Numerical solution of the Schrödinger equations with polynomial potentials (Part II)
The algorithm of the numerical realization of a fundamental solution of a Cauchy problem for the one-dimensional Schrodinger equation with polynomial potentials is described. The stationary Schrodinger equation for a proton in the double potential well is solved by using Ritz variation method. The Green’s function ...
Numerical solution of the Schrödinger equations with polynomial potentials (Part I)
The fundamental solution of a Cauchy problem and the spectral task for a one-dimensional Schrodinger equations with potential in the form of polynomials m P (x) (m 6) is solved. Numerical calculations are applied to modelling adiabatic potentials with two minima ...
New classes of exact solutions and consistent models of cosmological evolution
... математическая физика. 2004. Т. 139, № 3. С. 405—422.
4. Yurov A. V., Yurov V. A. Nonsingular Brane Solutions via the Darboux Transformation // Phys. Rev. D. 2005. Vol. 72, iss. 2. 026003.
5. Andrianov A. A., Cannata F., Kamenshchik ... ... arXiv:hep-th/0106109.
13. He X.-G. Accelerating Universe and Event Horizon. arXiv:astro-ph/0105005.
14. Gonzalez-Diaz P. F. Fundamental Theories in a Phantom Universe. arXiv:hep-th/0411070.
15. Li M. A Model of Holographic Dark Energy // Phys. Lett. ...
Influence of the Coriolis force on the propagation of displaced long sea waves
... математической физики. М., 1973.
Бейтмен Г., Эрдейи А.
Таблицы интегральных преобразований. М., 1969. Т. 1, 2.
Afonas`eva A. B., Zaitsev A. A.
Coriolis force, geostrophic flow, long wave, the fundamental solution, the Fourier transform.
The ethical and philosophical antinomy of foundations of Kant’s theory of family law
... the contractual philosophy of natural law. The author also considers the ways to overcome this antinomy, as well as ensuing solutions to the problems relating to the legal foundations and the subject of family law.
1. Кант И. Метафизика ... ... nravov [Metaphysics of Morals], T. 4, Part. 2, Moscow.<br />2. Kant, I. 1997, Osnovopolozhenie k metafizike nravov [To the fundamental principle of metaphysics of morals], T. 3, Moscow.<br />3. Locke, J. 1988, Dva traktata o pravlenii [Two treatises ...
The justification of legal punishment in Kant’s philosophy
... Modern interpretations tend to reduce this problem to the issue of “retributivism”: To what extent is Kant’s theory of punishment to be regarded as retributivist? While acknowledging the significance of this question the author stresses a more fundamental one lying behind it: Is a non-contradictory theory of punishment conceivable at all within Kant’s philosophy? It is demonstrated that a solution of this question largely determines a justification of the doctrine of right as such as well as a solution of the problem of relation between right and ethics in Kantian philosophy. Some recent interpretations of Kant’s theory of punishment ...
Monotowns: A New Take on the Old Problem
... universiteta [Bulletin of the Russian new university], p. 37-45.
7. Granberg, А. G. 2001, Osnovy regional'noj jekonomiki [Fundamentals of Regional Economy], Moscow, 495 p.
8. Azarzhevskaya, V. S. 2005, Sovremennye problemy funkcionirovanija gradoobrazujushhih ... ... (accessed 20.10.2014).
13. Maslova, А. N. 2011, Monogoroda v Rossii: problemy i reshenija [Monotown in Russia: Problems and Solutions], Problemnyj analiz i gosudarstvennoupravlencheskoe proektirovanie [Problem analysis and public management design], ...
Energy security in the scientific and institutional discourse in Russia and Poland: problems and solutions
This article examines fundamental and applied approaches to energy security. The authors explore differences and similarities in the views of scientists and politicians on the issue and analyse energy security policies pursued in Poland and Russia (the Kaliningrad region)....
Darwinism as the Missing Link in Kant’s Critical Philosophy
... coexist; while the problem of two interpretations of transcendental idealism (two-world vs. two-aspect interpretation) finds a solution through their reconciliation.
Allison, H. E., 2004. Kant’s Transcendental Idealism: An Interpretation and Defence.... ..., R.A., 2017. The Evolution of Epistemology to Evolutionary Epistemology: Two Modern Re-Interpretations of Immanuel Kant’s Fundamental Principles of Transcendental Philosophy. Edinburgh: HARALEX Publishing House.
Howell, R., 2013. Kant and Kantian Themes ...
The phenomenology of Pushkin’s ‘universal sympathy (based on ‘Аscene from ‘Faust’, ‘The feast in the time of plague’, and ‘the Wanderer’)
... universal sympathy’. The ‘secret’ of Pushkin is analysed in this article in the context of the general cultural problem of fundamental ontological predicates, which determined the main cultural codes of the literary worlds reflected in the poet’s ... ... Pushkin’s literary work, which is always in the stress field between the Christmas and Easter meta-codes. This field dictates the solution to the main Christian problem of correlations in the dialogue between God and the human being. It is concluded that ...
Königsberger Kant-Forschung: Allgemeine Aufgaben und Popularisierung
... culture of East Prussia, and, in some sense, even a factor of self-identification. This process, with a large variety of tasks and solutions in its interlacing and intermittent threads, has played an important role at the beginnings and development of other ... ... Schöndörffer, D. 1936, Schöndörffer, Otto Konrad, in Altpreußische Biographie, Königsberg.
19. Schöndörffer, O. 1924, Die Fundamente der kantischen Philosophie, Königsberg.
20. Schröpfer, H. 2003, Kants Weg in die Öffentlichkeit, Stuttgart—Bad ...
Kant in Nikolai Strakhov’s philosophical research (An experience of epistemological orientation)
... systems’, but as part of the open whole of Kant’s philosophy filled with the ‘questions without answers, doubts without solutions’ (from Strakhov’s letters to Fet). Strakhov considers Kant’s critique of pure rea¬son as a critique of thinking ... ... at¬tempts at ‘joint thinking’ with Kant and about Kant using his original epistemological style of thinking. This style is fundamentally non-solitary, reciprocal; it suggests formal logical and con¬tent-related clarity, metaphysical cautiousness, and ...