Set of algorithms for constructing university timetable — part 2: Data presentation structure and algorithm for building a base solution
An algorithm for building a base multitude of solutions for the university timetabling problem is proposed. An algorithm allowed to get at least one correct timetable if such exists. Computational complexity is reduced with using a special set of heuristics and timetable data presentation model.
Burke E., Kingston J., Jackson K., Weare R.
Automated university timetabling: the state of the art // The Computer Journal. 1997. Vol.
9. P. 565—571.
Some novel approaches ...
Das teleologische Prinzip der Erkenntnis im Kontext der „Kritik der praktischen Vernunft“ Kants
... способности суждения. М., 1994. С. 41—69.
3. Кант И. Из рукописного наследия. М., 2000.
4. Кант И. Критика чистого разума. М., 1994.
judgement, reasonability, teleology, legislation of nature, heuristic principle of cognition
Raseew D. N.
The image of F. Nietzsche in the Vozrozhdeniye émigré newspaper
... the perception of F. Nietzsche’s philosophy in Russia and the philosopher’s influence on the consciousness of Russian emigration. The author stresses the value of periodicals as a source for historical and philosophical studies and addresses the heuristic aspects of publications in periodicals. A general methodological framework for using such sources is proposed. The author describes the features of Nietzsche’s image stressed by Russian émigré audience.
1. Амфитеатров А. Фашизм ...
NOTA NOTAE rule in Kant’s syllogistics
Эвристические принципы и логические исчисления. М
Gesammelte Schriften. Bd 2., Erste Abteilung. Berlin, 1969.
Kant’s logic, syllogistics, modi reduction, heuristics.
The decision of problems of designing on the basis of hybrid genetic algorithms
The hybrid algorithm of the decision of problems of a design of elements of digital techniques is presented. Statement of a considered optimizing problem is formulated. The description developed heuristics, operators and search strategy is resulted. The generalized schemes of search of optimum decisions are given. The basic results of computing experiments are resulted
1. Норенков И. П. Основы автоматизированного ...
Entrepreneur’s trust in banks in terms of behavioural economics
... Учреждение комиссии финансового надзора. Варшава, 2011.
9. Штомпка П. Доверие. Фундамент общества. Kраков, 2007.
10. Tversky A., Kahneman D. Judgment under Uncertainty: Heuristics and Biases //Science. 1974. № 185.
11. Tversky A., Kahneman D. The Framing of Decisions and the Rationality of Choice // Science. 1981. № 211.
12. Весоловска E. Психологический портрет частного ...
Integrated approach to solving routing problem
... университета. 2013. № 7 (144).С. 80—85.
10. Курейчик В. В., Курейчик В. М., Родзин С. И. Теория эволюционных вычислений. М., 2012.
Kureichik V., Scheglov S.
the algorithm, method, graph models, heuristics, structure, scheme, experiment, research, genetic search, adaptation, artificial intelligence, evolution, solution
The Functional and the Instrumental in Market Definition: a Laboratory for Natural Experiments in the Baltics
... being a special mechanism for coordinating interactions between economic entities. In particular, such determinants of transactions as asset specificity, uncertainty, and frequency can create a basis for abandoning the price mechanism. Williamson’s heuristic models suggest that if an activity is characterized by high specificity, uncertainty, and frequency, the very organisation of this activity precludes transaction cost minimisation through the price mechanism employed either in full or in part ...
Visual modeling of group processes in decision-making by a small team of experts
... Linguistic inquiry and word count: LIWC2001. Mahwah, N. J., 2001.
14. Alonso S. et al. Visualizing Consensus in Group Decision Making Situations // Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems. L., 2007. P. 1823—1828.
15. Eades P. A heuristic for graph drawing // Congress Numerantium. 1984. № 42. P. 149—160.
Kirikov I., Kolesnikov A., Listopad S.
visualization, team decision-making, group process
Kantian motives in logic and philosophy of science. Idea of Unity of a priory and empirical knowledge
... their harmonic combinations of mentioned standpoints and thus to confirm the validity of Kant idea related to inherent unity of a priori and empirical elements within contemporary philosophy of science. Apriorism along with empiricism contain powerful heuristic potential.
1. Бажанов В. А. Н. А. Васильев и его воображаемая логика. Воскрешение одной забытой идеи. М., 2009.
2. Бажанов В. А. История логики в ...
Kantian motives in logic and philosophy of science. The idea of unity of a priory and empirical elements of cognition
... harmonic combinations of mentioned standpoints and thus to confirm the validity of Kant’s idea related to inherent unity of a priori and empirical elements within contemporary philosophy of science. Apriorism along with empiricism contains powerful heuristic potential.
1. Bazhanov V. A. N. A. Vasil'ev i ego voobrazhaemaja logika. Voskreshenie odnoj zabytoj idei. M., 2009.
2. Bazhanov V. A. Istorija logiki v Rossii i SSSR. Konceptual'nyj kontekst universitetskoj filosofii. M., 2007.
3. Bazhanov ...
Non-standard problems in competence-based mathematics teaching
The authors analyse various types of non-standard tasks, identifies their main characteristics related to the formation of cognitive competence in mathematical education. The article explores ways of solving heuristic, research, and creative problems. A comprehensive approach to the definition of the nonstandard task is proposed. The proposed structure of the problem is based on the following scheme: content — form of presentation — process of solving ...
Igor Raspopov and Antoloy Lomov: the founders of the Voronezh syntactic school
... Lomov. We discuss the ideas that were shaping this area of grammatical research from the late 1960s to the early 2010s. Our focus is the theoretical precursors and stepwise development of the Voronezh syntactic school. We emphasise the considerable heuristic potential and didactic value of the findings obtained by the Voronezh scholars.
1. Распопов И. П. Актуальное членение и коммуникативно-синтаксические типы повествовательных ...
Translating philosophical aesthetics: Peritext as a window into the translator's mind. Part 2
... translation. Among translation hurdles in philosophical discourse are technical terms which are often either invented or re-conceptualized by the scholar and then need to be re-contextualized by the translator. Seeking to reflect on translation as a heuristic process, this paper will focus on the resolution of the potential cognitive dissonance and the translator’s justification of sense-oriented strategies in dealing with such key concepts as ‘connoisseur’, ‘grace’, ‘sublime’, and ...
Socially efficient entry barriers?
... Slovic, P. 2000, The Perception of Risk, Earthscan. London, UK.
26. Slovic, P., Fischoff, B., Lichtenstein, S. 1982, Facts vs. Fears: Understanding Perceived Risk. In: Kahneman, D., Slovic, P., Tversky, A. (eds.), Judgment Under Uncertainty, Chap. 33, Heuristic and Biases, Cambridge University Press. Cambridge, UK.
27. Stigler, G. 1968, The Organization of Industry., Chicago, IL, University of Chicago Press.
28. Von Weizsacker, C. C. 1980, A Welfare Analysis of Barriers to Entry, The Bell Journal of ...
Cultural types and the perception of current environmental risks by local communities of the Baltic Sea region
... consequences of wildlife poaching, Crime Law and Social Change, vol. 67, no. 4, p. 415—437. doi:
27. McEvoy, J., Gilbertz, S., Anderson, M., Ormerod, K., Bergmann, N. 2017, Cultural Theory of Risk as a Heuristic for Understanding Perceptions of Oil and Gas Development in Eastern Montana, USA, The Extractive Industries and Society, vol. 4, no. 4, p. 852—859. doi:
28. Xue, W., Hine, D., Loi, N., Thorsteinsson ...
Kant’s Dissertation for the Master’s Degree On Fire and the Transformations of his Ideas of Ethereal Matter
... the text of On Fire and the so-called Physical Monadology, draw parallels between the ideas enunciated by Kant in his first dissertation and the interpretation of ether in the printed works that followed. Finally, I put forward the hypothesis of the heuristic potential of the On Fire treatise for the analysis of Kant’s manuscript legacy. Perhaps this dissertation will enable researchers to clear up some tangled propositions in Kant’s Opus Postumum. However, a series of further studies is needed ...
Studies into the history of Russian Neo-Kantianism in Poland
... breakthrough in the Polish Neo-Kantianism Russian studies is associated with the works on Russian thought by Sister Teresa Obolevitch. The authors consider A. Noras’s idea about the development of the neo-Kantian concept into post-Neo-Kantianism as rather heuristic. One of the main features of this development is the ontologization of cognitive process and the recognition of existential characteristics of the knowing subject as primary and exerting a significant impact on its cognitive structure. This ...