The project method in multicultural education: Polish practices
... edukacja_wielokulturowa.pdf (дата обращения: 18.02.2015).
5. Edukacja miedzykulturowa — bibliodrama i metody tworcze, Bielskie stowarzyszenie artystyczne Teatr Grodzki. Bielsko-Biala, 2012.
6. Intercultural learning, Council of Europe / European Commission. Strasbourg, 2000.
7. Markowska D. Teoretyczne podstawy edukacji międzykulturowej // Kwartal-nik pedagogiczny. 1990. Nr 4. S.109.
8. Mirska-Czerwińska A., Hajdukiewicz M., Machcewicz A. et al. Wspólna przeszłość — wspólna przyszłość ...
The transnational territorial transport system of the Baltic Region
... specifika pozicionirovanija
[The Baltic Region and Russia on the Baltic Sea: the specificity of positioning], Tartu Ülikool, available at: http://www. ut. ee/ABVKeskus/sisu/ publikatsioonid/2004/pdf/VF-B. pdf (accessed 15 January 2009).
7. European Commission Panorama of Transport, 2009, Luxembourg, Office for Official Publications of the European Communities, 185 pp.
8. Towards an integrated Baltic Sea Region: Cities and Regions as drivers for spatial development and integration, VASAB, available ...
The instruments of Russia — EU research and technological co-operation in the sphere of innovations
... 20 September 2012).
7. Kolarctic ENPI CBC website, available at: http://www. kolarcticenpi.info/en (accessed 20 September 2012).
8. The Karelia ENPI CBC Programme, available at: http://www. kareliaenpi.eu/en (accessed 20 September 2012).
9. European Commission: CORDIS: FP7, available at: http://cordis. europa. eu/fp7/home_en. html (accessed 19 September 2012).
10. Korneevets, V. S. 2010, Mezhdunarodnaja regionalizacija na Baltike [International regionalization in the Baltic Sea], St. Petersburg.
Organization of professional in-service training for inclusive education
... author analyses the theory and practice of training pathologists. The experience of Blagoveshchensk Pedagogical University in the implementation of in-service training programmes for teachers, health care professionals and heads of medical-pedagogical commissions is analysed. The author assesses the efficiency of professional training provided by networks of education, health, and social care institutions. Networking and information technologies helped to create tailor-made education programmes of ...
A Situational Approach to Strategic Management and Monitoring of Regional and Urban Development
... “natural” trends of its dynamics. The situational approach to the monitoring of regional and urban development presented in the article was implemented in the development of the Strategy for the Socioeconomic Development of the City of Moscow until 2015 (as commissioned by the Department of Economic Policy and Development of the Government of Moscow) by an international team headed by the experts of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration and the Higher School of Economics....
The open method of coordination as a new form of governance: features, characteristics, prospects of application
. Why the open method of coordination is bad for you: a letter to the EU // European Law Journal. 2006.
Soft governance, agile
? Analysis of the extensions of open coordination in 2000. EIPA, 2001.
of the European Communities: European governance. A White paper.
Borrás S., Jacobsson K.
The open method of co-ordination and new governance patterns in the EU // Journal of European Public Policy. 2004
The Baltic macroregion: geographical macrostructures, communication features, innovative potential
... and culture, Vol. 2, 2nd ed, Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
11. Diamond, J. 2005, Guns, germs, and steel. The Fates of Human Societies, N. Y.
12. The role of Maritime clusters to enhance the strength and development in European maritime sectors, European Commission, available at: http://ec. europa.eu/maritimeaffairs/clusters_en. html (accessed 01 March 2011).
13. European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, 2010, Background and analysis, May 2010.
14. Eurostat, available at: http://epp.eurostat....
On ensuring the energy security of the Kaliningrad region
3. First LNG supply to Kaliningrad Region scheduled for late 2017 (новости компании). November 22, 2013. URL: http://www.gazprom.com/press/news/ 2013/november/article178509/ (дата обращения: 21.12.2014).
4. Gazprom commissions Kaliningrad UGS facility (пресс-релиз). 23.09.2013. URL: http://www.gazprom.com/press/news/2013/september/article172005/ (да-та обращения: 21.12.2014).
5. Månsson A., Johansson В., Nilsson L. Assessing energy security: ...
The ethnic aspects of demographic processes in the Baltic region states
... demographic processes. The author comes to a conclusion about the achievement of demographic homeostasis in most ethnos-nations in the Baltic region.
1. The EU Baltic Sea Region Strategy Towards a Sustainable, Prosperous Future.2009. Brussels: European Commission, Directorate-General for Regional Policy.
2. Ronkina, A. (ed.) Baltic 21. Triennial Report 2006—2008. 2009. Stockholm.
3. Kaszmarczyk, P., Okólski, M. 2008. Economic Impacts of Migration on Poland and Baltic States // Fafo-paper. Oslo....
The Baltic Sea Region and the Black Sea Area: Two Pieces of the Same Puzzle
... Wæver O.
Regions and Powers, The structure of International Security.
Le autostrade dell’Artico, in Limes, Rivista italiana di geopolitica, Partita al Polo //
L’Espresso, Supplemento al. 2008. № 3.
of the European Communities, Communication from the Commission to the Council and the European Parliament,
Synergy. A new regional cooperation initiative.
COM(2007) 160 final. 2007,
Building security ...
The assessment and factors of increase in innovative competitiveness of Latvian regions
... — innovation and development of socioeconomic activity aimed at enhancing the competitiveness and attractiveness of European regions. This study sets out to evaluate the competitiveness of Latvia’s regions using a method developed by the European Commission. An expert survey based on the analytic hierarchy process identifies priority areas and instruments for their innovative development.
1. LR Centrālā statistikas pārvalde. [Latvian Central Statistical Bureau.], available at: http://www....
Population Ageing as a Sociodemographic Problem in the Baltic Region
... Ageing Report. Economic and budgetary projections for the 28 EU Member States (2013—2060), 2015, European economy, no. 3, p. 397.
16. The 2015 Ageing Report Economic and budgetary projections for the 28 EU Member States (2013—2060), 2015, European Commission, Directorate-General for Economic and Financial Affairs, available at:
17. World Population Prospects: The 2015 Revision, Methodology of the United Nations Population Estimates and Projections,...
Construction of transport and energy networks in the Baltic region as an impetus for regional development
....ro/VECHI/httpdocs/traceca/english/maps.html#a2 (accessed 22 June 2013)
12. Rail Baltica Growth Corridor, Project in brief, available at: http://www.rbgc.eu (accessed 11 March 2013).
13. Regions 2020. An Assessment of Future Challenges for EU Regions, 2008,
Commission Staff Working Document, November 2008, available at: http://ec.europa.eu (accessed 09 February 2013).
14. Ten-T Projects. 30 Priority Projects, The Trans-European Transport Network Executive Agency, available at: http://tentea.ec.europa.eu ...
The European Court of Justice case of Elgafaji: the interaction between EU law and international humanitarian law
... of indirect effect in EU law, as well as the interaction between the EU and international law.
1. Judgment on joint cases №C-402/05 and 415./05 Jasin Abdullah Kadi and Al Barakaat International Foundation v. Council of the European Union and the Commission of the European Communities, 2008, European Court Report, I-0635.п.308, available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu (accessed 17 December 2010).
2. Judgment on case №C-465/07 Meki Elfagaji and Noor Elgafaji v. Staatssecretaris van Justitie, 2009,...
Important Staging Sites of Geese and Swans in the Cross-Border Wetland Complex of the Neman Delta
. In: M. Žalakevičius (ed.). Study, modelling and forecasting of bird migration.
, 1987. P. 63-75 (in Russian).
Visible migration of waterfowl and other waterbirds in
. Reports of East Baltic Commission on the study of bird migration.
, 1968. Vol. 5. P. 44-67 (in Russian).
. In: M.Valius (ed.). Lithuanian waterbirds and their ecology.
, 1980. P. 140-164 (in Lithuanian).
The innovative process in the Baltic Sea region
... as well as to analyse, the future innovation development of the BSR. The research material for this desk study is collected from various sources, including journal articles, statistics, media, research reports, and other publications.
1. European Commission 2012, ICT for Competitiveness & Innovation, available at: http://ec. europa. eu/enterprise/sectors/ict/index_en. htm (accessed 9 July 2012).
2. Eurostat 2012, Innovation statistics, Statistics Explained, available at:http://epp. eurostat.ec....
3.0 University: legislative framework for innovative entrepreneurship
. (дата обращения: 15.07.2016).
24. Clark B. R. Creating Entrepreneurial Universities: Organizational Pathways of Transformation. N. Y., 1998.
25. Communication from the commission to the european parliament, the council, the european economic and social committee and the committee of the regions entrepreneurship 2020. Action plan. URL:
(дата обращения: 13.02.2017).
26. Dees J. G. The ...
Cooperation between Russia and the EU in the field of innovative development of tourism: the case of the Lithuania — Poland — Russia cross-border cooperation programme
... competitiveness. The sources for innovations in tourism are both the providers and consumers of tourist services. In those regions wh ere tourism is considered an economic priority, local authorities and even super-governmental organisations, such as the European Commission (through different co-financing programmes), can also become innovators.
1. Angelova, O. Yu., Dmitrieva, E. M. 2012, Innovacionnye napravlenija razvitija turistskih uslug v Nizhegorodskoj oblasti [Innovative directions of development of tourist ...
The EU Vs. Russia: Legal Nature and Implementation of the Union’s Restrictive Measures
... illegal?], Vsja Evropa [All of Europe], no. 9 (91), available at: http://www.alleuropa.mgimo.ru/sanktsii-es-votnoshenii-rossii-neeffektivnostj-i-nezakonnostj-1 (accessed 25.10.2014).
11. Judgment of the Court of 15 July 1963, 1963, Plaumann & Co. v Commission of the European Economic Community, Case 25-62, available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX:61962CJ0025 (accessed 22.09.2014).
12. Case T-496/10, 2013, Judgment of the General Court (Fourth Chamber) of 29 January ...
The development of cooperation between the European Union and Russia on migration issues: from „the „common spaces” to the actual implementation
... Drawing the neighbours closer… to what? Explaining emerging patterns of policy convergence between the EU and its neighbours, Cooperation
and Conflict, no. 44 (4), p. 378—399.
3. Barroso, J. M. 2010, Statement by the President of the European Commission following the EU-Russia Summit, SPEECH/ 10/ 734, Brussels, 7 December 2010.
4. Coleman, N. 2009, European Readmission Policy: Third Country Interests and Refugee Rights, Leiden, Martinus Nihoff Publishers.
5. Council of the European Union....
Spatial planning in the European Union and the Russian Federation
... the II Pan-European Conference of Ministers of Transport. Crete in March 1994, Paris, 1974.
17. Schuller, N. (ed.), 2009, Urban reports — Urban strategies and visions in mid-sized cities in a local and global context, Zurich.
18. European Travel Commissions Research Group Newsletter, 2006, no. 3.
19. Florida, R. 2008, Who’s your city? How the creative economy is making where to live the most important decision of your life, New York.
20. LeGates, R. T. (ed.), 2011, The city reader, London....
The role of the European Central Bank in ensuring the financial stability of the EU
(дата обращения: 25.06.2017).
4. Byrne J., O'Connor T. Creditor rights, culture and dividend payout policy // Journal of multinational financial management. 2017. Vol. 39. P. 60—77.
5. Communication from the European Commission on European Financial Supervision, 27 May 2009. URL:
(дата обращения: 25.06.2017).
6. Council Regulation (EU) No 1024/2013 of 15 October 2013 conferring specific ...
The Northern Dimension policy: current state and development prospects
... Council of 24 October 2006, laying down general provisions establishing a European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument. 2006. Official Journal of the European Union, 9.11.2006, L310.
25. The Second Northern Dimension Action Plan, 2004—06. 2003. Commission working document. Brussels, 10.06.2003 COM (2003) 3434 final.
Bolotnikova Yekaterina, Mezhevich Nikolay
Northern Dimension, EURussia relations, Northern Europe, crossborder and interregional cooperation
Twin cities: a new form of cross-border cooperation in the Baltic Sea Region?
... at:http://www. citytwins. org/en/page/5/ (accessed 27 May 2011).
13. Hurskainen, S. 2005, Case Imatra-Svetogorsk: An example from the field. In: Kulmala, M., Päiviö, L. (eds.). Northern Dimension, Poland and the New Neighbours, Helsinki, The Finnish Commission for European Security (STETE), p. 132—136.
14. Joenniemi, P., Sergunin, A. 2011, Another Face of Integration: City Twinning in Europe, Research Journal of International Studies, no. 22, p. 120—131.
15. Joenniemi, P., Sergunin, A. 2011, ...
The European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region and accomplishments
... research methodology applied in the study derives from the nature of collected data, i.e. literature regarding scientific accomplishments in the Baltic cooperation, analysis of working documents and reports drawn up by public institutions, the European Commission, and EU national and regional strategic documents.
1. Palmowski, T. (ed.) 2006, Europa Bałtycka. Od idei do rzeczywistości, Regiony Nadmorskie, no. 10, Gdańsk, Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Gdańskiego.
2. Łoboda, J. 1978, Region jako system: ...
The Kaliningrad region: the characteristics of the 2008—2009 economic crisis and possible ways of overcoming it
... здравоохранения // Новый Калининград.
. 22 октября 2009 г.
(дата обращения: 10.03.2010).
to the Commission to the Council. EU and Kaliningrad. Brussel 17.1.2001 COM (2001) 26 final. P. 12.
Kaliningrad region, economic crisis, Special economic zone (SEZ), 2006 law on SEZ, strategy for regional development, model of economic ...
Polish-Russian Small Border Traffic in the Context of Russia-EU Relations
... Pełczyńska-Nałęcz K., Wilk A. Obwód Kaliningradzki w kontekście rozszerzenia Unii Europejskiej // Prace OSW. 2001. URL: http://www.osw. waw. pl/pl/publikacje/Prace-OSW?page=4 (дата обращения: 28.01.2012).
3. Communication from the Commission to the Council and the European Parliament „Towards integrated management of the external borders of the member states of the European Union”, Brussels, 7.5.2002, COM(2002) 233 final. URL:http://eur-lex. europa. eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ....
Coastal and western border centers in the system of large cities of modern Russia: socio-economic and innovation development.
... centers and cities of the Western borderlands of Russia. Having applied economic-statistical analysis for 6 indicators (average salaries and per capita measures of the number of organizations and enterprises, retail trade turnover and public catering, commissioning of houses and the number of publications in peer-reviewed journals, indexed in Scopus) the study confirmed the hypothesis on ‘coastalizing’ socio-economic and innovative potential and advanced growth of coastal centers. At the same ...
On trends in the development of cross-border cooperation in the Kaliningrad region of the Russian Federation
... № 1. С. 20—24.
About the Programme // Poland — Russia Cross-Border Cooperation Programme 2014—2020 : [official website]. URL:
(дата обращения: 19.04.2019).
Cross Border Cooperation // European Commission : [official website]. URL:
cooperation_en (дата обращения: 04.05.2019).
Kivikari U., Lindstrоm M., Lihuto K. The external economic relations of the Kaliningrad ...
Geopolitical transformation of the Kaliningrad oblast of the Russian Federation
... Vilnius: Demokratinės politikos institutas, 2003. 321 p.] //
. 2003. №
4 (32). P. 117—124.
. The Transit of Russian Citizens to and from Kaliningrad Oblast through Lithuania's Territory / Kaliningrad in Europe: a study commissioned by
the Council of Europe. Strasbourg, 2003. P. 103—114. See also in Russian:
Tranzit rossijskich grazhdan iz Kaliningradskoj oblasti i v Kaliningradskuju oblast cherez teritoriju Litvy.
Kaliningrad v Jevrope: issledovanie podgotovleno
Human Resources of Post-war Lithuania and Their Role in the Rebuilding of Klaipeda
... predsedatelja Gosplana Litovskoj SSR M. Shumauskasa A. Snechkusu o vypolnenii postanovlenija Sovmina Litvy ot 8 maja 1946 g. «Ob ispol'zovanii voennoplennyh na stroitel'no-montazhnyh rabotah» v Klajpede [Letter from the Chairman of the State Planning Commission of the Lithuanian SSR M. Shumauskasa A. Snieckus on the implementation of the Council of Ministers of Lithuania
Resolution on May 8, 1946, "On the use of prisoners of war on the construction and installation works" in Klaipeda], ...
Social code of the Kaliningrad Region in the system of legal regulation of social relations
... подготовлен фондом Общественный вердикт. URL:
(дата обращения: 29.06.2019).
17. EU Leaders proclaim the European Pillar of Social Rights. URL:
. europa.eu/commission/sites/beta-political/files/social-summit-european-pillar-so cial-rights-booklet_en.pdf (дата обращения: 29.06.2019).
18. Постовалова Т. А. Современные подходы к реализации и защите ...
Current trends in the development of a green finance system: methodology and practice
... detect national features and development priorities that can be used in Russia in devising the ideology, principles, and mechanism of green growth and sustainable growth financing.
1. Brundtland, G. H. 1987, Our common future: Report of the World Commission on Environment and Development, Oxford, New York, Oxford University Press, 383 p.
2. Nordhaus, W. D. 1977, Economic growth and climate: The case of carbon dioxide. The American Economic Review, vol. 67, no. 1, p. 341—346.
3. Anderson, G. ...
Human rights in EU-Russia relations: a human rights mechanism
... the European Union // Official journal of the European Communities. 2000. 18 Dec. Brussels, 2000. C 364/1 —C 364/22.
17. Wider Europe — Neighbourhood: A New Framework for Relations with our Eastern and Southern Neighbours. Communication from the Commission to the Council and the European Parliament. Brussels, 2003. 11 Mar. COM(2003) 104.
18. European Neighbourhood Policy: Working towards a Stronger Partnership. Joint Communication to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic ...
The Baltic Sea region and increasing international tension
... However, gaining positive momentum may prove instrumental in overcoming the confrontation between Russia and the West in the future.
1. Putin, V. 2006, Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Finland Matti Vanhanen, President of the European Commission Jose Manuel Barroso, Sec-retary General of the EU Council and EU High Representative for the Common Fo-reign and Security Policy Javier Solana, Prime Minister of Norway Jens Stoltenberg and Prime Minister of Iceland Geir Haarde following the ...
Innovation Capacity of Russia and the Baltics: a Comparative Approach
28. Horizon 2020 — the Framework Programme for Research and Innovation, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/research/horizon2020/index_en.cfm?pg=h2020 (accessed 28 December 2013).
29. International co-operation in education and training. The European Commission, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/education/external-relation-programmes/overview_en.htm (accessed 03 January 2013).
30. Science and technology in Poland in 2010. Warszawa. 2012, available at: http://www.stat.gov.pl/gus/5840_800_ENG_HTML. ...
Minimising Investment Risks Through Optimising Public-Private Partnership: The Case of the Kaliningrad Region
... Beresford Ch. 2009, Public-Private Partnerships: Understanding the Challenge, Vancouver, Centre For Civic Governance of the Columbia Institute, 119 p.
43. Quium, A., A guidebook on public-private partnership in infrastructure, 2011, Economic and social Commission for Asia and the Pacific, Bangkok, 76 p.
Aksenova-Sorokhtei Yu., Baranovskaya E. A., Riekkinen M.
public-private partnership (PPP), special economic zone in Russian Federation, investment climate, economic infrastructure, investment risks,...
Gas infrastructure development in the countries of East Baltic as a way to increase energy security
... rasschityvat' na litovskij SPG-terminal [Lithuanian President: Latvia can count on Lithuanian LNG terminal], 2012, REGNUM, 13 June, available at: http://regnum. ru/news/1541130.html (accessed 25 December 2012).
4. Sweden's first LNG terminal should be commissioned in mid-2011 in Brunnsviksholme, 2011, WooEB news, 24 May, available at: http://news. wooeb.com/741075/PreSubmit. aspx (accessed 25 December 2012).
5. V Shvecii budet postroen vtoroj terminal dlja priema SPG [In Sweden, the second terminal ...
Local border traffic as an efficient tool for developing cross-border cooperation
....by/novosti/Nishagu-nalevo-Pochemu-zastoporilos-maloe-prigranichnoe-dvizhenie--Belarusi-s-Polshej (accessed 15.10.2015).
22. O poslanijah Prezidenta Rossii V. V. Putina Predsedatelju Komissii Evropejskih soobshhestv i glavam gosudarstv-chlenov ES [President of Russia VV messages Putin, the President of the European Commission and the heads of the EU member states], Russian Foreign Ministry, available at: http://www.mid.ru/bl.nsf/4d6cf8cbe426a71743256918006895e7/ef66e4aefcfa887b43256c23002de579?OpenDocument (accessed 12.05.2015).
23. Osnovy regional'noj jekonomiki ...
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... 1, p. 13-34.
14. Europe Brent Spot Price FOB, 2015, U. S. Energy Information Administration, available at: http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=rbrte&f=m (accessed 14.05.2015).
15. EU Foreign Direct Investment, 2015, European Commission, available at: http://trade.ec.europa.eu/doclib/html/122532.htm (accessed 14.05.2015).
16. Monitoring of Direct Investments of Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine in Eurasia – 2014, 2014, Eurasian Development Bank, available at: http://www....
Major infrastructure projects and the foreign policy of the Baltic states in 2010—2014
... strategiju [Baltic countries are developing a common energy strategy], 2007, Interfax, available at: http://www.interfax.by/node/1025969 (accessed 04.01.2007).
18. Special'naja komissija stran Baltii obsudjat proekty novoj AJeS i sinhronizacii [A special commission of the Baltic countries to discuss new nuclear power plant projects and synchronization], 2013, 15min.lt — Žinios gyvai, available at: http://www.15min.lt/ru/article/vesti/spetsialnaja-komissija-stran-baltii-obsudjat-proektynovoj-
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
... and national regulations, REHVA (Federation of European Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Associations) Journal, no. 2, p. 16—109.
66. Kemna, R. 2014, Average EU building heat load for HVAC equipment: final report, Prepared for the European Commission, Delft, Van Holsteijn en Kemna B. V. (VHK).
Central and Eastern Europe, European Union, transition process, institutions, standard of living, housing, tenancy, mortgage