The Development of International Tourism in Lithuania: a Comparative Analysis of Regional Aspects
... Poland, Southern Finland, and partially Belarus. Therefore, Lithuania plays an important role in the integration of the tourist infrastructure of the Kaliningrad region into the tourist system of the Baltics. This study aims to conduct a comparative analysis of the processes relating to the development of international tourism in Lithuania in the context of the Baltic States. We also carry out the comparison of regional competitive factors and trace the patterns for further development of international ...
Societal security in the Baltic Sea Region: the Russian perspective
... transnational organized crime and cybercrime, international terrorism, so-called hybrid threats, disharmony between education systems, etc. In 2017, Russia and other Baltic countries agreed that the Council of the Baltic Sea States would be the regional institution to implement a common societal security strategy exemplified by the Baltic 2030 Agenda Action Plan.
1. Buzan, B., Wæver, O., de Wilde, J. H. 1998, Security: A New Framework for Analysis, Lynne Rienner, London/Boulder.
2. Aaltola, M., Kuznetsov, B., Sprūds, A., Vizgunova, E. (eds.) 2018, Societal Security in the Baltic Sea region: Expertise Mapping and Raising Policy Relevance, Latvian Institute of International Affairs/Zinātne,...
The remaking of geopolitical space and institutional transformations: the case of the Baltic Region
7. Polterovich, V. M. 2001, Transplantation of economic institutions, Ekonomicheskaya nauka sovremennoi Rossii [Economic science of modern Russia], no. 3, p. 24—50 (in Russ.).
8. Dowd, A. C., Pak, J. H., Bensimon, E. M. 2013, The role of institutional agents in promoting transfer access, Education Policy Analysis Archives, vol. 21, no. 15, available at:
9. Mamadouh, V., De Jong, M., Lalenis, K. (eds). 2002, The Theory and Practice of Institutional Transplantation. Experiences with Transfer ...
Schelling’s Criticism of Ontological Argument and Interpretation of Kant’s Doctrine of the Ideal of Reason
... Philosophy RAS. (In Rus.)
Krichevskii, A. V., 2011. Absolyutnyi dukh skvoz’ liki triedinstva: Sravnitel’nyi analiz filosofsko-teologicheskikh kontseptsii Gegelya i pozdnego Shellinga [The Absolute Spirit through the Persons of the Trinity: A Comparative Analysis of the Philosophical and Theological Conceptions of Hegel and the Late Schelling]. Moscow: Institute of Philosophy RAS. (In Rus.)
Leinkauf, T., 1998. Schelling als Interpret der philosophischen Tradition: Zur Rezeption und Transformation von Platon, Plotin, Aristoteles und Kant. Münster: Lit.
Marquet, J.-F., 1985. Schelling et Descartes. Les ...
Historical perspective on the word gospoda as a form of address
Using the method of corpus analysis, this article explores the history of the Russian honorific gospoda and related forms of address: damy i gospoda, gospoda-tovarischi,... ... 1939. O yazyke Tolstogo: (50—60-e gody) [Towards the language of Tolstoy: (50’s and 60’s)]. USSR Academy of Sciences. Institute of the Russian literature (in Russ.).
Gulyga, A., 1989. Gentlemen! Literaturnaya gazeta [Literary newspaper] (in Russ....
The ethnopolitical movement as a vehicle for nationalism institutionalisation in modern Latvia
... ethnic nationalism, which has become essential to statehood and the identification of politics. It continues to reinforce group inequality in this multiethnic country. The article describes the background and main landmarks of the movement. Content analysis of manifestos has been carried out to trace changes in the Popular Front’s ideological vision. It is shown that the shift in priorities that took place during the 1988—1991 struggle for Latvia’s political and economic independence led to ...
Faculty recruitment by the Kaliningrad Pedagogical Institute in 1948–the 1950s
In this article, we analyse faculty recruitment practices at the Kaliningrad State Pedagogical Institute. Our study relies primarily on the analysis of the 1946–1990s personal records database of the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University. In particular, the database was created to examine the phases and principles of faculty recruitment in the first decade of the pedagogical institute....
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
32. Mastroeni M., Castle D., Phillips P. W. B. Clusters, technological districts and smart specialisaion: an empirical analysis of policy implementation challenges // Int. J. Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management. 2015. № 19 (5/6). P. 304—326.... ... structural holes and the formation of an industry network // Organization Science. 1997. № 8 (2). P. 109—125.
Mikhaylov A. S.
institutional architecture, territorial capital, territorial innovation system, Lithuania, Baltic States
Linguistic Means Expressing Argumentation in Judicial Discourse late 19th: The Prosecutor’s Speech in Dostoevsky’s The Brothers Karamazov
... Karamazov”]. Available at:
[Accessed 23 June 2017].
10. Nesterenko, K. V., 2012. Analysis of speeches as way characteristics of the characters and recreate the fragment of the naive picture of the world “the ... ... stylistic peculiarity of the judicial speeches of F. N. Plevako]. Cand. philol. sci. diss. Taganrog.
13. Ustinova, K. A., 2011. Institutional characteristics of judicial discourse. Vestnik Cheljabinskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Ser.: Filologija. Iskusstvovedenie ...
Introducing Sectoral Models into Regional Management: An Assessment of Regulatory Impacts on the Economy
. (accessed 29.09.2016).
24. Elms, D. K., Low, P. (eds.) 2013, Global value chains in a changing world,Fung Global Institute (FGI), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), and World
Trade Organization (WTO), Geneva, WTO Publications, available ... ... Business, Vol. 50, p. 404—416.
39. Timmer, M. P., Los, B., Stehrer, R., Vries, G. J. 2013, Fragmentation, Incomes and Jobs: An Analysis of European Competitiveness, Economic Policy, no. 28, p. 613—661.
Voloshenko K.Yu., Ponomarev A. K.
region, economic ...
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
... 2008, Regionauts: The transformation of cross-border regions in Scandinavia, European Urban and Regional Studies, no. 15, p. 195—209.
11. Lundquist, K.-J., Trippl, M. 2011, Distance, Proximity and Types of Crossborder Innovation Systems: A Conceptual Analysis, Regional Studies, no. 1, p. 11.
12. Broek, J., Smulders, H. 2013, The evolution of a Cross-Border Regional Innovcational System: An Institutional Perspective, Conference paper RSA European Comference, Tampere.
13. McDonald, F., Tsagdis, D., Huang, D. 2006, The development of industrial clusters and public policy, Entrepreneurship and Regional Development, Vol. 18, no. 6, p. 525—542....
Territorial differences in the attitudes to the migration crisis in Germany: The political aspect
... Connection, Polity, no. 45, p. 4—33.
12. Chandler, C., Tsai, Y. 2001, Social Factor Influencing Immigration Attitudes: An Analysis of Data From the General Social Survey, Soc. Sci. J., no. 38, p. 177—188.
13. Sniderman, P. M., Hagendoorn, L., Prior,... ... and US Immigration Systems; Capacity for Responding the Global Challenges: Learning from experiences”, European University Institute Robert Schumann Centre for Advanced Studies, San Domenico di Fiesole.
16. Lahav, G., Courtemanche, M. 2012, The Ideological ...
The boundaries of the territorial community
... strategy to your innovation ecosystem // Harvard Business Review. 2006. № 84. P. 98—110.
33. Amin A., Thrift N. Globalization, institutional ’thickness’ and the local economy // Managing Cities: The New Urban Context / ed. by P. Healey, S. Cameron, ... ... Italian Economy. Ithaca, 1995. P. 232.
61. Maillat D. From the industrial district to the innovative millieu: conctribution to an analysis of territorialised productive organisations // Geographische Zeitschrift. 1998. № 86(1). P. 1—15.
62. Malmberg A....
Witnessing in criminal proceedings
This article analyses witness participation in criminal proceedings. The author pays special attention to witness immunity and relevant forensic analysis. The significance of this institution is characterized from the perspective of the identity of a witness. The author stresses the importance of developing a unified approach to the procedural status of a witness. Forensic study of the identity of a witness is a key point point ...
Geopolitical and Geo-economic Changes in the Baltic Sea Region at the Turn of the XX—XXI centuries
... Pototskaya, T. I. 2013, Geopolitical interests of Russia in the former Soviet Union: Baltic region, Integration Initiatives Analysis Agency, available at:
(accessed 15.05.2.15). (In Russ.)
13. Russian statistical yearbook: ... ...
25. The Military Balance. 1990—1991, 1990, London, The International Institute for Strategic Studies, 245 p.
26. The Military Balance. 2016, 2016, London, The International Institute for Strategic ...
On crisis trends in the legitimacy of the political regimes of the Baltic States
... Post-Communist Countries. In Nations in Transition, New York, Freedom House, p. 42.
33. Saarts, T. 2011, Comparative Party System Analysis in Central and Eastern Europe: the Case of the Baltic States, Vol. 3, no. 3, p. 83-104.
34. Special Eurobarometer, 2014,... ... Macmillan.
legitimacy, crisis, trends, political regimes, the Baltic States, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, political institutions, political elites
On legislative innovations governing the citizenship institution in the Russian Federation
This article examines changes in the federal laws governing the institution of citizenship in the Russian Federation. Proposals on improving the existing legislation are made based on the analysis conducted.
1. Европейская конвенция о гражданстве от 6 ноября 1997 г. ETS № 166 [Электронный ресурс]. Доступ из справ.-правовой системы «КонсультантПлюс»....
Motivating students of secondary vocational educational institutions in the field of services to participate in sport
This article focuses on motivating students of secondary vocational edu-cation institutions in the field of services to participate in sport both as part of the curriculum and as an extracurricular activity.... ... physical education for the development of psychophysical pre-paredness of a medium-level specialists in the field of services. Analysis of sci-entific literature and a survey of students were used to study the current situation at the College of Entrepreneurship ...
The thoretical aspects of analysis of economy’s potential at macro- and meso- (regilnal) levels
... analyzing social potential of economy. Is shown that it includes: a) certain social networks and social structure determining the appropriate social roles (statuses); b) certain public relations between the performers of these roles; c) certain social institutes as norms of behavior according to the social structure and position in the hierarchy, which determine the lifestyle of a person; d) social environment and the relevant social component of the person’s quality of life.
1. Белкин А....
Development of Acmeological Competence at Higher Education Institutions in the field of Tourism and Service
The article outlines the tendencies of personal acmeological competence development at higher education institutions in the field of tourism and service. The author offers the results s of the diagnostic research analysis.
словарь / под общ. ред. А.
А. Деркача. М.: Изд-во РАГС, 2004.
В., Кульневич С.
Педагогика: личность ...
Profession-oriented physical education for students of musical secondary vocational training institutions
This article considers the features of physical education at musical secondary vocational training institutions. The analysis of physical education of music students and its elements is carried out in order to identify new approaches to the development of educational process content and the elaboration of a new perspective on the role of physical culture teacher.
Secondary vocational training – an important stage in the formation of core competences of a future specialist by means of physical culture
... article focuses on the role of secondary vocational training in the formation of core competencies of future specialists and describes the physical and psychological development of a teenager. Using the methods of research and methodological literature analysis and pedagogical observation, the author analyses the possibility of the use of physical culture methods in the formation of core competencies of future specialists at secondary vocational training institutions in the framework of competence approach.
. Человек как предмет познания. Л., 1969.
Физическая культура в научной организации ...
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... Economies, Vol. 27, no. 3, p. 283-305.
23. Franco, C., Rentocchini, F., Marzetti, G. V. 2008, Why Do Firms Invest Abroad? An Analysis of the Motives Underlying Foreign Direct Investment, Social Science Research Network, available at: http://papers.ssrn.... ....html (accessed 20.07.2015).
47. Vahtra, P. 2005, Russian Investments in the CIS: Scope, Motivations and Leverage, Pan-European Institute, no. 9.
48. Vahtra, P. 2006, Expansion or Exodus?: Trends and Developments in Foreign Investments of Russia’s Largest ...
The Baltic macroregion: geographical macrostructures, communication features, innovative potential
... economic crisis in the Baltic region], Informacionnyj bjulleten' Instituta Baltijskogo regiona RGU im. I. Kanta [Newsletter of the Institute of Baltic Studies of the Immanuel Kant State
University of Russia], II quarter 2009, p. 136—150.
3. Wallerstein,... ....eu/maritimeaffairs/clusters_en. html (accessed 01 March 2011).
13. European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, 2010, Background and analysis, May 2010.
14. Eurostat, available at: http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu (accessed 04 October 2010).
15. Statistical ...
The main environmental problems of the Baltic Sea and the ways to solve them
... December 2009.
34. Maloney, J. O. 1955. Production of Heavy Water. McGraw-Hill. New York.
35. Shatenshtain, A. I. 1957. Isotopic Analysis of Water. 2 Ed. Moscow.
36. Mosin, O. V., Skladnev, D. A., Shvets, V. I. 1999. Biosynthesis of 2Н-labeled inosine by ... ... Panteleev, J. A., Gavrilov, V. N. 2009. Radioactive pollution after failure on Chernobyl atom power station. Works of radium institute named after V. G. Hloponina. Т. XIV, pp. 154—162.
40. Skwarzec, B., Struminska, D. I., Boryto, A. 2006. Nukleonika,...
Ports of Eastern Baltic and Russian transit policy: competition and cooperation
... no. 2, p. 161—176. doi:
8. Jung, H., Kim, J., Shin, K. S. 2019, Importance Analysis of Decision Making Factors for Selecting International Freight Transportation Mode, The Asian Journal of Shipping and ... ....org/10.1016/j.indmarman.2019.11.004.
34. Williamson, O. E. 1985, Behavioral Assumptions. In: Williamson, O.E. (ed) The Economic Institutions of Capitalism. Firms, Markets, Relational Contracting, N.Y., The Free Press, p. 44—52.
35. Porter, M. E. 1985, ...
Global value chains in the age of uncertainty: advantages, vulnerabilities, and ways for enhancing resilience
... COVID-19, London, CEPR Press, p. 59—71.
2. Dolgui, A., Ivanov, D., Sokolov, B. 2018, Ripple effect in the supply chain: An analysis and recent literature, International Journal of Production Research, vol. 56, no. 1—2, p. 414—430. doi:
https://doi.... ... globalization. In: Felbermayr, G. (ed.) The world economy after the coronavirus shock: Restarting globalization, Kiel, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, p. 3—14.
8. Javorcik, B. 2020, Global supply chains will not be the same in the post-COVID-19 ...
Theatrical interpretation of a literary work from the standpoint of semiotic creativity
... authors — the playwright and the directors. The concept of semiotic resonance is used as a tool that can help to deepen the analysis of the meaning construction in the heterogeneous discourse of drama. Semiotic resonance is understood as the correlations ... ... Language creativity: approaches to the topic. In: Trudy Instituta russkogo yazyka im. V. V. Vinogradova [Proceedings of the Institute of the Russian Language named for V. V. Vinogradov], 7, pp. 13—28 (in Russ.).
Feshchenko, V. V., 2020. From Linguistic ...
Economic activity of the leading religious organizations in Estonia
... Church has the ability to provide its current activities, but not its development or expansion. Moreover, these religious organizations are already facing the task of losing some number of buildings belonging to them as well as the staff of priests.
Analysis of the economic activity of a religious organization is rarely used in scientific research, however, its results may be indicative of the processes and trends in the functioning of religious institutions, implementation of different aspects of churches' activities as parts of the unite confessional space.
1. Шведова В. В. Становление географии религий как научной дисциплины в общественно-географической ...
Transformation of global value chains in Russia and the Baltics amid Covid-19: prospects for regionalization and implications for economic policy
15. Frankel, J., Stein, E., Wei, S. 1997, Regional Trading Blocs in the World Economic System, Washington DC, Institute for International Economics.
16. Eichengreen, B., Irwin, D. 1996, The Role of History in Bilateral Trade Flows, Cambridge,... ... of Economics and Financial Issues, vol. 6, no. 4, p. 1502—1506.
21. Bělín, M., Hanousek, J. 2020, Which sanctions matter? Analysis of the EU/Russian sanctions of 2014, Journal of Comparative Economics. doi:
Speech behaviour of Internet users in conflict communication
... vezhlivosti v spontannom rechevom vzaimodeistvii [Strategies of linguistic politeness in spontaneous speech interaction]. Ph. D. Institute of Linguistic Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences (in Russ.).
Culpeper, J., 2011. Impoliteness: Using Language ... ... Meeting of Chicago Linguistic Society. Chicago.
Leech, G., 1983. Principles of Pragmatics. New York.
Liu, B., 2012. Sentiment Analysis and Opinion. Mining. Morgan and Claypool.
Seargeant, P. and Tagg, C., eds., 2014. The language of social media: Identity ...
The danish parliament as an actor of Denmark’s foreign policy towards the EU and Russia: a comparative analysis, 2005—2019
... policy towards the EU and Russia. The concentric circles model is employed to assess the level of the Danish Parliament’s participation in the foreign policy of the Kingdom of Denmark in different regions of the world. The study conducts a comparative analysis of the evidence of the Parliament’s influence on Denmark’s relations with the EU, the EFTA, and Russia. The findings lead one to conclude that the Danish Parliament’s participation in the country’s foreign policy towards EU bodies is ...
Managerial competencies required: a comparative analysis of Moscow and the Kaliningrad region
... management is turning into a competency in its own right. This competency is shaped by many factors, which are affected by the institutional setup as well as the individual features and localisation of the subject and object of management. Investigating ... ... the managerial competencies that are crucial for the adequate and stable functioning of regional administration systems. An analysis of the components of managerial competencies and their factors is carried out to identify their status in the centre ...
The ‘hybrid model’ of Norway’s ethnic policy in its northern counties: a key to stable interethnic relations
... framework of target-based programme management), the comparative law method (a comparison of national legal systems and international contractual standards), the value and norm-driven method (ethnic policy viewed through the prism of public good), institutional method (the role of political institutions), and the secondary analysis of sociological data. We also rely on qualitative methods, namely, the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data on ethnic diasporas living in the North of Norway. As a result, we establish that the Kingdom of Norway has a unified approach ...
Writ and simplified proceedings in civil process: a comparative analysis
The article reveals the concept and features of writ and simplified proceedings in the civil process. A comparative analysis is carried out in the historical aspect of the development of institutions; in legal regulation; in procedural matters of production; in the prospects and benefits of development. The research focuses on the provisions of the Civil procedure code of the Russian Federation related to the implementation of simplified ...
Big data in modern education
The paper describes possibilities and prospects of big data analysis in education given a rapid development of technology. The author explores new approaches to the modernization of the ... ... Manyika J., Chui M., Farrell D. et al. Open data: Unlocking innovation and performance with liquid information. McKinsey Global Institute, 2013. URL:
Billionaires and Millionaires of the Baltic Sea Region: A Comparative Analysis of National Business Elites
... present and future. The Baltic business elites are an integral part of the transnational capitalist class — a product of the global economy and the global division of labour. Drawing on a sizeable body of statistics, the author conducts a comparative analysis of the Baltic states’ financial elites. The author considers such characteristics of business elites as their number, total wealth, gender composition, average number of children in their families, geographical distribution, global mobility,...
Modern Hanseatic Trends in the Baltic Region
... the study of the 21st century Baltic regionalisation. Current trends in the development of the Baltic region, whose academic analysis is impossible without considering earlier cases of successful interactions between the peoples of the Baltic Sea region,... ... zapiski Moskovskogo gorodskogo pedagogicheskogo instituta im. V. P. Potemkina [Scientific notes of the Moscow city pedagogical institute], Vol. VIII, p. 61—93. (In Russ.)
12. Volk, Е. S. 2004, Freedom of trade between Russia and Western Europe: from ...
The role of International trade in improving the competitiveness of Saint Petersburg
... international trade provided by business information centres abroad. The authors employ the methods of expert opinion and statistical analysis as well as the authors’ own data to consider the problems of international trade development in Saint Petersburg and ... ... at:
4. City RepTrak-2016, 2016, Reputation Institute, available at:
Poland’s Foreign Policy Mechanisms: Legal Framework and Policy Analysis
2. Tarasov, I. N. 2009, Politicheskie instituty i praktiki postkommunizma v Central'no-Vostochnoj Evrope [Political institutions and practice of post-communism in Central-Eastern Europe], Saratov. (In Russ.)
3. Allison, G. 1971, Essence of decision: ... ... Kształtowanie polskiej polityki zagranicznej. Wstęp do analizy [Formation of Poland’s foreign policy. Introduction to the analysis]. Warszawa.
23. Stemplowski, R. 2007, Constitutional concept of pursuing a policy, Przegląd Sejmowy, no. 4(81).
Legal aspects of the EU policy on irregular immigration
... withstanding new threats. It necessitates a radical reform of the legislation on irregular immigration.
1. Frontex Annual Risk Analysis 2015, 2015, available: http://frontex.europa.eu/assets/Publications/Risk_Analysis/Annual_Risk_Analysis_2015.pdf (accessed ... ... http://russiancouncil.ru/inner/?id_4=6476#top-content (accessed 20.08.2015).
28. Soeren Kern. 2015, Europe's Great Migration Crisis, Gatestone Institute, July 12, available at: http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6146/europe-migration (accessed 20.08.2015).
29. Special ...
Supranational party system of the EU
... functional analyses. Special attention is paid to the ‘two-tier’ structure — the connection between national and supranational institutions — as a key feature of the European Union’s party system. The study is based on the European Parliament framework ... ..., Europarties’ political programmes, as well as on the comparison of the composition of the Europarties and EU bodies. The analysis provides a new perspective on the major processes and contradictions in the functioning of the European Parliament and ...
The criminological and psychological profile of persons sentenced to restriction of freedom
... article is devoted to the investigation of forensic and psychological features of persons sentenced to restriction of liberty on the basis of a psychological and sociological analysis of persons sentenced to restriction of freedom registered at penal institutions of the Kaliningrad region. An analysis of the results of the study suggest that, during the sentence period, those sentenced to restriction of freedom either do not reject the commonly accepted norms, values, and behavior patterns or demonstrate the medium degree of rejection. This ...
The lithodynamic and geomorphological features of a terraced underwater slope of the Sambian peninsula (South-East Baltic)
... has been drawn. The authors analyse the correlation between bottom currents and meteorological conditions. The sediment trend analysis based on statistical parameters of grain size distribution helped identify the sediment trend from the 10 m isobath northward ... ... Relative sea level changes, glacio-isostatic rebound and shoreline displacement in the southern Baltic // Polish Geological Institute Special Papers.2003. Vol. 10.
9. Sivkov V., Dorokhov D., Ulyanova M. Submerged Holocene Wave-Cut Cliffs in the South-eastern ...
On the possibile contrinution of advection into the formation of CIL in the Baltic Sea
This article offers the results of an analysis of mean annual (1952—2005) data on the temperature and salinity in the Baltic Sea published by the Institute for Baltic Sea Research (Warnemünde, Germany). The data were averaged by months, one-degree quadrants, and 10 meter-thick layers. It was found that, throughout the year, 54 % of the minimum sea water temperatures in the intermediate layer are ...
Managerial skills and the strategic potential of organisations
... Capabilities? // Strategic Management Journal. 1994. Vol. 15. P. 143—152.
Resource Based Analysis of Global Competition: The Case of the Bearings Industry // Strategic Management Journal. 1991. Vol. 12. P. 49—68. ... ... Blackwell, 2007.
Jacobides M. G., Winter S.
The coevolution of capabilities and transaction costs: Explaining the institutional structure of production // Strategic Management Journal. 2005.
N 26 (5). P. 395—413
Social practices and mechanisms of socialization of uncertainty
This work is an attempt to develop a social theory of uncertainty. The author carries out an analysis of social phenomena (personality, organizations and institutions) on the basis of anthropological presuppositions about the nature and features of uncertainty. The analysis rests on the concepts of multiple forms of capital, different orders of value, and field and habitus theory.
Traditional instructional media in British higher education: the analysis of effects of application
... article considers the effects of the application of traditional (pre-multimedia) instructional media in UK higher education institutions. The effects of the following media are considered: audio-visual; traditional computer; interactive video; early ... ... conclusion is drawn about the necessity to carefully integrate instructional media into the educational context.
An analysis of evaluations of interactive video / Educational Technology. 1986. № 26. P. 7—17.
Estonian Political Parties in the mid-2010s
The article provides an analysis of political party system of the Republic of Estonia in the mid-2010s. The analysis is based on the works of Moris Duverger. As one might expect, the establishment of proportionate electoral system in Estonia has resulted in the formation of ...
Network Transformations in Economy
11. Coe N. M., Yeung H. M., Dicken H. W. Globalizing’ regional development: a GPNs perspective // Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers. 2004. № 29. P. 468—484.
12. Contractor F., Lorange P. Cooperative Strategies in International ... ... Management Journal. 1995. № 38.P. 85—112.
25. Gulati R. Social Structure and Alliance Formation Pattems: A Longitudinal Analysis // Administrative Science Quarterly. 1995. № 40. P. 619—52.
26. Gulati R., Singh H. The Architecture of Cooperation: ...