The modelling of investment and current costs in investment project evaluation using spreadsheet tables
2. Черемушкин С. В. Основы практического моделирования займов и кредитов в EXCEL // Финансовый менеджмент. 2015. № 4. С. 96—126.
investment project, investment modelling, fixed and variable cost modelling, price growth
Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga
The aim of this study is to search for a mechanism for implementing large investment projects of crucial economic importance in the modern economic conditions characterized by the sanction policy of foreign states, limited public investment, and a mass exodus of foreign investors. An example of a large-scale investment project is the ...
Minimising Investment Risks Through Optimising Public-Private Partnership: The Case of the Kaliningrad Region
... Public-private partnerships: principles of policy and finance. Burlington, USA, 368 p.
36. Link, A. N. 2006, Public/private partnerships: innovation strategies and policy alternatives, New York, 160 p.
37. Akitobi, B., Hemming, R., Schwartz, G. 2007, Public investment and public-private partnerships, Washington, International Monetary Fund, 23 p.
38. Marks, A. T., Silverman, E. F., Borisoff, A. K. 2010. Project Finance and Public-private Partnership in the United States. In: Delmon, J., Rigby Delmon, V., aan den Rijn, A. (eds.) International Project Finance and PPPs: A Legal Guide to Key Growth Markets, p. 7—70.
39. Klijn, E.-H., Teisman, G. R. 2000,...
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... Journal for East European Management Studies, Vol. 8, no. 1, p. 26-45.
32. Liuhto, K., Majuri, S. 2014, Outward Foreign Direct Investment from Russia: A Literature Review, Journal of East-West Business, Vol. 20, no. 4, p. 198-224.
33. Liuhto, K., Vahtra,... ... Typology, Transnational Corporations, Vol. 16, no. 1, p. 117-144.
34. Iraq, 2015, Lukoi, available at: http://lukoil-overseas.com/projects/irak/ (accessed 20.07.2015).
35. Makrychev, A., Mommen, A. 2013, The future of Putinism. In: Makarychev, A., Mommen,...
The influence of the transport factor on the investment competitiveness of coastal regions in the European part of Russia.
... potential compared to other regions of the country. It makes perfect sense to set up large economic centers capable of harnessing the benefits of agglomeration and seaside factors in such regions. A tool to improve the level of economic development and investment attractiveness of these regions is the implementation of large trasnsport infrastructure projects. The article analyzes how the implementation of projects under the Federal Target Program “Development of the Transport System of Russia (2010—2021)” contributed to an increase in the economic efficiency of the transport industry in ...
The special legal treatment of investment activity in the Kaliningrad region
... таможенной зоны. [Электронный ресурс]. Доступ из справ.-правовой системы «Консультант Плюс».
Nilov K. N.
investment activity, special legal treatment, investment project, investment statement, special economic zone, resident benefits
The problems of assessing the efficiency of budget investment finacning through the prgoramme-target method
... general features of planning the federal and Kaliningrad regional budgets through this method, considers the concepts of investment, budgetary investment, and the procedure of its realization within the regional budget, and describes the requirements for investment projects, as well as the problems of assessing efficient financing of budgetary investments evaluation.
1. Бюджетный кодекс Российской Федерации [Электронный ресурс]. Доступ из справ.-правовой ...
Sales Modeling in an Investment Project Evaluation
The article deals with the sales part of investment project evaluation calculations. A number of parameters are recommended for taking into consideration, such as start of sales, starting sales volume, planned sales volume, seasonality, prices growth and other. Spreadsheet formulas are presented.
Development of Sea Port in Gdynia
... links with the hinterland. The author uses a set of fundamental, analytical and technical research methods to analyse materials provided by the port authority and the port terminal operators. By the end of 2015, the port authority had completed five investment projects, including the modernization of th ree wharfs and a rail terminal, the development of the port infrastructure aimed to provide services to ro-ro ships. Strategically important projects for the coming years include dredging and widening of the ...
Institutional and investment projects in the context of railway transport reform (reflections on the book)
The book review analyses the institutional project research methodology. The proposed methodology is based on the use of systemic analysis and decision-making theory. A modern approach to the study of an institutional project and an investment project as complex systems under uncertainty conditions has been used. Their comprehensive assessment is considered in many aspects: political, economic, social, military-strategic and generalizing institutional.
1. Итоговый доклад ...
The special economic zone in the Kaliningrad region: towards a more effective legal regime
.... I analyse the 12 years experience of the practical application of the federal law on the regional SEZ and examine the gaps and conflicts in the regulatory legal acts. In this study, I consider the legal requirements for the SEZ residents and their investment projects, as well as benefits provided to the residents. Another focus is the goals of the SEZ. I investigate the effectiveness of the benefits to the investors and of the applicable procedures and analyse the factors reducing the region’s investment ...
Peculiarities of Transboundary Cooperation between the Kaliningrad Region’s Business Entities
положение Калининградской области в 1 полугодии 2009 года: стат. сб. Калининград, 2009.
regional development, transboundary cooperation, foreign trade, investment climate, infrastructure projects, European support funds
The formation of a risk management system for projects in the field of aquaculture innovative development in the Kaliningrad region: a case study
... Rybnoe hozjajstvo [Journal of the fish farm], no. 2, p. 4—6.
3. Kosov, V. V., Livshits, V. N., Shakhnazarov, A. G. and all, 2000, Metodicheskie rekomendacii po ocenke jeffektivnosti investicionnyh proektov [Methodical recommendations
on evaluation of investment projects efficiency], Moscow, Jekonomika, 421 p.
4. Mccarthy M. P., Flynn T. P., 2005, Risk: upravlenie riskom na urovne topmenedzherov i sovetov direktorov [Risk: risk management at the level of topmanagers and boards of directors], Moscow, Alpina Business ...
Construction of transport and energy networks in the Baltic region as an impetus for regional development
... conclude that the countries of the Baltic region are entering a new stage of development. We look at the role and significance of transportation and energy projects as an instrument of economic development. Having studied the largest transport and energy projects in the Baltic region, we were able to show that the new infrastructure networks supported the investment expansion of Swedish and Finnish companies into the post-communist countries of the Baltic Region. Which, in its turn, allowed the Nordic investors to expand their domestic markets. The analysis also shows that the experience of private businesses ...
Scenarios of increasing the economic efficiency of the Kaliningrad regional transport system
... higher value added and greater economic efficiency of a regional transport system are associated with re-orientation towards investment and consumer goods. The most visible effect is associated with rail and road transport. As to sea transport, the decisive ... ... regions. Another possible application is the identification of growth conditions for an industry, particularly, when developing projects and proposals for increasing the efficiency of transport services.
Gumenyuk, I. S., Voloshenko, K. Yu., Novikova,...
Monotowns: A New Take on the Old Problem
... risks by considering key relations affecting the implementation of each alternative.
1. Analiticheskiĭ doklad o rezul'tatah vypolnenija proekta «Monoprofil'nye goroda i gradoobrazujushhie predprijatija» [Analytical report on the results of the project «company towns and town-forming enterprises»], available at: http://www. union.invest.ru (accessed 04.09.2014).
2. Animitsa, Е. G. Medvedeva, I. A., Sukhih, V. A. 2003, Malye i srednie goroda: nauchno-teoreticheskie aspekty issledovanija [Small and medium-sized cities: scientific and theoretical aspects of the study], Ekaterinburg; ...
Land Use Policy and Land Management in Estonia
... market development and an increase in production and investment in land use. Estonian land resources are a reliable strategic investment.
1. Lemmen, Chr., van Oosterom, P., Bennett, R. 2015, The Land Administration Domain Model, Land Use Policy, Vol.... ....2014.09.001.
13.Garmanov, V. V., Badenko, V. L., Trutnikov, V. E. 2013, Assessment of the rent of land in the land development projects, Gornyi informatsionno-analiticheskii byulleten' (nauchno-tekhnicheskii zhurnal) [Mining information and analytical Bulletin ...
Major infrastructure projects and the foreign policy of the Baltic states in 2010—2014
... development, particular attention is drawn to studies that assess major infrastructure — and thus political — projects aimed at a qualitative breakthrough in the socio-economic development of the countries under investigation. The scheduled multi-billion investments into energy sector are of political rather than economic nature. The projects to develop alternative power grids and high-speed railways can result in large-scale economic downturns diminishing the prospects of balanced social development. The author addresses the classical concepts of the theory of regional economy and ...
Current problems in Russian-Latvian relations
... Latvijas dzelzceļš, available at: http://www.ldz.lv/?object_id=5136 (accesed 08 January 2013).
17. Transit and Logistics, Investment & Development Agency Of Latvia, available at: http://www.liaa.gov.lv/trade-latvia/industry-profiles/transit-and-logistics ... ... Nikolay, Sazanovich Lyudmila
economic problems, Latvia, economy, Russiaт influence, economic cooperation, transport and energy projects, international relations
On ensuring the energy security of the Kaliningrad region
17. Энергетическая безопасность. Термины и определения / отв. ред. Н. И. Воропай. М., 2005.
Kharin A., Usanov A.
regional strategy, energy security, energy projects, investment.
The principles of tariff policy and the objectives of economic growth promotion
... Тарифам пора застыть // Ведомости. 2013.№ 163 (3425).
12. Три года до катастрофы // Эксперт. 2013 г. № 17.
pricing, tariff policy, economic growth, inflation, natural monopolies, investment projects.
One Belt - One Road Initiative: A Window of Opportunity for Russia’s Western Border Regions
... to the prospects of their socioeconomic development. The initiative encompasses transportation and logistics, production and investment, finances, research and technology, humanitarian affairs, and foreign policy. In this article, we will highlight the ... ... on the Chinese and Russian studies. Another goal is to weigh up the risks and benefits associated with the extension of the project to Russian territories. Special attention is paid to Russia’s western borderlands — 17 regions that account for 8....
Problems of increasing the efficiency of the special economic zone legal regime in the Kaliningrad region
... действующего законодательства создает серьезные риски для инвесторов // Там же. С. 26—28.
legal regime, special economic zone, efficiency of legal regulation, residents, investment project, Kaliningrad region
Socially efficient entry barriers?
%9C%D0 %B5 %D1 %82 %D0 %B0 %D0 %BB%D0 %BB-%D0 %9A%D1 %83 %D1 %80 %D1 %8C%D0 %B5 %D1 %80_16_%D1 %8F%D0 %BD%D0 %B2_%D1 %84 %D0 %B5 %D0 %B2_2016.pdf (accessed 11.12.2015). (In Russ.)
5. List of complex investment projects in priority directions of civil industry, 2016, available at:
(accessed 11.07.2016). (In Russ.)
6. Strategy of promoting competition and ...
The legal regime of Special economic zone in the Kaliningrad region: the routes to improvement
... таможенной процедуры свободной таможенной зоны. Доступ из справ.-правовой системы «КонсультантПлюс».
Nilov K. N.
special economic zone, special legal regime, investment project,
privileges for residents, exclusion of a resident from the register
Geography and economy of the Kaliningrad region: limitations and prospects of development
... [On the Special economic zone in the Kaliningrad Oblast. Federal Law no. 13-FZ from. 22.01.1996], 1996, available at: http://invest.h11.ru/law/doc00119.shtml (accessed 12 August 2013).
24. Orlov, S. V., Korneevets, V. S. 2012, Transportnyj klaster kak ... ... region for the period until 2010], 2010, Konsultant-Plus, available at: http://www.consultant.ru/ (accessed 12 August 2013).
28. Projects Rail Baltica and Via Baltica, 2013, Ministry of foreign affairs of the Republic of Latvia, available at: http://www.am....
Innovation centres as growth points for smaller towns and rural areas
... tehnologicheskih innovacij [The role of technology parks in the commercialization of technological innovations], Integral, no. 4, p. 68—69.
3. Investicionno-developerskij proekt «Territorija nauchno-tehnicheskogo razvitija — Tehnopolis Gusev» [Investment and development project «Territory of scientific and technological development — Technopolis Gusev»], available at: http://www.tehnopolis-gusev.ru/ (accessed 26 September 2011).
4. Nikolaev, M. 2010, Strategicheskij rezerv Rossii — innovacija sel'skih territorij ...
How translations are willed into existence
... argue that translations are willed into existence in three conceivable ways: pull, push and shuffle. Pull is the most intuitive form. It corresponds, for example, to a publishing house that decides to translate a foreign novel. Here, the initiative to invest in a new translation project is almost entirely located on the target side. The push mode, in contrast, can be exemplified by a company that decides to localise its website to cater for foreign markets. Here the decisions to make translation happen are mostly located on ...