The game of Daniel Kehlmann’s novel Measuring the World
... Criticism. 1560—1960. L., 1962. P. 123—134.
12. Zimmermann Ch. von. Biographische Anthropologie in lebensgeschichtlicher Darstellung (1830—1940). Berlin ; N. Y., 2006.
subject/object game, anthropic game, ontical game, game within a game, game rules, change of rules, postmodernism.
A theoretical framework for consulting in the field of a university professor's professional activity
This article presents results of the authors’ theoretical and sociological studies of consulting in the field of a university professor’s professional activity. The authors stress the need for consulting within the system-synergetic and praxeological approaches based on the key principles of andragogy and contextual training theory. The major provisions of the game technology paradigm of pedagogical activity serves as the basis for pedagogical consulting. The product of consulting is professors’ decisions to alter their professional activities. These decisions are perceived as made on one’s own and therefore ...
Pushkin as a personal myth of the Russian avantgarde
... the Russian avant-garde. The treatment of Pushkin by the avant-garde is considered as a peculiar variant of cultural apophaticism when the object of reflection is asserted... ... its earliest stages the creative system has been constructing its own Pushkin myth, within which the poet has the role of both an object of cultural overcoming and the... ... Futurism: Theory. Practice. Criticism. Memories]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Ryleva, A., 2019. Game in hell. On a comparative study of the drawings by A. Pushkin to his unfinished...
Political reconsideration of the Soviet past: attitudes and actions of the Lithuanian elites
... makers out of Lithuania’s public administration are key ways of treating the past in Lithuania. All efforts to accommodate a more permissive attitude towards the Soviet past and civil servants whose career began under the Soviets do not find much support within the Lithuanian elite.
1. Bauman, Z. 1999, In Search of Politics, Stanford, Stanford University Press.
2. Boyd Carolyn,... ... Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland, Viesoji politika ir administravimas, no. 29, p. 28—40.
9. Matonyte, I. 2013, «Elites» Games in the Field of Memory: Insights from Lithuania’. In: Mink, G. Neumayer, L. (eds.) History, Memory and Politics in Central ...
Digital World Communication аnd Translation
... language, information, and communication and are inextricably linked to technology. After a brief introduction, the article highlights first the essential informational and communicational... ... context, there are also compelling and legitimate reasons for contextualizing translation within the broader, global communication universe, positioning it wholly within the... ... Á. and Smith, I. R. eds., 2016. Media Across Borders. Localizing TV, Film and Video Games. New York: Routledge.
Federici, F. M. ed., 2016. Mediating Emergencies and Conflicts...
‘A power of shuffled letters’: anagrams in the European culture of the Middle Ages and the Renaissance
... Middle Ages and Renaissance. The author stresses the variety of application of anagrams within cultural practices of difference social groups. Promising areas of research on... ... Герцена. 2008. Вып. 73—1. С. 430—437.
5. Augarde T. The Oxford guide to word games. Oxford; N. Y., 1986.
6. Bruand O. Les qualificatifs de palatium, castrum et castellum... ... l’histoire des religions. 2000. Vol. 217, № 217—1. Р. 139—153.
11. Dunlop G. A. The sources of the Idyls of Jean Vauquelin de la Fresnaye // Modern philology. 1914...
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
The coastalisation of population is considered as a prolonged, universal, although not a ubiquitous — socio-geographical process. This ... ... [Material civilization, economy and capitalism, XV—XVIII centuries. T. 2. Exchange games.], Moscow, 672 p. (In Russ.)
10. Mahan, A. T. 1890, The Influence of Sea Power... ... Pokshishevskiy, V. V., Fedorov, G. M. 1988, Basics of geography of population and settlement within the world's oceans. In: Geografiya okeana: teoriya, praktika, problemy [Geography...
Hybrid texts as a form of interaction between avant-garde artistic and political discourses
This paper explores hybrid texts as a special type of text that forms within ‘inter-discourse interaction’ and relates to the ‘convergence of discourses’. The analysis focuses on the interaction ... ... pp. 287—311 (in Russ.).
Iriskhanova, O. K., 2014. Igry fokusa v yazyke: semantika, sintaksis i pragmatika defokusirovaniya [Games of focus in the language: semantics, syntax and pragmatics of defocusing]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Iriskhanova, O. K., 2010. ...