Creative and social imagination in fashion
This article analyses fashion from two points of view — as a closed system of “the world of the fashionable” with its own specific hierarchy, where creative imagination becomes a criterion for success and as a field of social imagination that influences social behavior ...
Between nation and gender: History of beards in Western Europe and Russia, 1830—1880
... А. М. Внутренняя колонизация. Имперский опыт России. М., 2013.
28. Baldwin G. et al. All the Mighty World: The Photographs of Roger Fenton, 1852—1860. New Haven, 2004.
29. English B. A Cultural History of Fashion in the 20th and 21st Centuries: From Catwalk to Sidewalk. L., 2013.
30. Gold McBride S. “Power is on the side of the beard”. Masculinity and Facial Hair in Nineteenth-Century America. URL:
The open method of coordination as a new form of governance: features, characteristics, prospects of application
establishing a Constitution for
// Official Journal. C 310
Idema T., Keleman D.
New modes of governance, the open method of coordination, and other fashionable red herring. Perspectives on European politics and society.
The open method of coordination: A new governance architecture for the European Union? Sieps, 2003:1.
Lomakina I. S.
open method of coordination, the EU ...
Text localization as a task of translation
... ru/download/elibrary_ 27371275_12779214.pdf 171 (in Russ.).
18. Wermuth M.-C., 2016. Language localization in scientific drug information. The Journal of Internationalization and Localization, Vol. 3 (1), pp. 74—94.
19. Korolkova S. A., Gureeva A. Yu., 2015. Fashionable discourse: problems of localization of glossy magazines. Mityagina V. A., ed. HOMO LOQUENS (Questions of linguistics and translatology). Collection of articles. Volgograd, VolSU Publ., pp. 18—30 (in Russ.).
20. AIG Worldwide. About us. URL: ...
Cohen and Natorp’s Philosophy of Religion: the Argument about the Boundary of Reason
... reason and rationality but adds new dimensions to that boundary, filling it with content and thus broadening the very sphere of critical idealism. In the course of the discussion of the problems of religion, Paul Natorp (in a more immediate and extended fashion) and Hermann Cohen (largely potentially) stake a claim to projects for the serious transformation of philosophy which they tried to implement in their later works.
Adelmann, D., 2010. “Reinige dein Denken”. Über den jüdischen Hintergrund ...