Role of Tolerance Zones in Functional Modality Field and Development of Author's Verbal Image (on the Basis of Anna Akhmatova's Poems)
The article analyses the textual function of tolerance zones of particular modal meanings in Anna Akhmatova's poetry. The author pays special attention to the zones involved in the development of the author's verbal image, determines the explications of the zones describes and their interrelations.
The methods and techniques of ecological zoning of urban territories
... Методические рекомендации по геохимической оценке загрязнения территорий городов химическими элементами. М., 1982.
Pogorelaya O. N.
environmental zoning, functional zoning, urban ecosystems.
The evolution of functioning zoning of the Curonian Spit national park
... наследия национального парка «Куршская коса» : сборник научных статей. Вып. 9 / сост. И. П. Жуковская. Калининград, 2013. С. 4—9.
Curonian spit, functional zoning, landscape studies, zones with different protection regimes.
Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
This article focuses on a commodity flow model for an exclave region (CFMER). The CFMER development is aimed at identifying aggregate proportions of the exclave’s economy in the transitional period of the special economic zone (SEZ) functioning. The key method of analysis is the comparison of data on the generation of gross regional product and regional foreign economic activities (including export and import of goods and moving goods from/into the Kaliningrad region to other Russian ...
Saint Petersburg as a Global Coastal City: Positioning in the Baltic Region
... ‘new economy’ development is not sufficient for the port to become a match for the top three cities (Stockholm, Helsinki, and Copenhagen). This is increasingly important because transboundary global city networks demonstrate that global cities are functions of global networks. Saint Petersburg is just starting to integrate into these networks through the Pulkovo airline hub and seaports of Ust-Luga, Primorsk, and Saint Petersburg.
1.Coastal zone management: integrated policies, 1993, OECD, Paris.
2. Green Paper. Towards a Future Maritime Policy for the Union: a European Vision for the Ocean, 2006, COM, no. 275 final, 7.6.2006.
3. Pak, A., Majd F. 2011, Integrated coastal management plan ...
Eastern Europe. On the centenary of the political project
... against the interests of all participants of the political process. A number of meth¬ods, including the historical and structural functional analyses and the system ap¬proach are used in the study. The central hypothesis is that, as a political project, Intermarium ... ... suvereniteta: zony problemnoj gosudarstvennosti [The asymmetry of the global sys¬tem of sovereignty: the problem of statehood zone], Moscow.
17. Voytolovsky, F. G., Kuznetsov, А. V. 2008, Gosudarstvo v jepohu globa¬li-za¬cii: jekonomika, politika,...
Spatial planning in the European Union and the Russian Federation
... social and economic development of regions and improved competitiveness; 2) encouragement of development generated by urban functions and improvement of the relationship between the town and countryside; 3) promotion of more balanced accessibility; 4) ... ... Committee and USSR Council of Ministers on March 20, 1974 N 206 «On measures for further development of agriculture chernozem zone of the RSFSR»], 1974. In: Sobranie postanovlenij pravitel'stva SSSR [Meeting government regulations USSR], no. 9, Art. 39....
The characteristics of the energy spectrum of mixture ratio and air temperature in the troposphere of the Antarctic
... obtained by Fourier analysis. Selected peaks of spectral density of mixing ratio and air temperature monthly averages are interpreted as annual and semi-annual fluctuations. The spectral density of random function is considered as the energy spectrum of functions. It is shown that activity zones are present in the troposphere of the Antarctic.
1. Аверьянов В. Т. Гляциоклиматология Антарктиды. Л., 1990.
2. Гончарова Л. Д., Школьний Є. П. Методи обробки та аналізу ...
Modeling of dynamics of distribution of attention in protses-sah a goal-setting
... has been shown between the development of emotional experience, keenness of attention and the value containing the excitation zone stimulus. A mathematical model was devised and tested. The model determines changes in keenness of attention depending on ... ... between the stimulus and the current point in the space of mental images. The model is based on the application of the Gaussian function together with the law of emesis intensity changes.
Эмоциональное переживание ...
Sustainable tourism as an alternative development path for coastal towns: The case of the Kaliningrad region
... a function-based typology of towns located on the coast of the Kaliningrad/Vistula Lagoon. It is shown that the recreational function of these towns is either poorly developed or absent, which complicates the sustainable development of coastal territories.... ... единая система расселения в СССР. М., 1975. С. 144—151.
12. The Situation in Europe's Coastal Zones. URL: http://europa.eu.int/comm/ environment/iczm/situation.htm (дата обращения: 20.09.2013).
13. World Tourism ...
The effect of railway network evolution on the Kaliningrad region’s landscape environment
... and military environment were key factors behind the development of the Kaliningrad railway network. Nature was less important. The existing Kaliningrad railway network is to a great degree the legacy of the earlier, pre-war times. Today, its primary function is to provide international cargo and passenger transportation. Two types of railway infrastructure are identified in the Kaliningrad region – modern (functioning) and relic (abandoned) ones. In the Kaliningrad region, the process of land reclamation ...
Application of the gravimetric method in the study of paleoincisions on the territory of the Kaliningrad region
... Science. 2007. Vol. 22. P. 815—901.
17. Smit F. W. H. Buried glacial valleys as drinking water reservoirs: An assessment on function and risks in their role as drinking water reservoirs in the icemarginal landscape of northern Europe, 2011.
18. Thomsen ... ... Søndergaard V. H., Sørensen K. I. Hydro-geological mapping as a basis for establishing site-specific groundwater protection zones in Denmark // Hydrogeology Journal. 2004. № 12. P. 550—562.
19. Гравиметрическая карта: Северо-Западный ...
Market forms of industrial production organisation as “growth poles” of the economy
... in the last decade, since the coun-try’s effective development requires a search for new progressive forms and methods of functioning of inter-branch associations, which are necessary for the development of a multi-sectoral economic complex
Богачев ... ... multinational companies, financial and industrial group, holding company, enterprises with foreign investment, special economic zone, industrial park, cluster, industrial specialisation.
Tourism in Border Regions: Theoretical Aspects of a Geographical Study
... attractiveness of state border areas. The authors identify external and internal conditions affecting tourism development and functioning in border areas. The practical significance of the study lies in the possibility of using its findings in developing ... ...
5. Kovalev, Yu. P. 2011, The tourist and recreational potential and development of tourism in the Russian-Belarusian border zone, Regional'nye issledovaniya [Regional studies], no. 4, p. 133—143.
6. Korneevets, V., Semenova, L. 2013, The cluster ...
Kaliningrad region: coastal position as a geographical factor of economic development
... Балтийский регион. 2017. Т. 9, № 2. С. 7—27.
30. Druzhinin A. G., Fedorov G. M., Gontar N. V. et al. Typology of coastal zones in the European Part of Russia: Modern Particularities within the Trend of Cross-Border Clustering // Journal of Applied ... ... Region. Cultures, Politics, Societies / ed. by W. Maciejewski. Uppsala, 2002.
37. Williams L.-K. The Baltic Sea Region: Forms and Functions of Regional Cooperation // BaltSeaNet Working Papers, Gdańsk — Berlin. Berlin, 2001.
Fedorov G. M.
Geosituational Modelling of Coastal Marine Systems
... resources of the World Ocean in the conditions of climatic changes on the basis of modern information technologies, Geografiya XXI veka [Geography of the 21st century], Kaliningrad, p. 62—73. (In Russ.)
22. Shidlovskaya, Yu. А. 2015, Evolution of functional zoning of national park Curonian Spit], Vestnik Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, no. 1, p. 72—78. (In Russ.)
23. Barinova, G., Koroleva, Y., Krasnov, E. 2012, Indicative Modeling and spatial evaluation of air pollution risk. In: Kremers,...