Empirical and theoretical approaches to the movement control of the exoskeleton
... movements of the exoskeleton. The novelty of the work is to take into account the change in the lengths of the links of the exoskeleton. As a numerical example, the behavior of a model with five moving links is studied. The phase images of the main motion characteristics are presented. The obtained results show significant differences between the behavior of the model in the considered approaches to controlling the movement of the exoskeleton.
1. Белецкий В. В. Двуногая ходьба: ...
Simulating of non-stationary processes in the ionospheric plasma
... The comparative analysis of various hydrodynamic approximations for the description of the ionospheric and the magnetospheric plasma is carried out. It is made on the basis of the numerical solution of the system of equations of energy, continuity and motion for O+, H+ ions and electrons along a power tube of the geomagnetic field. Differences between the hydrodynamic description and diffusive approach are especially considerable in the plasmasphere. These differences manifest themselves both in concentration ...
The ageing and morphology of porous glasses with embedded materials
... Solov’ev V. G. The giant dielectric constant of opal containing sodium nitrate nanoparticles // Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter. 1996. Vol. 8. P. L203—L206.
7. Golosovsky I. V., Delaplane R. G., Naberezhnov A. A., Kumzerov Y. A. Thermal motions in lead confined within porous glass // Physical Review. 2004. B69. P. 132301-1—132301-4.
8. Golosovsky I. V., Smirnov O. P., Delaplane R. G. et al. Atomic motion in Se nanoparticles embedded into a porous glass matrix // European Physical ...
Kant’s Asynchronicity Concerning Newtonian Space and Gravity in his Pre-Critical Writings
... Empiricism. Oxford: Oxford University Press, pp. 1-11.
Bradley, J., 1727. A Letter from the Reverend Mr. James Bradley Savilian Professor of Astronomy at Oxford, and F. R. S. to Dr. Edmond Halley Astronom. Reg. &c. Giving an Account of a New Discovered Motion of the Fix’d Stars. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London, 35, pp. 637-661.
Carrier, M., 1992. Kant’s Relational Theory of Absolute Space. Kant-Studien, 83(4), pp. 399-416.
Clarke, S., 1717. A Collection of Papers, Which ...
The interaction between an anticyclone and barrier
The article considers the interaction of a two-dimensional anticyclone with a barrier and generates and solves its motion equation. The
authors claim that an anticyclone accelerates at the approach of the edge of a barrier forming an intensive stream. The article also offers
the streamline pattern analysis.
. Теоретическая ...
A new way of solving the problem of the sinusoidal waves on the surface of a homogeneous perfect fluid
We consider a new way of solving the problem of the sinusoidal wave on the surface of a homogeneous perfect fluid. Its feature is used instead of the potential speed of the original characteristics of wave motion: horizontal and vertical components of the velocity and pressure. It is noted that it will generalize the problem under consideration in the event of a multi-layer liquid. The results, including the dispersion relation, fully consistent with the ...
Dynamics of falling rotating particle. Part 2
... силы Магнуса при больших числах Рейнольдса // Моделирование в механике. 1992. Т. 6(23), № 4. С. 150—156.
2. Naumov V. A., Solomenko A. D., Yatsenko V. P. Influence of the Magnus force on the motion of a spherical solid with a large angular velocity // Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics. 1993. Vol. 65, № 3. P.852—855.
3. Великанов Н .Л., Корягин С. И. Проблемы эксплуатации и ремонта ...
Digital smart technologies as a method of expansion of educational field physical laboratory of general physics
... technologies include computer algebra systems, virtual instrumentation. The examples two laboratory works on atomic physics, illustrating methods of expansion of educational resources by means of intelligent digital technology. In the first study the motion of electrons in a magnetic field along a helical line. In the second, combines the advantages of a prism spectrometer with digital spectrometer. It is shown that the developed method improves the accuracy of measurement and calculation of physical ...
The problem of correlation of space and texts in A. Eppel’s short story On a dark warm night
. Этимологический словарь русского языка: в 4 т. М., 2007.
. Шампиньон моей жизни. М., 2000.
A. Eppel, space, text, reading, page, motion
The integration of the motion and cognitive activities of preschool children
This article emphasises the need to integrate preschool students' physical and cognitive activities as a cohesive system of knowledge, actions and cognitive approaches, learning targets, and the means and methods of teaching.
Характеристика модульной интегрированной программы по физической культуре студентов // Физкультурное образование: проблемы и перспективы: мат. межвуз. науч.-практ. конф. СПб.: Изд-во СПбГАФК, 1996. С. 18—19.
Geometrical phase of NQR signals
The non-cyclic geometric phase of nuclear quadrupole resonance (NQR) signals, which is induced by the trajectory of nuclear magnetization motion upon the external pulse r. f. excitation, was studied. Analytical expressions for the geometric phases of NQR signals were obtained for the case of nuclei with spin I = 3/2. The powder sample of KClO3 was served as a material for experimental part ...
The dynamics of the dispersible particle which is blown off from a flat level by the laminar Couette layer
... Великанов Н. Л., Наумов В. А. Взвешенные частицы в водотоке и их осаждение // Вода: химия, экология. 2014. № 2. С. 114—119.
4. Naumov V. A. Influence of Saffman’s lift force on the motion of a particle in a Couette layer // J. of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics. 1995. Vol. 68, № 5. P. 840–844.
5. Наумов В. А. Динамика дисперсной частицы в вязкой среде // Математическое ...
Features of modeling turbulent gas flows with evaporating droplets
The features of modeling gas flows with evaporating droplets are considered. Such flows are found in power plants and technological devices. The resistance curve for a drop with corrections for quasi-stationary motion, the dependence of the correction coefficient on the dimensionless intensity of evaporation, the dependence of the dimensionless intensity of the pulsation energy decrease on various parameters are studied. Graphs are represented in dimensionless ...
A calculation of the diffusion coefficient of solids in watercourses
The results of the solution of the integral equations of motion numerical method presented in dimensionless form related to the relative inertia of the particles and the relaxation time of the particle. It is found that when the increase in the relative inertia of the particles, decreases the coefficient of ...
The bological effects of thermal impact on plants
... активизации природных процессов // Вестник РАН. Сер. География. 1991. № 1. C. 5—9.
6. Gordon R. G. The plate tectonic approximation: Plate nonrigidity, diffuse plate boundaries, and global plate motions // Ann. Revs. Earth Plannet. Sci. 1998. Vol. 26.P.615—642.
7. Press F., Siever R. Understanding Earth. N. Y., 2000.
8. Vidyakina S. V., Averina N. G., Rassadina V. V. et al.Opportunities of methods of indication of stress and norm reactions ...
Spatial distribution of mesoscale eddies in the Southern Ocean as an indicator of climate change and biological productivity of the ocean water
.... The GEBCO One Minute Grid dataset. URL.:
(дата обращения: 10.12.2015).
Petkilyov P. S., Chernyshkov P. P.
Southern Ocean, different-scale water motions, mesoscale eddies, seafloor topography, frontal zones, GIS spatial analysis
Numerical simulation of forming and evolution of solitons in chain of nucleotide couples
... биоинформатика. 2011. Т. 6, № 2. С. 264—272.
8. Давыдов А. С. Солитоны в квазиодномерных молекулярных структурах //УФН. 1983. Т. 138, № 12. С. 605—643.
9. Holstein T. Studies of polaron motion: Part I. The molecular-crystal model //Annals of Physics. 1959. Vol. 8. P. 325–342.
10. Helfand E. Brownian dynamics study of transitions in a polymer chain of bistable oscillators // J. Chem. Phys. 1978. Vol. 69. P. 1010–1018.
11. Greenside ...
Philosophical Discourse and the Conceptualisation of Word Formation
... word-formation models that use the hyphen. In philosophical discourse, the hyphen serves as a linguistic tool to convey dialectic thinking that expresses the conceptualization of the limited/the unlimited, under-certainty or emerging certainty, and motion and stillness. In philosophical texts, hyphenated complexes facilitate the tendency towards a perfect dialectic form in language — a form that embraces discreteness and continuity, division and wholeness. The hyphen is a means that contributes ...
Dynamics of falling rotating particle. Part 1
... Morikawa Y., Mizuno O. Experimental measurement of the Magnus force on a rotating sphere at low Reynolds numbers // J. Fluids Engin. 1985. Vol. 107, № 4. P. 484—488.
8. Naumov V. A., Solomenko A. D., Yatsenko V. P. Influence of the Magnus force on the motion of a spherical solid with a large angular velocity // J. Engin. Phys. and Thermophys. 1993. Vol. 65, № 3. P. 852—855.
9. Наумов В. А. Динамика вращающихся сферических частиц, падающих в неподвижной ...
Time in Sergey Trubetskoy’s and Boris Chicherin’s metaphysical concepts: A discussion on Kant
... Moskow, 1895, p. 1—56.
9. Chicherin B. N. 1897. Sush′estvo i metodi idealizma [Genesis and methods of idealism], Voprosy filosofii i psihologii [Questions of Philosophy and Psychology]. no. 2 (37). Moskow, 1897, p. 185—238.
time, form, phenomenon, motion, sequence
Savntisev V. I.
Non-stationary polar wind in presence of magnetosphere convection
Time-depended hydrodynamic model TUBE 7 is used for modeling of field-aligned motions and temperature of polar ionosphere ions taking into account magnetosphere convection. It was shown tube geometry changing have a great influence on basic parameters of polar magnetosphere thermal plasma.
Banks P. M., Holzer
On the prospects of cooperation between Russian and Lithuanian innovative sectors
... expenditure. 2009. Vilnius.
26. Navarro-Aviñó, J. P. (et al). 2009. Phytoremediation: the green salvation of the world. Castellon.
27. Spruogis, B. (et al.). 2009. Theory and Application of the Means for Transmission and Stabilization of the Rotary Motion. Vilnius.
28. Dijokienė, D. 2009. Urban Heritage of Historical Suburbs. Vilnius.
29. Bivainis, J. (et al.). 2009. Strategic planning in public institutions. Vilnius.
30. Andriušaitienė, D. 2008. Development of labour market of depressed ...
.... Natorp, P., 1995, Social’nyj idealism (fragmenty) [Social idealism (fragments)]. Translated by M. I. Kagan, Dialog. Karnaval. Hronotop [Dialogue. Carnival. Chronotop], no.1. p. 55—126. Reprinted in: Kagan, M.I., 2004, O hode istorii [About the motion of history], ed. by V. L. Mahlin, Moscow, p. 98—149.19. Natorp, P., 2006, Izbrannyje raboty [Selected works], ed. by V. A. Kurennoj, Moscow.20. Natorp, P., 2009, Ob iskhodnom punkte filosofii [About a starting point of philosophy]. Translation,...