
1. Полушкина И. Н. Содержание и объективные основы экономической интеграции // Вестник Нижегородского университета ...
Communication of Covid-19 consequences in the Baltic States inforsphere
... Environmental Governance of the Baltic Sea? Environmental Governance of the Baltic Sea, Springer, Cham, p. 205—227. doi:
11. Pynnöniemi, K. 2016, Salonius-Pasternak C. Security in the Baltic Sea Region: activation of risk potential, Finnish Institute of International Affairs, UPI Briefing Paper, available4 at:
12. Boisot, M. H. 1995, Information Space: A framework for learning in organizations, institutions and culture, Routledge, London.
13. Mencher, M. 2011, News Reporting ...
Innovation performance of Russia’s Northwestern regions: a comparative evaluation
Innovative activities underpin the economic development and competitiveness of Russian regions. This article seeks to compare the innovation ... ... among the most progressive in the country, and their available resource. A review of the literature suggests that most Russian publications combine systems of composite indices with econometric and statistical approaches to evaluate regional innovation ...
Cross-border cooperation in tourism between the Warmian-Masurian voivodeship and the Kaliningrad region
... [Cross-border cooperation], Ministry of Regional Development of the Russian Federation, available at: http://www. minregion.ru/activities/international_relations/Cross-border_coop/ (accessed 08 July 2013 г.).
19. Yarovoi, G. О. 2007, Regionalizm i transgranichnoe ... ... A. P. 2007, Jeksklavnost' v uslovijah globalizacii: izbrannye publikacii [Exclave in the context of globalization: selected publications], Kaliningrad, Immanuel Kant State University of Russia, 354 p.
24. Korneevets, V. S. 2010, Klassifikacija prigranichnyh ...
Near-border regions’ mass media within the context of public diplomacy: expert survey results’ analysis (the Case of the Saratov region)
Nowadays, within Russian scholarship, there is not so much research on the role of regional mass media in conducting public diplomacy. In this context, the article aims at analyzing results of experts’ survey taken in May 2018. Among other things,... ... region and media from abroad. An inference is made that mass media pay inadequate attention to “foreign” aspects of their activity, which, in its turn, necessitates organizing and holding additional events aimed at galvanizing life into expert and ...
Negative externalities and sustainability of energy sector
... electricity industry and evaluation and internalization of the negative externalities are reviewed from the viewpoint of principles of environmental economics and sustainable development.
Arrow K. J. (1970). The organization of economic activity: issues pertinent to the choice of market versus nonmarket allocation. / In: Public expenditures and policy analysis.
Baarsma, B.; Lambooy, E. (2005). Valuation of externalities through neo-classical methods by including institutional variables. / Transportation research.
Part D 10. P. 459-475.
The improvement of law enforcement activities in the field of environmental security in Russia
The article stresses that, in the modern world, economic activities have a significant negative effect on environmental security. The human impact on the environment is a result of gross ... ... статистический бюллетень / Росстат. М., 2013. URL: http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/publications/catalog/doc_1140094699578 (дата обращения: 23.01.2014).
8. Федеральная служба государственной ...
Paul Natorp’s social pedagogic theory and it’s relevance to modern russian education
... use. In the center of his pedagogy Natorp places the concept of “will”. It is directly connected to the three levels of activity of consciousness which are associated with the three stages of education — family education, school and stage of free ... ... universiteta: vzglyad ehkonomista [University’s mission: economist point of view], Polit. ru: Publichnye lekcii. [Polit. ru: Public lectures]. Moscow, 18.04.2013. URL:
(accessed: 05 November 2015).
Methods of spatial scientometrics in the study of countries and region
... науки // Наука. Инновации. Образование. 2016. № 4. URL:
ment-infrastruktury-nauki (дата обращения: 12.12.2018).
Peker I. Yu.
publication activity, scientometrics, spatial analysis, geography of science, geography of knowledge, Baltic region
The formation of a risk management system for projects in the field of aquaculture innovative development in the Kaliningrad region: a case study
... management of aquaculture development projects, which make it possible to include risk management activity in the general context of activities of parent project organizations. The authors develop the concept and principal scheme of the formation of risk management ... ... podhod [Corporate system of project management: the integration approach], SOVNET, available at: http://www.sovnet.ru/bookstore/publications/465/ (accessed 12 January 2012).
Serbulov Alexey, Stepanov Alexey, Polyakov Oleg
management, projects, risks, innovations,...
Assessment of the Socio-economic Development of Russian Regions: an Overview of Approaches
... Социально-экономические показатели. URL:
(дата обращения: 12.12.2017).
3. Самарина В. П. Особенности ... ... Северо-Западного федерального округа на период до 2020 года». URL:
investproject/doc20111118_022 (дата обращения: 23.01.2018).
9. Михайлов А. Лидеры ...
Migration and the Transformation of Multiethnic Population Structure in the Kaliningrad Region of the Post-Soviet Era
... outgoing movement of population. In the post-Soviet period the Kaliningrad region has experienced positive net migration. This active migration into the region has contributed to the development of “migration networks” and established a new basis for ... ... Region in figures], 1996, Kaliningrad.
15. Zimovina, Е. P. 2013, 20 November, Interview with the chairman of the regional public organization Ukrainian national-cultural autonomy "Our Fatherland" A. P. Kostyuk, manuscript, Kaliningrad.
Research and technology agreements in the Norwegian concession system of the 1970s—1990s
... companies, 1994, 21 February, Oslo, Ministry of indystry and energy.
17. Regulations 1985: Regulations to Act relating to petroleum activities, 1985, § 39, Oslo, Ministry of petroleum and energy, available at: http://www.lovdata.no/all/tl-19961129-072-002.html#2-1 ... ... ELF og Conoco — straffet, Aftenposten, 24 January.
Norway, oil and gas industry, offshore, concessions, public policy, research and technology agreements
The current state and problems of fishing industry development in the coastal regions of the Russian Federation
... государственной статистики : [сайт]. URL:
connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/publications/catalog/doc_1138623506156 (дата обращения: 21.07.2019).
20. О мерах по реализации ... ...?p=201:7:1206439180000366::NO (дата обращения:
Lachininskii S. S., Shendrik A. V., Petukhova N. K.
maritime activities, coastal regions, Russia, fisheries, industry, maritime complex
The role of the European Central Bank in ensuring the financial stability of the EU
... ways, unprecedented support by the member states of the European Union to each other. This move was highly questioned by the public. In addition to eloquent statements about the need to break the adverse interdependence of sovereign risks and risks of ... ... on the effective work of the European Central Bank (ECB). That is why the formation of the EU Banking Union and its current activities are inextricably linked with the efficiency of the ECB. EU member states gave the ECB a certain credit of confidence ...
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
... RSA European Comference, Tampere.
13. McDonald, F., Tsagdis, D., Huang, D. 2006, The development of industrial clusters and public policy, Entrepreneurship and Regional Development, Vol. 18, no. 6, p. 525—542.
14. Vazhenin, S. G., Sukhikh, V. V. 2009,... ... socio-economic development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020, available at:
Königsberger Kant-Forschung: Allgemeine Aufgaben und Popularisierung
... collecting, annotating and publishing Kant’s manuscripts, correspondence, and lecture notes. In view of primary and secondary sources we would suggest to structure this movement in four lines: popularization; biographical research; collection and publication of manuscripts, letters and lecture notes; interpretation and reception of Kant's ideas. A more detailed description is given for the first line — an activity of persons of different occupations, which was more or less popularizing. It began during Kant’s lifetime and concluded with the last echoes of Königsberg culture while the town was no more part of Germany. It was an important part of the ...
The structure of political elite networks in the Republic of Poland in 1993—2013
... businesspeople directly participating in political processes is decreasing, whereas ‘moral politicians’ usually take an active part in the formation of political elites.
1. Fodor, E., Wnuk-Lipinski, E. Yershova, N. 1995, The New Political and Cultural ... ... Change: The Polish Perspective. In: Silbereisen, R. K., Chen, X. Social Change and Human Development: Concept and Results, SAGE Publications Ltd.
5. Wasilewski, J. 2009, Politicheskaja jelita srednej stupeni: problematika issledovanija [The political elite ...
The journal “1812”and the 100th anniversary of the Patriotic War of 1812
... and the Borodino panorama, painted by F. A. Roubaud for the 100th anniversary of the Patriotic War of 1812. On the one hand, publications in the journal reflected the prevailing worldview and the lexis used at that time. On the other hand, articles of ... ... four issues of the journal. Comparative analysis of literary, popular science and information texts and the biographies and activities of the authors, makes it possible to understand the intended meaning these “unobtrusive participants in discourse” ...
On combining translator training with foreign language teaching
... analytical and reinforcement training techniques, the latter being the focus of this paper. The author argues that exercise-type activities beneficial for both TT and FLT can be practiced in full harmony with the competence-based student-centred teaching ... .... Translating Today, 2 (1), pp. 3—6.
Pym, A., 2012. Training Translators. Available at:
. researchgate. net/publication/297128820_Training_Translators [accessed 10 March 2019]. http:// dx.doi.org/10.1093/oxfordhb/9780199239306.013.0032....
Development of Aland Islands: major trends and challenges
... international legal regulations determining current status of the islands, identifies the trends in volume and structure of economic activities, ana lyzes processes of population change by regions and communes, as well as migration flows. The article also characterizes ... ... Consulate General of Finland, St. Petersburg. General information about Finland], 2013,
available at: http://www.finland.org.ru/public/default.aspx?nodeid=37009&contentlan=15&culture=ru-RU (accessed 26 January 2013).
3. Deryabin, Yu. S. 2009, Osobaja avtonomija ...
Innovative development of rural settlements of the Leningrad region
... innovative solutions and technologies that can increase the level of well-being and the quality of the living environment. The purpose of this study is to assess the existing differences between the rural and urban population in the provision of banking, public, information and communication services as the basis for activating the innovation process. The study is carried out on urban and rural municipalities of the Leningrad region. Special attention is paid to the spatial factor in concentration of service renders. It is revealed that there is a significant gap ...
Duty and Coercion in Kant’s Republican Cosmopolitanism
... states, far from involving a hierarchy over governmental structure. Third, I will discuss that the only reason to perform an active role in the political sphere according to Kant stems from the statehood, so that to help other needy and less developed ... ... rights, in: International Affairs 81/2, pp. 427—439.
18. Pogge, T. 1994, An Egalitarian Law of Peoples, in: Philosophy and Public Affairs 23, pp. 195—224.
19. Rawls, J. 2001, The Law of Peoples, Harvard.
20. Ronzoni, M. 2014, Two conceptions of state ...
Coastal and western border centers in the system of large cities of modern Russia: socio-economic and innovation development.
... number of organizations and enterprises, retail trade turnover and public catering, commissioning of houses and the number of publications in peer-reviewed journals, indexed in Scopus) the study confirmed the hypothesis on ‘coastalizing’ socio-economic ... ... European Conference on Knowledge Management. 2019. С. 738—745.
24. Pushkarev A. A. Cluster analysis of regional innovation activity in Russia in 2010—2015 // R-Economy. 2018. № 4 (1). Р. 10—17.
25. Rusetskaya O. Grouping cities based of their ...
Kant and His Heritage in Belarusian Philosophy of the Soviet and Post-Soviet Periods
The interpretation of Kant’s philosophy by thinkers in pre-Soviet Belarus has been the subject of not a few publications. They described the reception of his seminal ideas, the analysis, polemic and occasionally sharp criticism of these ... ...
Grudnitsky, G. D., 1986. Problema aktivnosti sub”ekta poznaniya v nemeckoj filosofii vtoroj poloviny 18 veka [The Problem of the Activity of the Subject of Knowledge in German Philosophy of the Second Half of the 18th Century]. Abstract of the Dissertation ...