Introduction of connections on a hypersurface ()
The paper introduces internal affine (tangent) and normal (centroprojective) connections on normalized (Norden’s framed) hypersurface n-1() Pn in its various subbundles. Coverages of the corresponding curvature 2 forms and curvature tensors of its connections are given.
Popov Yu. I.
Normalization of basic structural subbundle of distribution in second order differential neighborhood
Norden inner normalization fields of basic structural subbundle of hyperband distribution are constructed in second order differential neighborhood of affine space. It is showed that first order normal (L-virual affine normal, Blashke normal, Trenson normal) corresponding ...
Normal range of liver stiffness measurement in healthy people
The article focuses on normative values of the liver shear wave elastography and comparison of various works in elastography of the international and Russian research. A variety of normal values of liver stiffness during shear wave elastography obtained by different authors when measuring on various devices are presented. The normal range of liver stiffness measurements in healthy people varies widely: the normal liver elasticity ...
Normal generalized affine connection associated with the Grassman-like manifold of centred planes
In projective space a Grassman-like manifold of centred planes is considered. The normal affine connection, associated with the manifold, is set in generalized fibering. Field of the affine connection object defines torsion and curvature tensors contained one elementary and one simple subtensor every. A canonical case of normal generalized ...
The curvature object of the fundamental-group connection of the second-order
The special class of (-framed) hypersurfaces of the projective space Pn — is defined, and its existence theorem is proved. In the differential 3rd order neighbourhood: (a) Norden–Timofeyev's normalization of the hypersurface; (b) two Norden's normalizations of the tangent -subbundle; (c) in each L-plane three one-parameter sheaves of its Norden's 2nd kind normals–are constructed internally invariantly.
1. Лаптев Г. Ф. Дифференциальная ...
A Grouped Hyperplane Distribution of an Affine Space
In this article, I determine the grouped hyperplane distribution of the affine space An (SH-distribution) and prove the relevant existence theorem. I perform internal normalizations of the main structural subbundles of the SH-distribution in first and second-order differential neighbourhoods. Normal and tangent affine connections of the main structural subbundles of the SH-distribution are introduced.
1. Попов ...
Bundles of Projective Normals of the Hyperband Distribution of an Affine Space
It is shown that the H -distribution for each L-, L-, H-subbundles generates three one-parametrical families of Norden internal normalizations in the 2nd order differential neighbourhood. Construction H-subbundle of the Fubini and Wilczynski projective normals is given. Canonical bundles of 1st and 2nd kind normals are constructed for each L-, L-, H-subbundles of the H-distribution....
A semicanonical normal affine connection associated with the distribution
In manydimensional projective space distribution of planes is considered. The way of giving normal generalized affine connection associated with the distribution is proposed. It is shown that this connection is given by connection tensor and normal linear connection object. They define its curvature and torsion tensors. Semicanonical case is ...
Challenges of the methodological approaches to the measurement and the evaluation of liver size
... size measurement has not become a routine procedure since a reliable and reproducible ultrasound method has not been established so far. The article describes the results of different methods of liver size measurement and as well as variations in the normal size depending on the age of the patient and his/her body type.
1. Бузина А. М. Линейные размеры правой и левой долей печени в возрастном аспекте по данным магнитно-резонансной ...
Fields of fundamental and captured geometrical objects of the 2nd or-der H-distribution of affine space
Norden inner normalization fields of basic structural Λ-, L-, H-sub-bundle of hyperband H-distribution are constructed in 2nd order differential neighborhood of affine space An by means of symmetric fundamental tensors of 1st order.
1. Попов Ю. И. Введение ...
Assessment of the CNS function in fetuses with different pathology
... (KANET). The research evaluated the functional state of the central nervous system of fetuses with different pathologies. The authors describe a number of assessments including the intrauterine development of the central nervous system of fetuses during normal gestation; the intrauterine development of the central nervous system in the presence of somatic pathology of the fetus, revealed by screening ultrasound; and the intrauterine functioning of the nervous system in the presence of an abnormality ...
Voss and Green's normalizations of hyperband distribution of affine space
Voss and Green's normalizations of the main structural subbundles of hyperband distribution of H -distribution of affine space are constructed internally invariantly.
1. Попов Ю. И. Введение в теорию регулярного гиперполостного ...
Normalization of the basic structural subbundles of the H(, L)-distribution of affine space
... class of the grouped hyperplane distributions — the H(, L)-distribution of affine space. He introduces Bompiani — Pantazi correspondences associated with the main structural subbundles of the H(, L)-distribution of affine space. Norden’s normalizations of the main structural subbundles in the differential 1st and 2nd order neighbourhoods of H(, L)-distribution are constructed.
1. Попов Ю. И. Скомпонованные гиперплоскостные распределения ...
Measurement of liver volume using imaging techniques of various modalities
... using percussion and palpation methods has disadvantages associated with the reliability and accuracy of the study, particularly in obese patients. Using formulas based on anthropometric measurements, it is possible to calculate the estimated size of a normal liver. Accurate non-invasive assessment of liver volume of the individual can be performed using imaging techniques. This article describes methods to measure the liver volume using imaging techniques of various modalities (CT, MRI, ultrasound)....
Creation of the Norden normalization of the L-, E-subbundles of the SH -distribution of the projective space
Norden 1st and 2nd kind inner normals of the L-, E-subbundle of a special class (SH -distribution) of the regular threefold distributions (H -distributions) of the projective space are constructed.
1. Попов Ю. И. Сильно взаимные трехсоставные распределения ...
Normal connections of the L-subbundle of a strongly mutual distribution of the projective space
... has an appearance X r Mm Hn1, where r m n 1. This class is characterized by the fact that the pairs (, ), (L, ), (M, E) of the main structural subbundles of this threefold distribution are mutual. Invariant dual normal connections induced in bundles of the 1st and 2nd kind normals of the L-subbundle of this VH -distribution are examined.
1. Попов Ю. И. Сильно взаимные трехсоставные распределения проективного ...
Invariant normalizations and É. Cartan equips of main structural subbundles of SH-distribution
SH-distribution and the theorem of the existence in frame of order zero are given. Invariant normalizations, matchings Bompiani-Pantazi and equipments in order of E. Cartan of major structural sub-bundles are built.
1. Будылкин А. А. Инвариантные нормализации скомпонованного гиперплоскостного ...
About one algorithm of calculation of inverses in finite fields
... Frey. Chapman & Hall/CRC, 2006.
2. Handbook of finite Fields / Scientific editors, Gary L. Mullen, Daniel Panario. CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, 2013.
3. Itoh T., Tsujii S. A fast algorithm for computing multiplicative inverses in GF(2m) using normal bases, Inform. and Comput. 1988. Vol. 78. P. 171—177.
4. Jungnickel D. Finite fields: Structure and Arithmetics. Mannheim ; Leipzig ; Wien ; Zürich, 1993.
5. Lidl R., Niederreiter H. Finite fields (Second edition). Cambridge University Press,...
About fields of geometrical objects of the H -distribution of the affine space
A creation of geometric objects of the hyperband distribution (H -distribution) of affine space An in the differential 1–3rd orders neighborhoods is continued. As a result a number of new normalization in Norden's sense of the main structural subbundles of this H -distribution are constructed (are found) internally invariantly.
1. Попов Ю. И. Поля геометрических объектов гиперполосного ...
The concept of paradigm in the theories of R. Merton and T. Kuhn: A comparative analysis
... Kuhn’s approaches to the concept of paradigm. Whereas Merton identifies the function of a paradigm in analysing data obtained within a social study, Kuhn considers a paradigm as a key notion at a certain stage of the development of science – that of normal science. It is stressed that, despite differences in approaches, the theories do not contradict but rather complement each other.
1. Mamedov A. K., Rybakova V. V. Scientific problem as a factor of science development // Science and Education: ...
Eliseeva N. A., Popov Y. I.
The authors construct Foss and Green's normalizations in Norden's sense internally invariantly. The research sets tangent affine connections and tangent central affine connections of the main structural subbundles of H(L, L)-distribution of affine space.
1. Попов Ю. И. Нормализация ...
Introduction to a theory of regular hyperband distribution of an affine space
Regular hyperband distribution of an affine space (H-distribution) is given and its existence theorem is proved. Conditions of holonomic H-distribution is determined and Bompiani—Pantazi bijection between the first kind normal and the second one for associated with H-distribution H-, Λ- and L-subbundle is introduced.
1. Остиану Н. М. Распределение гиперплоскостных элементов в проективном пространстве ...
Normalizations of hyperband
... existence theorem for hyperband m n SH A which carrier conjugated system (; * ) of planar elements are examined: the tangent subbundle of (; * ) -planes (-subbundle) and the tangent subbundle of lines (* -subbundle). Internal beams of normalizations of hyperband m SH and its tangent subbundles in the second-order differential neighborhood are constructed.
1. Вагнер В. В. Теория поля локальных гиперполос // Тр. семинара по векторному ...
Fetal behavior and the prediction of neuropsychiatric development
... development and maturation of the central nervous system. The 2D-4D ultrasound makes it possible to identify measurable parameters for assessing the neurological and behavioural development ofthe fetus. Multicentre studies were performed to identify normal and abnormal movements of the fetus. Having analysed the obtained data, the authorspropose a set of criteria for assessing the fetus neurological behaviour, allowing clinicians to better predict neurological outcome of a high-risk pregnancy.
The «(Un)Encapsulation» of the Political Elites of Latvia and Estonia and Russian-speaking Minorities
2. Political Representation and participation in Transitional Democracies: Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania / Loftsson E., Choe Y., eds. Sodertoerns hoegskola, 2003.
3. Rozenvalds J. Latvia After Twelve Years of Renewed Independence: the Search for Normality // Latvijas Universitātes Raksti. 663. sēj. Rīga, 2004.
KANET: application in ultrasonography and challenges of protocoling
KANET is an abbreviation that stands for Kurjak Antenatal Neurobehavioral Test, the test of antenatal neurologic development proposed by A. Kurjak. KANET is widely used for the differentiated assessment of the fetus during a normal and high-risk pregnancy. The test helps to identify antenatal deviations in the development of the central nervous system of the fetus. The authors describe their experience of doing the test and offer a new technique of the KANET automated protocoling....
Physical foundations of liver elastography
... JSUM ultrasound elastography practice guidelines: basics and terminology // J Med Ultrason. 2013. Vol. 40 (4). P. 325—357. doi: 10.1007/s10396-013- 0490-z.
Dong Y., Sirli R., Ferraioli G. et al. Shear wave elastography of the liver — review on normal values // Z Gastroenterol. 2017. Vol. 55 (2). P. 153—166. doi: 10.1055/
Bavu E., Gennisson J. L., Couade M. et al. Noninvasive in vivo liver fibrosis evaluation using supersonic shear imaging: a clinical study on 113 hepatitis ...
The device for determination of durability of adhesive communication
The device intended for determination of durability of adhesive communication at action of normal and tangent tension is presented. The device will find application in mechanical engineering.
1. Кочнев А. М., Заикин А. Е., Галибеев С. С., Архиреев В. П. Физикохимия полимеров. Казань,...
Semi-geodetic transformation of temporary images
... the role of the «depth» variable. If in some approximation the wave propagation velocity is known, these images can be transformed into the true ones. In this article for this purpose it is proposed to use semi-geodesic transform associated with the normal to the boundary rays. The results of simulations are presented.
1. Громол Д., Клингенберг В., Мейер В. Риманова геометрия в целом. М., 1971.
2. Won-Ki Jeong, Whitaker R. T. A Fast Iterative Method ...
Analysis methodology for the relationship between the water flow and river levels by determining the dependence
... possible to determine the average monthly discharge or water levels in the studied rivers, owning only one set of characteristics. It can also be a picture of regular channel processes, since the distribution of points on the graphs is within the normal range and is attributed to natural rivers processes.
Spirin Yu. A.
monthly average water flow, monthly average water levels, least square method, watercourses of the Slavsky district, interconnection of hydrological characteristics
Generation of records by means of the rejection method
... Y., 1998.
3. Bairamov I., Stepanov A. Numbers of near bivariate record-concomitant observations // Journal of Multivariate Analysis. 2011. № 102. P. 908—917.
4. Balakrishnan N., So H. Y., Zhu X. J. On Box-Muller Transformation and Simulation of Normal Record Data // Communication in Statistics-Simulation and Computations. 016 (в печати).
5. Chandler K. N. The distribution and frequency of record values // J. Royal Statist. Soc. 1952. Ser. B, 14. P. 220—228.
6. Luckett D. J. Statistical ...
Method for Calculating the Optimal Configuration of a Wind Generator
... Also mechanical properties of wind turbines with horizontal rotation axis are described. Reviewed theoretical materials allowed to develop calculation method of wind turbine parameters and gearbox parameters for performing nominal output power with normal operation conditions. Simulation of wind generator in MATLAB software confirmed efficiency of proposed calculation method.
1. Luo N., Vidal Y., Acho L. Wind Turbine Control and Monitoring. Springer, 2014.
2. Герман-Галкин С. Г....
‘Theory of mind’ in explaining verbal and cognitive dysfunctions in autistic children and its experimental test
... Baron-Cohen S., Leslie A., Frith U. Does the autistic child have a 'theory of mind'? // Cognition. 1985. № 21. P. 37—46.
3. Baron-Cohen S. Mindblindness: An essay on autism and theory of mind. Cambridge, MA, 1995.
4. Baron-Cohen S. Theory of Mind in Normal Development and Autism // Prisme. 2001. № 34. P. 174—183.
5. Chafe W. The pear stories: Cognitive, cultural, and linguistic aspects of narrative production. Norwood, NJ, 1980.
6. Frith U. Autism: Explaining the Enigma. Oxford, 1989.
7. Nichols ...
Genius as a norm or the Moravian Church in the life and works of A. A. Fet
Based on the theory of genius presented in Kant’s Critique of Judgement, the author considers the idea of normal genius as opposed to the genius of Romanticism and Postmodernism. The influence of Postmodernism is manifested in popular interpretations of the works of great artists — especially, Russian ones — as a product of mental disorders and perversions....
A comparison of the condition of the sand hopper Talitrus saltator Montagu, 1808 groups depending on the ecology of the Vistula and Curonian Spits’ coast
... Spits in April — October 2011 showed significant differences in the seasonal dynamics of key parameters characterizing these groups. On the Curonian Spit, an increase in the average and total abundance and biomass of Talitridae is ensures through a normal life cycle. On the Vistula Spit, the preservation of a relatively stable average and total abundance and biomass is explained by an increase in the number of juveniles that replace older age groups in July — August, which can be interpreted as ...
‘What can be described can happen too…’: describing text semantics as a model structure of transworld relationships
... Ontology. In: D. Davidson, G. Harman, eds. Semantics of Natural Language. Synthese. Vol. 40. Springer: Dordrecht.
Kripke, S., 1980. Naming and Necessity. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.
Kripke., S., 1963. Semantical Analysis of Modal Logic I: Normal Modal Propositional Calculi». Zeitschrift für Mathematische Logik und Grundlagen der Mathematik, 9, pp. 67—96.
Lewis, D., 1968. "Counterpart Theory and Quantified Modal Logic", Journal of Philosophy, 65, pp. 113—26.
Kistyakovsky on the nature of law
... motivations of human behavior. According to Kistyakovsky, the rational element of legal rules is their key characteristic. Not unlike concepts, law is created by reason, without which legal rules cannot be formulated. Legal rules are an expression of the normal (typical) human consciousness and behavior. However, law is also a fact of social life. In effect, law is exercised through legal relations and, therefore, an important role is played by the understanding of subjective law. Legal relations are ...
Sergey Askoldov’s Reviews concerning Kant and Others Published in the Russian Press in Early Twentieth Century
... Documents on the History of Russian Thought. Part 3: “Russkiye Vedomosti” in 1918: (...) Peter Struve. [Review:] A. A. Manuilov. Political Economy. Lectures. Issue 1. Moscow, 1918; Peter Struve. [Review:] B. E. Budde. Fundamentals of the Concept of Normal Economy. Kazan, 1918. In: History. Scientific Review OSTKRAFT, 4(10). Moscow: Modest Kolerov, pp. 100-104. (In Rus.)
Lossky, N.O., 2007. Philosophy at the University: (On the Question of the Charter) (1915). In: M. A. Kolerov, ed. 2007. Studies ...
Concepts of social support: positive and negative effects of social relations in the context of subjective well-being of a human being
... subjective well-being on the basis of international publications, which have not been translated into Russian yet and are little known in the country. The authors present their own typology of positive and negative effects of social support in situations of normal and abnormal social functioning of an individual.
Berkman L., Glass T.,
, Seeman T.
From social integration to health: Durkheim in the new millennium // Social Science and Medicine.
2000. Vol. 51. P. 843—858....
The political elite recruitment in the Baltic: the role of the ethnic factor
... Years of dependence, 1980-1986, Journal of Baltic Studies, Vol. 20, no. 1.
14. Norgaard, O. (ed.) 1996, The Baltic States after Independence, Cheltenham.
15. Rozenvalds, J. 2004, Latvia After Twelve Years of Renewed Independence: the Search for Normality, Latvijas Universitātes Raksti, 663, sēj, Rīga.
16. Shtromas, A. 1994, The Baltic States as Soviet Republics: Tensions and Contradictions. In: Smith, Gr. (ed.) The Baltic States. The National Self-Determination of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania,...
Case study: treatment of a patient with Т- cell lymphoma (delta-gamma-variant)
... in nasal lymphomas of natural killer and T-cell types: implications on cellular origin // Hum Pathol. 1996. № 27. P. 701—707.
5. Reinherz E. L., Kung P. C., Goldstein G. et al. Discrete stages of human intrathymic differentiation: analysis of normal thymocytes and leukemic lymphoblasts of T-cell lineage // Proc Nat Acad Sci. 1980. Vol. 77 (3). P. 1588—1592.
6. Джалилов А. Ф. Неходжкинские лимфомы: основы классификации и иммуноцитохимической ...
Сonservative therapy of atypical endometrial hyperplasia and well-differentiated endometrial carcinoma: immunohystochemical aspects
... E-cadherin and CD10 expression in atypical hyperplastic and malignant endometrial lesions // J. Egypt Nation. Can. Inst. 2014. Vol. 26, № 4. P. 211—217.
12. Carico E., Atlante M., Giarhieri E., Raffa S. E-Cadherin and Alpha-Catenin Expression in Normal, Hyperplastic and Neoplastic Endometrium // Antican Research. 2010. Vol. 30, № 12. P. 4993—4997.
13. Craig A. M., Hou J. Y., Goldberg G. L., Kuo D. Y. S. Angiogenesis and its modulation in the pathophysiology and treatment of endometrial carcinoma ...
Use of the genetic algorithm for devising a formula for liver volumetry
... Boleslawski E. et al. Sonographic preoperative assessment of liver volume before major liver resection // Gastroenterol. Clin. Biol. 2008. Vol. 32, № 4. P. 382—389
20. Leung N. W., Farrant P., Peters T. J. Liver volume measurement by ultrasonography in normal subjects and alcoholic patients // J. Hepatol. 1986. Vol. 2(2). P. 157—164.
21. Lin X. Z., Sun Y. N., Liu Y. H. et al. Liver volume in patients with or without chronic liver diseases // Hepatogastroenterology. 1998. Vol. 45(22). P. 1069—1074....
Automatic System for Determining the Angles of Scoliotic Deformity of the Human Spine
... Convolutions // ICLR 2016. arXiv: 1511.07122v3 [cs.CV].
12. Iandola F., Han S., Moskewicz M. et al. SqueezeNet: AlexNet-level Accuracy with 50x Fewer Parameters and < 0.5MB Model Size // ICLR 2016. arXiv:1602. 07360v4 [cs.CV].
13. Ioffe S., Szegedy C. Batch Normalization: Accelerating Deep Network Training by Reducing Internal Covariate Shift // ICML. 2015. Vol. 37. P. 448—456. arXiv:1502. 03167v3 [cs.LG].
14. PyTorch: From Research to Production : [сайт]. URL:
(дата обращения: ...
The concept of the European Union’s normative power
... Discussion, The Hague, Netherlands Institute of International Relations.
36. Whitman, R. 1998, From Civilian Power to Superpower? The International Identity of the European Union, London, Macmillan.
37. Wood, S. 2009, The European Union: A Normative or Normal Power? European Foreign Affairs Review, Vol. 14, no. 1, p. 113–128.
38. Wood, S. 2011, Pragmatic power EUrope? Cooperation and Conflict. Vol. 46, no. 2, p. 242–261.
39. Zimmermann, H. 2007, Realist Power Europe? The EU in the Negotiations ...
Taking Detours through the “Transcendental Dialectic”. The Principles of Homogeneity, Specification, and Continuity
Piché, C., 1984. Das Ideal. Ein Problem der Kantischen Ideenlehre. Bonn: Bouvier.
Pissis, J., 2012. Kants Transzendentale Dialektik. Berlin & New York: De Gruyter.
Scaravelli, L., 1954. Le Osservazioni sulla Critica del Giudizio. Pisa: Scuola Normale Superiore.
Serck-Hanssen, C., 2011. Der Nutzen von Illusionen. Ist die Idee der Seele unentbehrlich? In: B. Dörflinger, G. Kruck, eds. 2011. Über den Nutzen von Illusionen. Die regulativen Ideen in Kants theoretischer Philosophie. Hildesheim: ...
The Role of Political Elites in the Development of Politics of Memory in the Baltic States
29. Lieven, A. 1994, The Baltic Revolution: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and the Path to Independence, New Haven, London, p. 68.
30. Luik, J. 2008, Meie kohustus, Diplomaatia, no. 54.
31. Mälksoo, M. 2006, From Existential Politics Towards Normal Politics? The Baltic States in the Enlarged Europe, Security Dialogue, Vol. 37, no. 3, p. 289.
32. Mälksoo, M. 2009, Liminality and Contested Europeanness: Conflicting Memory Politics in the Baltic Space. In: Berg, E., Ehin, P. (eds.), Identity ...