Investigation of operating modes of a mobile solar power plant with non-stationary load
... is a power supply system based on a solar power plant with a non-stationary load on the example of an automatic trading unit (vending machine Coffemar G-546). The aim of the work is an experimental study of the influence of solar radiation power dynamics on the volume of electricity generated, the study of the energy balance of the test facility, the study of the possibilities and development of recommendations for optimizing energy losses in the low-voltage mode of the equipment.
Chizhma S. N., Molchanov S. V., Matyunin P. A., Zakharov A. I., Aleshenko A. N.
mobile solar power plant, automatic trading plant, vending machine, solar panels, power consumption
Thermal calculation of the anode of the stationary plasma engine
... advanced electric propulsion diagnostic system // IEPS-2009-141, 31st International Electric Propulsion Conferense. Michigan, 2009.
Chubov P., Rumyantsev A., Kharjukov V.
Stationary Plasma Thruster, thermal calculation, anode gas distributor, stationary mode, dynamic mode
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
... Т. G. 2010, Dinamika sel'skohozjajstvennyh zemel' Rossii v HH veke i postagrogennoe vosstanovlenie rastitel'nosti i pochv [Dynamics of Russian agricultural land in the twentieth century and postagrogenic revegetation and soil], Moscow, GEOS.
10. Makhrova,... ... development and its practice of state regulation], Moscow, p. 128—145.
16. Pashinskaya, N. N. 2010, Szhatie prostranstva: metody, modeli i primery ispol'zovanija v geografii transporta [Compression space: methods, models and examples of use in the geography ...
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... biotech cluster // European Planning Studies. 2004. № 12 (7). P. 1003—1018.
21. Delgado M., Porter M. E., Stern S. Defining clusters of related industries // J. of Economic Geography. 2016. № 16 (1). P. 1—38.
22. Etzkowitz H., Leydesdorff L. The dynamics of innovation: from national systems and ‘mode 2’ to a triple helix of university-industry-government relations // Research Policy. 2000. № 29 (2). P. 109—123.
23. Government of the Republic of Lithuania : Resolution on the approval of the programm on the implementation of the priority ...
The income differentiation among the residents of Latvia in 2000—2008
.... The paper describes the dynamics of changes in the income of population of Latvian regions over nine years (2000—2008). The authors put forward a hypothesis that the changes in the state social and economic policy tend to influence the level and dynamics of income of Latvia’s population.
1. Litvinov, V. A. 1999. Uroven' zhizni naselenija regionov Rossii. 1. P. 40—48.
2. Staroverov, O. V. 2006. Otdel'nye modeli jekonomicheskoj sociologii.Moskow.
3. Centrālā statistikas pārvalde 2009. [online] Available at: <http://www. data.csb. gov. lv/Dislog/ Saveshow. asphttp://www. lithuania. by/> (Accessed 7 August 2010).
4. Dažādā Latvija: novadi, ...
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
... Vallega, A. et al. (eds.) Geography, oceans and coasts towards sustainable development, p. 17—116.
6. Berardo, C. 1999, Spatial dynamics of Mediterranean coastal regions, Journal of Coastal Conservation, no. 5, p. 105—112.
7. Makhnovsky, D. E. The Coastal ... ... Druzhinin. A. G. (ed.) 2016, Sotsial'no-ekonomicheskoe razvitie primorskikh territoriy Evropeyskoy chasti Rossii: faktory, trendy, modeli [Socio-economic development of coastal areas of the European part of Russia: factors, trends, models], Rostov-na-Don, 236 ...
Events as a semantic framework for the construction of reality: the prospects of a transition to a dynamic ontology
... the development of reality. The second problem concerns the development of theoretical (mathematical) tools to describe such dynamics. In this connection, we identify the mathematical semantics of event processes. To build the necessary model, we use ... ... context, we demonstrate how this model can be used in forecasting and developing special events, including those in interactive mode.
Aristotle, 2006. Мetafizika [Metaphysics]. Moskva, Institut filosofii, teologii i istorii sv. Fomy (in Russ.).
Aesthetic sensitivity as a fundamental of the modelling the creative development process in children aged 2-5 years
This article provides an overview of the integrated model for developing creativity in children aged 2—5 years based on the principle of upward spiral dynamics. The role of aesthetic sensitivity as the principal structural compo-nent of the mode is analysed from the perspective of cultural and historical psychology and cognitive science.
1. Александров Ю. И., Александрова Н. Л. Комплементарность культуроспецифичных видов ...
Results of simulating of instabilities of the equatorial F-layer of the ionosphere
... trigger mechanism of generation bubbles in F-layer by clouds in E-layer is studied. Influences of a conductivity of the E-layer on dynamics of bubbles are considered. It is shown that in the bubbles the molecular ions NO+ effectively transported to the higher ... ... possibility of the formation of isolated bubbles at the altitude above the maximum of F-layer is founded. Parameters of thermal mode of three-dimensional bubbles are presented. The morphology of a multi-bubble system are researched.
Dynamics and natural population change in Belarusian Lake District in the post-war period
Researches is established, that the mode of reproduction of the population of region steadily has passed in a condition of a natural loss. In foreseeable prospect the birth rate be unable to break growing смертность. By high natural decline in population all village areas differ,...
Evolution of the special question in English (based on examples from the Gospel of John)
... ratio of synthetic and analytical means in the construction of special questions and the study of other indicators of language dynamics and evolution; 6) observations made in the course of the research are listed.
Библия онлайн. Св. Евангелие ... ... Columns with the Versions of Wycliff and Tyndale. L., 1888. URL:
los00ulfigoog#page/n8/mode/2up (дата обращения: 15.09.2018).
Bruce F. F. History of the Bible in English. 3rd ed. Cambridge, 1979.
Framework for the Analysis of Geography of Transnational Corporations Investments Abroad
... ‘eclectic paradigm’, R. Vernon’s ‘product life cycle’, and the ‘flying geese paradigm’ developed by Japanese authors). Dynamic localisation concepts (e. g. the Uppsala model and hierarchical/wave diffusion models) are considered an important contribution ... ....ru/eng/statistics/credit_statistics/direct_investment/dir-inv_in_country_2_e.xlsx
(accessed 1 May 2016).
4. Grechko, E. A. 2006, Modeli upravlenija transnatsional’nymi korporatsijami v uslovijah globalizatsii [Management models of transnational corporations ...
The Baltics in the Geography of the Largest Transnational Corporations of Europe
4. Hofstede, G. 1980, Motivation, Leadership, and Organization: Do American Theories Apply Abroad? Organizational Dynamics, Summer, p. 42—63.
5. Johanson, J., Vahlne, J.-E. 1977, The Internationalization Process of the Firm — A Model ... ... [International economic relations of German companies], Moscow.
11. Yudanov, Yu. I. 2003, Osobennosti shvejcarskoj predprinimatel'skoj modeli [Features Swiss business model], Sovremennaja Evropa [Modern Europe], no. 1, p. 60—69.
Baltic Sea States,...
Kant’s transcendentalism and concept of the thing in itself
... conceptualisations of Kant’s thing in itself [that use the apparatus of contemporary logic]. Secondly, the thing in itself has two modes — the empirical and noumenal ones (B306). This should be taken into account in analysing the concept of transcendentalism.... ... of the thing in itself through a negation. Being a notion of the ‘family resemblance’ type, the concept comprises three dynamically connected elements — the object in general, the transcendental object, and the noumenon (sometimes, Kant uses them ...
The Coastal Regions of Europe: Economic Development at the Turn of the 20th Century
... development of European coastal regions in the first decade of the 21st century. Thus, Russian coastal regions show the most dynamic development rate. In general, coastal regions are not superior to inland European regions in terms of major development ... ... 2014, European Atlas of the Seas, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/maritimeaffairs/atlas/maritime_atlas/#lang=EN;bkgd=5:0.75;mode=1;pos=11.754:53.652:4;theme=2:0.75:1 (accessed 12.03.2014).
38. Maritime affairs, 2014, European Atlas of the Seas, available ...
Moscow and its region: structural and functional transformations
The article shows various structural-functional transformations of Moscow and its region generated by the changes in mode of production in Russia as a result of ‘perestroika’ as well as of the results of a combination of global changes triggered ... ... transformation of modern mega-city into a very complex sociobiotechnical system (hereafter the SBT-system) which regularities and dynamics have to be carefully investigated. It requires a close integration of natural, social and technical sciences, and an ...
Coalition Within a Coalition: The Baltics in the European Union
... Disappearing or Still Alive, Conference paper, EUSA, 3—4 March.
26. Wallace, H. 2010, An Institutional Anatomy and Five Policy Modes. In: Wallace, H., Pollack, M. A., Young, A. R. (eds.) Policy-Making in the European Union, 6th ed, Chapter 4, Oxford, Oxford ... ... B. 1995, Loss of Control: The Build-up of a European Migration and Asylum Regime, in Migration and European Integration: The Dynamics of Inclusion and Exclusion. In: Miles, R., Thranhardt, D. (eds.) Migration and European integration: the dynamics of ...
Social capital: a threat of negative application
... Backward // National Civic Review. 1997. Vol. 86. Р. 119—128.
20. Likert R. The Human Organization. N. Y., 1967.
21. Loury G. A Dynamic Theory of Racial Income Differences // Women, Minorities, and Employment Discrimination. Lexington, 1977. Р. 153—188.... ... oscura degli individui e dei gruppi social. Miiano, 1949. URL:
librib:759342#page/214/mode/2up (дата обращения: 31.08.2019).
23. Putnam R. The Prosperous Community. Social Capital and Public Life // ...
Towards a Stable and Dynamic Economy in the Kaliningrad Region
... economic stability. There is also a need to support companies ensuring the economic — including food — security of the region.
1. Analiz hozjajstvujushhih sub#ektov i opredelenie trebovanij k ih jekonomicheskim harakteristikam na osnove balansovoj modeli razvitija regiona dlja formirovanija
mehanizmov podderzhki s cel'ju narashhivanija konkurentosposobnosti jekonomiki Kaliningradskoj oblasti [Analysis of the economic entities and determining the requirements for their economic performance, based ...
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... in Soviet economic geography], Voprosy geografii [Questions of geography], no. 6, p. 133—168.
12. Kuznetsov, О. P. 2014, Modeli processov rasprostranenija aktivnosti v setevyh strukturah [Model of the propagation of activity in network structures].... ... at the international Joseph Schumpeter conference, Vienna, Austria, 1998, June.
41. Saxenian, A. L. 1990, The origins and dynamics of production networks in Silicon Valley, University of California at Berkley, Institute of urban and regional development,...
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... Druzhinin, A. G. (ed.) 2016, Sotsial'no-ekonomicheskoe razvitie primorskikh regionov Evropeiskoi chasti Rossii: faktory, trendy, modeli [Socio-economic development of the coastal regions of the European part of Russia: factors, trends, models], Rostov-on-Don.... ... 71—104. DOI:
50. Serra, P., Vera, A., Tulla, A. F. 2014, Spatial and Socio-environmental Dynamics of Catalan Regional Planning from a Multivariate Statistical Analysis Using 1980s and 2000s Data, European Planning Studies,...
Kant’s Dissertation for the Master’s Degree On Fire and the Transformations of his Ideas of Ethereal Matter
... 1838. Immanuel Kant’s Werke: sorgfältig revidirte Gesammtausgabe in 10 Bd. Band 8: Schriften zur Naturwissenschaft. Leipzig: Modes und Baumann, pp. 383-404.
Kant, I., 1839. Meditationum quarundam de igne succincta delineatio... In: K. Rosenkranz, F. W.... ... Tugenden. Neue Beiträge zur Geschichte und Interpretation der Philosophie Kants. Berlin: De Gruyter.
Massimi, M., 2011. Kant’s Dynamic Theory of Matter in 1755, and its Debt to Speculative Newtonian Experimentalism. Studies in History and Philosophy of ...