The Legal Regulation of the EU Immigrant Integration Policy
... system of legal regulation of the EU immigrant integration policy: ‘soft law’ instruments adopted at the level of the EU; provisions on immigrant integration contained in the legal acts of the Union; relevant national legislation. I conclude that the system of legal regulation of immigrant integration in the EU is two-tier. General principles are established at the Union level and legally binding rules are formulated at national levels.
1. Апанович М. Ю. Вопросы интеграции мигрантов в Европе ...
Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life
... Environment, Building together our territories. Construire ensemble nos territories: Abstracts. Resume. 31st International Geographical Congress, Tunis 2008, August 12—15, p. 410—411.
Dmitriev V., Kaledin N.
regional socio-ecological economic system, quality of life, integrated assessment, aggregate index method, quality of life, regions of Russian Federation
The Policy of Regional Convergence in Russia-Belarus integration: Prospects for Development
... as prerequisites for them. The article examines the principles that determine the participation of a country in international integration as well as prospects for the further development of the regional economic and political mechanisms, which are being ... ...
shchaya-sreda/vneshnyaya-torgovlya_2/operativnye-dannye_5/eksport-imports-otdelnymi-stranami/ (accessed 13.09.2016).
2. Lyukevich, I. N. 2011, World monetary system as a set of currency regions, Mezhdunarodnaya `ekonomika, no. 10, p. 67—81. (In Russ.)
3. Krasavina, L. N. 2014, Conceptual ...
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
... methodology for evaluating scientific and technological potential in the context of regional and international comparison. The integral index is calculated on the basis of a customised information and statistical database of normalised indicators through ... ... characterise individual components of potential. These subindices include pecific indicators applied in different statistical systems, in particular, those used in Russia and the EU, which made it possible to compar the data. The article presents the ...
The methodological and mathematical implementation of the integrated controlling theory
This article is devoted to the innovative concept of managing modern industrial enterprises as economic systems, namely, integrated controlling. The author presents a methodological framework for the implementation of the integrated controlling theory. Possible uses of the mathematical apparatus in studying integrated controlling are shown. Static and dynamic characteristics ...
Latvia in the System of European Territorial Security: a View from the Inside and Outside
... liberalism), and those employed in social constructivism studies. It is concluded that Latvian cooperation with institutions and countries of the territorial system of European security is rather limited, which indicates either a lack of the country’s integration into the system or a crisis of the system itself. An important result of the study is the validation of a systemic approach to studying regional security systems. This angle proves particularly useful in identifying crises of territorial systems of regional security ...
Supranational party system of the EU
3. Zhukovskiy, I. I. 2010, Stanovlenie partijnoj sustemy Respubliki Polsha [The formation of the party system Poland], Kaliningrad, 186 p.
4. Zhukovskiy, I. I. 2005, Partijnyje sistemy Vyshegradskih stran i evropejskaja integracija [Party systems of the Visegrad countries and the European integration], Kaliningrad, 117 p.
5. Zhukovskiy, I. I. 2011, Rekrutacja politicheskih elit v sovremennoj Polshe: nekotoryje predvaritelnyje suzhdenia [Rekrutasya political elites in contemporary Poland: some preliminary judgments], Vestnik Moskovskogo ...
Kant’s philosophical system and the principles of its interpretation
... myriads of splashes. This article analyses the hermeneutic principles suggested by Kant, which would make the critical waves peacefully lap against the rock. Kant draws special attention of the reader to some of them — these are the principles of system integrity and noncontradiction, as well as those closelyconnected to the structural content of the system: 1) the principle of purity; 2) the principle of system openness; 3) the principle of ultimate end; 4) the principle of historicity; 5) the principle ...
Social inclusion of people with disabilities de jure and de facto: the included, the self-inclusive and the non-self-inclusive
The article presents an analysis of the social systems, in which human health is not limited to its inclusion in social relations, processes and practices. The main aim of this research work is to study the impact of self-identification of people with disabilities on their social integration and inclusion. The complexity of internal contradictions of these processes and a limited number of research works on the problem determined the need for a new integrative analysis and synthesis of the existing theories and empirical facts....
Party system nationalization in Estonia
... nationalization at both national and local levels. At the national level, political party system nationalization remained high in 2007—2019 despite significant changes in the country’s political party system. At the local level, however, political party system nationalization has been diminishing since 2013, leading one to conclude that the Estonian ‘integration’ project has failed to close the ideological divide between ethnic Estonians and ethnic Russians.
Lanko, D. A., Lantsova, I. S.
comparative politics, political parties, party systems, nationalization, Estonia
On the concept of normative evaluation of cost-effectiveness of GLONASS application in coastal regions
Russia promotes the application of GLONASS satellite information system in regional economies. In three regions, the system has already been introduced and is widely used, 21 more regions are introducing the system. Experts believe that this process will take from 3 to 5 years. The introduction and integrated use of GLONASS pose a number of organizational and economic problems for regional administrations. One of such problems is the evaluation of economic benefit from GLONASS implementation in the region. Economics has developed a large number ...
Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
... economic integration. Key areas of research on international interorganizational networks are identified in view of the features of integration processes in the development of network processes and in the framework of network approach in general.
1. Strategija ... ... mechanism of legal regulation of the internationalization process of multilateral scientific and technical relations in the modern system of universal], Moscow.
6. Valdaitsev, S. V. 1986, Organizacionno-jekonomicheskie formy mezhdunarodnogo nauchno-tehnicheskogo ...
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
... landshaftnoye planirovaniye v Kaliningradskoy oblasti [Spatial, territorial and landscape planning in the Kaliningrad region], Kaliningrad, 184 p.
5. Dmitriyev, V. V. 2010, Integral'nyye otsenki sostoyaniya slozhnykh sistem v prirode i obshchestve [Integrated assessment of complex systems in nature and society], Mezhdistsiplinarnyy nauchnyy i prikladnoy zhurnal «Biosfera» [Interdisciplinary Journal of Applied Science Biosphere], Vol. 2, no.4, p. 507–520.
6. Dmitriyev, V. V., Dmitriyev, N. V., Voskresenskaya, V. A., Frolova,...
Territorial-political and regional geopolitical systems: correlation of concepts
... viewpoint of the socalled activity-based geospatial approach. A regional geopolitical system includes geopolitical relations between the states within the region and those with powerful external actors. A geopolitical region itself can be characterized by integration, autonomization or a permanent geopolitical conflict. A territorial political system is studied in a broad sense (all political phenomena of a certain territory) and in a narrow context (geopolitical relations of a certain territory). The latter is considered to be a subsystem of regional geopolitical system. The research results ...
Role visual models of the functional hybrid intelligent system with the heterogeneous visual field
... autonomous and integrated method, an element that is an expert of collective intelligence, a functional hybrid intelligent system that is artificial collective intelligence. The proposed models are the basis for visual modeling of hybrid intelligent systems that dynamically synthesize an integrated model and method over heterogeneous model and visual fields and simulate the cooperation, relativity and complementarity of collective intelligence for finding solutions on verbal-symbolic and visual-shaped languages.
1. Колесников ...
The transformation of the Swedish political party system in the late 20th/early 21st century
... after the transformation processes commenced. The article identifies the key prerequisites for such transformation: the crisis of social democracy and an increase in the nationalist attitudes in the society caused by the negative repercussions of the system of integration of migrants into the society based on the multiculturalism principles. The interethnic tension manifested itself in the wide support for the Swedish Democrats Party in the 2010 parliamentary election. From a political party system dominated ...
Innovation Capacity of Russia and the Baltics: a Comparative Approach
... results of a comparative analysis of innovative development in Russia and the Baltic Sea countries based on the calculation of an integral research and technological potential index for the Russian Federation, the Northwestern Federal District of Russia, Sweden,... ... of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020. (Order of the RF Government of 17.11.2008 № 1662-r.)], legal-reference system "ConsultantPlus".
10. Mezhevich, N. M., Pribyshin, T. K. 2012, Innovacionnaja jekonomika v regione Baltijskogo ...
The EU Vs. Russia: Legal Nature and Implementation of the Union’s Restrictive Measures
... No 269/2014 of 17 March 2014 concerning restrictive measures in respect of actions undermining or threatening the territorial integrity, sovereignty and independence of Ukraine, 2014, OJ, L 78, 17.03.2014, p. 6—15.
5. Council Decision 2014/386/CFSP ... ... and of the Council of 20 December 2006 on the establishment, operation and use of the second generation Schengen Information System (SIS II), 2006, OJ, L 381, 28.12.2006, p. 4—23.
10. Gudkov, I. 2014, Sankcii ES v otnoshenii Rossii: nejeffektivnost' ...
The Coastal Regions of Europe: Economic Development at the Turn of the 20th Century
17. Limanno-ust'evye kompleksy Prichernomor'ja. Geograficheskie osnovy hozjajstvennogo osvoenija [Liman and Estuarine systems of the Black Sea. Geographical bases of economic development], 1988, Leningrad.
18. Malinina, Yu. V. 2010, Osobennosti ... ... Сommission to the European parliament, the council, the European economic and social committee and the committee of the regions. An Integrated Maritime Policy for the European Union. Brussels, 2007, 10 October, COM, 575 final, available at: http://eur-lex.europa....
Transformation of the institutional matrix of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania within the Russian Empire
The research focuses on the poorly studied process of a social system passing through a bifurcation point: birth and progress of a crisis — social collapse resulting in the disintegration of the society — recuperation via integration of a part of the disintegrated social structure into a new one. A fine example of such a process is given by the admission of a part of Rzeczpospolita (Grand Duchy of Lithuania lands) into the Russian Empire. Those events had a major impact ...
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
... Balt. Reg., no. 1, p. 4—18. doi:
25. Vorotnikov, V. V. 2019, Euro-Atlantic Integration of the Baltic States: Some Results, Sovremennaya Evropa [Contemporary Europe], no. 7, p. 124—135. doi:
http://dx.... ... defended at Paris School of Economics on December 11, 2017.
48. André, Ch., Chalaux, T. 2018, Building a typology of housing systems to inform policies in OECD and EU member States, Economie et Statistique / Economics and Statistics, no. 500—501—502,...
Baltic Cooperation in Marine Spatial Planning
... intensive exploitation of marine resources, diverse interests of the stakeholders, and differences in national institutional systems. We describe the key stages of the process, which is regulated by the EU standards on the one hand and affected by the ... ... analyse recent research works into spatial development. We conclude that marine spatial planning is a principal tool of the EU’s integrated policy. Many European countries of the Baltic region are seeking cooperation with Russia to preserve the natural and ...
he new formula of the liver volume calculation: the integration into the automatic ultrasound diagnostic work station (AWS) "Assistant"
The previous research work of the team (M. V. Martinovich et al.) developed a new formula for in vivo liver volume calculating using the genetic algorithm method. The purpose of this work was the integration of the formula in the automatic ultrasound diagnostic work station (AWS) "Assistant”. To achieve the goal, a number of the research objectives have been set. The possibility of assessing the size of the liver on the basis of its volume ...
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
... with use of remote sensing and GIStekhnology (on the example of Makhachkala), Sovremennye problemy distancionnogo zondirovaniya Zemli iz kosmosa, Vol. 5, no. 2, p. 477—482. (In Russ.)
8. Dmitriev, V. V., Kaledin, N. V. 2016. Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life, Balt. Reg., Vol. 8, no. 2, p. 87—98. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2016-2-7.
9. Kurolap, S. A., Klepikov, O. V. (eds.), 2015, Integral'naya ehkologicheskaya ocenka sostoyaniya gorodskoj sredy [Integrated ecological assessment of ...
Russia’s Coastal Zone as a Social and Geographic Phenomenon: Conceptualisation and Delimitation
... 55, p. 87—95.
19. Pak, A., Majd, F. 2011, Integrated coastal management plan in free trade zones, a case study, Ocean and Coastal Management, no. 54, p. 129—136.
20. Hilderbrand, L.P, Norrena, E. 1992, Approaches and progress toward effective integrated coastal zone management. In: Marine Pollution Bulletin, p. 94—97.
21. King, S. D. 2003, The coastal zone environment: a place to work, rest, play and to manage. In: Green DR, King SD, editors. Coastal and marine geo-information systems: applying the technology to the environment, The Netherlands, p. 1—20.
22. Alaev, E. B. 1977, Ekonomiko-geograficheskaya terminologiya [Economic and geographic terminology.], Moscow, 189 p.
23. Gorkin, A. P. (ed.), 2013, Sotsial'no-ekonomicheskaya ...
A Lax pair for the (1+3) nonlinear equation
Integral systems with four independent variables have special signifi-cance in mathematics and physics. The discovery of inverse scattering method played an important role in reconsidering the place of integrable systems of nonlinear partial differential equations ...
Integrated Information Environment of Professional Training at Teacher Training Higher Education Institutions under the Conditions of Teacher Training Higher Education Transformation
The author argues that the situation in the system of higher teacher education is actually better than it is presented in the media. The integrated information environment development is expected to trigger the increase in the competitiveness of future teachers and to facilitate studying related disciplines.
Особенности социального самоопределения ...
North-West Russia in the context of European integration
Integration is one of the main consequences of globalization. Elements of microsystems are growing closer, which brings to the foreground problems of interaction and — in a longer perspective — those of close cooperation between different social systems. The article considers the case of North-West Russia, the only territory having a common border with the EU, in order to examine the issue of Russia using the geographical factor, which Otto von Bismarck called the most powerful and intrinsic ...
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... features of spatial networking of economic entities that form clusters of excellence and ensure the competitiveness of the entire system. Identifying the key elements of territorial capital is a global challenge faced by modern regional policy. I analyse the ... ... for, and limits to, the development of a spatially targeted regional development policy. Lithuania’s so-called valleys – integrated centres for research and business — are a possible way to embrace the approach that suggests concentrating resources ...
Modality in the system of text categories of Old Russian written records: on the formulation of the problem
This article considers the functional-semantic category of modality in the system of such text categories as microtext, macrotext, and metatext. The author describes the integrative function of modality in the construction of semantic hierarchy of Old Russian texts, as well as the functional role of complex syntactic constructions in the system of modal-evaluative and genrestylistic characteristics of Old Russian texts....
Network Transformations in Economy
... organizational design // Work Study. 1996. № 45 (7). P. 23—26.
44. Oliver C. Determinants of interorganizational relationship: integration and future directions // Academy of management review. 1990. № 15. P. 241—265.
45. Parolini C. The Value Net: ... .... John Wiley & Sons : Chichester, 1999.
46. Patel P., Pavitt K. The nature and economic importance of national innovations systems // STI Review. 1994. № 14. P. 9—32.
47. Pfeffer J., Salancik G. The External Control of Organizations: A Resource ...
Estonia’s party system today: electoral turbulence and changes in ethno-regional patterns
... ethnic and geographical factors on the transformation of the electoral behaviour of Estonian citizens. The research employs a systemic approach that makes it possible to solve the agent—structure problem to the benefit of the general structure and integral system of Estonia’s party scene. The method of comparative systemic analysis is used alongside those adopted in electoral geography. It is concluded that the effect of the ethnic and geographical factors on electoral behaviour is diminishing as a civil ...
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... comprises the framework of a region as a complex socioeconomic territorial system. The author examines economic networks as organic systems characterised by resistance to external effects and comprised of interconnected economic agents from one or several related ... ... the organisational features of the network itself, but also their connections to the related contextual conditions. It is an integrated approach, thus, it makes it possible to forecast the development of a certain network form in case of a change in the ...
Equivocality in Delineating the Borders of a Cluster: The Baltic’s Case
Increasing competition between states striving to integrate into the global economic system has created a need for a spatially targeted regional policy as a means of boosting national competitiveness. The regional polarisation approach, which seeks to create new and support the existing nodes of a regional economic system — clusters,...
Problems of the development of pre-agglomeration (semiperipheral) municipalities on the example of the Gvardeysk urban district
... development of transport infrastructure at the level of the Kaliningrad city agglomeration and the Gvardeysk urban district,the author justifies proposals on the formation of a contractual model for inter-municipal cooperation and modernization of the system of inter-municipal strategic planning through integrated sectoral and infrastructure programs.
1. Белова А. В. Роль малых и полусредних городов в решении проблем регионального развития // Балтийский регион....
Territorial differences in the attitudes to the migration crisis in Germany: The political aspect
... Institute of Europe], 2015, Moscow, Institute of Europe, RAS, p. 88. (In Russ.)
24. Timoshenkova, Е. П. 2015, The party political system of Germany after the elections to the Bundestag: the main development trends (2014—2015), Vestnik MGIMO Universiteta ... ....de/politik/deutschland/fluechtlinge-2015-kamen-890-000-schutzsuchende-nach-deutsc...
35. Das Bundesamt in Zahlen 2015. Asyl, Migration und Integration, 2015, Broschueren des Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge, available at:
Integrated approach to solving routing problem
An integrated approach to solving problems of the transport type associated with the construction of transport routes is presented.... ... to determine the optimal path, based on a new technology - evolutionary modeling by the using of methods inspired by natural systems. The critical issue is a reconciliation of the concepts of biology, information technology and artificial intelligence
Systematic Integrated Diagnostics of Teacher’s Readiness for Learner Centred Approach Realisation
Психолого-педагогическая компетентность учителя: диагностика и развитие: методическое пособие. М.: Сфера, 2004. 144 с.
learner-centred approach, pedagogical activity, systematic integrated diagnostics, psychological and pedagogical competence.
Using CRM system to analyze the efficiency of bank employees
... working with Bank clients to analyze the efficiency of Bank employees. An analysis of the CRM system functions was performed, from which about 20 attributes were obtained for forming the employee profile and by which it is possible to calculate its integral efficiency.
Tkachenko S.N., Kutsenko E.A.
digital profile, bank, CRM system, efficiency
Electronic portfolio in the system of pedagogical education as an element of the digital educational environment
... author concludes that while the learning environment objectively acquires the characteristics of the digital environment, it integrates the value-motivational, refleсtive, and emotional mechanisms of identity development in the learning process. In the system of higher pedagogical education, the electronic portfolio becomes an integral part of the educational process organization.
1. Бодалев А. А. Личность и общение: избранные психологические труды. М., 1995. URL:
. com/?book=29496 (дата обращения: ...
Satisfaction of Polish Bank Employees with Incentive Systems: An Empirical Approach
... on employee satisfaction. The authors advance the thesis that male bank employees are more satisfied with existing incentive systems than their female counterparts. The discussion is supported by empirical research based on a sample of 1, 920 Polish bank ... ..., no. 19, p. 71—89.
8. Erbas, B. C., Erbas, C. 2004, Employee Incentive Mechanism Design for Technology Firms, Journal of Integrated Design & Process Science, Vol. 8, no. 1, p. 91—111.
9. Fulghieri, P., Sevilir, M. 2011, Mergers, Spinoffs, and Employee ...
Systematicity of the Critique of Pure Reason and Kant’s system (IV)
... possible experience, where reason is faced with antinomies. The author provides a critical examination of Karl Jaspers’ ideas about the cognising abilities of transcendental dialectical reason. It is stressed that transcendental dialectic ensures the system integrity of Kant’s philosophy, making it possible to construct a transcendental philosophy going beyond both vulgar mechanistic empiricism and transcendental dogmatism.
1. Kant, I. 1964, Kritika chistogo razuma [Critique of Pure Reason] in: Kant,...
The modelling of functional and object development of integrated coastal regional systems
... ensure the system adaptation and manageability in the conditions of environment uncertainty. To this end, the author employs the method of system definition, which makes it possible to identify the connection between the basic elements of the regional system ensuring its integrity and stability. Such approach to the system modelling ensures continuity and flexibility in managerial decision-making.
1. Бильчак В. С. Приграничная экономика : монография. Калининград, 2001....
Eastern Europe. On the centenary of the political project
... Gulevich, V. 2014, Doktrina Mezhdumor'ja i evrointegracija Ukrainy [The doctrine of Land Between the Seas and the European integration of Ukraine], Mez-hdunarodnaja zhizn' [International Affairs], available at: URL: http://interaffairs. ru/read.php?... ... mezhdunarodnye kon¬flikt-nye sistemy (Sud'ba baltijsko-chernomorskoj sistemy v XVI—XX vv.) [How to live and die international conflict system (fate of the Baltic-Black Sea system in the XVI—XX centuries)], Polis, no. 4, p. 52 —73
39. Ilyin, М. V. 2008,...
Improving Human Resource Training Policy for the Balanced Economic and Demographic Development of the Kaliningrad Region
Balanced economic and demographic development is vital for ensuring the dynamic and proportional development of the regions. However, Russia as a whole and the exclave region of Kaliningrad as its integral part demonstrate significant disproportions between the need for human resources and their availability. This article aims to assess the balance between the components of the regional system of demography, education and economy system. It also explores the possible solutions to the problems revealed. The study relies on a modified concept of regional eco-nomic and demographic situation that supplements traditional analysis of the connection ...
The formation of a risk management system for projects in the field of aquaculture innovative development in the Kaliningrad region: a case study
.... L. (ed.), 2006, Upravlenie proektom. Osnovy proektnogo upravlenija [Management of the project. The basics of project management], Moscow, KNORUS.
8. Tsipes, G. L. 2008, Korporativnaja sistema upravlenija proektami: integracionnyj podhod [Corporate system of project management: the integration approach], SOVNET, available at: http://www.sovnet.ru/bookstore/publications/465/ (accessed 12 January 2012).
Serbulov Alexey, Stepanov Alexey, Polyakov Oleg
management, projects, risks, innovations, aquaculture, development of the region
The transnational territorial transport system of the Baltic Region
... European Communities, 185 pp.
8. Towards an integrated Baltic Sea Region: Cities and Regions as drivers for spatial development and integration, VASAB, available at: http://www. vasab.org/east-west-window/documents/WG1_report_final_version_part2_appendix. pdf ... ... Oktober 2011).
Gumenyuk Ivan, Melnik Dmitry
Baltic Sea area; regional, transnational and international territorial transport system
“Čut’ živye, v noč’ osennjuju / My s ochoty vozvraščaemsja…” Secondary predicate in Nekrasov’s poetic texts
..., M. V., 2017. The tradition of studying Russian syntax: B. I. Yarkho and M. L. Gasparov. Trudy Instituta russkogo yazyka [Papers of the Institute for Russian language], 14, pp. 89—112 (in Russ.).
Apresyan, Yu. D., 1995. Izbrannye trudy. Tom II. Integral'noe opisanie yazyka i sistemnaya leksikografiya [Selected writings. Volume II. Integral Language Description and Systematic Lexicography]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Bogatyrev, P. G., 1971. Voprosy teorii narodnogo iskusstva [Problems of folk art theory....
Transformation of global value chains in Russia and the Baltics amid Covid-19: prospects for regionalization and implications for economic policy
15. Frankel, J., Stein, E., Wei, S. 1997, Regional Trading Blocs in the World Economic System, Washington DC, Institute for International Economics.
16. Eichengreen, B., Irwin, D. 1996, The Role of History in Bilateral ... ....org/stable/2586926
(accessed 6 August 2020).
19. Berg E., Ehin P. 2016, Identity and foreign policy: Baltic-Russian relations and European integration, Routledge, 2016.
20. Fedorov, G., Korneevets, V., Tarasov, I., Chasovskiy, V. 2016, Russia among the Countries of ...
The ‘hybrid model’ of Norway’s ethnic policy in its northern counties: a key to stable interethnic relations
... policy in the framework of target-based programme management), the comparative law method (a comparison of national legal systems and international contractual standards), the value and norm-driven method (ethnic policy viewed through the prism of ... ... models are applied in the case of certain ethnic groups. Today, against the background of declared state multiculturalism and integration, the models of acculturation and non-violent assimilation are both operational in Norway. There are sporadic expressions ...