Identification of palladium and rhodium mobility in atmospheric precipitation
A series extraction of platinum metals (Pd and Rh) from natural sedimentary samples near the trunk-roads of Rhine-Westphalia was conducted. The authors make an assumption about the mechanism of influence of environmental conditions on the mobility of elements studied.
1. Claus T., Zereini F., Urban H. Verteilung und Konzetrationen von Platin, Palladium und Rhodium in Umweltmaterialien an der Bundesautobahn A5 (Akm 458-Akm 524) // Emissionen von Platinmetallen / hrsg. F. Zereini, F. Alt....
The technical neural system for mobile robots
The concept of the technical neural system for mobile robots is described. Mathematical description and the algorithm of learning are provided. A brief description of a subject domain is given and a feature of the problem is explained. The ways of application of the theory to mobile ropotics are specified....
On the dynamics of mathematical information forms in training of air navigation students on
This article deals with the role of mathematical information in teaching. The author emphasizes the need for the development of informational and activity mobility. The author offers an excerpt from students’ individual work triggering the activity component of informational mobility.
Методическая система обучения физике студентов ...
Receiving antenna system of a mobile object
... objects. The authors define the ways to solve the problem of improving the range properties, increasing the sensitivity of the radio reception and ensuring the electromagnetic compatibility of radio electronic means located within limited space of the mobile object and integrating the antenna into the object’s housing elements.
Ponimatkin V.Ye., Kuzhelev A. A., Shpilevoy A. A.
antenna system, radiation pattern, asymmetrical vibrator, electromagnetic compatibility, phased array antenna
The effect of Covid-19 on labour migration in the CIS
... responses are dynamic processes and thus an elusive, albeit important, object of study. The governments of most CIS countries acted promptly and decisively in countering the pandemic. The comprehensive measures have had a serious impact on citizens’ mobility and employment situation. Among the affected are millions of migrants working in the CIS. This article offers a comparative analysis, followed by synthesis, of the negative effects of the Covid-19 pandemic as seen through the prism of employment ...
Criteria for choosing the type of windmills for mobile wind-solar power plants
The authors identify the required characteristics of wind turbines for mobile installations, carry out the classification of wind turbines, analyze wind turbines with a horizontal and a vertical axis of rotation, and define the optimum types of wind turbines for use in conditions of low wind loadings.
1. Бабина ...
Investigation of operating modes of a mobile solar power plant with non-stationary load
... balance of the test facility, the study of the possibilities and development of recommendations for optimizing energy losses in the low-voltage mode of the equipment.
Chizhma S. N., Molchanov S. V., Matyunin P. A., Zakharov A. I., Aleshenko A. N.
mobile solar power plant, automatic trading plant, vending machine, solar panels, power consumption
A receiving-transmitting antenna system of a mobile object
... and functional nodes of a short-wave range of a transmit-receive antenna with a controlled radiation pattern. The ways of solving the problem of electromagnetic compatibility of radio electronic means located in a limited volume on the surface of the mobile object and integrating the antenna into the flat surfaces of the hull are determined.
1. Патент № 156521 по заявке № 2014154421 от 30.12.2014 (Н01Q 9/04).
2. Патент № 168461 по заявке № 2016128456 от ...
The visa aspects of the academic mobility between the Russian Federation and the European Union: the experience of the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
This article analyses different aspects of the EU-Russia academic mobility. The authors pay special attention to visa and migration registration issues faced by foreign citizens in Russia.
1. Soglashenie mezhdu Rossijskoj Federaciej i Evropejskim soobwestvom ob uprowenii vydachi viz grazhdanam Rossijskoj Federacii ...
About opportunity of integration of antenna systems into bearing constructive elements of mobile objects
... layer is considered. At the expense of use of the phenomenon of «shortening» of an electromagnetic wave in environments with high dielectric permeability there is a possibility of creation of the integrated antennas on a surface of bearing designs of mobile objects.
1. Вайнштейн Л. А. Электромагнитные волны. М., 1997.
2. Корн Г., Корн Т. Справочник по математике для научных работников и инженеров. М.,...
Mobility and migration intentions of the Reform Generation and Millennials of the Kaliningrad region
This paper focuses on the results of a sociological study of mobility and migration intentions of the Reform Generation and Millennials in the Kaliningrad region. In this regard, different approaches to the theory of generations are analyzed. The authors define the age groups that make up the Reform Generation ...
Development of mobile robot control system
A model of a high-level control system of mobile robot is described. The structure of the system is a neuron growing net. Basic concepts of neuron growing nets theory are given. Main components of the system are de-scribed.
Корягин Е. В., Ложкин П. В., Прокопович ...
Gravitation power and migratory mobility of the regions population
... Подмосковье // XII международная конференция по проблемам развития экономики и общества. М., 2012. Кн. 1. С. 323—333.
11. Andrienko Yu., Guriev S. Determinants of interregional mobility in Russia: evidence from panel data // William Davidson working paper. 2003. P. 7.
12. Miller H. J. Tobler's First Law and Spatial Analysis //Annals of the Association of American Geographers. 2004. Vol. 94, is. 2.
Development of a software complex on the quality assessment of a digital channel of communication of a marine mobile satellite service
... environment. The research results and the developed virtual laboratory setup have found application in a comparative assessment of the noise immunity of a radio channel using standard and advanced patented information transmission systems within the marine mobile satellite service when receiving radio signals with various types of shift keying.
1. Основные технические характеристики абонентских станций спутниковой связи системы ...
City transport in Kaliningrad during the Soviet era: family photo archives
... project of the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, to explore the role of the public, company and personal transport in the life of the Soviet people.
1. Gatejel L. The Wheels of Desire. Automobility Discourses in the Soviet Union //Towards Mobility. Varieties of Automobilism in East and West. Corporate History Department of Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft Manfred Grieger, Ulrike Gutzmann, Dirk Schlinkert. Wolfsburg, 2009. P. 59.
2. Urry J. Sociology beyond Societies. Mobilities for the twenty-first ...
An Model of An Knowledge Base for Mobile Systems
A model of a knowledge base based on Petri net is considered.
2. CLIPS Reference Manual
2002. Vol. 1—3.
Karpenko E. V., Kashchenko N. M.
model, knowledge base, Petri net.
An “ideal city”, its statics and dynamics
The article develops an ‘ideal city’ theme and focuses on the relationships of its statics and dynamics in a mobile local-global context. The author offers the definitions of these two notions under historical and modern conditions, and determines the specificity of the ‘ideal city’ as a complex socio-biotechnical system both dependent on the scale of ...
The optimisation of athletes’ training process through controlling individual immune-regenerative and biochemical blood parameters
... B., Haack-Sørensen M., Kastrup J. Mesenchymal stromal cells for cardiovascular repair: current status and future challenges // Future Cardiol. 2009. Vol. 5, № 6. Р. 605—617.
9. Möbius-Winkler S., Hilberg T., Menzel K. et al. Time-dependent mobilization of circulating progenitor cells during strenuous exercise in healthy individuals // J. Appl. Physiol. 2009. Vol. 107, № 6. P. 1943—1950.
10. Morici G., Zangla D., Santoro A. et al. Supramaximal exercise mobilizes hematopoietic progenitors ...
Moscow and its region: structural and functional transformations
... industrial revolution (hereafter the STR-4) and by the change in Russia’s geopolitical role in the modern world. The author identifies the main trends as Moscow’s dependence on global geopolitical transformations, growing spatial and other forms of mobility resulted in a decline of its population’s reflection. At the same time, the Greater Moscow is being shaped through the integration of Moscow and its ‘periphery’, a gap between the rich and poor is widening, and the phenomenon of a ’Deep ...
The rhetoric and logic of the representations of the Russian-Turkish War of 1877–1878 in Russian public discourse
... Vereshchagina [On the war in Asia and Europe. With drawings Artist V. V. Vereshchagin]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Guzikova, M. V., 2004. «Total'naya mobilizatsiya» Ernsta Yungera kak proekt modernosti: istoricheskaya rekonstruktsiya i interpretatsiya [“Total Mobilization” by Ernst Jünger as a project of modernity: historical reconstruction and interpretation]. Ph. D. Ekaterinburg (in Russ.).
Dmitriev, A. P., Fedorov, D. A., 2016. Krymskaya voina v istorii Rossii i v zhizni slavyanofil'skogo semeistva: ...
Cross-border Tourism in the Russian Northwest: General Trends and Features of Development
As a result of the socioeconomic transformations in the Russian Federation, the openness of border regions under the influence of integration process taking place in the world community facilitates tourist mobility between neighbouring countries. The author describes an approach that considers the border regions of Northwest Russia as attractive destinations for tourists from neighbouring countries. The development of cross-border tourism as a specific ...
Migration and the Transformation of Multiethnic Population Structure in the Kaliningrad Region of the Post-Soviet Era
... society also faces a serious transformation as a result of the changing population size and structure, the emergence of new elements in culture, rules of behaviour, and the development of new attitudes.
1. Emelyanova, L. L. 2006, Analiz prostranstvennoj mobil'nosti naselenija Kaliningradskoj oblasti i voprosy migracionnogo regulirovanija [Analysis of the spatial mobility of the population of the Kaliningrad region and the issues of migration control], Region sotrudnichestva [Region of cooperation], no....
Reforming the modern system of higher education in Russia
Ключевые компетенции — новая парадигма результата образования. М., 2003. №
5. С. 34—42.
Bolotina M. A., Mazanova S. Ye.
variety of educational metods, modular system, mobility, flexibility, technology, educational path, self-education, self-organized.
Work-life balance during the Covid-19 outbreak: the case of Latvia
... Office of the European Union, 2018. URL:
(дата обращения: 27.07. 2020).
21. Vargas-Llave O., Mandl I., Weber T., Wilkens M. Telework and ICT-based Mobile Work: Flexible Working in the Digital Age. Luxembourg, 2020. URL:
(дата обращения: 27.07. 2020).
22. Krišjāne Z., Krūmiņš J. (eds....
Impact of remigration on the worksphere under Covid-19: the case of Lithuania
... Case of Post-Accession Migrants, Work, Employment and Society, vol. 32, no. 5, p. 868—886. doi:
4. Grabowska, I. 2018, Social remittances: Channels of diffusion. In: The impact of Migration on Poland: EU Mobility and Social Change, UCL Press.
5. Levitt, P. 1998, Social Remittances: Migration Driven Local-Level Forms of Cultural Diffusion, International Migration Review, vol. 32, no. 4, p. 926—948.
6. Levitt, P., Lamba-Nieves, D. 2011, Social Remittances ...
Some results of simulation of driving-robot control system
Concept of mobile automotive object control system, based on skills extraction
and fuzzy logic is described. Virtual model of vehicle, created in specialized simulation environment is described. Parking phase and achieved results are considered.
1. Толстель ...
Reseach of loses at propagation of the radio signal of cellular communication on the basis of statistical models
... статистических и детерминистских методов расчета радиополя в городских условиях // Электросвязь.
Empirical formula for propagation loss in land mobile radio services IEEE // Trans. Veh. Technol. 1980. Vol. VT-29, № 3. P. 317—325.
et al. Field Strength and Its Variability in VHF and UHF Land-Mobile Radio Service // Review of the Electr. Commun
Improving the design of low-frequency transmitting antenna systems
The requirements for medium-and long-wave antenna systems imply further improvement of their electrodynamic and structural properties, which is primarily related to the specifics of using this range to provide communication with mobile objects, including surface ships, radio broadcasting, transmit special-purpose signals and other purposes. At the same time, considerable attention is paid to the structures of transmitting antennas, the possibility of reducing their size,...
Optimization of the parameters of transmitting antenna systems of the SDV- and DV-bands
... improve the transmission antennas of the SDV- and DV- bands based on the study of electrodynamic properties with the possibility of improving their design, mass-dimensional and radiating parameters. These ranges are widely used for communication with mobile objects in areas with high magnetic activity, as well as in Maritime Strait zones; for direction finding of radiation when determining the location of an aircraft or vessel. The results of the work can find practical application in solving ...
Economic security of a border region: quantitative and qualitative measurements (the case of the Rostov region)
... multidimensional intra-regional processes triggered by external economic shifts. Empirical research shows a decrease in several economic indicators and the response of the region's economy to external challenges. The Rostov region is capable of the mobilization of its productive forces while forming new market niches in the process of import substitution. The research shows that the Rostov region is relatively stable economically and has enough potential for progressive development. However, over ...
The issues of the post-war demobilization of military officers (1945—1948)
The article analyses demobilization of officers of the USSR armed forces after the Great Patriotic war in 1945—1948. Six mobilization rounds were carried out to reduce the size of the Armed Forces during this period, and more than 1.3 million officers were dismissed. The original idea was to retain the officers special for their moral and professional qualities, who have ...
After «the collapse of the empire»: British-American his-toriography of the first half of the 1990s on the parallels in the history of formation of the 20th century Lithuanian statehood
... as well as the internal conflicts within the Lithuanian political elite and demonstrate the productivity of the comparative approach.
1. Ashbourne A. Lithuania: the rebirth of a nation, 1991—1994. Lanham, 1999.
2. Espiritu A. A. Lithuania: from mobilization to revolution, 1988—90: thesis (MA) / University of Alberta. Alberta, 1992.
3. Klimas T. A comparison of the struggles for independence of the United States and Lithuania // Lituanus. 1993. Vol. 39, № 3. URL: http://www.lituanus.org/1993_3/93_3_01....
Youth unemployment in the Latgale region of Latvia: causes and consequences
... world, Europe and the post- Soviet space has led to changes in the labor market of young people, which are objective and subjective, contradictory, which continue to this day. It is established that the behavioral rationalism of young people (labor mobility, vocational education, etc.) in the regional labor market is combined with its behavioral irrationalism (lack of desire to work for various reasons, the need for contact with family and friends, etc.). This is due to the growing uncertainty in ...
Demographic change in Germany and reversal of spatial ageing patterns
... attract enough young migrants to compensate for their now rapidly ageing baby boomer generation. The process presented is typical for the fate of (suburban) housing areas with homogenous populations under conditions of ageing and shrinking if spatial mobility in ageing population groups is declining.
1. Bucher, H., Schlömer, C. 2008. BBR-Berichte Kompakt, № 2, pp. 1—9.
2. Edmonston, B. 2006. Population Research and Policy Review, № 25, pp. 513—545.
3. Gans, P. 2000. Urban Studies, № ...
Optimization of Repeatability Injured Backbone with the Help of Rigid Laminas on the Basis of a Mathematical Model of a Three-Vertebra System
... alternative of a cuneiform strain mean backbone the stabilizing rigid lamina (for front and
back abutment complexes) holds optimization of stiffness of stabilizing of a lamina Ссt1 on an objective function of offset 2 backbone, at its sufficient mobility.
Орлов С. В., Бобарыкин Н. Д., Латышев К. С.
Математическая модель стабильности трехпозвонкового комплекса // Мат. моделирование. ...
Human capital of young public and political figures: A resource approach
... Ungeichheiten (Soziale Welt, S.-H. 2) / ed. R. Kreckel. Goettingen, 1983.
11. Coleman J. Social Capital in the Creation of Human Capital // American Journal of Sociology. 1988. Vol. 94. Suppl. P. 95—120.
12. Goldthorpe J. H. et al. Social Mobility and Class Structure in Modern Britain. Oxford, 1987.
13. Grusky D. B. The Past, Present, and Future of Social Inequality // Social Stratification. Class, Raсe, and Gender in Sociological Perspective / ed. by D. B. Grusky. Boudler, 2001. P. 3—39....
A sample assessment of the constellation form influence on noise immunity for reception of the QAM-8 radio signal in the Matlab environment
... the research, as well as the developed experimental facility, will be used in the comparative assessment of noise stability of the radio communication channel using standard and prospective patented information transmission systems within the maritime mobile service when receiving radio signals with QAM modulation.
1. Зубарев Ю. Б., Витязев В. В., Дворкович В. П. Цифровая обработка сигналов — информатика реального времени....
Northern Dimension: Participant Strategies
... Union and the Mediterranean the
's European challenge. Vol. 5 / ed. P. G. Xuereb. Msida: EDRC,
Marks Gary, Francois Nielsen, Leonard Ray, Jane E. Salk.
Competencies, Cracks, and Conflicts: Regional Mobilization in the European Union // Comparative political studies. 1996. 29 (2):164—92.
Back to Baltoscandia? European Union and Geo-Conceptual Remaking of the European North // Geopolitics. 2003. 8 (1):72—100.
What Saussure wrote/did not write: A half a century discussion on the anagram theory
... choses: Starobinski, Borges, Saussure // Modern Language Notes. 2014. Vol. 129, № 2 (Hispanic Issue). Р. 330—351.
13. Starobinski J. Les mots sous les mots. Les anagrammes de Ferdinand de Saus-sure. P., 1971.
14. Starobinski J. Lettres et syllabes mobiles. Complément à la lecture des Cahiers d’anagrammes de Ferdinand de Saussure // Littérature. 1995. Vol. 99. P. 7—18.
15. Testenoire P.-Y. Sur une philologie anagrammatique: rencontre d’un linguiste (Saussure) et d’un poète (Tzara) // ...
International cross-border migration in the South-East Baltic: factors, structure, consequences
This article presents the results of an integrated research encompassing both the study of migration processes in the South-East Baltic (volume, structure, directions) and the analysis of factors affecting migration mobility of the population as well as the assessment of migration influence on the socioeconomic development of three border territories.
1. V buduwem zhiteljam Litvy pridetsja rabotat' dol'she i tjazhelee // Sajt «Litovskaja respublika». [online] ...
A major principle of Indo-European poetry or arbitrary etymologising? A review of modern international publications on anagrams in the cultures of Ancient East and Antiquity
.... Р. 177—206.
16. Meylakh M. A propos des anagrammes // L’Homme. 1976. Vol. 16, № 4.Р. 105—115.
17. Shepheard D. Saussure’s Vedic anagrams // Modern Language. 1982. Vol. 2,№ 3. P. 513—523.
18. Starobinski J. Lettres et syllabes mobiles. Complément à la lecture des Cahiers d’anagrammes de Ferdinand de Saussure // Littérature. 1995. Vol. 99. P. 7—18.
19. Viellard S. Paronymes, anagrammes et paragrammes dans les premiers recueils de proverbes russes // Revue des etudes ...
Information state of the reproductive age dogs liver in the pathology
... nature of variations in the information status of liver tissue in dogs of reproductive age suffering fr om hepatic adenoma, liver cancer, and non-cancer diseases. It is shown that, in case of non-cancer pathological conditions, the liver tissue system mobilizes the existing structural adaptation resources while tending towards destruction. A decrease in the system reliability make it possible to perform a successful correction of the biosystem, i. e. treatment. In case of tumours, the liver tissue ...
The modern historiography on the gender aspects of the history of the First World War
... First World War / ed. Ch. Hämmerle, O. Überegger, B. Bader Zaar. Basingstoke, 2014.
8. Daniel U. Arbeiterfrauen in der Kriegsgesellschaft. Göttingen, 1989.
9. Ermacora M. Women Behind the Lines: The Friuli Region as a Case Study of Total Mobilization, 1915—1917 // Gender and the First World War. P. 16—35.
10. Gatrell P. The Epic and the Domestic. Women and War in Russia,
1914—1917 // Evidence, History and the Great War. Historians and the impact of 1914—1918 / ed. G. Braybon....
Geography of Electoral Volatility in the Warmia and Mazury Voivodeship of Poland
... Demokracja-Samor ząd, Warszawa.
6. Pietkun, P. 1998, Porażka SLD, Gazeta Wyborcza Olsztyn, 12.11.1998.
7. Alberskiy, R., Cichosz, M. Tomczak, Ł. (red.), 2010, Wybory do sejmików województw w 2006 roku, Wrocław.
8. Gusev, N. V. 2010, Factors of electoral mobility in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe, Vestnik Permskogo universiteta. Seriya Politologiya, no. 1, p. 25—30. (In Russ.)
9. Wyniki referendum trafiły do Dziennika Urzędowego Województwa, 2013, Elblag. pl, 16 kwietnia.
10. Mieszkańcy ...
International Migration in the Periods of Transition and Crisis: the Case of Latvia
... Berzins M., Bauls A. New Labor Migration Trends: Evidence from Latvia // Geographical Review of Japan. 2009. Series B 81. Vol. 1.P. 34—46.
17. Krišjāne Z., Berzins M., Apsite E. Post-accession migration from the Baltic states. The case of Latvia // Mobility in Transition. Migration Patterns after EU Enlargement / eds. B. Glorius [et al.]. Amsterdam, 2013. P. 85—109.
18. Krišjāne Z., Eglite P., Bauls A. et al. Darbaspeka geografiska mobilitate. Riga, 2008.
19. Levitt P. The Transnational ...
Saint-Petersburg in the Baltic Sea region
... 1, 2001.
Verkostojen Itämeri. Vuorovaikutus ja sen merkitys alue
skehitykselle. Tampere: Rauha- ja konfliktitutkimuskeskuksen julkaisuja, 1995.
Globalization and its Discontents: Essays on the New Mobility of People and Money.
: New Press, 1998.
Pieni Pietarikirja. Helsinki: Ajatus, 2000.
Action Frames of Environmental Organizations of Post —
// Environmental Politics. 2006....
Faculty recruitment by the Kaliningrad Pedagogical Institute in 1948–the 1950s
... pedagogical institute. Although our project is still in the early stages, we can conclude that faculty recruitment had some controversial features. This is why the database includes sections on the social and professional characteristics of the faculty and mobility paths.
1. Баранова Е. В. Социальные характеристики переселенческой интеллигенции в Калининграде в 1940—50-е гг. // Естественнонаучные методы ...
Russian-Estonian relations: a medium-term forecast
... Filosofija. Kul'turologija. Politologija. Pravo. Mezhdunarodnye
otnoshenija [Vestnik St. Petersburg University. Series 6], no. 3, p. 121—128.
13. Smith, G., Wilson, A. 1997, Rethinking Russia’s Post-Soviet Diaspora: The Potential for Political Mobilization in Eastern Ukraine and North-East Estonia,Europe — Asia Studies,Vol. 49, no. 5, July, p. 845—864.
14. Khudolei, K. K. 2013, Sovetizacija Baltijskih gosudarstv letom 1940 goda i ee posledstvija [The Sovietization of the Baltic States ...
Territorial differences in the innovative development of Sweden, Finland, and the North-western federal district of the Russian Federation
... has been calculated in comparison to Sweden and Finland. The NWFD is proved to lag behind Sweden and Finland in terms of innovative development indices; however, the NWFD shows an increase in such indices in catches up in terms of individual indices (mobile communication density and Internet access availability). The authors offer sketch maps showing similarities in the character of territorial differentiation of innovative processes in the NEFD, Sweden, and Finland (which corresponds to the centreperiphery ...
Borders and Identity in Theory and Practice of the Eastern Baltic Region
... disintegration of the USSR. However, escalation of the conflict was historically and geographically predetermined. The political borders of post-Soviet states do not coincide with the ethnic ones and, therefore, the attempts to consolidate states through ethnic mobilization meet corresponding resistance from groups with a different identity. In the Baltic region, these processes have not reached the Ukrainian scale; however, there are prerequisites for ethno-political conflicts of this type. The post-Crimean ...