Translation and Discourse Analysis
..., 1996. A Skopos Theory of Translation (Some arguments for and against). Heidelberg: TEXTconTEXT.
Wetherell, M., Taylor, S., Yates, S. J., 2001. Discourse Theory and Practice. A Reader. London: Sage.
Wood, L. and Kroger, R. O., 2000. Doing Discourse Analysis. Methods for Studying Action in Talk and Text. Thousand Oaks: Sage.
Zhang, M. and Pan, H., 2015. Institutional power in and behind discourse. A case study of SARS notices and their translations used in Macao. Target, 27(3). pp. 387—405.
discourse, discourse analysis, genre conventions, translation quality, ideology
The effect of Covid-19 on labour migration in the CIS
... a migrant in the media and social networks against the background of the COVID-19 epidemic (Based on the results of content analysis of online publications), Nauchnoe obozrenie. Seriya 1. Ekonomika i pravo [Scientific Review. Series 1. Economics and ... ... situation in Russia: trends and challenges of social and economic development], no. 7 (109), April 2020, p. 3—13, Moscow, Institute for Economic Policy named after E. T. Gaidar (Gaidar Institute), Russian Academy of National Economy and Public Administration ...
Monotowns: A New Take on the Old Problem
... tool for strategic development of the municipality], Problemnyj analiz i gosudarstvenno-upravlencheskoe proektirovanie [Problem analysis and public management design], no. 4, p. 55—61.
27. Fedotova, N. Е. 2009, Teoreticheskie aspekty sovmestimosti gipotezy ... ...
29. Williamson, О. 1996, Jekonomicheskie instituty kapitalizma. Firmy, rynki, «otnoshencheskaja» kontraktacija [Economic Institutions of Capitalism. Firms, Markets, "relational" contracting], Saint Petersburg.
30. Shastitko, А. Е. 2010,...
Cultural types and the perception of current environmental risks by local communities of the Baltic Sea region
... Orienting dispositions in the perception of risk: an analysis of contemporary worldviews and cultural biases, Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, Special Issue on Risk and Culture, no. 22, p. 61—82.
35. Gastil, J., Jenkins-Smith, H., Silva, C. 1995, Analysis of cultural bias survey items, Institute for Public Policy, University of New Mexico.
36. Marris, C., Langford, I., O’Riordan, T. 1998, A quantitative test of the cultural theory of risk perceptions: comparisons with the psychometric paradigm, Risk Analysis, vol. 18, no. 5, p. 635—48....
The External Economic Factor in the Development of Northwestern Regions: Institutional Support and an Impact Assessment
... authors consider international trade from the perspective of its procedural and institutional components. The study stresses dependence between the total international trade and internal economic performance of Russia’s North-West. Another focus is an analysis of institutional support for the development factors and the levels and areas of international economic cooperation. The analysis shows that the Northwestern regions’ external and internal economic development is interdependent and there is considerable ...
Institutional approach to assessing the transition to a circular economy: the case of the Kaliningrad region
.... J. 1994, Integrating institutional change and technical change in economic history a transaction cost approach. Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), vol. 150, no. 4, p. 609—624.
8. Lacy, P., Rutqvist, J. 2016, Waste to wealth: ... ... Waste Management & Research, vol. 32, no. 9, p. 813—821.
11. Dolgushin, A. B., Hmel’chenko, E. G., Pribylov, P. A. 2019, Analysis of the development of the legislative base for the reformation of the system of handling urban municipal waste in Russia,...
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
... Vol. 10, p. 393—402.
42. Pislyakov, V., Shukshina, E. 2012, Measuring Excellence in Russia: Highly Cited Papers, Leading Institutions, Patterns of National and International Collaboration, Proceedings of STI 2012 Montréal, 17th International Conference ... ... org/Proceedings/vol2/Pislyakov_Measuring_651.pdf (accessed 17 July 2012).
Kuznetsova Tatyana, Gapanovich Anna
Baltic region, scientometric analysis, Scopus, international research cooperation, research publication
Local government reforms in Estonia: institutional context, intentions and outcomes
... subsequent liquidation. The second part of the article analyses the objectives and results of the local government amalgamation reform of 2017 as well as the theoretical and practical possibilities to re-establish central-local balances in Estonia. The analysis draws on institutional theory, which explains the effect of deep value patterns and concrete political choices on the institutionalization logic followed after the 1993 reform. It is concluded that the local elites retaining their old value patterns will downplay ...
Monotowns: A Quantitative Analysis
... Quantitative Economics, T. 13, Vol. 1, p. 27—52.
28. Ronen, J., Yaari, V. 2007, Demand for the truth in principal-agent relationships, Review of accounting studies, T. 12, Vol. 1, p. 125—153.
Shastitko A., Fatikhova A.
monotown, single industry town, institutional agreement, cluster analysis, information asymmetry
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
... gu-unpk. ru/umc/arhiv/2007/1/Shliyhto. pdf (accessed 11 January 2012).
28. Shtertser, Т. А. 2007, Analiz vzaimosvjazi jekonomicheskogo rosta i harakteristik rossijskoj innovacionnoj sistemy: avtoreferat dis.... kandidata jekonomicheskih nauk: 08.00.05 [Analysis of the relationship between economic growth and the characteristics of the Russian innovation system: summary of dis... candidate of economic sciences: 08.00.05], Novosibirsk, Institut jekonomiki i organizacii promyshlennogo proizvodstva SO RAN, 16 p., available at: http://econom. nsc. ru/ieie/news/zashiti/avtoref/shtercer. pdf (accessed 10 January 2012).
29. Balatsky, О. F. (ed.), 2006, Jekonomicheskij potencial administrativnyh ...
Developing geotourism with a focus on geoheritage in a transboundary region: the case of the Curonian Spit, a UNESCO site
... the gap between conservation and recreation. Several objectives have been attained to fulfil this aim. The first one was the analysis of the best practices of geotourism development in Pas; the second one was measuring the resource potential for diversifying ... ... their effective activities in the context of the paradigm of the use of specially protected natural areas, Vestnik Taganrogskogo institute upravlenija i economiki [Bulletin of the Taganrog Institute on management and economics], no. 1, p. 19—24 (In Russ....
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
... of the transition period, Moscow, URSS (In Russ.).
59. Puzanov, A. S., Kosareva, N. B., Polidi, T. D., Tumanov, A. A. 2012, Analysis of changes in housing availability and opportunities for housing improvement in the period of transition to a market ... ... Delft, Van Holsteijn en Kemna B. V. (VHK).
Central and Eastern Europe, European Union, transition process, institutions, standard of living, housing, tenancy, mortgage
Institutional and investment projects in the context of railway transport reform (reflections on the book)
The book review analyses the institutional project research methodology. The proposed methodology is based on the use of systemic analysis and decision-making theory. A modern approach to the study of an institutional project and an investment project as complex systems under uncertainty conditions has been used. Their comprehensive assessment is considered in many aspects: political, economic, social, military-strategic and generalizing institutional....
Some aspects of the theory of network structures as a mechanism of innovative activity management
... article analyses the role of network forms of organisation in the development of innovative processes. The authors consider several definitions of network forms of organisation, including those typical of the sphere of innovations. The article offers an analysis of the explanation of the network phenomenon in the social exchange theory, M. Castells's network theory, resource dependence theory, organisational sociology theory, new institutionalism, evolutionary economics, and French economic institutionalism.
под ред. С.
Ерофеева. 2-е изд....
An assessment of relations of an individual in the immediate social environment on the basis of social network analysis
... actor’s centrality within a social network as a degree of the individual’s involvement into the immediate environments and the institutional system of relations.
1. Сивуха С. В. Анализ социальных сетей // Социология ... ... XXI века: социальный портрет. Минск, 2006. С. 125—135.
3. Knoke D., Kuklinski J. H. Network analysis. Thousand Oaks, 1982.
4. Scott J. Social network analysis. L., 1991.
5. Seed P. Introducing network analysis in ...
Competitive effects of low trade barriers: evaluations for the Kaliningrad region
... nesovershenstva konkurencii: rezul'taty analiza cen tovarov, vovlechennyh v mezhdunarodnuju torgovlju [Signals imperfect competition: an analysis of prices of goods involved in international trade], Sovremennaja konkurencija [Modern competition], no. 4(22), p. 11—25.... ... and Mark-Ups:—- Microeconomic Evidence from Swedish Manufacturing in the 1990s, Working paper, no. 195, FIEF, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
13. Roberts, M., Tybout, J. 1996, Industrial Evolution in Developing Countries, Oxford University ...
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... Economic Activity: Theory and Practical Observations, Baltic Region, no. 2, p. 7—25. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2009-2-2.
14. Bergman, E., Feser, E. 1999, Industrial and Regional Clusters: Concepts and Comparative Applications, Morgantown, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
15. Berry, B. 1964, Approaches to regional analysis: A synthesis, Annals of the Association of American Geographers, no. 54, p. 2―11.
16. Brachert, M., Titze, M., Kubis, A. 2011, Identifying industrial clusters fr om a multidimensional perspective: Methodical aspects with an application to Germany,...
Media images of the Kaliningrad region in the structure of migration attitudes of millennials and the reform generation
... Diplomacy, no. 11, p. 293—308. doi:10.1057/pb.2015.8.
10. Gorshkov, M. K. (ed.) 2018, Youth: Constructing a Labor Biography, Institute of Sociology, FCTAS RAS. doi: 10.19181/inab.2018.1 (in Russ.).
11. Ravenstein, E. 1885, The Laws of Migration, Journal ... ...
13. Kashnitskiy, I. S., Mkrtchyan, N. V., Leshukov, O. V. 2016, Interregional migration of youth in Russia: a comprehensive analysis of demographic statistics, Voprosy obrazovaniya [Educational issues], no. 3, p. 169—203. doi: 10.17323/1814-9545-2016-3-169-203 ...
Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
... Maximizing Approaches, Geographical Analysis, no. 2(3), p. 225—282.
14. Animitsa, E. G. (ed.), 2008, Region v social'no-jekonomicheskom prostranstve Rossii: analiz, dinamika, mehanizm upravlenija [Region in the socio-economic
space of Russia: analysis, dynamics, control mechanism], Perm.
15. Gareev, T. R. 2009, ekonomicheskoe zonirovanie: klassicheskie i institucional'nye aspekty razvitija (na primere OJeZ v Kaliningradskoj oblasti) [Economic zoning: classical and institutional aspects of development (for example, Kaliningrad
SEZ)], Jekonomicheskij vestnik Rostovskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta (Terra Economicus) [Terra Economicus], Vol. 7, no. 3, p. 70—90.
16. Gareev, T. R., Zhdanov, V. P., Fedorov, G....
Socially efficient entry barriers?
... equilibrium, it is necessary to assess both costs and benefits of the pooling and separating equilibria.
1. Auzan, A., Kryuchkova, P. (eds.), 2002, Administrativnye bariery v ekonomike: institutsionalniy analiz [Administrative barriers in the economy: an institutional analysis], Moscow, IIF “Spros” KonfOP. (In Russ.)
2. Golovanova, S. V. 2014, Mezhdunarodnaya torgovlya i razvitie konkurentsii na natsionalnyh tovarnyh rynkah [International trade and the promotion of competition on national product markets], Moscow,...
Valuating the appropriation of digital technologies across Russian regions
15. Gladkova, A., Ragnedda, M. 2020, Exploring digital inequalities in Russia: an interregional comparative analysis, Online Information Review, vol. 44, no. 4, p. 767—786. doi:
16. Arkhipova,... ... rossiiskikh regionov. Chto opredelyaet tsifrovoi razryv? [The Digital Life of Russian Regions 2020: What Defines the Digital Divide?], Institute for Emerging Markets Research, SKOLKOVO Business School (IEMS), SSRN. 62 p. doi:
Current trends in the development of a green finance system: methodology and practice
... 17—32. doi: 10.1080/20430795.2018.1498617.
20. Zimmerman, R., Brenner, R., Abella, J. L. 2019, Green infrastructure financing as an imperative to achieve green goals, Climate, vol. 7, no. 3, p. 39—52. doi: 10.3390/cli7030039.
21. Environmental Risk Analysis by Financial Institutions — a Review of Global Practice, 2016, An Input Paper for the G20 Green Finance Study Group, UNEP, available at:
Measuring performance of cultural organizations on the data of the envelopment analysis
... (дата обращения: 10.01.2018).
4. Del Barrio M. J., Herrero L. C., Sanz J. Á. Measuring the efficiency of heritage institutions: A case study of a regional system of museums in Spain // Journal of cultural heritage. 2009. Vol. 10, № 2. P. ... ...
9. Banker R. D., Charnes A., Cooper W. W. Some models for estimating technical and scale inefficiencies in data envelopment analysis // Management science. 1984. № 30(9). P. 1078—1092.
10. Basso A., Funari S. A quantitative approach to evaluate the ...
Country Competitiveness: an Empirical Study
..., Journal of Public Economics, Vol. 88, no. 6, p. 1119—1148.
4. Blonigen, B. A., Davies, R. B. 2005, Do Bilateral Tax Treaties Promote Foreign Direct Investment? In: Hartigan, J. (ed.) Handbook of International Trade, Volume II: Economic and Legal Analysis of Laws and Institutions, p. 526—546.
5. Davies, R. B., Ionascu, D., Kristjánsdóttir, H. 2008, Estimating the Impact of Time-Invariant Variables on FDI with Fixed Effects, Review of World Economics, Vol. 144, no. 3, p. 381—407.
6. Davies, R.B, Kristjánsdóttir,...
Geography of Electoral Volatility in the Warmia and Mazury Voivodeship of Poland
... referendum władze miasta, 2013, Wiadomości w Onet, available at, http://wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,1019385,title,Mieszkancy-Elblaga-odwolali-w-referendum-wladze-miasta,wid,15493555,wiadomosc.html?ticaid=1186b8 (accessed 12.05.2016).
11. Tarasov, I. N. 2009, Institutional development of post-communist political systems of the countries of Central Eastern Europe, p. comparative analysis], PhD tes., Rossijskij `ekonomicheskij universitet im. G. V. Plehanova [Plekhanov Russian Academy of Economics], Saratov. (In Russ.)
12. Zhukovsky, I. I. 2010, Stanovlenie partijnoj sistemy Respubliki Pol'sha [Formation of party system in the ...
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... jekonomicheskoj sociologii: analiz teoreticheskih podhodov [Inter-organizational networks as seen by western economic sociology: An analysis of theoretical approaches], Vestnik Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, no. 12, p. 128—138.
8. Bolychev, О.... ... Jekonomicheskie nauki [Proceedings of the Tula State University. Economics], no. 1, p. 270—279.
9. Gareev, T. 2012, Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development, Balt. Reg., no. 3 (13), p. 4—24....
Minimising Investment Risks Through Optimising Public-Private Partnership: The Case of the Kaliningrad Region
This study undertakes a contextual analysis of economic and legal risks associated with investment in the Kaliningrad region. The authors emphasise the importance ... ... Exclavity under globalization: Selected works, Kaliningrad, 211 p.
11. Aksenova-Sorokhtey, J. N., Baranovskaya, E. A. 2015, Institute of concession agreements and actual problems of its legal regulation in the Russian Federation, Nauchnaja perspektiva,...
The opposition of naturalistic and action-oriented approach to the analysis of institutional transformations in Russian economy
... action-oriented approach, which was developed by the Russian methodological school. The author assesses the role of organization and system categories in the framework of these approaches as well as their applicability in finding the alternatives of institutional
transformations of Russian economy.
Экономика развития: модели становления рыночной экономики. М., 2008. С. 512—628.
Chapters of the institutional economic history of Königsberg/Kaliningrad
... Economic History and the Modern Economist / ed. by William N. Parker. N. Y., Basil Blackwell, 1986.
The Rus' Primary Chronicle. URL: http://www.utoronto.ca/elul/English/ 218/PVL-selections.pdf
Nureev Rustem, Latov Yuri
economic history, institutional analysis, Kaliningrad region, socioeconomic development
The population of the Kaliningrad region and the digital economy: a sociological analysis
... indeks razvitiya tsifrovoi ekonomiki: Pilotnaya realizatsiya [National Index of Digital Economy Development: Pilot Implementation], 2018, Moscow, State Corporation “Rosatom” (in Russ.).
31. Digital Economy Country Assessment for Russia, 2018, Moscow, Institute of the Information Society, 158 p.
32. Zadorin, I. V., Maltseva, D. V., Shubina, L. V. 2017, The level of media literacy of the population in the regions of Russia: a comparative analysis, Kommunikatsii. Media. Dizain [Communications. Media. Design], no. 4, p. 123—141 (in Russ.).
33. Podgorny, B. B., Volokhova, N. V. 2020, The digital literacy level of the Kursk region population: reality and prospects, Izvestiya Yugo-Zapadnogo ...
Depopulation of coastal rural Lithuania: do regional parks stabilise the situation?
... county to determine the number of abandoned villages (with 0 residents) and vanishing ones (with a population < 5), as compared to territories with no conservation regime. The article examines migration as one of the determinants of depopulation. Analysis of national and local statistics, institutional documents, and structured interviews revealed that the conservation regime applied in regional parks did not necessarily encourage local people to stay or newcomers to arrive. Proximity to the sea and towns with developed social infrastructure ...
Inclusive education in Russia and the Baltic countries: a comparative analysis
... aspects of the environment that affect the educational situation of learners with disabilities. We consider inclusive education in the context of the documents of the European Agency for Special Needs and Inclusive Education — an active educational institution that facilitates the preparation and adaptation of all learners to life in complex multicultural and integrated societies through rights, freedom, tolerance, and non-discrimination of persons with disabilities. Our analysis of inclusive education trends relies on the assessment of the goals and objectives, accessibility, and socio-cultural and economic feasibility of inclusive educational systems. We stress political, socio-cultural, and technological differences ...
The potential for expanding inter-cluster cooperation between the ship-building industries of Estonia, Finland, and North-West Russia
....ru/shipbuilding/clusters-business-sectors/shipbuildingcluster/item (accessed 31 May 2013).
7. ECOTEC Research & Consulting and El Konsult 2006, 2006, An exhaustive analysis of employment trends in all sectors related to sea or using sea resources. Country report — Estonia, C3135, August ... ... Essay on internationalization potential of Northwest Russian and Finnish energy clusters, ETLA Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy (ETLA), no. 1078.
9. Ketels, C. 2012, The impact of clusters and networks of firms on EU competitiveness,...
The terms «clinical recommendations», «clinical guidelines», «diagnostic and treatment protocol»: a comparative analysis of definitions
... functions, are similar in terms of composition and text structure, though they belong to different types of documentation. An analysis of the definitions showed that the “clinical recommendations”, “clinical guidelines” and “diagnostic and ... ... for using the document, protocols — in case of adaptation of the first two documents to medical practice of specific medical institutions, in hospital practice.
1. Об основах охраны здоровья граждан в Российской ...
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
... following parameters: the area of cultivated agricultural land and the rate of change, the grain yield and its dynamics. Database analysis from 1848—52 until 2015—18 allowed to identify the stages of the agricultural land management dynamics. The stages ... ... Economy? // Canadian Journal of Regional Science. 2001. № XXIV (1). P. 101—120.
29. Johnson, B., Lundvall B. Catching-up and institutional learning under post-socialism // Hausner J., Jessop B., Neilsen K. (eds.). Institutional Frameworks of Market ...
Certain issues of correlation between the international financial law and the EU law
... financial branch in the EU. The author implementing systematic analysis and formal legal method as well as functional and structural analysis reviews different types of interaction between IFL and the EU legal order. Although international agreements form an ... ... interpretation differ from the primary and secondary EU legislation. The reverse influence of the EU law is carried out by EU institutions and Member States by participating in inter-governmental organizations and other international bodies which work ...
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
... Publishing, Strasbourg, available at: http://www.coe.int/t/dg4/cultureheritage/heritage/landscape/Publications/PaysageDeveloppement%20_en.pdf (accessed 13.06.2014).
25. Golobiс, M., Cof, A., Guliс, A. 2006, Vulnerability, attractiveness and suitability analysis of the area of Škofja Loka municipality for production activities, Ljubljana , Urban planning institute of the RS.
26. Gundlash, E. R., Hayes, M. O. 1978 , Classification of costal environments in terms of potential vulnerability to oil spill damage, Marine Technology Society Journal, Vol.12, no. 4, p. 18-27.
27. Malczewski, J. 1999 , GIS and ...
Twin cities: a new form of cross-border cooperation in the Baltic Sea Region?
... cities and towns in the Baltic region to solve common problems together, on the other hand. This work is based on a comparative analysis method and a case study methodology. The authors consider four examples (city pairs): Tornio — Haparanda, Valga — ... ... Laboratories of European Integration, Twin Towns on the Border as Laboratories of European Integration, Frankfurt (Oder), Frankfurter Institut für Transformationsstudien. (Arbeitsberichte 4/02), available at: http://www. europa-uni. de/ de/forschung/institut/institut_fit/publikationen/discussion_papers/2002/04- ...
“Čut’ živye, v noč’ osennjuju / My s ochoty vozvraščaemsja…” Secondary predicate in Nekrasov’s poetic texts
... those of the adverbial modifiers of cause and consequence, which gives additional impetus to the narrative plot development. The analysis shows that Nekrasov’s style is characterized by numerous long repetitions of functionally similar grammatical elements,... ... 2017. The tradition of studying Russian syntax: B. I. Yarkho and M. L. Gasparov. Trudy Instituta russkogo yazyka [Papers of the Institute for Russian language], 14, pp. 89—112 (in Russ.).
Apresyan, Yu. D., 1995. Izbrannye trudy. Tom II. Integral'noe ...
European and Eurasian integration: similarities and differences
... технического регулирования // Современные евразийские исследования. 2018. № 1. С. 7—14.
15. Pimenova O. Legal Integration in the European Union and the Eurasian Economic Union: Comparative Analysis // International Organizations Research Journal. 2019. Vol. 14 (1). P. 76—93.
16. Entin M., Voynikov V. Institutional and Legal Development of EAEU and EU in Comparative Perspective // Russian Law Journal. 2019. Vol. 7 (3). P. 155—168.
17. Лавровский Б. Л., Горошкина Е. А., Позднякова И. В. и др. Современная ...
Social and cultural determinants in the perception of environmental risks: Douglas grid group analysis
... an example. To achieve this aim, the author analyzed the social and cultural determinants of the population. The grid-group analysis was used as a supporting technique for the identification of cultural determinants. The following cultural determinants ... ... determined forms of communication regarding overcoming environmental risks, for instance, word of mouth and appeals to government institutions (villagers) and street protests (city residents). There are also differences in the choice of effective methods ...
Events as a semantic framework for the construction of reality: the prospects of a transition to a dynamic ontology
... event processes. To build the necessary model, we use the methods of maxima/ minima and infinitesimal calculus and carry out an analysis of the threshold values of the event function. The third problem is the verification of the model and the description ... ... forecasting and developing special events, including those in interactive mode.
Aristotle, 2006. Мetafizika [Metaphysics]. Moskva, Institut filosofii, teologii i istorii sv. Fomy (in Russ.).
Badiou, A., 2005. Metapolitika: mozhno li myslit' politiku? [Metapolitics: ...
Approaches to the Definition of the Baltic Sea Region
... the application of the method of cartographic analysis have contributed to defining the territory of the Baltic region. The analysis shows three spaces that differ in the effect of the Baltic Sea on their territorial development. This approach proposes ... ... 1989—2015, Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedenii. Severo-Kavkazskii region. Seriya: estestvennye nauki [News of higher educational institutions. North-Caucasian region. Series: natural sciences], no. 3 (191), p. 58—65. (In Russ.)
4. Gumenyuk, I. S., Melnik ...
Human Development Index as a Tool to Assess Social Development in the Baltic States
... Index: the place of Russia in the modern world, Vestnik Taganrogskogo instituta upravleniya i ekonomiki [Bulletin of the Taganrog Institute of Management and Economics], no. 1(19), available at:
http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/indeks-razvitiya-chelovecheskogo-potentsiala-mesto-rossiiv-sovremen.... ... 2013, A new sustainable human development indicator for small island developing states: a reappraisal from data envelopment analysis, Economic Modelling. Vol. 30, p. 623—635. DOI:
11. Boer, L., Koekkoek,...
Geosituational Modelling of Coastal Marine Systems
... modelling of coastal marine systems in the Baltic Sea region and adjacent territories. Kaliningrad universities and academic institutions have done extensive research on the diversity of approaches and models of the regional geosituations as well as on ... ... change and geo-ecological consequences, as well as to atlas mapping and landscape planning. As a result of the geosituational analysis the authors got new insights into the solar-terrestrial links, marine-terrestrial ecosystems, global and regional processes ...
Migration Flows in Europe: Space and Time Transformation
... spatial mobility of population involving growing numbers of people into international migration processes. This article is an attempt to assess the density of migration connections between European states based on the 1990—2015 quantitative data. An analysis of migration flows and relevant net migration and net migration and migration localisation at the national and regional levels makes it possible to identify key trends in the spatial and temporal transformation of this phenomenon on the European ...
The lichens of state protected country estate parks in the Pskov region
... Region (Russia) // Abstr. XV Congress of European Mycologists. Saint-
Petersburg, Russia, 16—21. 2007. Romarov Botanical Institute. St.-Petersburg, 2007. P. 123—124.
The lichens of historical parks in the environs of St.... ... Fennoscandia. Uppsala
Istomina N. B., Likhacheyova O. V.
country estate parks, lichens, taxonomic and ecological analyses, analysis of lichen life forms, rare species.
Key Directions of Sectoral and Spatial Changes in the Russian Industry
... local socioeconomic development, Balt. Reg., no. 3, p. 4—24. DOI:
5. Institut «Urbanika» [Institute "Urbanik"], available at: http://urbanica. spb. ru (accessed 11.04.2013).
6. V Rossii real'no dejstvuet 100 ... ...
17. Pylypenko, I. V. 2003, Analiz osnovnyh zarubezhnyh teorij konkurentosposobnosti stran i regionov v mirovom hozjajstve [Analysis of the main theories of international
competitiveness of countries and regions in the world economy], Izvestija Akademii ...
Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga
... gosudarstvenno-chastnogo partnerstva [Priorities for improving public-private partnerships],
Vestnik Intitituta jekonomiki RAN [Bulletin of the Institute of Economics], no. 4, p. 303—311.
10.Dulzon, А. А. 2014, Uspeshnost' upravlenija proektami: problemy, ocenka, vozmozhnosti ... ... Economics and Management.],
no. 2, p. 63—68.
19. Ulanov, S. 2011, Analiz riskov pri upravlenii investicionnymi proektami [Risk analysis in the management of investment projects], RISK: resursy, informacija, snabzhenie, konkurencija [RISK: resources, information,...
The structure of political elite networks in the Republic of Poland in 1993—2013
..., ministers, advisors, and party leaders of the Republic of Poland was collected and processed. The work follows the network analysis paradigm and identifies the dynamics of the key network parameters: distance, density, transitivity, and compactness.... ... Central-East European Democratization. In: Markowski, R. Wnuk-Lipinski, E. (eds.) Transformative Paths in Central and Eastern, Warsaw, Institute of Polish Studies, 206 p.
4. Wasilewski, J. 2010, Political Elites as an Agent of Social Change: The Polish Perspective....