Speech representation of the category of authorship in modern Serbian journalism
... periodicals of Serbia — the oldest Belgrade newspapers, Politika (Politics) and Vechernye novosti (Evening News), as well as the political publication Danas (Today), Vreme (Time) and Nedeljnik (Weekly). Analysis of the material makes it possible to talk both ... ... manifestation of objects of this aggression in the texts. The research concludes that the specificity of the authorship category representation in Serbian journalism turns out to be connected with the modern psychological state of the nation, the peculiarities ...
The rhetoric and logic of the representations of the Russian-Turkish War of 1877–1878 in Russian public discourse
... E. Junger, ed. Gospodstvo i geshtal't [Domination and gestalt]. St. Petersburg (in Russ.).
Berlin, I., 1969. Two Concepts of Liberty. In: Berlin I. Four Essays on Liberty. London, Oxford Univ. Press, pp. 121—172.
Orientalism, political semiotics, political representation, official rhetoric, Russo-Turkish War of 1877—1878
Teslya A. A.
The «(Un)Encapsulation» of the Political Elites of Latvia and Estonia and Russian-speaking Minorities
1. Dreifelds J. Latvia in Transition. Cambridge, 1996.
2. Political Representation and participation in Transitional Democracies: Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania / Loftsson E., Choe Y., eds. Sodertoerns hoegskola, 2003.
3. Rozenvalds J. Latvia After Twelve Years of Renewed Independence: the Search for Normality // Latvijas ...
Verb collocations of the semantic field «Memory» with the component ‘Vergangenheit’ in the German media
... Parading Memory and Re-member-ing Conflict: Collective Memory in Transition in Northern Ireland // International Journal of Politics, Culture and Society. 2017. Vol. 30 (1). P. 23—41.
21. Rebrina L. N., Shamne N. L., Milovanova M. V., Terentyeva E.... ... Science, Education and Humanities Research. Atlantis press, 2017. Vol. 97. Р. 239—245.
22. Rebrina L. N., Malushko E. Yu. Representation Of Mnemic Process Of "Memorization" In German: Constant Features // Ibid. P. 233—238.
23. Welzer H....
The concept “people” in the Cadet Party rhetoric
... “authorities”. In its new meaning, “people” was seen as the “third class”, the future civil nation, called to construct a political system based on the idea of popular sovereignty. In this sense, the Cadet ideology was revolutionary and implied a ... ... supporters as a force representing the interests of the entire “people.” Cadet faction in the State Duma turned it into a popular representation. Although only the Constituent Assembly convened on the basis of universal suffrage can be considered to be a truly ...
The structure of political elite networks in the Republic of Poland in 1993—2013
... leaders of the Republic of Poland was collected and processed. The work follows the network analysis paradigm and identifies the dynamics of the key network parameters: distance, density, transitivity, and compactness. The author analyses the dynamics of representation in the structure of political territorial diaspora elites, business community members, and ‘moral politicians’. The article identifies two periods of formation of political party networks in Poland: the first period (1993—2007) saw a transition from rather weakly integrated ...
One Hundred Years Later: Visual Representations of Cultural Memory of the First World War in the Commemorative Practices in the UK
... images used in the national commemorative practices. Interconnection between the specifics of "English style" in the representation of the cultural memory of the Great War and deep trauma of British society as a result of the war is considered.... ... Фреге Г. Избранные работы. М., 1997.
16. Banks M. Visual Methods in Social Research. L., 2001.
17. Fox J. Poppy Politics: Remembrance of Things Present // Cultural Heritage Ethics: Between Theory and Practice / ed. C. Sandis. Cambridge, 2014....
On crisis trends in the legitimacy of the political regimes of the Baltic States
... the development of their party systems. The author identifies the major crisis trends in the legitimacy of the political regimes of Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia. The article stresses the problem of legitimacy reproduction resulting from the limited representation of the national party systems. Special attention is paid to compensatory mechanisms used by political elites to ‘artificially’ reproduce legitimacy. It makes sense to analyse the deficit of legitimacy in the Baltic States not only in the context of threats to democratic institutions but also considering weaknesses of public institutions ...
Supranational party system of the EU
... partiinopoliticheskom prostranstve [Elections to the European Parliament: changes in the party-political space], Sovremennaya Evropa [Modern Europe], no. 4, p. 23—32.
17. Costello, R., Thomassen, J., Rosema, M. 2012, European Parliament Elections and Political Representation: Policy Congruence between Voters and Parties, West European Politics, T. 35, Vol. 6, p. 1226—1248.
18. Database “Parties and Elections in Europe", 2014, available at: http://www.parties-and-elections.eu/eu.html (accesses 4 October ...
Billionaires and Millionaires of the Baltic Sea Region: A Comparative Analysis of National Business Elites
... talented business people. Russia’s business elite is limited in number, has weak roots in the society, a low level of female representation, its hyper-co
1. Rakhmanov, A. B. 2014, The capitalist class of contemporary Russia and its main characteristics,... ... Transnational Capitalist Class, Boston and Oxford, Blackwell.
21. Sklair, L. 2002, The Transnational Capitalist Class and Global Politics: Deconstructing the Corporate-State Connection, International Political Science Review, Vol. 23, no. 2, p. 159—174....
Transformations in the Communicative Characteristics of Political Discourse in the Current Information Space
12. Deik, T. van, 2013. Diskurs i vlast'. Reprezentatsiya dominirovaniya v yazyke i kommunikatsii [Discourse and power. Representation of language dominance and communication]. Moscow. p. 31.
13. Dem'yankov, V. Z., 1996. Frame Semantics. In: E. S.... ... Yu. Meleshkina and G. M. Mikhailova, eds. Politicheskaya konkurentsiya i partii v gosudarstvakh postsovetskogo prostranstva [Political competition and parties in the states of the post-Soviet space]. Moscow. p. 32.
16. Zolyan, S. T., 2014. Semantika i ...
Embedding imagology in Translation Studies
Göttlich, U., 2007. Mass Media. In: M. Beller and J. Leerssen, eds. Imagology. The cultural construction and literary representation of national characters. Amsterdam & New York: Rodopi. pp. 354—357.
Heilbron, J. and Sapiro, G., 2007. Outline ... ... case study of Ye Junjian's 1958 translation of H. C. Andersen’s tales. In: L. D'hulst, C. O'Sullivan and M. Schreiber, eds. Politics, Policy and Power in Translation History. Berlin: Frank & Timme. pp. 95—112.
Marinetti, C., 2011. Cultural approaches....
Schopenhauer and I. Kant in A. A. Fet’s philosophical and political worldview (conclusion)
... and his literary environment], 2008, T 1, Moscow, IMLI RAN.17. Fet i ego literaturnoe okruzhenie [Fet and his literary environment], 2011, T. 2, Moscow, IMLI RAN, S. 248.18. Shopengaujer, A. 1993, Mir kak volja i predstavlenie [The World as Will and Representation]. In: A. Shopengaujer. O chetverojakom korne…Mir kak volja i predstavlenie. T I. Kritika Kantovskoj filosofii. «Nauka», Moscow.19. Shopengaujer, A. 1993, Mir kak volja i predstavlenie [The World as Will and Representation]. M., «Nauka»,...
«Which Side are You on, Boy?» Roman Jakobson in the Interwar Pragu
... illustrates Roman Jakobson’s complex and often contradictory relations with the trio of political institutions within whose orbits he was moving: 1) the Ministry of Interior; 2) the Ministry of Foreign Affairs; 3) and the Soviet Red Cross Mission/Political Representation in Prague. The reader is invited to assess Jakobson’s loyalties: whether to concur with Georgii Chicherin’s opinion that Jakobson is perhaps “an unreliable but absolutely indispensable” because, as the chief of the Soviet delegation,...
The moving boundaries of news translation
... Journal, 57(4), pp. 960—976.
Holland, R., 2006. Language(S) in the Global News: Translation, Audience Design and Discourse (Mis)Representation. Target: International Journal on Translation Studies. 18(2), pp. 229—259.
Holland, R., 2013. News Translation.... ... 5(2), pp. 154—167. 10.1080/14708470508668891.
Schäffner, C., 2012. ‘The Prime Minister Said...’: Voices in Translated Political Texts. Synaps: Fagspråk, Kommunikasjon, Kulturkunnskap, 22, pp. 3—25.
Schäffner, C., 2012. Rethinking Transediting....
On the establishment and early activity of the Soviet consulate in Königsberg (1923—1925)
... East Prussia, Yulian Boshkovich, to the development of bilateral relations in 1923—1925. The author considers the adverse political conditions under which Soviet diplomats were compelled to operate in Germany. The conclusion is that the principal line ... ... Boshkovich’s activity concerned preparations for the opening of the USSR trade mission in Königsberg, as well as ensuring strong representation of Soviet foreign trade associations at the Eastern Fair.
1. Ustav konsul'skij [Consular Charter], 1903, Svod ...
Events as a semantic framework for the construction of reality: the prospects of a transition to a dynamic ontology
... istorii sv. Fomy (in Russ.).
Badiou, A., 2005. Metapolitika: mozhno li myslit' politiku? [Metapolitics: Is it possible to think politics?]. Moscow, Logos (in Russ.).
Gerasimov, S.V., 2015. Closing the circle of manipulation. Filosofskie Nauki [Philosophical ... ... historical discourse: semantics and pragmatics. In: Reprezentatsiya sobytiy. Integrativnyy podkhod s pozitsiy kognitivnykh nauk [Representation of events. An Integrative approach from the standpoint of cognitive sciences]. Moscow, Yazyki slavyanskoy kul'tury,...
‘The Radical Black Colour’. On the Semantics of the Black Colour in Anarchist Discourse
... black — the night, which is associated with chaos across many cultures. The protest semantics of the colour black is increasingly used in contemporary art activism. The author considers examples demonstrating that the colour black is used to criticise political representation and the anonymity of power. The primary focus is on the artistic practices of blackout (painting over/blocking out in black ink), which are interpreted in the context of the criticism of the political idea of transparency. In conclusion,...
The problem of meaning in Social Semiotics: Max Weber today
A human activity is based on the constant creation, transmission and transformation of meanings and texts. All the forms of representation of this activity (culture, history, literature, art, politics, law, etc.) can be considered as semantic ensembles consisted from meaningful actions. The concept of “meaning” is fundamental not only in linguistics amd semiotics, but also in M. Weber's theory: thesubject of sociology is the understanding ...
The Role of the Sublime in Kant’s Religion: Moral Motivation and Empirical Possibility
... Religion within the Boundaries of Mere Reason is not contingent but explains how this figure functions in two essential ways: as a representation of a maximum of morality that can ground our moral disposition and in so doing acts as a standard for morality.... ... “notwendige Ergänzung” der Moral bei Immanuel Kant. Theologie und Philosophie, 93(3), pp. 366-375.
Taylor, R. S., 2010. Kant’s Political Religion: The Transparency of Perpetual Peace and the Highest Good. Review of Politics, 72(1), pp. 1-24.
The Image of the World Revealed In Words: Ludwig Wittgenstein and The Iсonic Semiotics
... is based not on metonymic symbolization (substitution), when one entity stands for another, but on the metaphorical (iconic) representation. The author suggests considering iconicity as a basis for relating the signifier and the signified. This relation ... ... Lessing. Izbrannye proizvedeniya [Selected Works]. Moscow. pp. 385—516 (in Russ.).
Marks, K. K., 1959. To the criticism of political economy. In: K. Marks, F. Engel's. Sochineniya [Compositions]. Moscow. 13, pp. 1—167 (in Russ.).
Fomin, I. V., 2018....
A Critique of Latvian Integration
... Pretestība sabiedrības integrācijai: cēloņi un sekas. Rīga, 2007.
8. Brands-Kehris I. Citizenship, Participation and Representation // How integrated is Latvian society? Rīga, 2010.
9. Clark H. Using Language. Cambridge, 1996.
10. Diatchkova ... ... attīstība un standartizācija // Latviešu valoda 15 neatkarības gados. Rīga, 2007.
16. Dzenovska D. How to Be a Minority: The Politics of Conduct and Difference in the New Europe (в печати).
17. Edwards J. Challenges in the Social Life of Language....
Kaliningrad Architectural Landscape as a Tourist Attraction
... politicheskie i juridicheskie nauki, kul'turologija i iskusstvovedenie. Voprosy teorii i praktiki [Historical, philosophical, political and legal sciences, cultural studies and art history. Theory and Practice], no. 4—1 (30), p. 130—133.
10. Nikolaenko,... ..., regeneration, and the use of the XIII century monument in Kaliningrad], T. 1, Vol. 1; 2.
15. Konzen, L. P. 2014, Tourist representations and public space regulation, Int J Semiot Law, no. 27, p. 135—160. DOI: 10.1007/s11196—013—9321—1.
‘A power of shuffled letters’: anagrams in the European culture of the Middle Ages and the Renaissance
... Charron P. Culture du secret et goût de l'équivoque: les manuscrits à devise anagrammatique à la fin du Moyen âge // Lecture, representation et citation. L’image comme texte et l’image comme signe (XIe — XVIIe siècle) / ed. Ch. Heck. Lille, 2007.... ....cairn.info/zen.php?ID_ARTICLE=SR_010_0103
(дата обращения: 01.07.2015).
13. Elk M. van. Courteliness, piety, and politics: emblem books by Georgette de Montenay, Anna Roemers Visscher, and Esther Inglis // Early Modern women and Transnational ...