Project-based learning as a means of developing cognitive abilities of exchange medical students
... develop foreign language students ' abilities to cognitive, emotional-evaluative and transformative activities in the learning process of Rus-skomu as a foreign language materials on the medical theme- Tiki. Deals with practical aspects of independent design activities of students. Shown educational technology, design method, techniques and methods of cognitive development SPO-the ability aimed at obtaining practical results. Describes the types of activities teachers and foreign language students as participants ...
The competence and acmeological approach to active design in the system of continuous professional education
This article presents an innovative educational process — active design, which is used as a basic educational process in the system of continuous professional education. The organization of the continuous professional education system requires the application of competence and acmeological approaches.
1. Ансофф ...
Developing and managing an intercompany system of continuing education in tourism
This article presents a theoretical framework and methodology for design-ing a self-evolving system of continuing professional training in tourism based on an innovative educational process — active design — using the com¬petence-based and cluster approaches.
1. Новиков А. М. Методология образования. М., 2006.
2. Смирнов Д. В. Образовательный кластер как социокультурная ...
The designing of professionally directed teaching materials in the course of “Foreign language” as pedagogical means of increasing motivation of future psychologists
... future psychologists are considered in the article. As pedagogical means of increasing motivation of future psychologists the designing of professionally directed teaching materials is proposed.
1. Зеер Э.
Ф., Павлова А.
М., Сыманюк ... ... конструировании учебника. М., 1980. С. 34—49.
Matsakova N. V.
psychologists education, modeling of quasiprofessional activity, motivation, intellectual activity, tolerance
Developing geotourism with a focus on geoheritage in a transboundary region: the case of the Curonian Spit, a UNESCO site
... doi 10.3390/heritage4010009.
18. Ruban, D. A. 2012, Geoconservation organizations and management support for their effective activities in the context of the paradigm of the use of specially protected natural areas, Vestnik Taganrogskogo institute upravlenija ... ...
Anokhin A. Yu., Kropinova E. G., Spiriajevas E.
geotourism, geo-heritage, ecotourism, sustainable development, tourist trail design methodology, Curonian Spit, protected areas, geological and geomorphological resources, Kaliningrad region, transboundary ...
Similarities and differences in curricula of a bachelor’s degree in oceanology at the universities in St Petersburg, Klaipeda, and Kaliningrad
... Moscow, IKI RAN, 480 p.
14. Levitin, А. V. 2006, Algoritmy. Vvedenie v razrabotku i analiz [Algorithms. Introduction to the design and analysis], Moscow, Vil'jams.
15. Lomanov, P. N. 2008, Sovershenstvovanie podgotovki specialistov na osnove Bolonskih ... ... social'no-jekonomicheskoe razvitie strany [On the development of strategic documents at the federal level to improve the efficiency of maritime activities and increase its contribution to the socioeconomic development], Strategicheskoe planirovanie v regionah i gorodah ...
Cross-Border Tourist Routes: The Potential of Russia’s North- West
... the neighbouring countries. The author presents an approach that interprets cross-border tourist routes as an instrument for the conservation, reproduction, and promotion of natural, cultural, and historical potential and as a means to boost business activities in border regions. This article summarises international practices and presents the theoretical and practical aspects of designing and developing transboundary tourist routes in the border regions of Russia’s North-West. The author describes successful tourist routes within the European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument (ENPI) crossborder cooperation programmes....
‘The Radical Black Colour’. On the Semantics of the Black Colour in Anarchist Discourse
... associated with chaos across many cultures. The protest semantics of the colour black is increasingly used in contemporary art activism. The author considers examples demonstrating that the colour black is used to criticise political representation and ... ... [Internal experience]. St. Petersburg.
2. Bakhilina, N. B., 1975. Istoriya tsvetooboznachenii v russkom yazyke [History of color designations in Russian]. Moscow.
3. Burenina-Petrova, O. D., 2016. Anarchy and power in art (Varvara Stepanova and Alexander ...
Empirical results on Russian companies' innovation activity
Innovation is a vital process for countries striving to evolve and occupy a competitive position in international markets. This paper is based on research designed to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the national innovation system in Russia. The objective of the study was to examine innovation activity and innovation performance in Russia, as well as to identify the priorities of the government’s policy for promoting innovation.
1. Bauman Innovejshn. [online] Available at: <http://info. worldbank.org/etools/docs / library/235397/ ...
The methodology of measuring the success of con-sulting procedures
... methodology for identifying the success of consulting — a form of assisting an education institution’s employees in the practical implementation of the key ideas behind its functioning. The methodology takes into account the features of administrative activities. Consulting is described as a system of implementing consulting procedures forming a closed cycle of “target setting — design — action — analysis”. Each ensuing cycle is not a reproduction of the previous one but rather a new stage of the system develop¬ment.
1. Анисимов О. С. Методология: функция, сущность, становление ...
Techniques for identification and visualization of faults and technology-related fractured zones using micro-seismic monitoring data processing
... development of software for processing of micro-seismic monitoring data represented by point cloud. The first version of the development «Software for geophysical data visualization and faults detection» allows for parametric visualization of micro-seismic activity points and contextual information, piecewise linear fractures and faults recognition actualizing them in the form of flat landfills in 3D space. Approaches to faults and other rock objects recognition algorithms design are proposed.
1. Седайкин Р. Д., Козлов А. В., Шмаков Ф. Д. Программа форматирования и ввода микросейсмической информации «Seismic Converter» (SC) : свидетельство ...
The formation of critical thinking in foreing language learning
The article describes a new coursebook designed for students studying Biotechnology. The new coursebook facilitates the formation and development of critical thinking ... ... СПб., 2000.
information, critical thinking, skills, hypertext, Bloom’s taxonomy, learning and cognitive activity
Optimization of the parameters of transmitting antenna systems of the SDV- and DV-bands
This work is related to the field of radio engineering and is devoted to the search for ways to improve the transmission antennas of the SDV- and DV- bands based on the study of electrodynamic properties with the possibility of improving their design, mass-dimensional and radiating parameters. These ranges are widely used for communication with mobile objects in areas with high magnetic activity, as well as in Maritime Strait zones; for direction finding of radiation when determining the location of an aircraft or vessel. The results of the work can find practical application in solving problems of improving the safety of sea and ...
Innovation performance of Russia’s Northwestern regions: a comparative evaluation
Innovative activities underpin the economic development and competitiveness of Russian regions. This article seeks to compare the innovation ... ... however, is making headway without a marked change in the level of resources. Thus, it is important to transfer innovations designed in resource-rich regions to their less well-off counterparts to achieve positive synergy throughout northwest Russia....
Kant — a leap out the world of Enlightenment
... however, such leap made with the help of rational philosophical principles and taking one 150 years into the future to a precisely designed landing ground is unprecedented. Kant preformed this intellectual feat through understanding the true essence of human ... ... anthropology. As a result, it requires a new understanding of 1) the nature and its relation to human consciousness and 2) the active and, thus, tirfucntional, structure of human consciousness.
1. Вебер М. Теория ступеней и направлений ...
Competence in social assistance: analysis of the expectations of young people
... content analysis of the 5 categories revealed the expectations of young people which are part of the preparedness for prosocial activity. The study presents the elements of technology aimed at expectations formation by enhancing global social identity, the ... ... prospects and prospecting retrospects // Technology Analysis and Strategic Management. 2003. № 15. Р. 3—18.
11. Guice J. Designing the future: the culture of new trends in science and tech-nology // Research Policy. 1999. № 28. Р. 81—98.
Urban planning of Russian urban districts: Practices, problems, solutions
... comprising urban agglomerations, as well as drawing up and implementing a single document describing the procedures of urban planning activities.
1. Градостроительный кодекс Российской Федерации от 07.05.1998 № 73-ФЗ ... ... СССР). М., 1975.
Chistobayev A., Visleneva O.
urban development, urban district, agglomeration, spatial planning, urban design.
On combining translator training with foreign language teaching
... dominated by the competence-based principles whose epistemological roots are found in social constructivism asserting learners’ active participation in knowledge accrual. The paper gives a brief account of the status quo of TT and revisits the controversial ... ... FLT may, and quite often has to, be part of TT course, the share of linguistic component in TT depending on the curriculum design and teaching circumstances. Centred solely around the linguistic aspect of TT, the paper proposes combining training methods ...
Automatic System for Determining the Angles of Scoliotic Deformity of the Human Spine
... Models — Their Training and Application // CVIU. 1995. Vol. 61, iss. 1. P. 38—59.
20. Cootes T., Edwards G., Taylor C. Active Appearance Models // IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. IntelI. 2001. Vol. 23, iss. 6. P. 681—685.
21. Aslan M. S., Ali.... ....1109/C-CODE.2019.8680994.
29. Lu J.-T., Pedemonte S., Bizzo B. et al. Deep Spine: Automated Lumbar Vertebral Segmentation, Disc-Level Designation, and Spinal Stenosis Grading Using Deep Learning // MLHC 2018. arXiv:1807.10215v1 [cs.CV].
30. Choi R., Watanabe K....
Kant’s philosophical system and the principles of its interpretation
... and noncontradiction, as well as those closelyconnected to the structural content of the system: 1) the principle of purity; 2) the principle of system openness; 3) the principle of ultimate end; 4) the principle of historicity; 5) the principle of activity; 6) the transcendental principle, and 7) the principle of the unity of the world. All these principles are designed to prove that a system is the answer to the question “What a human being is”, as well as a representation of transcendental anthropology.
1. Калинников Л. А. Интерпретация и принципы // Кантовский ...
Lexemes with the stem –БОГ- (GOD) in hagiographic texts of the 15th—17th centuries
... heterogeneity in the use of lexemes with the stem бог- (God) in the XV—XVII centuries. This heterogeneity was expressed in the dominance of the lexeme analysed over others. The identified lexemes are grouped according to the following semantic features: designation of people related to God, characteristics of the activity of a specific historical personality, an abstract concept, an object or a phenomenon of that time, or a polysemantic word. This large group of lexemes consists of the words characterizing a person, an object or a phenomenon on the basis of ...
Factors of self-actualization of student youth in the context of cross-cultural interaction and the mastering of a macro-mediator language
... there were the following ones: “Existential orientation towards the present or the past / future”, “Aims and means of activity”, “Solidarity with society as a whole or with a particular group”, “Degree of autonomy / conformism towards ... ... selfinvestment and self-definition // European journal of social psychology. 2015. Vol. 45. P. 426—440.
16. Schultze U., Avital M. Designing interviews to generate rich data for information systems research // Information and Organization. 2011. Vol. 21 (1)....
Duty and Coercion in Kant’s Republican Cosmopolitanism
... states, far from involving a hierarchy over governmental structure. Third, I will discuss that the only reason to perform an active role in the political sphere according to Kant stems from the statehood, so that to help other needy and less developed ... ... Peoples, Harvard.
20. Ronzoni, M. 2014, Two conceptions of state sovereignty and their implications for global institutional design. In: Macdonald T., Ronzoni M. (ed.), Global Political Justice, New York, pp. 53—71.
21. Ronzoni, M. 2009, The Global ...
Kantian Philosophy and ‘Linguistic Kantianism’
... the application of a subject’s cognitive faculties to them). The transcendentalism of the medium assigns the role of an “active” element neither to the external world nor to the faculties of the cognising subject, but to something in between — ... ...., Sterelny, K., 1999. Language and Reality, 2nd ed. Oxford: Blackwell.
5. Dragalina-Chernaya, E. G., 2018. Consequences and Design in General and Transcendental Logic. Kantian Journal, 37(1), pp. 25-39.
6. Dragalina-Chernaya, E., 2016. Kant’s Dynamic ...
Ways to optimize the characteristics of active synthesizers frequency
... проектирования модульной архитектуры программного обеспечения авиационной тематики // Программные продукты и системы. 2017. № 2. С. 291—300.
33. Martin M., Ishii K. Design for Variety: Developing Standardized and Modularized Product Platform Architectures // Res. Eng. Des. 2002. Vol. 13, iss. 4. P. 213—235. doi: 10.1007/s00163-002-0020-2.
34. ГОСТ Р ИСО/МЭК ТО 12182-2002. Информационная ...
Project approach in transboundary tourism-and-recreation region building: the case of Karelia
... Polish maritime borderland, Scandinavian Journal of Hospitality and Tourism, vol. 16, no. 1, p. 98-111. doi: 10.1080/15022250.2016.1244598.
26. Sologub, A. P. 2015, Intergovernmental cooperation in the Baltic Sea region: the role of international project activities in the design of the region, V mire nauchnykh otkrytii [In the world of scientific discovery], no. 37, p. 3191—3211 (in Russ.).
27. Björk, P., Virtanen, H. 2005,What Tourism Project Managers Need to Know about Co-operation Facilitators, Scandinavian Journal ...
Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
... The key method of analysis is the comparison of data on the generation of gross regional product and regional foreign economic activities (including export and import of goods and moving goods from/into the Kaliningrad region to other Russian regions). ... ... 1981, The Estimation of Interregional Trade Flows, Journal of Regional Science, no. 21(1), p. 65—78.
5. Hewings, G. 1983, Design of Appropriate Accounting Systems for Regional Development In Developing Countries, Papers of the Regional Science Association,...
Ergonomics and the translation process
... ergonomic perspective can provide an appropriate framework to understand the impact of such factors on the demanding bilingual activity that translators engage in. Because their work requires close attention and concentration, translators have to exert ... ... Communication in Business, 56, pp. 145—162.
O’Brien, S., O’Hagan, M. and Flanagan, M., 2010. Keeping an eye on the UI design of translation memory: How do translators use the “concordance” feature? In: W. P. Brinckman and M. Neerincx (eds.)....
Depopulation of coastal rural Lithuania: do regional parks stabilise the situation?
... E. G. 2020, Scientific and Practical Aspects of Organizing week-end Routes in the Natural Environment Using Technologies of Active tourism, Service and Tourism: Current Challenges, vol. 14, no. 2, p. 50—63. doi: 10.24411/1995-0411-2020-10205.
5. Bodesmo,... ... Agricultural Management Practices Required to Ensure Conservation, Biodiversity of Environmentally Sensitive Grassland Sites Designated under Natura 2000, Agriculture, Agriculture Ecosystems & Environment, no. 89, p. 261—266, available at: