Civil protection in the EU and its effect on the safety of the Baltic region
... Protection Financial Instrument, is used as an example of the introduction of preventive measures in the Baltic Sea region.
1. Civil protection — full report, 2009, Special Eurobarometer, no. 328, November.
2. The Report of the International Law Commission: Sixty-second Session, 2010, Chapter 7: Protection of persons in the event of disasters, 3 May-4 June 5 July-6 August 2010, p. 313—327.
3. Council Decision of 8 November 2007 establishing a Community Civil Protection Mechanism (recast),...
The Baltics on Their Way towards a Circular Economy
Economy_Report_FINAL_High_Res_For_Release.pdf (accessed 19.12.2016).
13. WRAP, 2011, Increasing SME Recycling (WRAP Project EVA130), available at:
14. European Commission, 2011, Communication from the Commission, Social Business Initiative, Creating a favourable climate for social enterprises, key stakeholders in the social economy and innovation, Brussels, available at:
The development of legal framework for Russia-EU relations: 2010 results
... enforcement],the International Scientific and Practical Conference] (Russia, Ufa, April 29, 2009), vol. 1, Gosudarstvenno-pravovye i mezhdunarodno-
pravovye problemy [Public legal and international legal issues], Ufa, pp. 161—163.
8. Case C-467/98 Commission v Denmark, 2002, European Court Report, I-09519.
9. Case C-468/98 Commission v Sweden, 2002, European Court Report, I-09575.
10. Case C-469/98 Commission v Finland, 2002, European Court Report, I-09627.
11. Case C-471/98 Commission v Belgium,...
The role of transborder cooperation in the increase of innovative potential of the Baltic region
.... Summaries of EU legislation. ERDF: European Regional Development Fund Objective 1. URL: http://europa.eu/legislation_summaries/regional_policy/provisions_and_instruments/g24203_en. htm (дата обращения: 20.05.2011).
15. European Commission. Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme Entrepreneurship and Innovation Programme (EIP). URL: http://ec.europa.eu/cip/eip/index_en. htm (дата обращения: 23.05.2011).
16. European Commission. CORDIS Introduction....
New stages of the excessive budget deficit procedure for the EU member states and the assessment of their effectiveness
.... 40. L209. P. 6—11. URL:
(дата обращения: 01.10.2017).
7. Council Decision abrogating Decision 2009/415/EC on the existence of an excessive deficit in Greece: 19 September 2017 // European Commission, Closed Excessive Deficit Procedures. URL:
. europa.eu/doc/document/ST-11240-2017-INIT/en/pdf (дата обращения: 01.10.2017).
8. Commission of the European Communities v Council of the European Union. Judgment ...
A unified and harmonised European law and its impact on third countries
... applicable to contractual obligations of 1980, consolidated version, 1998, OJ C, no 27, p. 34.
3. Treaty on European Union, 2010, OJ C, no 83, vol. 53, p. 13.
4. Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union, 2010, OJ C, no 83, vol. 53, p. 47.
5. Commission Regulation (EC) N 1020/2000 of 15 May 2000, 2000, OJ L, no 115, p. 20 on customs duty for small flowered roses.
6. Commission Regulation (EEC) N 1677/88 of 15 June 1988, 1988, OJ L, no 150, p. 21, laying down quality standards for cucumber....
The formation and development of regional system of commissioning non-profit organisations for social services
This article is an attempt at a comparative analysis of legal documents regulating social services commissioning in a number of constituent entities of the Russian Federation. Furthermore, the authors specify the concept of the given form of interaction of public authorities and noncommercial organizations and describe the advantages of social services ...
Management of Trans-boundary Water Resources: Comparing Russian and American Experiences
This article is based on a comparative analysis of Russia and US’s experience of participation in international cooperation in the field of trans-boundary water management. The author showcases the work of Russian-Estonian Commission for Protection and Rational Use of Trans-Boundary Waters and the US-Canadian International Joint Commission. The Russian-Estonian Commission works in accordance with the principle of intergovernmentalism, whereas transnationalism is the founding ...
Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region: a treacherous path to partnership
2. Devyatkov, A. V., Makarychev, A. S. (eds.) 2013, Rossija i Germanija v prostranstve evropejskih kommunikacij [Russia and Germany in the European Space Communications], Tyumen, Tyumen State University Publishing.
3. Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions concerning the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region. Brussels, 23.3.2012, 2012, COM, 128 final, available at: ...
Legal aspects of the EU policy on irregular immigration
... reform of the legislation on irregular immigration.
1. Frontex Annual Risk Analysis 2015, 2015, available: http://frontex.europa.eu/assets/Publications/Risk_Analysis/Annual_Risk_Analysis_2015.pdf (accessed 09.06.2015).
2. Communication from the Commission on Policy priorities in the fight against illegal immigration of third-country nationals, Brussels, 19.7.2006, 2006, COM, no. 402 final, available: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/site/en/com/2006/com2006_0402en01.pdf (accessed 10.05.2015)....
State commissioning NGOs to perform social services as a mechanism of the implementation of regional socioeconomic policy
This article described the advantages state commissioning social services as a mechanism to implement regional social and economic policy and emphasizes the need to apply criterion-based approach to choosing tender winners.
1. О размещении заказов на поставку товаров,...
Russia-EU energy efficiency cooperation in the Baltic region: the untapped potential
... available at: www.rg.ru/2009/09/17/medvedd.html (accessed 23. 12. 2013).
7. Medvedev, D. 2009, Russia, Forward! Russian President's official website,available at: http://eng.kremlin.ru/transcripts/298 (accessed 23.12.2013).
8. Communication from the Commission of 29 April 1998, «Energy efficiency in the European Community — Towards a strategy for the rational use of energy»,1998, COM, no. 246 final, available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/Lex UriServ.do?uri=COM:1998:0246:FIN:EN:PDF ...
The EU strategy for the Baltic region: where are we now?
This article is dedicated to the EU strategy for the Baltic Sea region approved by the European Commission in October 2009. The Strategy expresses the intention to strengthen regionalisation in the framework of the EU. It distinguishes the Baltic region as an independent priority target of the complex strategy for the EU development and gives an ...
The school staff policy of the 1920s as a prologue to Stalin's Repressions
This article is devoted to the training of Soviet school teachers in the 1920s. The author considers the mechanism of the Soviet staff policy, the so-called purges. The article reveals the forms, methods, basic stages, and results of the work of purge commissions.
Наркомпроса. 1918. №
архив Ростовской области (далее — ГАРО). Ф. Р. 64. Оп. 2.
Ф. Р. 2584. Оп. 1. Д....
Supranational Policy of Migrant Integration in the EU
5. Sarkozi priznal proval mul'tikul'turalizma [Sarkozy acknowledged the failure of multiculturalism], 2013, Lenta. Ru, available at: http://lenta.ru/news/2011/02/11/fail/(accessed: 06.01.2014).
6. Latvia in the European Union, 2013, European Commission, available at: http://www.es.gov.lv/latvia-in-the-european-union (accessed: 15.01.2014).
7. Blau, I., Duncan, O. D. 2007, The American Occupational Structure, N. Y.
8. Communication from the Commission to the Council, the European Parliament,...
The creation of a common EU energy market: a quiet revolution with far-reaching consequences
The article explores important changes in the EU energy structure and legislation. The authors examine the main stages of the creation of a common energy market in the EU. They analyse recent actions taken by the European Commission and the Court of Justice of the EU against its member states and energy monopolists who directly or indirectly breach the rules of competition in the energy sector. The authors come to the conclusion that liberalization of the European energy ...
Electric energy cooperation in the Baltic Sea region and the role of Russia in it
... (accessed 24 March 2013).
6. Electricity balance sheet, years, Statistics Estonia, available at: http://www.stat. ee/34180 (accessed 24 March 2013).
7. Annual Report on Electricity and Natural Gas Markets of the Republic of Lithuania to the European Commission, 2012, Vilnius, p. 95, available at:http://www. energy-regulators. eu/portal/page/portal/EER_HOME/EER_ PUBLICATIONS/NATIONAL_REPORTS/National%20Reporting%202012/NR_En/C12_NR_Lithuania-EN_v2.pdf (accessed 24 March 2013).
8. Energy — Database,...
Riga censorship as a manifestation of censorship policy of autocracy during Paul I’s reign
For the first time in the Russian historiography, the issues of functioning of Riga censorship commission during Paul I’s reign are considered. The author arrives at a conclusion about the prosecution of cultural works filled with revolutionary spirit.
собрание законов Российской империи. Серия ...
The Legal Regulation of the EU Immigrant Integration Policy
... Правительство ФРГ одобрило закон об интеграции беженцев. URL:
(дата обращения: 10.05.2018).
8. Action Plan on the integration of third country nationals Brussels Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions. URL:
(дата обращения: ...
EU-Russia cooperation in the Baltic Sea marine environment protection
... конвенция о предотвращении загрязнений с кораблей 1973 г. [Электронный ресурс]. Доступ из справ.-правовой системы «Гарант».
5. Action Plan. Commission Staff Working Documents. SEC(2009) 712/2 / European Commission. URL: http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/cooperation/baltic/ (дата обращения: 14.02.2011).
6. Road map for economic cooperation / European Commission. URL: http://eeas....
On the speech-act nature of the verbal threat.
... Russian and international research literature. We examine the essence of the verbal threat from the perspective of speech act theory. We identify the major content-related components of utterances containing threats and explain how they differ from commissive acts. We conclude that the speech act of threat is a synthetic speech-act structure, whose core element is directive and whose auxiliary element commissive.
1. Апресян В. Ю. Компьютерная лингвистика и ...
From the idea to the strategy of Baltic Europe
... Ochrony Środowiska, Warszawa.
. Ciesielski (ed.), Ku wspólnocie Europy Bałtyckiej, Instytut Bałtycki,
Communication from the Commission, Orientations for a Union Approach towards the
Region, SEC(94) 1747.
Communication from the Commission,
Region Initiative, SEC(96) 6008.
European Parliament resolution on the future ...
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
% 3D101_INSTANCE_CyfIP6GPijdC%26p_p_lifecycle%3D0 %26p_p_state%3Dnormal%26p_p_mode%3Dview%26p_p_col_id%3Dcolumn-1 %26p_p_col_count%3D1 (accessed 19.01.2017).
10. A guide to bringing INTERREG and Tacis funding together, 2001, European Commission, available at:
11. Optimization of the structure is designed to improve the efficiency of the regional government in the international direction,...
The facilitation of freedom of movement between Russia and the European Union: prospects and legal issues
... Rossii V. V. Putina predsedatelju Komissii Evropejskih soob-westv i glavam gosudarstvchlenov
Evrosojuza [The press service of the President of the Russian Federation of 27.08.2002, the Address of President of Russia Vladimir Putin, President of the Commission of the European Communities and the heads of the EU member states], Izdanie
Ministerstva inostrannyh del Rossijskoj Federacii [Publication of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation], available at: http://www. academy-go....
The features of EU energy strategy in the Baltic region
... $11.4 Billion, OpEdNews. com, available at: http://www. opednews. com/articles/The-Myth-Of-Nabucco-Greed-by-OilGuy-100104-110.html (accessed 07 October 2011).
8. Evropejskaja komissija predstavila strategiju razvitija Baltijskogo regiona
[The European Commission presented a strategy for the Baltic Sea Region], 2009, Informacionnoe agentstvo "Karelinform" [News agency "Karelinform"], available at: http://karelinform.ru/?id=14302#ixzz1LUZraQvN (accessed 14 October 2011).
9. Baltic ...
Lithuania in Context of Eurointegration Processes: from Luxembourg to Helsinki
... in this article. The author attempts to analyze the reasons for the division of the Baltic States into two negotiation groups as well as the developed mechanism of the acceleration of the preparation for the EU accession.
— Commission Opinion on Lithuania’s Application for Membership of the European Union. Brussels,15
July 1997. URL: http://ec.europa.eu/enlargement/archives/pdf/dwn/opinions/lithuania/li-op_en.pdf
Herd. The Baltic ...
Innovative factors and conditions of sustainable development of rural territories
... 2007—2013. Within the objectives of the European Union on territorial cooperation and the European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument], available at: http://eu.baltic.net/redaktion/ download.php?id=1107&type=file (accessed 2 June 2012).
11. Commission Staff Working Paper. Appendix to the report of the Commission, addressed the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions concerning the European Union Strategy for the Baltic ...
Good-neighbourly relations and the European Neighbourhood Policy — What is the Difference?
... Независимых Государств.
— The Centre for European Policy Studies Book Store. URL:
from the Commission "European Neighbourhood Policy" // COM. 2004. 373 final.
from the Commission "Eastern Partnership" // COM. 2008. 823/4.
Im Osten was Neues //
Spotlight Europe. 2009. 06.
Modern trends in the Baltic countries in the discourse of identity: between sovereignty and European integration
....uk/colleges/arag/documentlistings/monographs/Shrivenham%20Paper%207.pdf (дата обращения: 28.03.2013).
8. «Eurobarometer surveys». URL: http://ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/index_en.htm (дата обращения: 29.03.2013).
9. European Commission. «Eurobarometer73». URL: http://ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/ archives/eb/eb73/eb73_en. htm (дата обращения: 23.02.2013).
10. European Commission. «Eurobarometer 73.3». URL: http://info1.gesis.org/dbksearch19/SDesc2.asp?no=5233&tab=3&ll=10¬abs=&af=&nf=1&db=D ...
The problems of the protection of the Baltic Sea in the regions of the Russian Federation: the example of the Kaliningrad region
... Chubarenko). Kaliningrad, 2008. P. 162—176.
Marine Environment Protection — the Baltic Sea Example // Marine Issues: from a Scientific, Political and Legal Perspective. Kluwer Law International, 2002. P. 93—104.
Baltic Marine Environment Protection Commission. The Helsinki Convention. URL: http://www.helcom. fi/Convention/en_GB/convention/ (дата обращения: 15.03.2010).
of the International Council for the Exploration of the ...
The prospects of entrepreneurship in the formation of new hi-tech markets in the Baltic Sea region
... technologies and biotechnologies, which are expected to become the centre of major clusters of small and medium enterprises.
1. Daly, M. 2012, SMEs in HORIZON 2020 and support under WP2013. In: Unit "Communication" DG Research and Innovation EU Commission report.
2. Innovation in the Baltic Sea, 2011. In: Final Report to the European Commission, Directorate-General Regional Policy region. Technopolis group.
3. European High-Tech Industry Becomes Increasingly Marginalized, 2012, 24 September,...
Strategic perspectives for the territorial development of the Baltic Sea Region
... Russian Federation to the year 2020. Approved by the President of the Russian Federation on 27 July 2001.
Long Term Perspective for the Territorial Development of the Baltic Sea Region. Background Synthesis Document, Riga/Vilnius
of the European Communities: Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions
concerning the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region....
The principle of mutual recognition of court orders within legal cooperation on criminal cases in the European Union
... June 2002 on the European arrest warrant and the surrender procedures between Member States — Statement made by certain Member States on the adoption of the Framework Decision // Official Journal. L 190. 18.07.2002. P. 1—20
from the Commission
on the European arrest warrant and the surrender procedures between Member States based on Article 34 of the Council Framework Decision of 13 June 2002
EU — Russia energy cooperation: major development trends and the present state
1. Joint Declaration of the President of the European Council, 2000, Mr. J. Chirac, assisted by the Secretary-General of the Council/High Representative for the Common Foreign and Security Policy of the EU, Mr. J. Solana, of the President of the Commission of the European Communities, Mr. R. Prodi, and of the President of the Russian Federation, Mr. V. V. Putin. Paris, 30 October.
2. EU-Russian Energy Dialogue: Synthesis Report, 2001, Prepared by Russian Vice-Prime Minister Victor Khristenko ...
Certain issues of correlation between the international financial law and the EU law
... Judgment of the Court of 5 February 1963, Case 26/62 “Van Gend & Loos”. European Court Report (ECR)  1.
5. Judgement of the Court of November 1991, Cases C-6/90, C-9/90 «Frankovich». ECR  I-5357.
6. Judgment of the Court of 31 March 1971. Commission of the European Communities v Council of the European Communities. European Agreement on Road Transport. Case 22—70 («AETR»).
7. Право Европейского союза : в 2 т. М., 2016. Т. 1: Общая часть. Кн. 1....
Key Strategies of Development of Research Tools and Methods for Marine Spatial Planning
... Maritime Spatial Planning, 2010, Report of Directorate-General for Maritime Affaires and Fisheries, April.
14. The role of maritime clusters to enhance the strength and development of maritime sectors, 2008, Overview of the applied research methodology, Commissioned by the European Commission (DG MARE), November. 16. Backer, H., Frias, M. (eds.). 2012.
15. Planning the Bothnian sea — key findings of the Plan Bothnia project, Helsinki.
16. Nolte, N., Toben, S., Lamp, J. 2012, BaltSeaPlan Report 2 — ...
EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region: Challenges and Perspectives of International Cooperation
... Oxford, p. 442—461.
8. Brask, H. 2014, Governance crisis in the Baltic Sea region cooperation? April 24, available at: http://www.bdforum.org/hans-brask-governance-crisis-balticsea-region-cooperation/ (accessed 05.02.2016).
9. Communication From The Commission To The European Parliament, The Council, The European Economic And Social Committee And The Committee Of The Regions, 2009, Concerning the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, Brussels, 10 June, available at: http://ec.europa....
Geography of international clusters in the Baltic region
... the Baltic Sea region countries: formation of the international clusters, Report of the 4th International scientific conference on European Science and Technology, Munich, Vela Verlag, April 2013, p. 631—636.
20. The Bothnian Arc, 2013, European Commission, 20 p., available at:http://ec.europa.eu/ourcoast/download.cfm?fileID=907 (accessed 12.05.2013).
21. Topaloglou, L., Kallioras, D., Manetos, P., Petrakos, G. 2005, A Border Regions Typology in the Enlarged European Union, Journal of Borderlands ...
The main environmental problems of the Baltic Sea and the ways to solve them
... metals in the Baltic Sea. In The State of the Baltic, Ed. By G. Kullenberg, Mar. Pollut. Bull. Vol. 12 (6), pp. 214—218.
7. HELCOM (2004). Baltic Sea Environmental Proceedings. 2004. N 108.Heavy Metal Pollution to the Baltic Sea in 2004. Helsinki Commission. Baltic Marine Environmental Protection Commission. № 108, pp. 33.
8. Ojaveer, H., MacKenzie, B. R. 2007. Historical development of fisheries in northern Europe-Reconstructuring chronology of interaction between nature and 105.
Competition and cooperation problems in the energy sector of the Baltic region
... самостоятельно справиться с постройкой Игналинской АЭС-2 // ПОЛИТ. РУ
. 2009. 3
: http://www.polit. ru/economy/2009/03/03/agibalov.html
from the commission to the european parliament, the council, the european economic and social committee and the committee of the regions concerning the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region. Brussels, 10.6.2009 COM(2009) 248 final. P. 8 // European ...
Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
27. Reshenie Komissii Tamozhennogo sojuza ot 28 janvarja 2011 g. № 525 «O Edinoj metodologii vedenija tamozhennoj statistiki vneshnej torgovli i statistiki vzaimnoj torgovli gosudarstv — chlenov Tamozhennogo sojuza» [Decision of the
Commission of the Customs Union on January 28, 2011 № 525 «On the Unified methodology of customs statistics of foreign trade and bilateral trade statistics states— members of the Customs Union»], available at: http://www.customsunion.ru/
Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU
... the Baltic Sea region], Balt. reg., no. 4, p. 39—48. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-4-3.
28. Gross domestic product 2010, available at: PPPhttp://siteresources.worldbank.org/DATASTATISTICS/Resources/GDP_PPP.pdf (accessed 4 January 2013).
29. European Commission. Eurostat. Population, available at: http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/portal/page/portal/population/data/main_tables (accessed 4 January 2013).
30. European Commission. Eurostat. Science. Technology and Innovation, available at: http://epp....
The legitimation and criticism of violence in international law. A po¬litical science perspective
... Organized Violence in a Global Age. Cambridge, 1999.
16. Krouglov A. N. Das Problem des Friedens bei I. Kant und L. N. Tolstoj // War and Peace: the Role of Sciences and Arts / Eds. S. Nour, O. Remaud. Berlin, 2010. S. 257—264.
17. ICISS (International Commission on Intervention and State Sovereignty). The Responsibility to Protect. Ottawa, 2001.
18. Knöbl W., Schmidt G. (Hrsgs.). Die Gegenwart des Krieges. Frankfurt, 2000.
19. Liste Ph. Völkerrecht-Sprechen. Die Konstruktion demokratischer Völkerrechtspolitik ...
The Baltic economic model: some results of the 1990—2015 transformations
... MGIMO-Universiteta [Vestnik MGIMO-University], no.4 (37), p.116 - 124.
3. Sokol, Ju. 2015, Rumm H: Argument o sovetskih migrantah v spore o kvotah na Evrokomissiju ne dejstvuet [Rumm H: The argument of Soviet immigrants in the debate about quotas for the European Commission does not act], Eesti Rahvusringhääling, available at: http://rus.err.ee/v/estonia/5c909cfb-3d92-4fa5-822e-8580d742d7bc (accessed 03.06.2015).
4. Sokol, Ju. 2015, Kristina Kallas: ne sleduet putat' bezhencev s immigrantami [Christina Kallas: ...
Problems and prospects of EU — Russia dialogue on visa-free travel
... Rossii V. V. Putina Predsedatelju Komissii Evropejskih soob-shhestv i glavam gosudarstv-chlenov Evrosojuza [The press service of the President of the Russian Federation of 27.08.2002, the letters of the Russian President Vladimir Putin President of the Commission of the European Communities and the heads of the EU member states], 2002, available at: http://www.academygo.ru/Site/RussiaEC/News/ Putin.shtml (accessed 10 March 2013).
8. 2450th Council session, General Affairs and External Relations, 2002,...
Contacts with Diasporas and Diaspora Organisations as a Key to a Successful Migrant Integration Policy in the EU
We analyse European Commission and European Parliament documents — directives, communications, conclusions, recommendations — and best practices for EU member states’ international projects focusing on migrant integration in both the EU states and the countries of ...
Disinformation (fake news, propaganda) as a threat to resilience: approaches used in the EU and its member state Lithuania
... analyses EU and Lithuanian documents on countering disinformation/fake news to present the plurality of the Union’s approaches to ensuring resilience. Currently, there are three approaches to the problem in the EU. The first one, used by the European Commission, is the recognition of citizens’ right to information as well as of the need to promote critical thinking and information literacy. This approach fits into the adaptive paradigm of action in the information space and the concept of autopoietic ...
The Erasmus Mundus programme as a vehicle for development
This article analyses the Erasmus Mundus programme run by the European Commission in terms of structured cooperation between the EU and third country universities. Special attention is paid to the implementation of Erasmus Mundus projects aimed at environmental protection, biodiversity conservation, reduction in the use ...
The demographic problems of the Baltic cities: general trends
... European Communities, p. 158.
7. Urban Audit. [online] Available at: <http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/themes/urban/audit/ index_en.htm> [Accessed 8 Oktober 2010].
8. Survey on perceptions of quality of life in 75 European. 2010. EUROPEAN COMMISSION DIRECTORATE-GENERAL Policy development, pp. 16—18.
Kosov Yuri, Mikheeva Natalia
demographic problem, population decline, aging nation, migration level, urban areas, urban growth, Nordic countries, Baltic Sea states, Poland
Corporate criminal liability: case study
... of a Mistake: One Hundred Years of Corporate Criminal Liability // American Criminal Law Review. 2009. № 35. Р. 4—125.
7. Institutional hearing: business and labor, principles arising out of business sector hearings, the truth and reconciliation commission of South Africa. L., 1994. Vol. 4, chap. 2.
8. Khanna V. S. Corporate criminal liability: what purpose does it serve? // Harvard law review. 1996. № 12. Р. 4—154.
9. Manjeet Kumar Sahu. Criminal liability of corporation: an Indian perspective....