The essence of the aesthetical education of a child from the perspective of modern psychology
... imprescriptible part of educational system in the conditions of modern culture. Special attention is given to the methodological problem of understanding the category of the “aesthetic” in the context of practical work on early aesthetic development in modern art education.
1. Братусь Б. С. Нравственная психология возможна / Психология и этика: опыт построения дискуссии / под. ред. Б. С. Братуся. Самара, 1999. С....
Hybrid texts as a form of interaction between avant-garde artistic and political discourses
... Ch., 2011. Avant-garde theater as total artwork? Media-theoretical reflections on the historical development of performing art forms. In: A.K Finger and D. Follett, eds. The aesthetics of the total artwork: on borders and fragments. Baltimore.
Humphrey,... ... London.
Kamberelis, G. and Wehunt, M. D., 2012. Hybrid discourse practice and science learning. Cultural Studies of Science Education, 7(3), pp. 505—534.
Kochnitzky, L., 1921. Fiume et son Prophète. Le Flambeau, 1.
Kramer, A., 2018. Geographies of ...
International education fora as a factor for strengthening global cooperation in the Humanities
... rectors of universities and faculties of Humanities. Such fora are regarded as an innovative form of inter-university cooperation, which opens new prospects and opportunities for cooperation in education, science and culture.
forum, arts education, educational programs, scientific and educational cooperation, innovation, inter-university cooperation
Art as a means of developing professionally important qualities among the psychology students
16. Kidd D. C., Castano E. Reading Literary Fiction Improves Theory of Mind // Science. 2013. Vol. 342, № 6156. URL:
(дата обращения: 11.06.2018).
Kozhemyakin M. V.
professional education, the psychology of art, professionally important qualities, the personality of a specialist, educational techniques, prospective psychologist.
On the role of education in health protection and the development of health behaviour by children and youth
... Education: theory, research, and practice / Glanz K., Rimer B.
K., Viswanath K., editors. 4th ed. — San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass, 2008.
Health promotion strategies through the life span. New Jersey, 2009.
Health Education in the Mid-1970s: State of the Art. In Preventive Medicine USA. N.
Y.: Prodist, 1976.
behavior, educational institution.
The application of the Web 2.0 technology as a tool of developing informal media education
... обращения: 19.04.2013).
15. Martindale T., Wiley D. A. Using weblogs in scholarship and teaching // TechTrends, 2005. № 49 (2). Р. 55—61.
16. Overby A. The new conversation: Using Weblogs for reflective practice in the studio art // Art Education. 2009. № 62 (4).
17. Park Y., Heo G. M., Lee R. Blogging for Informal Learning: Analyzing Bloggers' Perceptions Using Learning Perspective // Educational Technology & Society. 2011. № 14 (2). Р. 149—160.
18. Quible Z. K. Blogs: A natural ...
Kant’s fundamental idea of state and law in Pushkin’s Boris Godunov
... individual author’s style in Russian art. A unique literary world — the world of Pushkin — manifested itself in a work of art. This article sets out to prove the influence of Kant’s philosophical and legal ideas on A. S. Pushkin during the poet’s ... ... and source of political and legislative power. The tragedy of the people is that it does not know it and the mission of the educated class is to make the people aware of its powers and educate it. Law cannot exist beyond the people’s consciousness ...
Developing geotourism with a focus on geoheritage in a transboundary region: the case of the Curonian Spit, a UNESCO site
... designing an algorithm for creating a geological heritage-focused eco-trail, an innovative recreation product aimed at environmental education and community outreach. The authors view the methodology for geo-tour design as an example of heritage preservation ... ....2478/cjot-2013-0004
7. Santangelo, N., Valente, E., 2020, Geoheritage and Geotourism Resources, Resources, vol. 9, no. 7, art. 80. doi:
8. Justice, S. C. 2018, UNESCO Global Geoparks, Geotourism and Communication ...
Collaborative on-line learning
... // Computers and Education. 2008. N 50. P. 207—223.
Strategic teaching framework: An instructional model for a constructivist learning environment // In Dills C. and Romiszowski A. (ed.) Instructional development state of the art. Vol. 3: Paradigms.
NJ: Educational Technology Press, 1997. P. 38—56.
H., Peck K.
L., Wilson B.
Learning WITH technology: a constructivist perspective.
OH: Prentice-Hall, 1998.
Rethinking university teaching: ...
Theatrical interpretation of a literary work from the standpoint of semiotic creativity
... kognitivnoy lingvistiki [Issues of Cognitive Linguistics], 4, pp. 54—65 (in Russ.).
Lotman, M. Yu., 1998. Ob iskusstve [About art]. St. Petersburg (in Russ.).
McConachie, B., Hart F. E. eds., 2011. Performance and Cognition: Theatre studies and the cognitive ... ... lexical meanings: context-dependence and semantic coercion. Inostrannye yazyki v vysshej shkole [Foreign Languages in Tertiary Education], 4, pp. 20—29 (in Russ.).
Zykova, I. V., 2016. Linguistic creativity in a linquoculturological perspective: theory,...
The content and vectors of the reforms in the higher education system of modern China
общества в старом Китае. М., 1970.
The shape of the turtle. Myth, art and cosmos in Early
. Albany, 1991
. Studies in Early Civilization.
... .... Fairbank, D. Twitchet. Cambridge, 1978—2000
Maiorova N. V.
modernization, intensification, distance education, telecommunication methods, globalization, diversification, selectivity, innovative technologies.
Breakthrough in Chinese Kant Scholarship. Interview with Prof. Deng Xiaomang
... [Eleven Lectures on Cultural Comparison between China and the West]. Changsha: 湖南教育出版社 Hunan jiaoyu chubanshe [Hunan Educational Press].
Deng, X., 2008a. 人论三题 Renlun san ti [Three Inquiries into the Human Being]. Chongqing: 重庆大学出版 ... ... 灵之舞 Ling zhi wu [Dance of the Spirit]. Shanghai: 上海文艺出版社 Shanghai wenyi chubanshe [Shanghai Literature and Art Publishing House].
Deng, X., 2009b. 人之境 Ren zhi jing [Man’s Mirror]. Shanghai: 上海文艺出版社 Shanghai wenyi ...
Around the “social pedagogy” of Paul Natorp: Vladimir Dinze in the debates on national upbringing. Part 2
22. RGALI [The Russian state archive of literature and arts], F. 1348. Op. 4. Ed. 2. 1 l. Pis’mo P. Natorpa V. F. Dinze. Na nem. yaz. [Letter of P. Natorp to V. Dinze, in German].... ...
25. Sedova, E. E. 2010, Koncepcija nacional’nogo obrazovanija v pedagogicheskom nasledii S. Gessena [Conception of national education in pedagogical legacy of S. Gessen], Problemy pedagogiki i psihologii [Problems of pedagogy and psychology], no. 3, ...
Sensitivity to cultural differences in students with different cross-cultural experience
... Logashenko Y. An intercultural sensitivity as a professional trait of specialists of humanitarian sphere // Society, Integration, Education. Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference May 23th — 24th, 2014, volume I. Rezekne, Rezekne Higher Education Institution. Р. 207—216.
16. Ruiz-Bernardo Paola; Ferrández-Berrueco Reina & Sales-Ciges, María-Auxiliadora. Application of the CIPP model in the study of factors that promote intercultural sensitivity. RELIEVE, 2012. Vol. 18, № 2, art. 4.
intercultural sensitivity, students, cross-cultural interactions
The Masonic Word: Types and Functions
... 1749—1803. Submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements of the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences / Columbia University. N. Y., 2015.
9. Bogdan H., Snoek J. A. M. Handbook of Freemasonry. Leiden ; Boston, 2014.... ....phoenixmasonry.org/mackeys_encyclopedia/c.htm
(Accessed 5 February 2019).
19. Morris S. B. The Hidden Secrets of a Master Mason // Educational Lodge № 1002, A. F. & A. M. 1988. № 106.
20. Nagy J. S. Building Hiram. Uncommon Catechism for Uncommon Masonic ...
The CDIO practice in teaching music
This article considers the application of CDIO (Conceive — Design — Implement — Operate) technology in musical pedagogy, namely, in teaching the piano at arts and music schools. Image-based information models – sym-bolic, verbal, and mathematical ones – are identified in the context of informa-tion and communications technologies in view of the three major agents of the educational space, namely, the teacher, the student, and the parent. The au-thors propose and describe the practical application of a model of school phil-harmonic as a musical and artistic community bringing together children and adults.
1. Гарднер ...
Mary Crawford Fraser and Alice Mabel Bacon on the Japanese society of the late 19th/early 20th century
... Y., 1902.
5. Bacon A. M. How Japanese ladies go shopping // The world’s story: a history of the world in story, song, and art. Vol. 1: China, Japan, and the Islands of the Pa¬cific. Boston, 1914.
6. Fraser H. A diplomatist’s wife in Japan: letters ... .... Y., 1903.
11. Fraser H. The stolen prince, a legend of old Japan. N. Y., 1905.
12. Johnson L. L. Evangelists for Women’s Education: The ‘Civilizing Mission’ of Tsuda Umeko and Alice M. Bacon // アジア文化研究三鷹: 国際基督教大学 ...
History in Transcription and Transcription as History: Charles Bally in Soviet Linguistics
... problema stilya v akterskom iskusstve 60—80-kh godov [Scenic creativity of A. A. Mironov and the problem of style in the acting art of the 60s-80s], PhD. Moscow.
12. Voloshinov, V. N., 1928. The newest trends of linguistic thought in the west. Literatura ... ... science of language]. Moscow.
21. Danilov, G. K. 1934. Linguists of the West. Za kommunisticheskoe prosveshchenie [For communist education], 222, p. 3.
22. The tasks of Soviet linguistics in the light of the works of I. V. Stalin and the journal “Questions ...
“Russian people” in the literature and documents of the 19th century: an experience of linguistic portraiture
... 33 (287), pp. 19—26 (in Russ.).
Sinyavina, N. V., 2017. History as a subject of reflection of Russian society in the first half of the 19th century. Kul’tura i obrazovaniye: nauchno-informatsionnyy zhurnal vuzov kul’tury i iskusstv [Culture and education: scientific and information journal of universities of culture and arts], 2 (25), pp. 31—38 (in Russ.).
Freeze, G., 2016. “To understand the Church means to understand people…” (Interview). Gosudarstvo, religiia, tserkov’ v Rossii i za rubezhom [State, religion, church in Russia and abroad], 34 (4), pp. 242—250 ...
New stage in the development of political science in Russia
....edu/files/gking/files/polmeth. pdf (accessed 21.06.2019).
4. Achen, C. 2002, Toward a New Political Methodology: Microfoundations and ART, Annual Review of Political Science, no. 5, p. 423—450.
5. King, G., Keohane, R. O., Verba, S. 1994, Designing Social Inquiry: ... ... https://doi.org/1017/S1049096518000537.
7. Hay, C. 2002, Political Analysis: A Critical Introduction, McMillan International Higher Education.
8. Gaman-Golutvina, O. V. 2016, Political science facing the challenges of modern politics. to the 60th anniversary ...
Russian-Estonian Economic and Investment Cooperation During the Crisis: Dynamics and Possibilities
... available at: http://www.investinestonia.com/en/about-estonia/news/article/884-estonian-company-ecomet-invest-to-launch-batteryprocessing-plant-in-russia (accessed 01.11.2014).
17. George, A. Adapting to Constraints on Rational Decisionmaking. In: R. Art & P. Education (Eds.) International Politics: Enduring Concepts and Contemporary Issues, New York, 1992.
18. Levy, J. S. 2003, Political Psychology and Foreign Policy. In D. Sears, L. Huddy & R. Jervis (Eds.), Oxford Handbook of Political Psychology, New ...
The Place of Hermann Cohen’s Ideas in the Philosophy of Dialogue
... 1922. The Form of the Concept in Mythical Thinking. In: E. Cassirer, 2013. The Warburg Years (1919–1933): Essays on Language, Art, Myth, and Technology. Translated and with an Introduction by S. G. Lofts with A. Calcagno. New Haven and London: Yale University ... ... I., 2019. Hermann Cohen and the Philosophy of Dialogue. In: Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Contemporary Education, Social Sciences and Humanities (ICCESSH 2019). Amsterdam and Paris: Atlantis Press, pp. 164-169. Avalable at:
Indirect translation: Main trends in practice and research
... syndrome or disease? 1611: A Journal of Translation History, 2 (2), аvailable at:
(аccessed 10 September 2017).
Marin-Lacarta, M., 2017. Indirectness in literary translation: Methodological possibilities.... ... Poland in para-fascist Portugal. Target.
Pięta, H. and Maia, R. B., 2015. Integrating Indirect Translation into the Academic Education of Future Generations of Translators across Europe: A Lisbon Model. In: Translating Europe Forum. Brussels, Belgium,...
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
... from Euro Regions to Local Border Traffic. Political and geographical aspects, International Journal of Environmental & Science Education, Vol. 11, no. 17, p. 10485—10492.
33. Lepik, K.-L. 2009, Euroregions as mechanisms for strengthening crossborder cooperation ... ... zmiana nazw ulic? Naszemiasto.pl, available at:
. html (accessed 17.01.2017).
42. Szymański, J. 2011, Podstawowe instrumenty prawne współpracy transgranicznej ...