Scientific base of ecological and valeological education in context of health-oriented pedagogic paradigm
The article presents the concept of the ecological and valeological education. The basic strategies of ecological and valeological education and conditions of its efficiency are determined on the basis of the analysis of research and specialised literature and actual experience. The article ...
Some problems of ecological education of students of military higher education institutions and possible ways to solve them
This article is devoted to the features of ecological education at a military higher education institution pertaining to the need to apply the competence model of specialist training. The author analyses the research and pedagogical problems of organization of military professional ecological ...
The main environmental problems of the Baltic Sea and the ways to solve them
The Baltic Sea is a unique ecological system, an integral part of the global ecological system, which is in urgent need of protection from destructive anthropogenic impact stemming from the production and consumption of nuclear energy and artificial radionuclides, agriculture, ...
The competence approach to the preparation of a prospective chemistry teacher for the provision of ecological education at school
In the present research, the components of readiness making the maintenance of professional competence of the future teachers of chemistry in the field of ecological education is defined: is complete-semantic, as comprehension of unity of the purposes of ecological and chemical education; is substantial-remedial; motivationstrong-willed; socially moral. Based on the analysis of complete system of training ...
The environmental characteristics of meadow plants of the Kaliningrad region
This article analyses the environmental features of the dominant species of upland meadow plants. The authors identify their relation to a certain fraction of ecological valence according to ten ecological factors as well as the index of the plants’ tolerance to soil and climatic factors.
1. Жукова Л. А. Методология и методика определения экологической ...
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
... Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life, Balt. Reg., Vol. 8, no. 2, p. 87—98. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2016-2-7.
9. Kurolap, S. A., Klepikov, O. V. (eds.), 2015, Integral'naya ehkologicheskaya ocenka sostoyaniya gorodskoj sredy [Integrated ecological assessment of a condition of the urban environment], Voronezh, 267 p. (In Russ.)
10. Kasymov, N. S., Nikifrova, E. M., Kosheleva, N. E., Hajbrahmanov, T.S, 2013. Geographic information landscape and geochemical mapping of urban areas (on the ...
Negative externalities and sustainability of energy sector
... methods by including institutional variables. / Transportation research.
Part D 10. P. 459-475.
Beer P., Friend F. (2005). Environmental accounting: A management tool for enhancing corporate environmental and economic performance. // Ecological Economics.
Berkes, F., Folke, C. (1994). Investing in cultural capital for sustainable use of natural capital. / In: Jansson A. M., Hammer M., Folke C., Costanza R. (Eds). Investing in Natural Capital: The Ecological Economics ...
Ecological characteristics of test sites of Kaliningrad soils for microbiological monitoring
This article offers an ecological analysis of urbanized ecosystem used for the microbiological monitoring of Kaliningrad soil. The authors show that the studied ecosystems differ in plant species diversity, types of soils, and physicochemical parameters, which must be taken ...
Forms of International Cooperation in Environmental Education: the Experience of Saint Petersburg State University
... feature — Russian and foreign students study together from the second term only. The authors describe the ways of achieving the learning objectives of these master programmes depending on the students’ language skills and their basic knowledge of ecology and nature management.
1. Message of the Russian President Dmitry Medvedev to Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation on November 30, 2010, 2010, Rossijskaya gazeta, no. 271, 01.12. 2010. (In Russ.)
2. Alekseev, S. V., Aleksandrova, N. M....
On the benthic foraminifera species of Alabaminella weddellensis and Epistominella exigua in paleo-oceanologic reconstructions
The article examines the ecology of benthic foraminifera species of Alabaminella weddellensis and Epistominella exigua based on published works. Micropaleontological and statistical data of three long sediment cores taken from the southwestern part of the South Atlantic and one ...
Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life
... and post-reform Russia], Sociologicheskie issledovanija [Sociological studies], no. 2, p. 25—32.
5. Gershanok, G. А. 2006, Social'no-jekonomicheskaja i jekologicheskaja emkost' territorii pri ocenke ustojchivosti ee razvitija [Socio-economic and ecological capacity of the territory in the assessment of the sustainability of its development], Jekonomika regiona [The region's economy], no. 4, p. 166—180.
6. Gosudarstvennyj doklad Minprirody Rossii "O sostojanii i ob ohrane okruzhajushhej ...
Some aspects of the ecology of robins in natural and anthropogenic habitats Ryazan region
This article presents the results of a study of the ecology of Erithacus rubecula carried out in anthropogenic habitats of the Ryazan region in 200—2010. The results of research reveal a few distinctive features in the biology of this species depending on the degree of biotopes’ anthropogenic transformation....
Current issues in assessing the environmental damage caused by water pollution in a water-scarce region
This article analyses the problem of ecological damage assessment and estmiates realted human effect based on the methodology of identifying pre¬vented ecological damage for a water-scarce region in the case of the Ural River basin. Calculations use regional per-unit damage data – cost ...
The characteristic of the vegetative land cover of the Kaliningrad peninsula ecosystems
This article offers an ecological analysis of natural ecosystems used in the monitoring of the microflora of soil lands. The authors characterize the soilvegetation cover of the ecosystems of the Kaliningrad Peninsula. The difference in the species composition of phytocenoses ...
The production of ecologically clean drinking water on marine vessels with the help of nanotechnologies
This article considers the production of ecologically clean high-quality drinking water at the molecular level with the help of hanotechnologies on marine vessels.
1. Бразновский В. К. Водоопреснительные установки : учеб. пособ. Калининград,...
History of creation, modern ecological condition, landscape structure of M. Ashmann park in Kaliningrad
The sharp reduction of green zones in Kaliningrad, caused by the rapid modern construction and the increase in the motor vehicles, leads to adverse environmental conditions. Reconstruction and conservation of parks is a priority task for creating an ecological framework of urban areas. The M. Ashman’s landscape park is located in densely populated new districts of Selma and Severnaya Gora and is actively used by the townspeople for recreation. However, its environmental conditions do not meet the ...
The comparative characteristics of Blackbird nest materials from natural and anthropogenic landscapes of the Kaliningrad region
... экология гнездящихся птиц городов Центральной Европы (на примере Калининграда): автореф. дис. … канд. биол. наук. М
Breeding ecology of the Blackbird
studied in the primaeval
I. Breeding numbers, distribution and nest sites // Acta ornithologica. 1993. №
27 (2). P. 131—157.
Breeding ecology of the ...
The species diversity of zoobenthos, bioindication and the ecological condition of the Kaliningrad region lakes
This article offers the results of research on zoobenthos species composition in the Kaliningrad region. The authors estimate the ecological condition of lakes with the help of individual saprobity indices of bottom organisms.
методы исследования качества вод // Методы биологического анализа ...
Ecology, zoology, and botany
Ecology and Nature Protection
Ecology, zoology, botany
Ecology, zoology, botany
International cooperation in ecology and environmental protection
The methodological features of managing the value of companies introducing "green" innovations
... Cobb, J. B. 1990, For the Common Good, London, Green Print Publishing, 95 p.
3. Hanna, S. S., Jentoft, S. 1996, Human Use of the Natural Environment: An Overview of Social and Economic Dimensions, Rights to Nature: Cultural, Economic, Political and Ecological Principles of Institutions for the Environment, Washington,
D. C., Island Press, p. 35—36.
4. Mendelsohn, R., Olmstead, S. 2009, The Economic Valuation of Environmental Amenities and Disamenities: Methods and Applications, Annual Review of ...
New discoveries of Aspicilia lichen in the Urals
... Aspicilia aquatica (Fr.) Körb., Aspicilia dudinensis (H. Magn.) Oxner, Aspicilia intermutans (Nyl.) Arnold, Aspicilia verrucigera Hue, Sagedia zonata Ach. and Circinaria esculenta (Pall.) Sohrabi in the Urals are presented. The diagnostic features and ecological characteristics of the species are discussed.
1. Определитель лишайников СССР. Вып. 1 / под ред. И. И. Абрамова, М. Ф. Макаревич. Л., 1971.
2. Paukov A. G. The lichen flora of serpentine ...
Ecological Series of Soils in the Deyma basin
The article focuses on the diversity of the Deyma basin soil mantle in dependence on different factors of soil formation on two key spots. The author defines topographical (ecological) soil series, typical of boreal zone river basins.
Научное и практическое значение исследования речных бассейнов // Экология речных ...
Ecology and biology of the Phleum phleoides L. Karst. in the South-East Baltic
This article presents the results of a study of the ecology and biology of Phleum phleoides in the South-East Baltic. The authors analyse the popula¬tion dynamics in 2013—2014.
Красная книга Калининградской области / под ред. В. П. Дедкова, Г. В. Гришанова....
The methodical training of biology students: a systemic-environmental approach
This article offers the authors’ perspective on the development of targeted, organizational, and result-oriented components of the system of methodological training of biology students in the conditions of ecological and educational environment of the region. The author shows that the creation of a developing environment on the basis of the orientation nature of goals and network organizational structure of methodological training can contribute to the ...
On the causes of the extinction of black saxaul in the East Karakum and its impacts on the ecology and the economy of the desert
. О процессах усыхания в Восточных Каракумах // Биогеографические основы индикации природных процессов. М., 1974. С. 15—18.
Dedkov V. P.
landscape, ecology, evolution, phytocenosis, groundwater, mineralization, negative correlation.
The lichen flora of the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University’s Botanical Garden
This article presents an inventory of lichen flora of the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University’s Botanical Garden. 21 lichen species of lichens were identified. Taxonomic, ecological (by main substrate types), and biomorphological analyses of the lichens found in the Botanical Garden were conducted
Гармонизация ландшафтного развития: формирование туристских объектов ...
The ethological ideas of Konrad Lorentz and research on mammal ecology by means of footprint tracking
Vladimirova E., Mozgovoy J.
Sign Field Theory and Tracking Techniques Used in Studies of Small Carnivorous Mammals // Evolution and Cognition. 2003. Vol. 9, №
1. P. 73—89.
Sign activity of mammals as means of ecological adaptation // Sign Systems Studies.
37 (3/4). P. 614—636.
Vladimirova E. D.
species-specific behavioural repertoire, elementary motor reaction, motor patterns, footprints.
Topical Problems of Soil Microflora Study in Kaliningrad
... factors of urban soils and estimates the impact of anthropogenic pressure on the quantitative and qualitative composition of soil microflora. The authors outline the prospects of research on the microflora of Kaliningrad soils situated in different ecological conditions.
Д., Сусьян Е.
Развитие фундаментальных идей В.
А. Ковды в почвенной микробиологии // Почвенные процессы и ...
The geoecological factors of biodiversity in marine invertebrates
Latitudinal variations in organic diversity // Evolution. 1960. №
14. P. 50—73.
Gretaceous Bivalvia // A. Hallam (ed.). Atlas of Paleobiogeography. Elsevier; Amsterdam, 1973. P. 353—384.
Geographical Ecology. London, 1972.
An outline history of tropical organic reefs // Am. Mus. Novitates. 1971. №
2465. P. 37.
On Late-Quaternary history of Southern Sweden and the Baltic basin // Baltica. 1970. Vol. 4. P....
An assessment of the ecological condition of Lake Vištytis using various hydrobiological indices
This paper presents the results of an assessment of the ecological state of Lake Vištytis using the most widely applied hydrobiological indices based on structural indicators of benthos. They include the Shannon index of species diversity, Pantle-Buck saprobity index, Balushkina chironomid index, Goodnight ...
Studies of lichen flora of Kaliningrad (a historical review)
This article provides historical data on lichenological studies carried out in Kaliningrad since the pre-war period and presents a list of species that have been described as residing on the city’s territory. The authors conducted a taxonomic, ecological (according to the main substratum types), and biomorphological analysis of the lichen of Kaliningrad. The article contains a schematic map of lichen species distribution on the territory of Kaliningrad.
1. Ерофеева И. А. Лишайники ...
Important Staging Sites of Geese and Swans in the Cross-Border Wetland Complex of the Neman Delta
... and seabirds. IWRB Special Publication No. 19. Slimbridge, 1992.
Delany S., Scott D.
Waterbird population estimates.
Wetlands International. Wageningen,
Geese. In: Valius M. (ed.). Lithuanian waterbirds and their ecology.
, 1959. Vol. 2. P. 33-60 (in Lithuanian).
Švažas S., Gražulevičius G.
Geese migration in
. In: M. Žalakevičius (ed.). Study,...
Pollination as an ecosystem service in agricultural nature management
... Ecosystem Assessment. Ecosystems and Human Well-Being: Synthesis. Washington, 2005.
17. Nelson E. J., Kareiva P., Ruckelshaus M., Arkema K. Climate change's impact on key ecosystem services and the human well-being they support in the US // Fron-tiers in Ecology and the Environment. Vol. 11, Iss. 9. URL: http://www.esajournals. org/doi/full/10.1890/120312 (да¬та обращения: 25.11.2014).
18. Swinton M., Lupi F., Robertson P., Hamilton S. Ecosystem services and agricul-ture: Cultivating agricultural ...
Urbanisation of the Song Thrush (Turdus philomelos С. L. Brehm) in Kaliningrad: History of the process and causes of its failure
... академика Юрия Ивановича Чернова / ред. А. Б. Бабенко [и др.]. М. ; София, 2009. С. 429—486.
3. Luniak M. Avifauna of cities in Central and Eastern Europe — results of the international inquiry // Urban ecological studies in Central and Eastern Europe. Proc. Int. Symp. 24—25.09.1986. Ossolineum, 1990. Р. 131—149.
4. Witt K., Mitschke A., Luniak M. A comparison of commmon breeding bird population in Hamburg, Berlin and Warsaw // Acta ornithological....
Seasonal Larva Number Dynamics and Settlement of Juvenile Zebra Mussel (Dreissena polymorpha Pallas) in the Prybrezhny Quarry (the Kaliningrad region)
... developmental stages in the dymanics of
(Pall.) (Bivalvia) populations in lakes. 2. Settling of larvae and the dymanics of numbers of settled indivicuals // Ekol. Pol. 1982. V. 30. P. 223—289.
Lewandowski K., Ejsmont-Karabin J.
Ecology of planktonic larvae of
(Pall.) in lakes with different degree of heating // Pol. Arch. Hydrobiol
2. P. 89—101.
The occurrence of zebra mussel
Principles and structure of ecological and geographical Atlas of a national park (on the example of the national park «Curonian Spit»)
The possibility of creation of Atlas for specially protected area of nature is seen from a complex approach. The original structure and content of complex «Curonian Spit» National park are presented for the first time.
атлас Калининградской области / гл. ред. В.
В. Орленок. Калининград: Изд-во КГУ; ЦНИТ, 2002.
Barinova G. M., Kozlovich I. I.
national park, the structure of atlas mapping
Social and pedagogical support for the development of social communication network by deprived teenagers
... pedagogical support for adolescents in residential
care based on the methods of social network analysis and social support networking.
1. Bertalanffy L. von. General system theory: Foundation, development, application.N. Y., 1968.
2. Bronfenbrenner U. The Ecology of Human Development: Experiments by Nature and Design. Cambridge (Massachusetts), 1979.
3. Fischer C. S., Jackson R. M., Steuve C. A. et al. Networks and places. N. Y., 1977.
Lifintsev D., Antsuta A.
social and pedagogical support, adolescent ...
The Baltics on Their Way towards a Circular Economy
23. Horbach J. 2015, Circular Economy and Employment, available at:
24. Huber, J. 2000, Towards Industrial Ecology: Sustainable Development as a Concept of Ecological Modernization, Journal of Environmental Policy and Planning, Vol. 2, no. 4, p. 78. DOI:
25. Jackson, C., Watkins, E. 2012, EU waste law: the challenge of ...
Human Development Index as a Tool to Assess Social Development in the Baltic States
... McGillivray, M. 1991, The human development index: Yet another redundant composite development indicator? World Development, no. 19 (10), p. 1461—1468.
32. Neumayer, E. 2001, The human development index and sustainability — a constructive proposal, Ecological Economics, no. 39(1), p. 101—114.
33. Noorbakhsh, F. 1998, A modified human development index, World Development, no. 26(3), p. 517—528.
34. Sagar, A. D., Najam, A. 1998, The human development index: A critical review, Ecological Economics,...
The methods and techniques of ecological zoning of urban territories
This paper describes the conceptual and terminological framework, methodology and criteria of environmental zoning. The author analyses the methods of assessment of environmental condition of urban areas.
1. Алексеенко В. А. Геохимия ландшафта и окружающая среда. М., 1990.
2. Богданов Н. А. Экологическое зонирование: научно-методические приемы (Астраханская область). М., 2005.
3. Буреинков Э. К., Гинсбург Л. И., Грибанова Н. К. Комплексная эколого-геохимическая оценка техногенного загрязнения...
The Coastal Regions of Europe: Economic Development at the Turn of the 20th Century
....eu/portal/page/portal/statistics/search_database (accessed 01.03.2014).
21. Makhnovskii, D. Е. 2006, Rajonirovanie jekologo-jekonomicheskih processov v Sankt-Peterburge, Leningradskoj oblasti i na Severo-Zapade Rossii v uslovijah globalizacii [Zoning ecological and economic processes in St. Petersburg, Leningrad Region and the North-West of Russia in the context of globalization], Regional'naja jekologija [Regional ecology], no. 3—4 (27).
22. Mikhailov, S. V. 1957, Jekonomiko-geograficheskoe polozhenie ...
The role of light factor in increasing field productivity
... автореф. дис. … д-ра с.-х. наук. Омск, 1990.
6. Сдобников С. С. Вопросы земледелия в целинном крае. М., 1964.
sun, summer season sowing, green manure, fertility, ecological principle.
The ecological and biological characteristics of plants in the course of forcing
This article analyses the storage conditions for hybrid lily bulbs in the course of forcing. The authors come to the conclusion that taller plants are obtained after a three week storage at a constant low temperature. The time span between planting and flowering is 60—75 days. The optimal temperature for plant storage during forcing rages from 18 to 20 °С.
растений в Главном ботаническом саду им. Н.
В. Цицина: к 50-летию основания / С.
Е. Коровин [др.]. М., 1985.