Applying artificial neural networks for prediction of radiowave propagation features
... networks application in purpose of propagation loss prediction and defining of statistics parameters: standard deviation of signal level, probability of area coverage and probability of exceeding of threshold is examined. Neural networks were created for prediction of these parameters. Performed accuracy is estimated.
1. Печаткин А. В. Системы мобильной связи. Рыбинск, 2008. Ч. 1.
2. Perez Fontan F. Modeling the wireless propagation channel: a simulation approach with MATLAB. Spain, 2008.
3. Медведев В. С., Потемкин В. Г. Нейронные сети. MATLAB 6 / под общ. ред.В. Г. Потемкина. М., 2002.
Developing an employee outflow predicting model
... problem of staff turnover and, thus, unreliability. As a result, management can't effectively control the outflow of highly qualified personnel, which can result in reduced productivity. The author sees his task in addressing this issue through building a predictive model of the employee outflow. The research included reviewing a dataset of employee outflow, developing some machine learning algorithms and testing a predictive model.
1. Гайдышев И. П. Оценка качества бинарных ...
Application of means of modelling of environment Simulink in problems of the analysis of quality of systems of regulation
... 1998. № 3. С. 66—70.
8. Черных И. В. Simulink. Среда создания инженерных приложений. М., 2003.
9. Эйкхоф П. Основы идентификации. М., 1978.
10. Draeger A., Engel S., Ranke H. Model predictive control using neural networks// IEEE Control System Magazine. 1995. Vol. 15, № 5. P. 61—66.
Soshkin G. S., Soshkin S. V., Rutkovskij A. L., Аrutunjants G. G.
regulatory system, kiln, quality control, a mathematical model, the dynamic ...
ΛCDM-model with δ-function
... study a dynamic model of a scalar field, the evolution of which leads to SFS-singularities. To estimate the characteristic SFS arrival time, we introduce a simplified model with the δ-function and use the weak anthropic principle. It is shown that our model predicts a rather soon appearance of the SFS-singularity.
1. Yurov A. V., Astashenok A. V., Yurov V. A. The Cosmological Models with Jump Discontinuities // Eur. Phys. J. C. 2018. Vol. 78, iss. 7, 542. URL:
. 1140/epjc/s10052-018-6020-9 ...
Andrej Zaliznjak. Cutting off the unnecessary
... Zaliznjak basic method, however, remained unchanged throughout his life. His descriptions were always rule-based: he extracted rules from language data and tested them on a specific collection of texts. Zaliznjak’s rules can, therefore, be identified with predictive models in the sense adopted in natural sciences. His models gave accurate results since Zaliznjak had a rare gift of cutting off all kinds of redundant information in his rule-based grammatical descriptions and kept the latter apart from other linguistic ...
Mathematical modeling of a injury of a backbone
A plenty of proceedings of various disciplines fundamental and applied science is devoted to studying of vertebral damage. The special role in studying this pathology is played with methods of mathematical modelling since allow to predict development of adverse deformations of a backbone and to optimize methods of elimination of these damages. Using mathematical model three-vertebra a complex the algorithm of surgical treatment of typical spinal damages is developed.
Assessment of hepatic volume ex vivo by the formulas of the ultrasound volumetry
... Sonography. 2016. Vol. 3. P. 47—52.
13. Childs J. T., Thoirs K. A., Esterman A. J. The development of a practical and uncomplicated predictive equation to determine liver volume from simple linear ultrasound measurements of the liver // Radiography. 2016. Vol.... ... таблицах и схемах. 2-е изд. Витебск, 2005.
20. Frericks B.B., Caldarone F.C., Nashan B. et al. 3D CT modeling of hepatic vessel architecture and volume calculation in living donated liver transplantation // Eur. Radiol. 2004. Vol....
The danish parliament as an actor of Denmark’s foreign policy towards the EU and Russia: a comparative analysis, 2005—2019
... explained by close integration of Danish political elites into European ones as well as by European processes being clear and predictable for Danish parliamentarians. The participation of the Parliament in Danish—Russian relations is less systematic ... ... more complex and ambiguous relations with the Russian Federation.
Grigoreva, O. V., Plyusnin, N. O.
concentric circles model, the Kingdom of Denmark, the Danish Parliament, EU, Danish-Russian relations
The The Variability of Bottom Friction Velocity and the Suspended Particle Propagation along the Pathway of Saline Inflow into the Baltic Sea
... dynamics at specific points on the pathway of the inflow waters propagation in the Baltic Sea. An analysis of the variability of bottom friction velocity made it possible to estimate the likelihood of bottom sediment resuspension at these points and to predict propagation pathways.
1. Blumberg A. F., Mellor G. L. A Description of a Three-Dimensional Coastal Ocean Circulation Model. Washington, DC, 1987.
2. Männik A., Merilain M. Verification of different precipitation forecasts during extended winter-season in Estonia // HIRLAM Newsletter. 2007. Vol. 52. P. 65—70.
3. Журбас В. М., Элькен Ю., Вяли Г....
The computer simulation of tsunami wave breaking against a steep shore
... surface, the density changes abruptly from ρ = ρwater = 1000 kg/m3 for water to ρ = ρair = 1.2 kg/m3 for air. The solution to model equations is generalised. The mathematical mechanism
of equation solving suggests automatic smoothing of density in the ... ....
5. Historic Earthquakes. URL: http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/world/events/1960_05_22.php
6. Tsunami Predictions, Tsunami. URL : http://www.tsunamispecialenvoy.org/
7. Сахалинская метеослужба. Центр цунами....
Assessment of Alternatives of Organisation’s Strategic Potential Development by Method of Analytic Hierarchy Process (HPA)
Remarks on the Analytic Hierarchy Process // MS. 1990. Vol. 36.
Decision Making, Models and Algorithms
Haedrich G., Kuss A.
Kreilkamp E. Der Analytic Hierarchy Process // WiSt. 15.
Jg.... ... 1992.
The Analytic Hierarchy Process
St. Louis, 1980.
L., Vargas L.
Prediction, Projection and Forecasting.
Boston; Dordrecht; London, 1990.
Planung, Systemanalytische und entscheidungstheoretische ...
Geosituational Modelling of Coastal Marine Systems
... Regional'naya `ekologiya, no. 1—2 (34), p.15—22. (In Russ.)
11. Kshevetsky, S. P., Tiranvenkatasami, K. 2013, Numerical modeling of capsizing of a wave of a tsunami on the coast with a big inclination of a bottom, Vestnik Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal ... ... region, Estestvennye i tehnicheskie nauki, no. 4 (36), p. 246—250. (In Russ.)
15. Moskalets, V. F., Lyubimova, O. E. 2013, Predictive characteristics of storm floods in the mouth of the Pregolya River (Kaliningrad region), Vestnik Immanuel Kant Baltic ...
Estimation of Radio Signal Attenuation for «Earth — Space» Path Design
... Path // Elec. Letters. 1984. Vol. 20, iss. 7. P. 307—308.
7. Rucker F., Ortgies G. Diurnal and Seasonal Variations of OTS Amplitude Scintillations // Elec. Letters. 1985. Vol. 21, iss. 4. P. 143—145.
8. Karasawa Y., Yamada M., Allnutt J. E. A New Prediction Method for Tropospheric Scintillation in Satellite Communication // IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat. 1988. Vol. AP-36, iss. 11. P. 1608—1614.
9. Banjo O. P., Vilar E. Measurement and Modelling of Amplitude Scintillations on Low-Elevation Earth-Space Paths and Impact on Communication Systems // IEEE Trans. Commun. 1986. Vol. COM-34, iss. 8. P. 774—780.
10. Индекс рефракции радиоволн: его формула ...
Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
... on commodity flows in the framework of the SEZ transitional period makes it possible to identify structural disproportions in the economy. It is shown that the introduction of the SEZ transitional period did not result in a change in the conceptual model of the regional economy’s functioning merely increasing the opportunities for rent extraction. The authors predict structural imbalances in the exclave economy at the microlevel, in particular, the article analyses the conceptual model of rent extraction in the SEZ transitional period. The CFMER can be used for forecasting the development of exclave’s economy ...
The technology of students’ knowledge correction on the basis of pedagogical diagnostics
... university, its structural and conceptual models. The technology of students’ knowledge correction developed on the basis of this model is intrinsic to the technology of module education with the test/rating system if knowledge control and assessment. The ... ... strucuredness, hierarchy, logicality, variability and flexibility, procedurality, manageability, instrumentality, diagnosability, predictability.
1. Артищева Е. К. О структуре психолого-педагогической диагностики ...
Borders and Identity in Theory and Practice of the Eastern Baltic Region
... in Vilnius, Riga, and Tallinn. This study sets out to analyze the political consequences of the conflict between the existing models of ethnopolitical identification in the border areas of the Eastern Baltic region. The main result of the study is that ... ... as a tool for strengthening of states and intergovernmental relations and as a ground for large-scale conflicts with hardly predictable consequences.
1. Кушнер П. И. Этнические территории и этнические границы....
Population Ageing as a Sociodemographic Problem in the Baltic Region
... to forecast dependency ratio in the Baltic region until the end of the century. A more detailed population analysis and forecast is provided for the case of the Baltic States — Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. The authors use Bayesian probabilistic predictions based on data from the Population Division of the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs. Principle research methods include multi-factor simulation modelling; some findings are presented on schematic maps. The study shows that by the end of the century the highest dependency ratio in the Baltic region will be observed in Poland, while Finland, Estonia, Denmark, Norway, and Sweden will also face ...
Towards a Stable and Dynamic Economy in the Kaliningrad Region
Edward Elgar Publishing, p. 118—133.
27. Cheshire, P. C., Gordon, I. R. 1996, Territorial Competition and the Predictability of Collective (In)Action, International Journal of Urban and Regional Research,
no. 20(3), p. 383—399.
28. ... ... construction des territoires. In: Garafoli, G., Vasquez Barquero, A. (eds), Organization
of Production and Territory: Local Models of Dévelopment, Pavia, Gianni Iuculano Editore.
29. Eskelinen, H., Hannibalsson, I., Malmberg, A., Maskell, P., Vatne,...
Russian Socio-Economic Geography: Status, Challenges, Perspectives
... Konceptual'nye osnovy ciklicheskogo razvitija [Conceptual framework of cyclical development], Pskovskij regionologicheskij zhurnal [Pskov regionologichesky Journal], no. 14.
15. Nosonov, А. М. 2013, Metody geograficheskogo prognozirovanija [Methods geographic prediction], Pskovskij regionologicheskij zhurnal [Pskov regionologichesky Journal], no. 16.
16. Nosonov, А. М. 2014, Modelirovanie v social'no-jekonomicheskoj geografii [Modeling in the socio-economic geography], Pskovskij regionologicheskij zhurnal [Pskov regionologichesky Journal], no. 19.
17. Nosonov, А. М. 2011, Teorii prostranstvennogo razvitija v social'no-jekonomicheskoj geografii [Theories of spatial development ...
On the prospects of cooperation between Russian and Lithuanian innovative sectors
... from local technogenic raw materials. Vilnius, Technika.
40. Lupeikis, K. 2007. Minimal power. Vilnius.
41. Baltrėnas, P. (et al.). 2007. Oil product sorbents in environmental protection.Vilnius.
42. Rudzkienė, V. (et al.). 2007. Information models for assessment and management of development trends. Vilnius.
43. Vaidogas, E. R. 2007. Prediction of accidental actions likely to occur on building structures: an approach based on stochastic simulation. Vilnius.
44. Dambrauskas, A. 2007. Statistical theory of simplex search. Vilnius.
45. Baublys, A. 2007. Interface of transport modes....
On crisis trends in the legitimacy of the political regimes of the Baltic States
... Carothers, T. 2002, The End of the Transition Paradigm, Journal of Democracy, Vol. 13, no. 1, p. 7-21.
11. Collins, R. 1995, Prediction in Macrosociology: The Case of the Soviet Collapse, American Journal of Sociology, Vol. 100, no. 6, p. 1566.
12. Degutis,... .... 25, no. 2, p. 272-288.
28. Pettai, V. 2006, Explaining Ethnic Politics in the Baltic States: Reviewing the Triadic Nexus Model, Journal of Baltic Studies, Vol. 37, no. 1, p. 124-136.
29. Pettai, V., Auers, D., Ramonaitė, A. 2011, Political development....
Transformations in the Communicative Characteristics of Political Discourse in the Current Information Space
... Weber to phenomenologists]. Available at:
sj/sj/sj3—01krav.html sait [Accessed 22 December 2017].
21. Kuznetsova, E., Khimshiashvili, P. Eksperty Kremlya predskazali rost populizma v Rossii po zapadnoi modeli [Kremlin experts predicted the growth of populism in Russia by the Western model]. Available at:
58fccb959a7947263bd9d666?from=main [Accessed 22 December 2017].
22. Lapshin, A. O., 2017. On a new populism and globalization (a few comments). Zhurnal Vlast' [Journal Power], 4, p. 16.