The open method of coordination as a new form of governance: features, characteristics, prospects of application
and mapping OMC in different policy areas. New modes of governance. Integrated project. Project no. CITI-CT-2004-506392. Priority 7 — citizens and governance in the knowledge — based society.
02/D09. 2005.... ... 4a: Involving experts in the process of national policy convergence. 2001. June
The open method of coordination as a ‘two-level game’. Policy and politics. Vol. 36:2. 2008. January.
The open ...
Acceleration of Computations in Jacobian Hyperelliptic Curve
In article is stated the method of acceleration of procedures of addition and doubling points Jacobian of a hyperelliptic curve in affine and projective coordinates. Corresponding modified Miller algorithms are developed. In affine coordinates an expense for group operation of doubling there are more than expenses for group operation of addition, therefore it is more favorable to realize consistently ...
On the relation between spatial concepts, strategic and territorial planning in the Russian Federation in the context of the development of the Kaliningrad / Vistula Lagoon region
... article studies the issues of spatial, territorial and strategic planning in the modern management practice in Russia and in the region of Kaliningrad / Vistula Lagoon in particular. The research focuses on the opportunities of creating mechanisms for coordination and joint work of Russian and Polish partners to provide for common or related programs of spatial planning in the region. The research was carried out by Russian and Polish partners in the framework of the international project "Opportunities and Benefits sharing the Vistula Lagoon", implemented within the "Lithuania — Poland — Russia" cross-border cooperation programs in the years 2007—2013, financed by the European Unio n and co-financed by ...
Indirect translation: Main trends in practice and research
... relates to the spatial dimension of ITr as well as to the geographic spread of ITr research. The when question concerns the time coordinates of ITr practice as well as the diachronic evolution of ITr studies. The why questions looks into the motivations for ... ... Translation Research Terms: A Tentative Glossary for Moments of Perplexity and Dispute. In: A. Pym (ed.). Translation Research Projects 3. Tarragona: Intercultural Studies Group, pp. 75—100.
Ringmar, M., 2007. Roundabout Routes: Some Remarks on Indirect ...
Foreign economic activity of Saint Petersburg, the Leningrad Region, and the Republic of Karelia: problems and opportunities for development
... areas face a number of challenges when it comes to international trade: challenges that are shared and that require strategic coordinated solutions from regional decisionmakers. One of such solutions, for example, could require pooling of competitive advantages ... ... sostojanija proektov i programm mezhregional'nogo prigranichnogo sotrudnichestva [Development of methodology for evaluation of projects and programs, inter-border cooperation],
Regional'naja jekonomika: teorija i praktika, no. 6, p. 2—8.
Civil protection in the EU and its effect on the safety of the Baltic region
... describes civil protection activities of the EU in the framework of the Community Civil Protection Mechanism — a system for coordinating civil protection resources and in-kind assistance to countries stricken by natural and manmade disasters. By analyzing ... ... protection. The authors address the issue of extending the current civil protection system by introducing preventive measures. The project, co-financed by the by the Civil Protection Financial Instrument, is used as an example of the introduction of preventive ...
The ethnic aspects of demographic processes in the Baltic region states
....tilastokeskus.fi>(Accessed 25 Oktober 2010).
25. Nacional'nyj sostav i vladenie jazykami, grazhdanstvo. Itogi Vserossijskoj perepisi naselenija 2002 goda. 2005. Kn. 1, T. 4. Moskow.
26. Germany’s Population by 2060. 2009. Results of the 12th Coordinated Population Projection. Wiesbaden.
27. Eurostat regional yearbook 2009. 2009. Luxembourg: Publications Office of the European Union.
28. Predpolozhitel'naja chislennost' naselenija Rossijskoj Federacii do 2030 goda (staticheskij bjulleten'). 2009. Moskow.
Spatial planning in the European Union and the Russian Federation
... spatial planning were established as early as the 1960s; in the Russian Federation, such authority still does not exist. The coordination of spatial development by the Russian Ministry of Regional Development is of fragmentary nature; therefore, at the ... ... planning], Moscow, 328 p.
4. Instrukcii po sostavleniju shem i proektov rajonnoj planirovki [Instructions for schemes and projects of regional planning], 1973, Moscow.
5. Kosarev, A. V. 2011, Territorial'nye rekreacionnye sistemy v rossijskom zakonodatel'stve: ...
Nuclear power in the Baltic Sea region: the history of emergence and the political and economic features of its development
... Baltic States is ready to build its own NPP. Thus, the development of nuclear power in the Baltic Sea region requires joint coordinated actions independent of any bloc-inspired interests of the states involved. Moreover, this success may prove sustainable ... ... (accessed 22 January 2013).
8. Andrjukajtis V.: Jenergeticheskie proekty Rossii — vygodny Litve [Andriukaitis V.: Energy Projects Russia — Lithuania beneficial], 2010, Baltaes — Baltijskaja AES, 17 March, available at: http://baltaes. ya. ru/replies....
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
... available at:
(accessed 20.01.2017). (In Russ.)
22. Federal Law of 04.01.1999 No. 4-FZ On the Coordination of International and Foreign Economic Relations of Subjects of the Russian Federation, 1999, President of Russia,... ... executive bodies of draft normative legal acts and the results of their public discussion,available at:
(accessed 17.01.2017). (In Russ.)
24. Fedorov, G. М., Korneevets, V. S. 1999, Baltiiskii region: sotsial'noekonomicheskoi ...