Modern marketing practices: a preliminary comparative analysis of studies in developed and developing countries
... Иган Д. Маркетинг взаимоотношений. Анализ маркетинговых стратегий на основе взаимоотношений. М., 2008.
comparative analysis of сontemporary marketing practices, developed markets, emerging markets, relationship marketing
The layered approach to assessing marketing effectiveness
... marketing effectiveness with the use of a balanced scorecard system, as well as the results of its practical application in the case of large industrial enterprises of the Kaliningrad region. The article presents the authors’ layered system of models of development of an information base for assessing marketing effectiveness.
1. Jeffery M. Data-driven marketing: the 15 metrics everyone in marketing should know. John Wiley and Sons Inc., 2010.
2. Нортон Д., Каплан Р. Сбалансированная система показателей....
The role of customer loyalty programmes in the modern market
....2013. Vol. 28, no. 4. P. 335—346.
19. Sese F. J., Krafft M., Raman K. et al. Understanding the adoption timing of a loyalty program among business customers: the role of marketing and social influence// Paradigm Shifts and Interactions. European Marketing Academy 43rd Annual Conference, Valencia, 2014.
20. Wansink B. Developing a Cost-effective Brand Loyalty Program// Journal of Advertising Research. 2003. No. 43 (September).
Sheresheva M., Berezka S.
loyalty programme, CRM software, customer relationship
The labour market of Russia’s Kaliningrad exclave amid Covid-19
... Burdyak, A. 2020, Rynok truda v usloviyakh koronavirusa, Monitoring ekonomicheskoi situatsii v Rossii: tendentsii i vyzovy sotsial’no-ekonomicheskogo razvitiya [Monitoring the economic situation in Russia: trends and challenges of social and economic development], no. 15 (117), June, p. 138—148 (in Russ.)
19. Meardi, G., Artiles, A., Remo, O. van den Berg, A. 2012, Migration & Labour Market Uncertainty in the Light of the Crisis Segregation and Social Sustainability in Three European Countries and Two Sectors, ILERA World Congress 2012, Track 1. Transnational Movement of Labour & Growing Diversity in the Workforce, available at:
Platform Markets: Their Place in the Theory of Mesoeconomic System: Development and a Challenge to Spatial Studies
Over the past three decades, researchers across different disciplines have paid close attention to the development of platform markets — an emergent long-term trend in economic policy. I consider platform markets as institutional and technological systems. Platforms create systems of rules and mechanisms that stimulate agents to adopt, maintain, and improve standards disseminated ...
Identifying Key Stakeholder Groups for Implementing a Place Branding Policy in Saint Petersburg
... From «necessary evil» to necessity: stakeholders' involvement in place branding, Journal of Place Management and Development, Vol. 5, no. 1, p. 7—19. DOI:
32. Kavaratzis, M., Ashworth, G. 2008, Place marketing: how did we get here and where are we going? Journal of Place Management and Development, Vol. 1, no. 2, p. 150—165. DOI:
33. Kavaratzis, M., Hatch, M. J. 2013, The Dynamics of Place Brands: Anidentity Based Approach to Place Branding Theory, Marketing Theory, Vol. 13, no. 1, p. 1—18....
Cross-border Cooperation as a Mechanism of Regional Marketing in the Baltic Region
The article offers a pragmatic approach to certain aspects of cross-border regionalisation. The marketing component of Euroregion development and the implementation of cross-border cooperation projects are considered as key directions of the joint activity of cross-border partner-regions. The authors analyse the opportunity to apply the territory brand model to research on the mechanisms ...
Electric energy cooperation in the Baltic Sea region and the role of Russia in it
... Ministerstvo ekonomicheskogo razvitija Rossijskoj Federacii. Portal vneshnejekonomicheskoj informacii [Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation. Foreign media portal], 29 August, available at: http://www. ved. gov. ru/news/5418.html ... ... jelektrichestva na rynki stran Baltii [Postimees: new agreement will help prevent the growth of export of Russian electricity markets of the Baltic States], 2013, Avatud 2013, 15 March, available at: http://avatud2013.ee/ru/novoesoglashenie-pomozhet-izbezhat-rosta-jeksporta-rossijskogo-jelektrichestva-na-rynkistran-baltii/1 ...
The alignment of stakeholders’ interests in interfirm networking
... Coordination// Journal of Management. 2006. Vol. 32. P. 108—131.
27. Pitelis C. N., Wahl M. W. Edith Penrose: Pioneer of stakeholder theory // Long Range Planning. 1998. Vol. 31, № 2. P. 252—261.
28. Purchase S., Ward A. AAR model: cross-cultural developments // International Marketing Review. 2003. Vol. 20, № 2. P. 161—179.
29. Teece D. J. Achieving integration of the business school curriculum using the dynamic capabilities framework // Journal of Management Development. 2011. Vol. 30,№ 5. P. 499—518.
30. Toffler ...
Network Transformations in Economy
... Coordination Uncertainty and Interdependence in Strategic Alliances // Administrative Science Quarterly. 1998. № 43. P. 781—814.
27. Hakansson H., Johanson J. Industrial functions of business relationships, in Sharma D. D. (eds.) Advances in Industrial Marketing. Vol. 5 : Greenwich: JAI Press, 1993.
28. Hakansson H., Snehota I. Developing Relationships in Business Networks.Boston : International Thomson Press, 1995.
29. Harrigan K. R. Managing for Joint Ventures Success. Lexington : Lexington Books, 1986.
30. Harrison B. Lean and mean: the changing landscape of corporate ...
Theoretical Aspects of Cross-border Integration-based Economic Cooperation
... existing schools and concepts of integration stressing the role of government regulation relating to the deformations in the development of the world economic mechanism. Modern studies focus on the evolution of integration processes, which has largely ... ... and stages of economic integration. These stages assume a number of consecutive forms: free trade zone, customs union, common market, complete economic integration, and economic union. The article shows that the transition occurs from the lowest to the ...
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
... Norwell and Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publishers Group.
44. Blanchard, O., Commander, S., Coricelli, F. 1995, Unemployment and Restructuring in Eastern Europe and Russia. In: Commander, S., Coricelli, F. (eds.) Unemployment, Restructuring and the Labor Market in Eastern Europe and Russia, EDI Development Studies, Washington, DC, the World Bank, p. 289—330.
45. Förster, M., Jesuit, D., Smeeding, T. 2005, Regional Poverty and Income Inequality in Central and Eastern Europe: Evidence from the Luxembourg Income Study. In: Kanbur. R., Venables....
The features of EU energy strategy in the Baltic region
... circumstance, EU leaders and energy structures took a number of organizational measures aimed, on the one hand, at an increase in energy independence of new members of the EU and, on the other hand, at taking into account the recent trends in the energy market development. The research shows that most of the initiatives do not take into account the perspective and interests of Russia, which has a strong presence in the energy market. The analysis conducted will help the assessment of prospects of further development ...
The Development of International Tourism in Lithuania: a Comparative Analysis of Regional Aspects
... (accessed 7 November 2012).
10. Inbound Tourism in Estonia 2011, EAS Enterprise Estonia, available at: www.visitestonia.com (accessed 17 November 2012).
11. Kropinova, E. 2009, Zoning of the Kaliningrad Region for the Purposes of Tourism and Recreation and Development of Trans-border Cooperation, Tiltai, no. 3 (48), p. 117—128.
12. Latvian Tourism Marketing Strategy 2010—2015, available at: http://www.tava.gov.lv/sites/tava.gov.lv/files/dokumenti/strategiskie-dokumenti/Latvian-tourismmarketing-strategy-2010—2015.pdf (accessed 5 October 2012).
13. Latvian Statistical Bureau, 2012, available ...
The prospects of entrepreneurship in the formation of new hi-tech markets in the Baltic Sea region
... medium business in R&D and innovation, describe conditions which are necessary for unlocking innovative potential, identify new industries that might become drivers of innovative economy in Europe. The authors also offer a country-specific list of basic markets, which can be developed by small and medium enterprises in a short-term perspective. In the structure of the Baltic Sea region a special position is held by the Nordic countries — Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Finland — major regional innovators, as well as a group ...
On potential role of regional authorities in managing formation an development of market infrastructure
The article examines the role of Kaliningrad region’s government in managing market infrastructure development on the regional level. Special attention is given to the foreign experience concerning the role of regional authorities in formation and development of small- and medium-sized business supporting infrastructure.
Lithuanian energy policy in 1990—2009 and the prospects of its development until 2020
... that affected the strategy of Lithuanian energy sector development in the period of preparation and accession to the European Union. The author offers the estimations and general strategic recommendations regarding national energy policy, which were developed by the specialists of the Lithuanian Energy Institute.
energy, energy strategy, European Union, liberalisation of energy markets, global energy market, energy efficiency
Investment attractiveness of Russian enterprises from the perpsective of transnational corporations
There are a number of stereotypes regarding the investment attractiveness of Russian enterprises. Local companies often do not see any development prospects in Russia and complain at the unsatisfactory local institutional environment. However, the activity of multinational corporations (MNCs) in Russia serves as a clear evidence of its potential attractiveness as one of the BRICS markets (the so called "21st century markets"). This article discusses the activities of MNCs aimed to increase market representation in Russia, as well as the reasons for such behavior.
1. Бек М. А., Бек Н. Н. Анализ проблем ...
Correlation-regression analysis of bitcoin characteristics
... криптовалют. URL:
(дата обращения: 14.01.2018).
16. Gargasas A., Mugiene I. Evolution of consumption value concept // Management Theory and Studies for Rural Business and Infrastructure Development. URL:
. org/10.15544/mts.2017.03 (дата обращения: 05.01.2018).
Chaplygin V., Deltsova T.
bitcoin, cryptocurrency, market capitalization, correlation-regression analysis
On Russian/Nordic Investment Competition in the Baltic States
... Agentstvo jekonomicheskoj informacii PRAJM [Business News Agency PRIME], available at: http://www.1prime.ru/state_regulation/20150306/804132680.html (accessed 07.03.2015).
Russian capital, the Baltic States, Nordic capital, investment, market development theory, energy, banking, real estate, the regional dimension, the investment climate, EU
Monotowns: A Quantitative Analysis
... available at: http://kpfu.ru/portal/docs/F_1500185514/chelny.no.pdf (accessed 19.02.2016).
17. Williamson, О. 1996, Jekonomicheskie instituty kapitalizma. Firmy, rynki, «otnoshencheskaja kontraktacija» [Economic Institutions of Capitalism. Firms, Markets, "relational contracting"], St. Petersburg, 702 p.
18. Ulyukayev, А. V. V 4 monogorodah budut sozdany territorii operezhajushhego razvitija… [The 4 single-industry towns will be created territory of priority development...], 2015, available atL http://economy.gov.ru/minec/press/news/2015300901 (accessed 18.01.2016).
19. Sabirov, R., Idiyatullin, A., Gavrilenko, A. 2015, Челнинский ТОР благословлен... [Chelny TOP blessed... Chelninskij ...
Marketing analysis of the preferences buyers in the retail segment pharmaceutical business old-industrial region
... mainly represented by small businesses, leads to the struggle for each customer, who is becoming increasingly demanding when it comes to the quality of medicines and medical services. The article identifies the main problems and factors affecting the development of the retail segment of the pharmaceutical business of the old industrial region. The author offers a methodology of the assessment of consumer preferences and presents the results of marketing analysis of customer preferences in the retail segment of the pharmaceutical business of the Kemerovo region.
1. Грентикова И. Г. Методика оценки регионального развития в условиях вступления ...
Statistical analysis of tourism flows between Ukraine and the Baltic Sea Region countries in 2012—2019
... Tourism and the structure of attractiveness of the Baltic region metropolises, Balt. Reg., vol. 11, no. 2, p. 73—93. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2019-2-5.
22. Slyvenko, V. A. 2014, Influence of European integration processes on Baltic countries tourism market development, The Bulletin of the Dnipropetrovsk University. Series: Management of Innovations, no. 3, p. 93—99. doi: 10.15421/191414 (in Ukr.).
23. Korsak, R. V., Furtiy, V. V. 2017, The history of tourism in the Baltics (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania),...
Development of Sea Port in Gdynia
... privatization, efficiency and competitiveness: Some empirical evidence from container ports (terminals), Transportation Research, Part A, no. 39, p. 405—424.
11. Zembrzycka-Kwiatkowska, A. 2015, Rynek przewozów promowych z Polski do Szwecji w 2014 roku [Market of Ferry Transport from Poland to Sweden in 2014], Gdańsk.
Palmowski T., Tarkowski M.
Gdynia, infrastructure and suprastructure development, port competitiveness, sea port, transport accessibility
Country Competitiveness: an Empirical Study
... Foreign Direct Investment, and Gravity with Zeros, Review of International Economics, Vol. 18, no. 1, p. 47—62.
7. Doyle, P., Saunders, J. Wong, V. 1992, Competition in Global Markets — A Case-Study of American and Japanese Competition in the British Market, Journal of International Business Studies, Vol. 23, no. 3, p. 419—442.
8. Fedyunina A. A. 2016, Trade Liberalisation and its Impact on Regional Development: Theoretical and Experimental Studies, Balt. Reg., Vol. 8, no. 3, p. 70—83. DOI: 10.5922/2074-9848-2016-3-6.
9. Greene, W. H. 1997, Econometric Analysis. Prentice Hall, New Jersey.
10. Harzing, A. W., Pudelko, M. 2013, Language competencies,...
The competitiveness of the Irkutsk region in the world tourism market
Today, the world tourism market is dynamic and rapidly developing area of the world economy. International inbound tourism has a positive impact on the national and regional economies of recipient countries thus it is necessary to develop this sector in the countries and regions that have a potential to attract ...
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... available at: www.customs.ru (accessed 14.05.2015).
9. Devinney, T. M., Midgley, D. F., Venaik, S. 2002, Managerial Beliefs, Market Contestability and Dominant Strategic Orientation in the Eclectic Paradigm, INSEAD Working Papers, 2002, no. 92, MK.
10.... ... reflection and some conclusions on OLI, In International Business and the Eclectic Paradigm, In: Cantwell, J., Narula, R. (eds.), Developing the OLI framework, London, Routledge, p. 277-297.
13. Eden, L.. Li, D. 2010, Rethinking the O in Dunning’s OLI/Eclectic ...
Russia’s energy geostrategy in the Baltic Sea region
This article explores Russian energy policy in the Baltic Sea region in the context of the world energy market globalization. The study focuses on the three Baltic States — Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia — which have a similar geographical location and history. The dynamic development of the region as a whole is strongly influenced by the stability of energy supply in each state. The article analyses the role Russia plays in the energy policy of the region from both geopolitical and geostrategic viewpoints. The author identifies ...
Customer lending in Russia: Legal regulation and insurance
This article deals with the legal regulation, development, and mechanism of consumer loan insurance in Russia. The author presents statistical data of the Central Bank of Russia and identifies the current "bottlenecks" of the banking services market
1. Банковское кредитование : учебник / под ред. А. М. Тавасиева. М., 2012.
2. Банковское дело : учебник. / ред. кол. Н. И. Валенцева, О. И. Лаврушин,...
On the role of government regulation in creating conditions for the development of Russian regions: the case of tariff policy
... the degree of variation in the level and dynamics of prices and rates in each region and provides a basis for analyzing the conditions of economic development and their comparison at a regional level. The paper shows the impact of tariff policy on the development of regional markets and the creation of conditions for economic development.
1. Бездоговорное убийство. URL: http://expert.ru/northwest/2012/02/bezdogo vornoe- ubijstvo/ (дата обращения: 05.02.2013).
2. Ведение бизнеса ...
Competitive effects of low trade barriers: evaluations for the Kaliningrad region
International trade is an important factor affecting competition in domestic markets. Considering the vastness of Russian territory, one can expect the pro-competitive effect to vary from region to region.... ... tests the hypothesis that the unique geographical position and economic status of the Kaliningrad region contribute to the rapid development of international trade, which, in turn, exerts competitive pressure on regional prices. The study incorporates two ...
Foreign nationals on the Boards of Directors of Russia’s Ten Largest Non-Financial Companies Investing Overseas
... and expanded from 'Qualitative research and case study applications in education'), Hoboken, NJ.
14. Ruzhanskaya, L. S. 2007, Development of the Board of Directors as an internal mechanism of corporate governance, Korporatynye Finansy [Corporate finance],... .... 4, p. 928—953.
21. Majocchi, A., Strange, R. 2012, International Diversification: The Impact of Ownership Structure, the Market for Corporate Control and Board Independence, Management International Review, Vol. 52, no. 6, p. 879—900.
The trajectories of university education modernisation with the use of contemporary forms of international university cooperation
(2006) EFA Global Monitoring Report 2006: Literacy for Life. Табл. 9А.
Globalization and Markets: Challenges for Higher Education, Higher Education in the World 3, GUNI, 2008.
. The Developing World of Borderless Higher Education: Markets Providers, Quality Assurance and Qualifications. Paris, UNESCO, 2002.
University goes Bologna: Trends in Hochschullehre. Vienna, 2009.
Trade and Development Report 2003.
World Investment Report ...
Migration Flows in Europe: Space and Time Transformation
2. United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs. Population Division, 2016, available at: http://www.un.org/en/development/desa/population/migration/ data/estimates2/estimates15.shtml (accessed 16 January 2016).
3. Zhitin, D. V. 2012, Prostranstvennaya ... ... Demograficheskie processy, migraciya i rynok truda v Zapadnoj Evrope (na primere FRG) [Demographic processes, migration and the labor market in Western Europe (on an example of Germany)]. In: Gromyko, Al. A. Bol'shaya Evropa v global'nom mire: novye vyzovy — ...
Indicators of higher education quality in the context of consumption values
... services that are of importance in the context of consumption values, and outlines the prospects of applying value approach to developing educational services at a university.
Потребительские ценности продукции ... .... пособие. Йошкар
, Gross B.
Consumption values and market choices: Theory and applications.
B., Cadotte E.
R., Jenkins R.
Interregional and cross-country flows of labor resources in the Kaliningrad region: factors and vectors in the contemporary Eurasian context
... сайт]. URL:
(дата обращения: 20.09.2018).
22. Yemelyanova L., Lyalina A. V. External Migration Development in the Kaliningrad Region in the 1990—2000th // Mediterranian J. Soc. Sci. 2015. Vol. 6, № 6. P. 77—83.
23. ... ....html
(дата обращения: 23.09.2018).
Lialina A. V.
labor migration, foreign labor force, migrant workers, labor market pressure, Kaliningrad region, EEU, interregional economic ties
Monotowns: A New Take on the Old Problem
... Social'nyj kontrakt kak instrument strategicheskogo razvitija municipal'nogo obrazovanija [Social contract as a tool for strategic development of the municipality], Problemnyj analiz i gosudarstvenno-upravlencheskoe proektirovanie [Problem analysis and public ... ... gipotezy Filipsa s rossijskim rynkom truda [Theoretical aspects of compatibility hypothesis Phillips with the Russian labor market], Izvestija Irkutskoj gosudarstvennoj jekonomicheskoj akademii [Proceedings of the Irkutsk State Academy of Economics],...
The assessment and factors of increase in innovative competitiveness of Latvian regions
... Innovation Scoreboard (EIS), 2009, available at: http://www.proinno-europe. eu/page/european-innovation-scoreboard-2009 (accessed 26 August 2012).
12. Ignatjevs, S. 2011, Teritorijas mārketings kā reģiona stratēģiskās attīstības faktors [Territorial marketing as a strategic factor for the development of the region], Rēzekne, Izd. „Druka”.
13. Saati, T. 1993, Prinjatie rescheniy. Metod analiza ierarhiy [Decision-making. The analytic hierarchy process.], Moscow, „Radio i svjaz”.
14. Ekspertnie ocenki v sociologicheskih issledovanijah ...
Russia’s energy policy in the Baltic region: a geoeconomic approach
... domination) and more specific geoeconomic tasks. At the same time, the policy follows the traditional rules of consumer/producer market game. Russian energy resources are delivered to an energy deficient region, wh ere the demand and need for them is stable.... ... the author’s geoeconomic methodology, which extensively uses geographical and general scientific methods. This work aims to develop a geoeconomic paradigm in the framework of social geography. It will be of interest to anyone who aims to analyse the ...
Structural Changes in the Economy of the Russian Northwest: Spatial Dimension
... ekonomicheskuyu geografiyu [World development report 2009: Reshaping Economic Geography], 2009, Moscow.
3. Kolesnikov, N. G. 2012, Prigranichnost' i periferiynost' kak faktory ekonomicheskogo razvitiya regiona [Borderness and peripherality as factors of economic development of a region], Sever i rynok: formirovaniye ekonomicheskogo poryadka [North and Market: Formation of Economic Order], T. 3, no.31, p. 117.
4. Kolomak, Ye. A. 2014, Prostranstvennaya kontsentratsiya ekonomicheskoy aktivnosti v Rossii [Spatial concentration of economic activities in Russia], Prostranstvennaya Ekonomika [Spatial Economics],...
Construction of transport and energy networks in the Baltic region as an impetus for regional development
... were able to show that the new infrastructure networks supported the investment expansion of Swedish and Finnish companies into the post-communist countries of the Baltic Region. Which, in its turn, allowed the Nordic investors to expand their domestic markets. The analysis also shows that the experience of private businesses proves a recent theoretical concept — the pyramid of regional development factors. As a result, the actual regional policy of the EU cannot be considered in the narrow sense of the Cohesion Policy alone.
1. Joenniemi, P. 2010, The EU strategy for the Baltic region: where are we now? Balt. Reg., no 2, 39—42. doi: ...
Negative externalities and sustainability of energy sector
... degradation: a survey of some problems //
Revista de Analisis Economico.
No.5. P. 7-17.
Marshall A. (1961). Principles of Economics.
New York (originally 1920).
Our Common Future. (1987). World Commision on Environment and Development.
Owen A. D. (2006). Renewable energy: externality costs as market barriers. // Energy policy.
Nr. 34. P. 632 – 642.
Pearce D. (2001) Energy Policy and Externalities: An Overview.
University College London.
Pigou A. C. (1920). The Economics of Welfare. London.
Competence in social assistance: analysis of the expectations of young people
... Analysis and Strategic Management. 2003. № 15. Р. 3—18.
11. Guice J. Designing the future: the culture of new trends in science and tech-nology // Research Policy. 1999. № 28. Р. 81—98.
12. Martin P. Great expectations: the construction of markets, products and user needs during the early development of gene therapy in the USA // Technology and the Market: Demand, Users and Innovation. Cheltenham, 2001.
Toropov P. B.
competence in prosocial cooperation, expectations, content analysis, youth
Response of the Lithuanian municipalities to the First Wave of COVID-19
... the public sector: Linking strategic management and performance, Public Administration Review, vol. 70, s. 1, p. s246-s254. doi:
5. Deslatte, A., Stokan, E. 2019, Hierarchies of need in sustainable development: A resource dependence approach for local governance, Urban Affairs Review, vol. 55, no. 4, p. 1125—1152. doi:
6. Thomas, M. B., Fay, D. L., Berry, F. S. 2020, Strategically Marketing Florida’s Cities: An Exploratory Study Into How Cities Engage in Public Marketing, The American Review of Public Administration, vol. 50, no. 3, p. 275—285. doi:
7. McKenzie, G., Adams, B. 2020,...
Economic globalization, production internationalization, creation of international production networks
The article is devoted to economic globalization that is considered first of all as the process of formation and development of international production networks. The article shows the differences from the previous production internalization.... ...?docid=10502&intItemID=2068&lang=1&mode=downloads
Zverev J. M.
economic globalization, internationalization of production,international production nets, global marketed chains, marketed production nets.
Trade Liberalisation and its Impact on Regional Development: Theoretical and Experimental Studies
... international trade on national economies and identifies factors affecting regional development. Firstly, it is established that expanding international trade is a more important source of growth for the regions of developing countries than for those of developed ones. Secondly, in terms of the regional impact of liberalisation, expanding trade has the most positive effect on border regions and those associated with lower cost of access to international markets. Thirdly, the analysis of regions having different industrial specialisatio n suggests that expanding international trade contributes to higher growth rates in the regions, having globally competitive national industries. The conclusions presented ...
Current trends in the development of a green finance system: methodology and practice
.... 2013, From sustainability to well-being: Lessons learned from the use of sustainable development indicators at national and EU level, Ecological Indicators, no. 35. p. 35—42. doi: 10.1016/j.ecolind.2012.09.023.
19. Banga, J. 2019, The green bond market: A potential source of climate finance for developing countries, Journal of Sustainable Finance and Investment, vol. 9, no. 1, p. 17—32. doi: 10.1080/20430795.2018.1498617.
20. Zimmerman, R., Brenner, R., Abella, J. L. 2019, Green infrastructure financing as an imperative to achieve green goals,...
Land Use Policy and Land Management in Estonia
... replaced the Soviet model in Estonia. It is shown that the model’s introduction has contributed to the development of the Republic’s land market and increased land use efficiency, in particular, in agriculture. There are positive trends towards land market development and an increase in production and investment in land use. Estonian land resources are a reliable strategic investment.
1. Lemmen, Chr., van Oosterom, P., Bennett, R. 2015, The Land Administration Domain Model, Land Use Policy, Vol. 49,...
Eurasian Future of Russia: Alternating Integration and Disintegration Cycles
... expected to last 15—20 years. It will be followed by a new integration cycle, largely dependent on China (Pax Sinensis instead of Pax Americana). This change necessitates a number of steps: a significant strengthening of the Eastern vector in the development of Russia, the formation of the Moscow-Beijing-New Delhi triangle (Evgeny Primakov's idea) as well as providing access of energy-intensive and water-intensive goods from East Siberia by railway to the Chinese and Indian markets. Russia has expressed its interest in the construction of a railway from China to India. It will allow Russia to reduce transportation costs and use a potentially heavy transit traffic for the modernization of the Transsibirian railway. These ...
The prospects of nuclear power development in the eastern part of the Baltic Sea region as a factor of the formation of international relations system in the region
... important factor in Russia’s economic diplomacy. The promotion of Russian energy projects in the region contributes to the development of a system of mutually beneficial ties. The increasing energy deficiency in the region can serve an economic prerequisite ... ... 2005, Reformirovanie jelektrojenergetiki stran Baltii [Reforming of power industry of the Baltic States], Jenergorynok [Power market], no. 4, available at: http://www.e-m. ru/archive/articleser. asp?aid=5215 (accessed: 18 March 2013).
4. Skachka cen na ...