Individual patterns of social contact network development in adolescents
This article focuses on the interconnection between the individual and typological characteristics of an individual and the features of adolescent social contact networks. It is shown that adolescents with a high level of hostility, expressed perfectionist attitudes, low self-esteem, and insufficient perceived self-efficacy have smaller and poorly differentiated social contacts networks....
Socio-psychological factors provoking aggression in adolescents
The article considers a wide range of socio-psychological factors leading to aggression of various degrees among adolescents. This research aims to study and compare the degree of aggression caused by socio-psychological factors among adolescents aged 12—16. The study group included 109 teenagers of 12—16 age group — 60 girls and 49 boys who live in Zhytomyr....
Parental support and psychological health of children and adolescents
This article describes the features of parental support as a socio-psychological phenomenon and its relation to psychosomatic health (depression, anxiety, and somatization) in children and adolescents. The author presents a probability structural- functional model of parental support covering its content, components, and functions. Congruity, accessibility, and complementarity are suggested as efficiency criteria.
1. Холмогорова ...
Personal determinants of somatic reactions in adolescents
The author discusses personal traits of adolescents and the development of somatic reactions. The author confirms numerous survey data concerning the association of dysfunctional personal characteristics and the severity of somatic symptoms in the adolescent population. Multiple regression ...
On the connection between the phenomena of corporeity and welfare in the adolescent self-awareness
This article considers two phenomena of adolescent self-adolescence: the awareness of one's bodily experience and psychological well-being. The author puts forward a hypothesis that these phenomena might be connected. An empirical study helps identify three groups of test persons: those with ...
Social study of psychoavtive substance abuse in the Baltic region state: The Russian component of the international study
.... Alcohol in the European Union. Consumption, harm and policy approaches. URL: http://www.euro.who.int/__data/assets/pdf_file/0003/160680/e96457.pdf?ua=1 (дата обращения: 10.07.2014).
7. Hill KG, White HR, Chung I-J. Early adult outcomes of adolescent binge drin¬king: person- and variable-centred analyses of binge drinking trajectories // Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research. 2000. № 24. Р. 892—901.
8. Leifman H., Sundelin M., Raninen A. General recommendations on community ...
Cyberbullying, a new threat to adolescents’ personal security
... psychological violence among adoles-cents, in particular, on the problem of bullying. A new threat to psychological security of teenagers – cyberbullying – is identified. The authors believe that, going through fundamental personality transformations, adolescents are espe-cially vulnerable to psychological violence. The article analyses the notions of ‘bullying’ and ‘cyberbullying’ and identifies the features of the latter necessi-tating new cyberbullying prevention measures.
1. Баранов ...
Helping relationships and diagnostics of attachment: A psychometric revision of the IPPA questionnaire
... and "End of story" techniques, Kerns’ scale, and Burmenskaya and Pupyreva’s questionnaire "Assessment of attachment to the mother". The authors emphasize the difficulties of using these tech¬niques in studying attachment in adolescents and adults and describe the main results of psychometric revision of the Inventory of Parent and Peer At¬tachment (IPPA, G. Armsden, M. Greenberg) based on a Russian-speaking sample.
1. Бриш К. Х. Терапия нарушений ...
Social and pedagogical support for the development of social communication network by deprived teenagers
This article offers a theoretical framework and authors’ methodology for organizing social and pedagogical support for adolescents in residential
care based on the methods of social network analysis and social support networking.
1. Bertalanffy L. von. General system theory: Foundation, development, application.N. Y., 1968.
2. Bronfenbrenner U. The Ecology of Human ...
The dynamics of youth behaviour in the field of healthy nutrition under the influence of mass media
... новое поколение. М., 2007.
4. Журавлева И. В. Отношение к здоровью индивида и общества. М., 2006.
5. Atkin С. Effects of televised alcohol messages on teenage drinking patterns // Journal of Adolescent Health Care. 1990. № 11. P. 10—24.
6. Chapman S., Fitzgerald B. Brand preference and advertising recall in adolescence smokers: Some implications for health promotion // American Journal of Public Health. 1982. № 72. P. 491—494.
Social attitudes as a factor of delinquent behaviour in the underage
... of empirical studies into value orientations and moral and psychological attitudes based on samples of senior year school students and university students. The article studies correlation between social attitudes and asocial behaviour in children and adolescents. The influence of structural and psychological family deforma¬tion on asocial behaviour is discussed. It is stressed that, in identifying asocial behaviour of the underage, prio-rity is given to the psychosocial deformation of the family....
The Relationship between Heart Rhythm Variability and the Heart Rate in Adolescents and Young Adults
In this article, we study the degree of dependence of heart rate variability in healthy adolescents and young adults on the average rhythm frequency. In the study group, heart rate variability decreased as heart rate grew. Although there was no difference in the increase in the heart rate, the variability of the heart rate decreased less ...
Music in the memoires of Yaroslav Ivashkevich
... highlights the role of music in the life and creative mind of Yaroslav Ivashkevich. The study involves previously unknown material of a book of the writer's memoirs published in 2010, and his essays that shed light on some episodes of his childhood and adolescence, his perception and evalua¬tion of the works of classical composers, as well as representatives of the contemporary musical culture.
1. Мальков М. П. Музыкальные аспекты творчества Ярослава ...
The problem of developing the motivation for sports in teenagers
This article emphasises the need to study the motives behind adolescents taking up sport and identifies the reasons for regular training, possible
non-attendance of classes, and giving up sport, as well as the dominant motives for taking up sports in children training at Olympic reserve
sports schools. The author ...
An empirical study of trust between the agents of educational space in Russia and Poland
... trust between the agents of educational space at Ka-liningrad school No. 32 and the Gdansk Gedanensis School. The authors identify the patterns of assessing students trust in teachers at all stages of school education. The article analyses the level of adolescents’ trust in teachers and parents at the Kaliningrad and Polish schools. The features of assessing the Polish and Russian teachers’ trust in students and parents are identified. The authors examine the students’ and teachers’ ideas of ...
The form and meaning of H. Hesse’s novel A child’s soul
... authors analyse the psychology of the novel’s main character. The central autobiographical image of the novel is interpreted in the context of religious and philosophical ideas about the duality of human nature and is connected to the features of adolescent psychology and age-related alienation and rebelliousness.
1. Августин. Исповедь. М., 1992.
2. Гессе Г. Душа ребенка // Гессе Г. Собр. соч. : в 4 т. СПб., 1994. Т. 1. С. 433—463.
The physical activity of primary school students of the city of Krasnoyarsk
... protocol for 1997—1998 survey. WHO Europe, 1998.
Todd J., Currie D
. Young People's Health in
Context. Health Behaviour in
School-aged Children (HBSC) study: international report from the 2001/2002 survey /
Policy for Children and Adolescents.
5. Цит. по:
А., Богатырева Ю.
Методы математической статистики и анализ данных психолого-педагогических ...
Сomparative trends in the morphofunctional development of rural and urban school children in the Nizhny Novgorod region at the present stage
... analysis of statistical parameters of physical development of rural and urban school children in the Nizhniy Novgorod region. The results indicate that, against the background of the persistence of basic characteristics of growth processes in children and adolescents of the Nizhniy Novgorod region, both favourable (total body parameters of rural girls are close to those of urban ones, the high value of VC in rural children, increased carpal dynamometry values) and unfavourable (development disharmonisation,...
Age-related dynamics of competence formation in social work
... representatives of three age groups. The three age groups analyzed demonstrate significant differences in both the overall competence as such and its individual components. The results of the research can be used in education, in the work with asocial adolescents and in the resocialization of family members in difficult life situations.
1. Кукьян В. Н., Швецова Н. А. Новые ценности образования в информационном обществе, противоречия ...
The category of the psychosomatic in the psychological discourse of the 20th century
... phenomena: Pre-liminary communication // Studies on Hysteria. N. Y., 1893. P. 3—17.
8. Engel G. L. The concept of psychosomatic disorder // J. Psychosom. Res. 1967. № 11. Р. 3—9.
9. Green J. W., Walker L. S. Psychosomatic problems and stress in adolescence // Pediatric clinics of North America. 1997. Vol. 44, Iss. 6. P. 1557—1572.
10. Halliday J. The significance of the concept of a psychosomatic affection // Psychos. Med. 1945. № 7. Р. 240—245.
11. Kissen D. The significance of syndrome ...
Theoretical framework for studying the problem of loneliness and its connection to social networking
... Слободчиков И. М. Современные исследования переживания одиночества // Психологическая наука и образование. 2007. № 3. С. 27—34.
loneliness, adolescence and early adulthood, social networking
A cognitive approach to argumentation and message produc-tion
... 1986. С. 49—63.
6. Brockriede W. Where is Argument? URL:
ED102638.pdf (дата обращения: 12.06.2014).
7. Clark R. A., Delia J. G. The Development of Functional Persuasive Skills in Childhood and Early Adolescence // Child Development. 1976. Vol. 47, № 4. P. 1008—1014.
8. Delia J. G. The Logic Fallacy, Cognitive Theory, and the Enthymeme: A Search for the Foundations of Reasoned Discourse // Quarterly Journal of Speech. 1970. Vol. 56, № 2. P. ...
The hagiographic genre of the life of Alexander (Plutarch’s Comparative biographies)
... as a genre and Plutarch’s ancient biographies. This convergence is reflected in the structure of Alexander’s biography, which is built according to a certain model, a plot-scheme pattern, and includes Alexander’s birth, childhood, upbringing, adolescence, maturity, his victories, lifetime deification and death. The correlation of the two genre forms helps to reveal and explore the biographic image of Plutarch’s main character as well as his human fate, the aim of life and the freedom of ...
Immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome (IRIS) in HIV-infected patients: risk factors, clinical features, outcomes, prevention
... syndrome: immunopathogenesis, risk factors,diagnosis, treatment and prevention // The Netherland Jornal of medicine. 2009. Vol. 67, № 10. P. 327—331.
9. Guidelines for Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections in HIV-Infected Adults and Adolescents Recommendations from CDC, the National Institutes of Health, and the HIV Medicine Association of the Infectious Diseases Society of America // Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. 2009. Vol. 58, № RR-4. URL: www.cdc.gov/mmwr (дата ...
The sociolinguistic aspects of Russian-Spanish -Catalan multilingualism: The case of a bi-ethnic polylingual family in Catalonia
... ‘bilingualism’ and ‘trilingualism’. The sociolinguistic situation in Catalonia is examined. The article analyses the Russian-Spanish-Catalan trilinguism in the observed family. Special attention is paid to the development of multilingualism in children and adolescents. Situation-dependent code-switching in the speech of children is analysed.
1. Вайнрайх У. Языковые контакты. Состояние и проблемы исследования. Киев, 1979.
2. Мартине А....
Young ‘s body mass index and its im¬pact on the frequency and variability of the heart rhythm at quiet and after phy¬sical load
... and dose-response meta-analysis of prospective studies //
Nutr. Metab. Cardiovasc. Dis.
2017. Vol. 27 (6). P. 504—517.
10. Barathi S. Subramaniam. Influence of Body Mass Index on Heart Rate Variability (HRV) in evaluating cardiac function in adolescents of a selected Indian population // Diet and nutritional epidemiology for public health. 2011.Vol. 8, № 2. P. 14—19.
11. Boonnithi S., Phongsuphap S. Comparison of heart rate variability measures for mental stress detection // Proceedings ...
The ulrasonographic semiotics of diffuse liver disease: Verification using the point shear-wave elastography
... liver biopsy // Hepatology. 2016. Vol. 63 (6). P. 1817—1827.
18. Eiler J., Kleinholdermann U., Albers D. et al. Standard value of ultrasound elastography using acoustic radiation force impulse imaging (ARFI) in healthy liver tissue of children and adolescents // Ultraschall. Med. 2012. Vol. 33, № 5. P. 474—479.
19. Fink M., Tanter M. A multiwave imaging approach for elastography // Current Medical Imaging Reviews. 2011. Vol. 7 (4). P. 340—349.
20. Friedrich-Rust M., Wunder K., Kriener S....
Automatic System for Determining the Angles of Scoliotic Deformity of the Human Spine
... Göçen S., Havitçioglu H. Effect of Rotation on Frontal Plane Deformity in Idiopathic Scoliosis // Orthopedics. 2001. Vol. 24, iss. 3. P. 265—268.
6. Beauchamp M., Labelle H., Grimard G. et al. Diurnal Variation of Cobb Angle Measurement in Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis // Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 1993. Vol. 18 (12). P. 1581—1583.
7. Pruijs J. E., Hageman M. A., Keessen W. et al. Variation in Cobb Angle Measurements in Scoliosis // Skeletal Radiology. 1994. Vol. 23 (7). P. 517—520....