The sociolinguistic aspects of Russian-Spanish -Catalan multilingualism: The case of a bi-ethnic polylingual family in Catalonia
... Planas F. Era Val d’Aran: una comunidad lingüística aislada // Ianua. Revista Philologica Romanica. 2001. № 2. P. 76—88.
17. Haugen E. The Norwegian Language in America: A Study of Bilingual Behavior. Bloomington, 1969.
18. Hoffmann C. Language acquisition in two trilingual children // Journal of Multilingual and Multicultural Development. 1985. Vol. 6, № 6. P. 479—495.
19. Hoffmann C. The status of trilingualism in bilingualism studies // J. Cenoz, B. Hufeisen, U. Jessner (eds.) Beyond ...
The existential strategies of the power over things: labour, acquisitiveness, adventure
..., this article describes human experience in the ownership,management and disposal of things. The diversity of this experience manifests itself in the existential strategies of power over things distinguished by the author — labour, adventures and acquisitiveness. The suggested line of analysis extends the field of meanings and prospects of philosophical research on power, including that involving the comprehension of power in the life of a human being.
Arguments against Redistributive Justice based on Kant’s Doctrine of Private Right
... of alleged duties of cooperation. Since my argument is much more conceptual than hermeneutical, Isaiah Berlin’s analysis of negative liberty in “Two Concepts of Liberty” will be helpful here. Secondly, I will argue that the concepts of original acquisition and voluntary transfers are also at odds with the idea of a redistributive justice. At this point, it will be very useful to notice that the first two principles of justice in holdings of Robert Nozick roughly corresponds to the first two ...
Knowledge Management and the Increase of SME Competitiveness: a Case Study
... // Ibid. 2002. Vol. 6, № 5.
18. Robertson S. A Tale of Knowledge-Sharing Systems // Ibid. Vol. 6, № 3.
19. Riege A. Actions to Overcome Knowledge Transfer Barriers in MNCs //Ibid. 2007. Vol. 11, № 1.
20. Beveren V. J. A Model of Knowledge Acquisition That Refocuses Knowledge Management // Ibid. 2002. Vol. 6, № 1.
21. Bhatt G. Organizing knowledge in the knowledge development cycle // Ibid.2000. Vol. 4, № 1.
22. Szulanski G. Exploring Internal Stickiness: Impediments to the Transfer ...
The ethnopolitical movement as a vehicle for nationalism institutionalisation in modern Latvia
... during the 1988—1991 struggle for Latvia’s political and economic independence led to a non-democratic political regime. Particular attention is paid to the movement’s proposals concerning the principles of statehood restoration and citizenship acquisition as well as to approaches to solving ethnic problems. The focus is on why and under what circumstances the Popular Front dissolved itself and the supra-ethnic opposition, its main rivals, left the political scene. It is argued that the Popular ...
Vernunft und Glaube. Zu Kants Deduktion der Gnadenlehre
... conversion to a good disposition, is thus enabled by the principle of the good. Thus one can reasonably hope to achieve goodness in one’s moral conduct because of God’s grace. A transcendental deduction (b) has to justify conditions that enable the acquisition of rational claims. The justification of the claim of practical reason that faith is a necessary precondition of one‘s moral conduct has now to be understood as complementary to the result of the transcendental deduction of the categories,...
Discursive practices of the Russian diaspora in Estonia: language contacts
... and today (the empire, the Republic of Estonia, the Soviet Union); information space; time: historical periods, dates, holidays; time in information space, etc.), linguistic reflections (metalinguistic units denoting co-existence, knowledge, language acquisition, etc.), evaluations (objects of evaluation, types of evaluation) and self-identification (ethnic, denominational, cultural, socio-economic). The above is not only characteristic of the diasporic speech. These components also describe the worldview ...
Kant versus Vladimir Solovyov: gnosiology with reflection and without it
This article seeks to compare Immanuel Kant's and Vladimir Solovyov's gnosiologies. The comparison is based on the philosophers' attitude to reflection — a basic cognitive mechanism. If, according to Kant, the acquisition of true knowledge is impossible without reflection (including transcendental reflection), Solovyov builds his theory of knowledge on entirely different grounds, therefore, he has to rely on God and intellectual intuition in discovering the ...
On some challenges in teaching foreign language to visually impaired children
This article focuses on challenges in teaching a foreign language to visually impaired students. The target questions include the acquisition of meaning, concept development, as well as interpersonal and cross-cultural communication. The author proposes optional ways of overcoming these problems during foreign language lessons for visually impaired students in specialized schools ...
Foreign nationals on the Boards of Directors of Russia’s Ten Largest Non-Financial Companies Investing Overseas
... of corporate governance in FDI decisions: evidence from Taiwan, International Business Review, Vol. 14, no. 6, p. 739—763.
20. Datta, D. K., Musteen, M., Herrmann, P. 2009, Board Characteristics, Managerial Incentives and the Choice Between Foreign Acquisitions and International Joint Ventures, Journal of Management, Vol. 35, no. 4, p. 928—953.
21. Majocchi, A., Strange, R. 2012, International Diversification: The Impact of Ownership Structure, the Market for Corporate Control and Board Independence,...
Historical realia in teaching Russian as a foreign language
... country of the target language. Realia make it possible to reconstruct selected aspects of the national character and study the axiology of modern native speakers. The analysis of non-equivalent, background and connotative lexis in the course of language acquisition stimulates reflection on extralinguistic (historical) information and thus contributes to cultural competences.
1. Vereshchagin, E. M., Kostomarov, V. G., 1990. Yazyk i kul'tura: Lingvostranovedenie v prepodavanii russkogo yazyka kak inostrannogo ...
Migration Flows in Europe: Space and Time Transformation
... Migration Review, T. 36, Vol. 4, p. 1143—1168.
14. Castles, S. 2003, Towards a sociology of forced migration and social transformation, Sociology, T. 37, Vol. 1, p. 13—34.
15. Chiswick, B. R., Miller, P. W. 2001, A model of destination-language acquisition: Application to male immigrants in Canada, Demography, T. 38, Vol. 3, p. 391—409.
16. Crozet, M. 2004. Do migrants follow market potentials? An estimation of a new economic geography model, Journal of Economic Geography, T. 4, Vol. 4, p....
To the question of control of accuracy in solving the inverse problem microseismic
.... N., Mynagashev S. M., Bortnikov P. B. et al. The technique of hydrocarbons deposit hydraulic fracturing monitoring: RU No. 2319177. Published 2008.10.09,bulletin 7.
4. Erokhin G. N., Baranov V. D., Kremlev A. N. et al. Small microseismic surface acquisition system case study // 76th EAGE Conference Amsterdam RAI. The Netherlands,16-19 June 2014. WS10-B02.
5. Шмаков Ф. Д., Бортников П. Б., Кузьменко А. П. Моделирование параметров решения ...
About the method of estimating the parameters of seismic signals
... Sinusoids in Noise // Transaction on Acoustics Speech, and Signal Processing. 1990. Vol. 38, № 5. P. 814–824.
3. Lin Yung-Ya, Hodkinson P., Ernst M., Pines A. A Novel Detection–Estimation Scheme for Noisy NMR Signals: Applications to Delayed Acquisition Data // J. Magn. Reson. 1997. Vol. 128. P. 30—41.
4. Гречишкин В. С., Гречишкина Р. В., Персичкин А. А., Шпилевой А. А. Методы спектрального оценивания в локальном ...
Experience of applying microseismic monitoring for control waterflood into Northern Truva deposits
... Mynagashev S. M., Bortnikov P. B., et. al. 2008, The technique of hydrocarbons deposit hydraulic fracturing monitoring: RU. № 2 319 177. Published 2008.10.09. Bulletin 7.
4. Erokhin G. N., Baranov V. D., Kremlev A. N., et. al. Small Microseismic Surface Acquisition System Case Study // 76th EAGE Conference Amsterdam RAI. The Netherlands. 16–19 June 2014. WS10-B02.
5. Шмаков Ф. Д., Бортников П. Б., Кузьменко А. П. Моделирование параметров решения ...
Quantative characteristics of the CSP method
... using scattered seismic waves, are defined and investigated. The most important is the sensitivity coefficient, which shows how small diffractors, compared with the shadowed reflectors, may be to be detecting by the CSP method. These dependencies from acquisition geometry and other parameters are numerically studied.
1. Кузнецов О. Л. и др. Экспериментальные исследования // Сейсмоакустика пористых и трещиноватых геологических ...
The acquisition of professional competences by specialists in the field of insurance with the help of business games and problem-centred lectures
This article considers the basic problems of the educational process in the modern conditions in the cases training insurance specialists. The author suggests applying the active training methods in the educational process. The article offers an analysis of such methods as business games and problemcentered lectures. The author emphasises the need to use such methods in developing the professional skills of future specialists.
1. Васильев А. А. Применение методов активного обучения в учебном процессе...
The modelling of professional activity of a specialist in physical culture and sports in a training computer environment
... skills; 2) making decisions regarding the content of further training on the basis of the analysis results. The educational features of this system are revealed with the help of special tools of software shell interface and the algorithm of knowledge acquisition. The result is a computer environment for sports and pedagogical training with a simulator function.
1. Краснов Ю. Э. Технология обучения в имитационно-деятельностной игровой форме....
Особенности реализации инвестиционных стратегий телекоммуникационных компаний Калининградской области
... namely: the expansion of the 3rd generation cell network, expansion of broadband network using FTTB (Fiber To The Building), Wi-Fi and Wi-MAX and LTE (4rd generation cell network) technologies. The author emphasizes the importance of M&A (Mergers and Acquisitions) for the sector as an investment strategy for the development of telecommunications sector.
1. Особенности развития телекоммуникационного рынка Калининградской области // ...
“Ancient history” course as basis for acquisition of basic cultural, historic, moral and spiritual traditions of one’s country
The article reveals the potential of the “Ancient History” academic course in getting acquainted with national history and culture that originated in biblical tradition. The author justifies the necessity of studying biblical history, using the results of harmonization of the Bible and contemporary scientific research.The Bible is considered as an important historical source.
доктрина образования в Российской Федерации. Введение. Основные цели и задачи образования: постановление...
Language interaction in trilingualism
... немецким языком: на материале выражения падежных значений: дис. ... канд. филол. наук. Тобольск
Cenoz J., Hufeisen B.
Cross-Linguistic Influence in Third Language Acquisition Psycholinguistic Perspectives. Clevedon, 2001.
Languages, Literacy and Minority Rights Group. L
Tolmacheva I. A.
language interaction, language contacts, trilingualism
Self-consistent calculation of ray trajectories, acquisitions and inhomogeneous structure of waves
The effect of absorption on the formation of ray trajectories and heterogeneity of the structure of propagating waves is studied. Numerical calculations of the ray trajectories are performed.
Развитие метода комплексной геометрической оптики на случай вещественных лучевых траекторий // Региональная
конференция по распространению радиоволн: тез. докл. СПб., 2009.
Zakharov V. E., Godovanaya E. N.
characteristic system in Cartesian coordinates, the phase shift, the coefficient...
The communication of persons: Kant’s theory of marriage law held captive by pagan anthropology
... follows: marriage is mutual possession of the other's person as a thing and the use of it as a person for mutual pleasure; it seems to predetermine a necessary connection between legal use and legal posession of a person, the latter presupposing primary acquisition. This premise causes in Kantian family law an antinomy of private law and personalist ethics, which can hardly be eliminated by the own theoretical means of Kant's legal philiosophy. According to the essentials of Kant's ethics, the dignity ...
Economic Consciousness and the System of Values of Latvian University Graduates
The article analyses the attitude of a Latvian university’s graduates to wealth and means of its acquisition, as well as their assessment of their own economic status and preferred moves in case of unemployment. The author estimates the university graduates’ personal capabilities; their interests, skills and qualifications, the extent of their ...