Assessment of the Socio-economic Development of Russian Regions: an Overview of Approaches
... Социально-экономические показатели. URL:
(дата обращения: 12.12.2017).
3. Самарина В. П. Особенности ... ... Северо-Западного федерального округа на период до 2020 года». URL:
investproject/doc20111118_022 (дата обращения: 23.01.2018).
9. Михайлов А. Лидеры ...
Duty and Coercion in Kant’s Republican Cosmopolitanism
... states, far from involving a hierarchy over governmental structure. Third, I will discuss that the only reason to perform an active role in the political sphere according to Kant stems from the statehood, so that to help other needy and less developed ... ... rights, in: International Affairs 81/2, pp. 427—439.
18. Pogge, T. 1994, An Egalitarian Law of Peoples, in: Philosophy and Public Affairs 23, pp. 195—224.
19. Rawls, J. 2001, The Law of Peoples, Harvard.
20. Ronzoni, M. 2014, Two conceptions of state ...
Paul Natorp’s social pedagogic theory and it’s relevance to modern russian education
... use. In the center of his pedagogy Natorp places the concept of “will”. It is directly connected to the three levels of activity of consciousness which are associated with the three stages of education — family education, school and stage of free ... ... universiteta: vzglyad ehkonomista [University’s mission: economist point of view], Polit. ru: Publichnye lekcii. [Polit. ru: Public lectures]. Moscow, 18.04.2013. URL:
(accessed: 05 November 2015).
Ye. A. Polyakova — an expert on the history of landscape gardening (on the basis of archive data)
This article, based on archival materials, is devoted to the educational activity of the senior research fellow of the Museum of the City, Ye. A. Polyakova. Her works are dedicated not only to gardening and park facilities of past eras, but also to new trends in public landscape facilities of the 1920s—1930s.
1. Балабко Т. В. Е. А. Полякова — историк «зеленого строительства» Ленинграда // Всероссийская студенческая ...
Development of Aland Islands: major trends and challenges
... international legal regulations determining current status of the islands, identifies the trends in volume and structure of economic activities, ana lyzes processes of population change by regions and communes, as well as migration flows. The article also characterizes ... ... Consulate General of Finland, St. Petersburg. General information about Finland], 2013,
available at: http://www.finland.org.ru/public/default.aspx?nodeid=37009&contentlan=15&culture=ru-RU (accessed 26 January 2013).
3. Deryabin, Yu. S. 2009, Osobaja avtonomija ...
The structure of political elite networks in the Republic of Poland in 1993—2013
... businesspeople directly participating in political processes is decreasing, whereas ‘moral politicians’ usually take an active part in the formation of political elites.
1. Fodor, E., Wnuk-Lipinski, E. Yershova, N. 1995, The New Political and Cultural ... ... Change: The Polish Perspective. In: Silbereisen, R. K., Chen, X. Social Change and Human Development: Concept and Results, SAGE Publications Ltd.
5. Wasilewski, J. 2009, Politicheskaja jelita srednej stupeni: problematika issledovanija [The political elite ...
Territorial differences in the innovative development of Sweden, Finland, and the North-western federal district of the Russian Federation
... analysis of research and technological potential of the regions and their administrativeterritorial units in terms of innovative activity development. For the first time, the index of integral assessment of research and technological potential of the NWFD ... ... available at: http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat/rosstatsite/main/ (accessed 01 May 2012).
4. Fond obschestvennogo mneniya [Public Opinion Foundation], 2012, available at: http://fom.ru/ (accessed 29 May 2012).
5. Centr issledovaniy i statistiki nauki ...
The Visegrad Group and the Baltic Assembly: coalitions within the EU as seen through Russian foreign policy
... these associations to pursue an independent foreign and domestic policy. This study uses a comparison method to analyse the activities of the two organisations and identify their significance for the EU.
1. Busygina, I.M., Klimovich, S.A. 2017,... ... Borzel, T.A., Risse, T. 2019, Grand Theories of Integration and the Challenges of Comparative Regionalism, Journal of European Public Policy, vol. 26, no. 8, p. 1231—1252. doi:
3. Efremova, K.A. 2017,...
Active derivational models of the Russian language based on the «Corona» vocabulary
The article examines new lexical units that have appeared in the Russian language as some reflection of COVID-19 spreading across Russia and worldwide as well fundamental changes in social, economic and political life that it has triggered. The pandemic brought about new vocabulary, a number of medical terms and disinfectant names, which have become the most used both in colloquial speech and in the media and Internet discourse. The paper is devoted to the description of the derivatives where the...
Depopulation of coastal rural Lithuania: do regional parks stabilise the situation?
... E. G. 2020, Scientific and Practical Aspects of Organizing week-end Routes in the Natural Environment Using Technologies of Active tourism, Service and Tourism: Current Challenges, vol. 14, no. 2, p. 50—63. doi: 10.24411/1995-0411-2020-10205.
5. Bodesmo,... ... landurbplan.2014.09.001.
11. Woods, M. 2011, Rural geography: Processes, responses and experiences in rural restructuring, SAGE Publications Ltd. doi:
12. Zariņa, A., Vinogradovs, I., Šķiņķis, P. 2018, Towards ...
On poetic emotiology in poetry and beyond
... representing emotions are closely linked to the features of the social period, to existential demands and to the state of public consciousness. The part of the article that is related to non-poetic communication interprets such links based on the examples ... ... [Lyric notes]. Leningrad, 223 р. (in Russ.).
Sokolova, O. V., 2015. Diskursy aktivnogo vozdeistviya: teoriya i tipologiya [Active Impact Discourses: Theory and Typology]. PhD Dissertation. Moscow, 635 р. (in Russ.).
Stepanov, Yu. S., 1983. In the ...
Centres for the generation of scientific publications of the international level in the regions of Russia
... production and collaboration data between cities // ISSI’19: 17th International Conference on Scientometrics and Informetrics. Rome, 2019. P. 631—642.
Peker I. Yu.
geography of knowledge, geography of scientific knowledge, spatial scientometrics, publication activity, knowledge generation, abstract and citation database
What is Kantian Philosophy of Mathematics? An Overview of Contemporary Studies
This review of contemporary discussions of Kantian philosophy of mathematics is timed for the publication of the essay Kant’s Philosophy of Mathematics. Volume 1: The Critical Philosophy and Its Roots (2020) edited by ... ... des Menschen, auch allen Dingen überhaupt. Halle: Rengerischen Buchhandlung,
Wolff, R. P., 1963. Kant’s Theory of Mental Activity: a Commentary on the Transcendental Analytic of the Critique of Pure Reason. Cambridge (MA): Harvard University Press....
Translation of new sociological terminology: challenges and solutions
... leads to the emergence of a large number of neological terms. Currently, the academic language of Russian sociology sees an active expansion of foreign language terminology and translated terms reflecting changes in the English-language social picture ... ... dlya sotsial'nykh rabotnikov) [Terminology of social work: structure, semantics and functioning (the case of English-language publications for social workers)]. Ph. D. Saint Petersburg (in Russ.).
Cabré, M. T., 1999. Terminology: theory, methods, and ...
Coastal and western border centers in the system of large cities of modern Russia: socio-economic and innovation development.
... number of organizations and enterprises, retail trade turnover and public catering, commissioning of houses and the number of publications in peer-reviewed journals, indexed in Scopus) the study confirmed the hypothesis on ‘coastalizing’ socio-economic ... ... European Conference on Knowledge Management. 2019. С. 738—745.
24. Pushkarev A. A. Cluster analysis of regional innovation activity in Russia in 2010—2015 // R-Economy. 2018. № 4 (1). Р. 10—17.
25. Rusetskaya O. Grouping cities based of their ...
Transformation of global value chains in Russia and the Baltics amid Covid-19: prospects for regionalization and implications for economic policy
... Latvia, and Lithuania to the EU and NATO in 2004 and the introduction of reciprocal EU-Russia sanctions in 2014 did not curb GVC activities between Russia and the Baltics. The article discusses factors in the transformation of the Baltics-Russian GVCs amid ... ..., C. 2020, Global Value Chains and Productivity: Micro Evidence from Estonia, IMF.org, available at:
07/03/Global-Value-Chains-and-Productivity-Micro-Evidence-from-Estonia-49376 (accessed 5 August 2020)....
The journal “1812”and the 100th anniversary of the Patriotic War of 1812
... and the Borodino panorama, painted by F. A. Roubaud for the 100th anniversary of the Patriotic War of 1812. On the one hand, publications in the journal reflected the prevailing worldview and the lexis used at that time. On the other hand, articles of ... ... four issues of the journal. Comparative analysis of literary, popular science and information texts and the biographies and activities of the authors, makes it possible to understand the intended meaning these “unobtrusive participants in discourse” ...
The current state and problems of fishing industry development in the coastal regions of the Russian Federation
... государственной статистики : [сайт]. URL:
connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/publications/catalog/doc_1138623506156 (дата обращения: 21.07.2019).
20. О мерах по реализации ... ...?p=201:7:1206439180000366::NO (дата обращения:
Lachininskii S. S., Shendrik A. V., Petukhova N. K.
maritime activities, coastal regions, Russia, fisheries, industry, maritime complex
Information metabolism and innovation dynamics in the Rostov agglomeration: the role of the coastal factor and economic clustering
... the intra-system mechanisms to compensate for the reduction of codified knowledge flows in the Rostov agglomeration via the active clustering of innovation sector, accompanied by the dynamics of tacit knowledge and the shrinking of its spatial imbalances.... ... государственной статистики : [офиц. сайт]. URL:
wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/publications/catalog/doc_ 1138623506156 (дата обращения: 06.07.2019).
19. Шмидт А.В., Антонюк В....
On combining translator training with foreign language teaching
... analytical and reinforcement training techniques, the latter being the focus of this paper. The author argues that exercise-type activities beneficial for both TT and FLT can be practiced in full harmony with the competence-based student-centred teaching ... .... Translating Today, 2 (1), pp. 3—6.
Pym, A., 2012. Training Translators. Available at:
. researchgate. net/publication/297128820_Training_Translators [accessed 10 March 2019]. http:// dx.doi.org/10.1093/oxfordhb/9780199239306.013.0032....
How translations are willed into existence
... that make acts of translating possible or necessary in the first place. The discussion affirms the status of translators as active players, or agents, of communication. If it is true that in real life translators rarely determine whether a sign will ... ... London and New York: Pinter.
Solum, K., 2017. “Translators, editors, publishers, and critics: Multiple translatorship in the public sphere”. Textual and Contextual Voices of Translation. Amsterdam and Philadelphia: John Benjamins. pp. 39—60.
National monetary policy and the role of banks in increasing its efficiency
... organisations in implementing the national monetary policy; conducting a scientific analysis of current problems relating to banking activities; making effective use of objective economic laws and all the means of administrative and economic influence that ... .... 86. P. 1—20.
17. Hainz Ch., Hakenes H. The politician and his banker — How to efficiently grant state aid //Journal of Public Economics. 2012. Vol. 96, iss. 1—2. P. 218—225.
18. Hanson S. G., Stein J. C. Monetary policy and long-term real rates ...
The media image of San Escobar in the space of fictional worlds: a socio-semiotic perspective
[Accessed 19 August 2018] (in Russ.).
Verbitskiy, А. А., 1990. Aktivnoe obuchenie v szkole: kontekstnyj podkhod [Active schooling: a contextual approach]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Vinogradov, V. V., 1977. The main types of lexical meanings of the ... ... Leningrad (in Russ.).
Sladkevich, Zh., 2018. I will not say anything, but again I will say something: the aberration content of public discourse from the perspective of meaning generation (categories of meaningfulness and meaninglessness). In: Zh. Sladkevich,...
Сoastal exclaves among enclosed territories of the world
....2018 // Eurostat. URL:
(дата обращения: 24.04.2018).
33. Gibraltar // The World Factbook — Central Intelligence Agency. URL:
(дата обращения: 24.04.2018).
34. Brunei // City Population. URL:
(дата обращения: 24.04.2018).
35. East Timor: Districts, Cities & Urban ...
Ways to optimize the characteristics of active synthesizers frequency
... 2886 DOT/FAA/DS-89/06. Piloted Simulation. Evaluation of Recovery. Guidance for Microburst Wind Shear Encounters. URL:
(дата обращения: 11.04.2018).
22. NASA Conference Publication 2474. Wind Shear / Turbulence. Inputs to Flight. Simulation and Systems / eds. R. Bowles, W. Frost. URL:
(дата обращения: 14.04.2018).
23. Barr N. Wind Models ...
The role of the European Central Bank in ensuring the financial stability of the EU
... ways, unprecedented support by the member states of the European Union to each other. This move was highly questioned by the public. In addition to eloquent statements about the need to break the adverse interdependence of sovereign risks and risks of ... ... on the effective work of the European Central Bank (ECB). That is why the formation of the EU Banking Union and its current activities are inextricably linked with the efficiency of the ECB. EU member states gave the ECB a certain credit of confidence ...
Königsberger Kant-Forschung: Allgemeine Aufgaben und Popularisierung
... collecting, annotating and publishing Kant’s manuscripts, correspondence, and lecture notes. In view of primary and secondary sources we would suggest to structure this movement in four lines: popularization; biographical research; collection and publication of manuscripts, letters and lecture notes; interpretation and reception of Kant's ideas. A more detailed description is given for the first line — an activity of persons of different occupations, which was more or less popularizing. It began during Kant’s lifetime and concluded with the last echoes of Königsberg culture while the town was no more part of Germany. It was an important part of the ...
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
... RSA European Comference, Tampere.
13. McDonald, F., Tsagdis, D., Huang, D. 2006, The development of industrial clusters and public policy, Entrepreneurship and Regional Development, Vol. 18, no. 6, p. 525—542.
14. Vazhenin, S. G., Sukhikh, V. V. 2009,... ... socio-economic development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020, available at:
The Baltics on Their Way towards a Circular Economy
... potential strategy for societal development, aimed to increase prosperity while reducing dependence on raw materials and energy. Many businesses regard circular economy as a way to enhance economic growth and increase profits. Governments across the world actively engage in the discussion about the benefits of a transition to a circular economy and about its impact on employment, economic growth, and the environment. This paper aims to study the major issues of circular economy, to identify its advantages,...
Security in the Baltic region as a Projection of Global Confrontation between Russia and the USA
... function is implemented through the Intermarium project meant to separate Russia from the EU. The four countries are rather active in this area, striving to attain the status of the US principal partners in the region and Europe in general. To retaliate,... ... Stoicescu, K. 2015, Russian threat to Security in the Baltic Sea Region, RKK ICDS, October 6, available at:
29. Bajarnas, E., Haab,...
Coalition Within a Coalition: The Baltics in the European Union
... European Union. It is demonstrated that Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia have created a stable small coalition within the EU and actively form ad hoc alliances with the leading states to push union-level decisions, as it was the case with settling the migrant ... ... no. 4, p. 1027—1056.
9. Alesina, A., Warsziarg, R. 1999, Is Europe going too far? Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, no. 51, p. 1—42.
10. Alesina, A., Spolaore, F., Warsziarg, R. 1997, Economic integration and political disintegration,...
Some trends and features of investment activity in the Kaliningrad region
... Бюллетень социально-экономического кризиса в России: Аналитический центр при Правительстве Российской Федерации. 2015. № 5. URL:
(дата обращения: 01.03.2016).
15. Ram R. Government Size and Economic Growth: A New Framework and Some Evidence from Cross-Section and Time-Series Data // American Economic Review. 1986. Vol. 76. P. 191—203.
On the relation between spatial concepts, strategic and territorial planning in the Russian Federation in the context of the development of the Kaliningrad / Vistula Lagoon region
... Правительством Эстонской Республики о сотрудничестве в области охраны и рационального использования трансграничных вод от 20.08.1997 г. URL:
(дата обращения: 20.01.2016).
10. Территориально-пространственное планирование. URL:
DAM/hlm/documents/Publications/spatial_planning. r.pdf (дата обращения: 20.01.2016).
11. Об упразднении Министерства регионального развития Российской Федерации : указ Президента ...
Social study of psychoavtive substance abuse in the Baltic region state: The Russian component of the international study
... young people to the substance abuse problem. The data obtained can be used as a tool for local specialstis and policymakers active in the field of substance abuse prevention in youth in the process of preventive work at the local level.
1. Ахметова ... ... № 61. Р. 902—907.
11. WHO: Global status report on alcohol and health 2014. URL: http:// www. who.int/substance_abuse/publications/global_alcohol_report/en/ (дата обращения: 10.07.2014).
Mikhailova Yu., Khaliullin N., Lisitsyna ...
The alignment of stakeholders’ interests in interfirm networking
... Beneficial Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives //Journal of Business Ethics. 2009. Vol. 85. P. 257—272.
7. Bovaird T. Public governance: balancing stakeholder power in a network society //International Review of Administrative Sciences. 2005. Vol.... ... Neubaum D. O., Zahra S. A. Institutional Ownership and Corporate Social Performance:The Moderating Effects of Investment Horizon, Activism, and Coordination// Journal of Management. 2006. Vol. 32. P. 108—131.
27. Pitelis C. N., Wahl M. W. Edith Penrose: ...
Maritime transport as a system-building element of the Baltic transnational transport region
... the Baltic region. The author describes maritime transport as a key element of the transnational transport region ensuring the activation and development of new forms of international cooperation in the Baltic area.
1. Йонниеми П. Стратегия ... ... (дата обращения: 18.12.2012).
12. Baltic Port list 2006. Annual cargo statistic of ports in the Baltic Sea region/ A publication from the centre for maritime studies university of Turku. Turku,2008.
13. Baltic ports volumes in 2009// Baltic Transport ...
Spatial development of network entrepreneurial structures of the service industry: a methodology for selecting towns for opening new outlets
... in entrepreneurship. Special attention is given to the spatial organization of network entrepreneurial structure’s economic activity under the conditions of geographic broadening of the network interaction scope. The author offers methods of town selection ... ... государственного университета экономики и управления. 2007. № 2. URL: http://www.nsaem.ru/Science/Publications /Science_notes/Archive/2007/2/371.pdf (дата обращения: 12.05.2009).
network entrepreneurial ...
The manifestation of perfectionism phenomenon in Russian research publications
... измерения перфекционизма на российской выборке // Психологическая диагностика : науч.-метод. и практ. журн. 2009. № 1. С. 101—120.
perfectionism, perfection, activities, personality, statistical data processing.
The role of transborder cooperation in the increase of innovative potential of the Baltic region
... conclusion about the need to increase the share of innovative projects with the participation of the regions of North-West of Russia; actors fr om the Nordic countries, wh ere regional cooperation is an important engine for innovation development, should be actively involved in these projects.
1. Инновационная деятельность и трансграничное сотрудничество в регионе «Соседства» / под ред. М. А. Никитина. Калининград,...
EU-Russia cooperation in the Baltic Sea marine environment protection
... universal and regional levels of cooperation between states in marine environment protection. Special attention is paid to the activity of the European Union in the field of the Baltic Sea environment protection.
1. Resolution A.982(24) of the Assembly ... ... Baltic Sea Action Group — за Балтийское море // Инфо-Финляндия. URL: http://www.info-finlandia. ru/public/default.aspx?contentid=169715 (дата обращения: 04.12.2010).
8. Birnie P. W., Boyle A., Redgwell C. International ...
The institutional aspects of the discrete investment choice at a regional level (through the example of the SEZ in the Kaliningrad region)
... analysed the changes of the institution of SEZ throughout the latter's existence as well as the conditions of the economic agent activity within the SEZ. With the help of the Devereaux, Griffith model (1999, 2003), which describes the interconnections between ... ... Fiscal Studies, 1998.
Devereux M., Griffith R.
Evaluating tax policy for location decisions // International Tax and Public Finance. 2003. №
10. P. 107—126.
Elshner C., Vanborren W.
Corporate effective tax rates in an enlarged European ...
Key actors of German ‘soft power’ in the Baltics
... of ‘soft power’ aimed to create a positive image of Germany in Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia. The article examines the activity of German political foundations, research institutions, communities, language centres, and scientific and cultural organisations.... ... für Nachwuchspolitiker aus den Baltischen Staaten, Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung, 2015, available at: http://www.kas.de/lettland/de/publications/42658/ (accessed 02.10.2015).
4. Auslandsbüro Belarus, 2015, Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung, available at: http://www....
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
... University, 197 p.
24. Council of Europe Landscape and sustainable development: challenges of the European Landscape Convention, 2006, Council of Europe Publishing, Strasbourg, available at: http://www.coe.int/t/dg4/cultureheritage/heritage/landscape/Publications/PaysageDeveloppement%20_en.pdf (accessed 13.06.2014).
25. Golobiс, M., Cof, A., Guliс, A. 2006, Vulnerability, attractiveness and suitability analysis of the area of Škofja Loka municipality for production activities, Ljubljana , Urban planning institute of the RS.
26. Gundlash, E. R., Hayes, M. O. 1978 , Classification of costal environments in terms of potential vulnerability to oil spill damage, Marine Technology Society Journal, Vol.12, no. 4, p. ...
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... http://www.cbr.ru/eng/statistics/ (accessed 15.03.2015).
7. The World Factbook, 2015, available at: https://www.cia.gov/library/ publications/the-world-factbook/ (accessed 15.03.2015).
8. Vneshnjaja torgovlja Rossijskoj Federacii po osnovnym stranam za janvar'- ... ... Orientation in the Eclectic Paradigm, INSEAD Working Papers, 2002, no. 92, MK.
10. Dunning, J. 1977, Trade, Location of Economic Activity and the Multinational Enterprise: A search for an eclectic approach, London, Macmillan.
11. Dunning, J. 1993, Multinational ...
Kant in Nikolai Strakhov’s philosophical research (An experience of epistemological orientation)
2. Vvedensky, A. I. 1896. Znachenie filosofskoj dejatel’nosti N. N. Strahova [The meaning of Strakhov’s philosophical activity], Obrazovanie [Education], no. 3, dep. II, p. 1—8.
3. Gavrjushin, N. K. 2013. Za kulisami filosofskoj drami: metafizika ... ... [Some remarks on the philosophy of Nikolai Strakhov], Zhurnal Ministerstva narodnogo prosveschenija [Journal of the Ministry of Public Education], pt. CCCV, no. 6, p. 339—361.
16. Rozanov, V. V. 2001. Literaturnie izgnanniki: N. N. Strakhov. K. N. ...
Russia and the Baltic States: Some Results and a Few Perspectives
... either difficult or altogether impossible when it comes to the Baltic States. For 20 years, the Russian Federation has been actively promoting a model of mutually beneficial co-operation. The anti-Russian discourse of the Baltic States' political elites ... ... States: 2010"], 2003, Foundation for Prospective Studies and Initiatives, April, available at: http://www.psifoundation.ru/publications/2003/05/baltika1.htm (accessed 03.04.2014).
16. Rossija i Pribaltika [Russian and Baltic], 1999, Report of the Committee ...
The Belarus Business Environment as Assessed by the Management of Leading Finnish Companies Operating in the Country
... perception of the Belarusian business milieu by Finnish businesspeople. The main empirical finding can be summarised by quoting a Finnish CEO, “Belarus is like any other market on the globe with the exception that foreign firms do not want to attract publicity about their activities in the country due to the poor public image of Belarus.”
1. Astley, W. G.,Van de Ven, A. H. 1983, Central Perspectives and Debates in Organization Theory, Administrative Science Quarterly, no. 28, p. 245—273.
2. Aswathappa, K. 2009, Essentials ...
The Works of Modern Russian Historians and the Historiography of Medieval Lithuania before and after the Red October
... that the disintegration of the Soviet Union marked a new period in research on the historiography of medieval Lithuania. The activation of historical and historiographical studies was a result of a revision of views of Lithuanian past. The authors believe ... ... historiography exhibits a “nostalgic” attitude to pre-revolutionary works, while the reception of the later, Soviet-era publications is more critically inclined. Post-Soviet historians do not restrict themselves by describing previous historiography: ...
Border Position as a Factor of Strategic and Territorial Planning in Russian Regions in the Baltic
... cooperation. The Baltic macroregion has vast experience in developing joint Russia-EU programmes. This experience of coordinating activities in the economic and sociocultural spheres, as well as international spatial planning innovations (German landscape ... ... // Евразийская экономическая интеграция. 2008. № 1. URL:http://www.eabr.org/media/img/rus/publications/magazine/no1/n1_2008_14_Vardomskiy.pdf (дата обращения: 01.06.2014).
3. Герасименко Т....
Knowledge Management and the Increase of SME Competitiveness: a Case Study
... knowledge in enhancing business competitiveness in a regional economy. The effect of knowledge management processes on the economic activity of businesses in the Latvian region of Latgale is considered. To assess the role of knowledge and knowledge management ... ... assets: the role of firms structure and industrial context: 125—144 // TeeceDJ (eds). Managing Industrial Knowledge. Sage Publications: London, 2001.
26. Argote L., Ingram P. Knowledge transfer: a basis for competitive advantage in firms. Organizational ...