Supranational party system of the EU
... hypothesis that a multiplicity of parties of the European and national levels forms the party system of the European Union (EU). The authors describe the main characteristics of Europarties and political groups comprised of them as key actors in the European Parliament’s (EP) political and legislative processes. The authors adopt the institutional approach and make use of the tools of the comparative, structural, and functional analyses. Special attention is paid to the ‘two-tier’ structure — the ...
The danish parliament as an actor of Denmark’s foreign policy towards the EU and Russia: a comparative analysis, 2005—2019
... conclude that the Danish Parliament’s participation in the country’s foreign policy towards EU bodies is highly institutionalised and coherent, which can be explained by close integration of Danish political elites into European ones as well as by European processes being clear and predictable for Danish parliamentarians. The participation of the Parliament in Danish—Russian relations is less systematic and structured since the Danish Parliament sometimes lacks diplomatic experience and resources to influence more complex and ambiguous relations with the Russian Federation.
A unified and harmonised European law and its impact on third countries
... on jurisdiction and the recognition and enforcement of judgments in civil and commercial matters, 2000, OJ L, no 12, p. 1.
13. Regulation as last amended by Regulation (EC) No 1791/2006, 2006, OJ L, no 363, p. 1.
14. Regulation (EC) 593/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 June 2008 on the law applicable to contractual obligations (Rome I), 2008, OJ L, no 177, p. 6.
15. Regulation (EC) N 861/2007 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 July 2007 establishing a European Small ...
Legal aspects of the EU policy on irregular immigration
... against illegal immigration of third-country nationals, Brussels, 19.7.2006, 2006, COM, no. 402 final, available: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/site/en/com/2006/com2006_0402en01.pdf (accessed 10.05.2015).
3. REPORT FROM THE COMMISSION TO THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND THE COUNCIL Fifth bi-annual report on the functioning of the Schengen area 1 November 2013 - 30 April 2014. Brussels, 26.5.2014, 2014, COM, no. 292 final, available at: //http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/home-affairs/e-library/documents/policies/borders-and-visas/schengen/docs/fifth_biannual_report_on_the_functioning_of_the_schengen_area_en....
Corpus-based studies in conference interpreting
... B., 2017. Hedges in conference interpreting: The role of gender. Interpreting, 19(1), pp. 21—46.
Monti, C., Bendazzoli, C., Sandrelli, A. and Russo, M., 2005. Studying directionality in simultaneous interpreting through an electronic corpus: EPIC (European Parliament Interpreting Corpus). Meta, 50(4). Available at:
http://www. erudit. org/revue/meta/2005/v50/n4/019850ar. pdf
(аccessed 23 September 2018).
Niemants, N., 2015. Transcription. In: F. Pöchhacker, ed. Routledge encyclopedia of interpreting ...
Civil protection in the EU and its effect on the safety of the Baltic region
... protection assistance interventions, 2001, Official Journal of the European Union, Series L, no. 297, November 15.
6. The Joint Statement by the Council and the Representatives of the Governments of the Member States meeting within the Council, the European Parliament and the European Commission, 2008, C 25, Vol. 1, no. 3.
7. Council Decision of 5 March 2007 establishing a Civil Protection Financial Instrument, 2007, Official Journal of the European Union, Series L, no. 071, March 10.
8. EUBSR Flagship ...
The Legal Regulation of the EU Immigrant Integration Policy
... одобрило закон об интеграции беженцев. URL:
(дата обращения: 10.05.2018).
8. Action Plan on the integration of third country nationals Brussels Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions. URL:
(дата обращения: 10.05.2018)....
The role of the European Central Bank in ensuring the financial stability of the EU
... (EU) No 1024/2013 of 15 October 2013 conferring specific tasks on the European Central Bank concerning policies relating to the prudential supervision of credit institutions // Official Journal. 2013. L 287. P. 63—89.
7. Directive 2013/36/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 June 2013 on access to the activity of credit institutions and the prudential supervision of credit institutions and investment firms, amending Directive 2002/87/EC and repealing Directives 2006/48/EC and 2006/49/EC ...
New stages of the excessive budget deficit procedure for the EU member states and the assessment of their effectiveness
... //Official Journal of the European Communities. 1992. Vol. 35. C224. P. 1—130. URL:
(дата обращения: 01.10.2017).
3. Regulation (EU) No 473/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013 on common provisions for monitoring and assessing draft budgetary plans and ensuring the correction of excessive deficit of the Member States in the euro area // Official Journal of the European Union. 2013....
The facilitation of freedom of movement between Russia and the European Union: prospects and legal issues
... Herzegovina and European Union Special Representative, available
at: http://www.delbih.ec.europa.eu/files/docs/reports/41.10%20MEMO-Visa%20 liberalisation%
20Albania% 20and%20BiH. pdf (accessed 29 September 2010).
9. Regulation (EC) N 1931/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 December 2006 laying down rules on local border traffic at the external land borders of the Member States and amending the provisions of the Schengen Convention,
2006, Official Journal, L 405, 30 Dec.
10. Soglashenie ...
Human rights in EU-Russia relations: a human rights mechanism
... commitments by the Russian Federation. Parliamentary Assembly. 2012. 02 Oct. URL: http://assembly.coe.int/ASP/XRef/X2H-DW-XSL.asp?fileid=19116&lang=EN (дата обращения: 13.03.2013).
10. Statement by EU High Representative Catherine Ashton in the European Parliament on the political use of justice in Russia. Strasburg. 2012. 11 Sept. / European Union External Action. URL:http://www.consilium.europa.eu/uedocs/cms_Data/docs/pressdata/EN/foraff/132370.pdf (дата обращения: 13.03.2013).
11. Реакция ...
Polish-Russian Small Border Traffic in the Context of Russia-EU Relations
... Obwód Kaliningradzki w kontekście rozszerzenia Unii Europejskiej // Prace OSW. 2001. URL: http://www.osw. waw. pl/pl/publikacje/Prace-OSW?page=4 (дата обращения: 28.01.2012).
3. Communication from the Commission to the Council and the European Parliament „Towards integrated management of the external borders of the member states of the European Union”, Brussels, 7.5.2002, COM(2002) 233 final. URL:http://eur-lex. europa. eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ. do?uri=COM:2002:0233:FIN: EN:PDF (дата ...
Russia-EU energy efficiency cooperation in the Baltic region: the untapped potential
... Towards a strategy for the rational use of energy»,1998, COM, no. 246 final, available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/Lex UriServ.do?uri=COM:1998:0246:FIN:EN:PDF (accessed 11.10.2013).
9. Communication from the Commission to the Council, the European Parliament,the Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions, of 26 April 2000, «Action Plan to improve energy efficiency in the European Community », 2000, COM, no. 247 final, available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/
The principle of mutual recognition of court orders within legal cooperation on criminal cases in the European Union
... 34 of the Council Framework Decision of 13 June 2002
URL: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/doc_centre/criminal/doc/com_2005_063_en.pdf (дата обращения: 26.09.2011).
from the Commission to the European Parliament and the Council on the implementation since 2007 of the Council framework decision of 13 June 2002 on the European Arrest Warrant and the surrender procedures between Member States, Brussels 11.4.2011 COM (2011) 175 final.
Estonian Political Parties in the mid-2010s
... the mid-2010s. The analysis is based on the works of Moris Duverger. As one might expect, the establishment of proportionate electoral system in Estonia has resulted in the formation of a multi-party system, in which no single party dominates in the parliament even in a short run. The article demonstrates that though Estonian political party system develops in line with the tendencies typical to political party systems of most European countries, some of its elements are more common to postcommunist countries. It indicates that the political party system in Estonia has stabilized throughout the past decade. Today, five sixths of voters support one of the four main political ...
The “European identity” of today: a category of political practice or discourse?
....pitt.edu/4545/ (дата обращения: 24.03.2012).
4. Delgado-Moreira J. M. Cultural Citizenship and the Creation of European Identity.URL: http://www.sociology.org/content/vol002.003/delgado.html (дата обращения: 21.03.2012).
5. European Parliament election turnout 1979—2009. URL: http://www.ukpolitical.info/european-parliament-election-turnout.htm (дата обращения: 17.03.2012).
6. Gonzalez J. European Identity. URL: http://www.europeanideasnetwork.com/files/2012/Brussels_08_February/EIN ...
The Role of Small Countries in Post-Soviet Territorial Restructuring: the Baltic Case
... Political Parties of Lithuania on Foreign Policy Principles, Strategic Guidelines, and Goals of Lithuania for 2008—2012, 2008, Parliament ofthe Republic of Lithuania, available at: www3.lrs. lt/docs2/EKWJDONY. DOC (accessed 31.08.2014).
4. Budryte, D. ... ... Kasekamp, A. 2013, Estonia: Eager to Set an Example in Europe. In: Baunm, M., Marek, D. (eds.). The New Member States and the European Union: Foreign Policy and Europeanization, London.
8. Laurinavicius, C., Motieka, E., Statkus, N. 2005, Baltijos valstybiu ...
Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region: a treacherous path to partnership
... Devyatkov, A. V., Makarychev, A. S. (eds.) 2013, Rossija i Germanija v prostranstve evropejskih kommunikacij [Russia and Germany in the European Space Communications], Tyumen, Tyumen State University Publishing.
3. Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions concerning the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region. Brussels, 23.3.2012, 2012, COM, 128 final, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/sources/docoffic/official/communic/baltic/com_baltic_2012_en....
Supranational Policy of Migrant Integration in the EU
... 2013, European Commission, available at: http://www.es.gov.lv/latvia-in-the-european-union (accessed: 15.01.2014).
7. Blau, I., Duncan, O. D. 2007, The American Occupational Structure, N. Y.
8. Communication from the Commission to the Council, the European Parliament, the European Economic and Social committee and the Committee of the Regions— A Common Agenda for Integration — Framework for the Integration of Third-Country Nationals in the European Union, 2005, COM, no. 0389 final, available at: URL: ...
EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region: Challenges and Perspectives of International Cooperation
8. Brask, H. 2014, Governance crisis in the Baltic Sea region cooperation? April 24, available at: http://www.bdforum.org/hans-brask-governance-crisis-balticsea-region-cooperation/ (accessed 05.02.2016).
9. Communication From The Commission To The European Parliament, The Council, The European Economic And Social Committee And The Committee Of The Regions, 2009, Concerning the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, Brussels, 10 June, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/sources/docoffic/official/communic/baltic/com_baltic_en....
The Baltics on Their Way towards a Circular Economy
16. European Commission, 2013, Roadmap — Review of Waste Policy and Legislation, available at:
17. European Commission, 2014, ANNEX to the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions: Commission Work Programme 2015 — A New Start, Brussels, available at:
18. European ...
Innovative factors and conditions of sustainable development of rural territories
... the European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument], available at: http://eu.baltic.net/redaktion/ download.php?id=1107&type=file (accessed 2 June 2012).
11. Commission Staff Working Paper. Appendix to the report of the Commission, addressed the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions concerning the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea, 2009, Action Plan, Brussels, SEC,712/2, available at: http://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/russia/documents/eu_russia/action_plan_ru....
Participation of foreign volunteers in the Greek Revolution of 1821—1830
... encouraged public opinion and the governments of European countries to intercede for the Greeks. In turn, diplomatic assistance from European powers played the major success role for the revolution and Greece's independence.
1. Арш Г. Л. Россия ... ... Валахия с 1820 по 1829 год. СПб., 1834.
20. Cause of the Greeks // Hansard. 1822. 15 July. URL:
(дата обращения: 03.02.2020).
21. Comstock ...
Political reconsideration of the Soviet past: attitudes and actions of the Lithuanian elites
... 2006, History, action and identity: Revisiting the “second” great debate and assessing its importance for social theory, European Journal of International Relations, Vol. 12, no. 1, p. 5—29.
7. Matonyte, I. 2006, Why the Notion of Social Justice ... ... Baltic Studies, Vol. XXXVII, no. 4, p. 388—411.
8. Matonyte, I. 2009, Ex-nomeklatura and ex-dissidents in the post-communist Parliaments of Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland, Viesoji politika ir administravimas, no. 29, p. 28—40.
9. Matonyte, ...
The Role of Political Elites in the Development of Politics of Memory in the Baltic States
..., B. 1991, Imagined Communities: Reflections on the Origin and Spread of Nationalism, London.
23. Babilčiūtė, L. 2015, Amoralūs bandymai perrašyti istoriją, Geopolitika, available at: www.geopolitika.lt/?artc=7179 (accessed 28.02.2015).
24. European Parliament resolution on the sixtieth anniversary of the end of the Second World War in Europe on 8 May 1945, 2005, European Parliament, available at: http://www.europarl.europa.eu/sides/getDoc.do?type=TA&reference=P6-TA-2005-0180&language=EN&ring=B6-2005-0290 ...
Local border traffic as an efficient tool for developing cross-border cooperation
Local border traffic (LBT) is a tool for cooperation between the EU member states and neighbouring countries. It emerged as a measure to mitigate the barrier effect of the EU’s external border. In 2006, the European Parliament authorised the EU member states to conclude bilateral agreements on a simplified border crossing regime in border areas. This article analyses local border traffic as a cross-border cooperation tool. The territory described in the study includes ...
The discourse of “European identity” in the conditions of the EU crisis
... Bo Stråth. A European Identity to the Historical Limits of a Concept. URL:http://www.scribd.com/Euroculture_Krakow/d/67862488-A-European-Identity-To-the-Historical-Limits-of-a-oncept#outer_page_15 (дата обращения: 06.03.2012).
19. European Parliament election turnout 1979—2009. URL: http://www.ukpolitical.info/european-parliament-election-turnout.htm (дата обращения: 17.03.2012).
20. Вайнштейн Г. Европейская идентичность. Возникающая ...
Contacts with Diasporas and Diaspora Organisations as a Key to a Successful Migrant Integration Policy in the EU
We analyse European Commission and European Parliament documents — directives, communications, conclusions, recommendations — and best practices for EU member states’ international projects focusing on migrant integration in both the EU states and the countries of origin. Special emphasis ...
The features of EU energy strategy in the Baltic region
... WTO rules], Mosty [Bridges], no. 1, March, available at: http://ictsd.org/i/news/bridgesrussian/73037/ (accessed 04 October 2011).
6. Komitet Evroparlamenta odobril proekt rekomendacij po dal'nejshej jenergopolitike ES v svete gazovogo krizisa [The European Parliament approved the draft recommendations for future EU energy policy in the light of the gas crisis], 2009, Ukroil. com. ua, available at: http://www.ukroil.com.ua/news/print/20010.html (accessed 10 October 2011).
7. Stafford, J. 2010, The Myth Of ...
Certain issues of correlation between the international financial law and the EU law
(дата обращения: 18.09.2017).
23. English Oxford Living Dictionaries. URL:
(дата обращения: 18.09.2017)
24. Regulation (EU) No 575/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 June 2013 on prudential requirements for credit institutions and investment firms and amending Regulation (EU) No 648/2012// OJ L 176, 27.6.2013. P. 1.
25. Лифшиц И. М. Феномен Standard Setting Bodies ...
Processes of convergence and divergence in the regions of the European Union: features and qualimetry
... analysis and the assessment of convergence processes (GDP per capita at purchasing power parity) in the EU regions of NUTS-1, -2, -3 levels in 1995 -2009/2010 help demonstrate the efficiency of these efforts.
1. Regulation (EC) No 1059/2003 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 May 2003, on the establishment of a common classification of territorial units for statistics (NUTS), available at: http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/ramon/nomenclatures/index. cfm? (accessed 25 February 2013).
From the idea to the strategy of Baltic Europe
Communication from the Commission, Orientations for a Union Approach towards the
Region, SEC(94) 1747.
Communication from the Commission,
Region Initiative, SEC(96) 6008.
European Parliament resolution on the future of the Northern Dimension, 16.11. 2005.
Hägerhäll B., 1980, International Cooperation to Protect the Baltic, Ambio, Vol. 9 No. 3—4.
Kołecka B, 1997, Rada Nordycka, Nordycka Rada ...
The Northern Dimension policy: current state and development prospects
... _relations/north_dim/ docs/mou_culture_0510_en.pdf> (Accessed 22 July 2010).
23. Northern Dimension Institute // NDI official website. 2010. [online] Available at: <http://www.ndinstitute.org> (Accessed 22 July 2010).
24. Regulation (EC) 1638/2006 of the European Parliament and the of the Council of 24 October 2006, laying down general provisions establishing a European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument. 2006. Official Journal of the European Union, 9.11.2006, L310.
25. The Second Northern Dimension Action ...
The Baltic Sea Region and the Black Sea Area: Two Pieces of the Same Puzzle
Le autostrade dell’Artico, in Limes, Rivista italiana di geopolitica, Partita al Polo //
L’Espresso, Supplemento al. 2008. № 3.
of the European Communities, Communication from the Commission to the Council and the European Parliament,
Synergy. A new regional cooperation initiative.
COM(2007) 160 final. 2007,
Building security in
’s new borderlands, Subregional cooperation in the wider Europe,
The visa aspects of the academic mobility between the Russian Federation and the European Union: the experience of the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
... sistema «Konsul'tantPljus » [Legal-reference system «Adviser Plus»].
7. Reglament (ES) № 810/209 Evropejskogo parlamenta i soveta ot 13 ijulja 2009 g., ustanavlivajuwego Kodeks Soobwestva o vizah (Vizovyj kodeks) [Regulation (EC) № 810/209 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 13 July 2009 establishing a Community Code on Visas (Visa Code)], Pravo Evropejskogo sojuza [European Union law], available at: http://eulaw. ru/content/visa-code (accessed 12 November 2010).
Zhukovsky Igor, Troitskaya ...
The EU Vs. Russia: Legal Nature and Implementation of the Union’s Restrictive Measures
..., p. 13—17.
8. Council Regulation (EU) No 833/2014 of 31 July 2014 concerning restrictive measures in view of Russia's actions destabilising the situation in Ukraine, 2014, OJ, L 229, 31.07.2014, p. 1—11.
9. Regulation (EC) No 1987/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 December 2006 on the establishment, operation and use of the second generation Schengen Information System (SIS II), 2006, OJ, L 381, 28.12.2006, p. 4—23.
10. Gudkov, I. 2014, Sankcii ES v otnoshenii Rossii: nejeffektivnost' ...
Strategic perspectives for the territorial development of the Baltic Sea Region
... on 27 July 2001.
Long Term Perspective for the Territorial Development of the Baltic Sea Region. Background Synthesis Document, Riga/Vilnius
of the European Communities: Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions
concerning the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region.
COM(2009) 248 final. Brussels, 2009.
(Helsinki Commission). The Baltic Sea Action ...
The Coastal Regions of Europe: Economic Development at the Turn of the 20th Century
... urovnja v XXI stoletii [Features of maritime activities in modern conditions and assessment of the negative effects from rising sea levels in the XXI century], candidate dissertation thesis, St. Petersburg.
19. Сommunication from the Сommission to the European parliament, the council, the European economic and social committee and the committee of the regions. An Integrated Maritime Policy for the European Union. Brussels, 2007, 10 October, COM, 575 final, available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ....
Environmental aspect of the current Arctic Strategy of Sweden
(дата обращения: 21.12.2016).
12. Heininen L. Arctic Strategies and Policies: Inventory and Comparative Study.Akureyri, 2012.
13. Joint Communication to the European Parliament and the Council. An integrated European Union policy for the Arctic // European Union External Action. URL:
(дата обращения: ...
Construction of transport and energy networks in the Baltic region as an impetus for regional development
... http://www.gasum.com/gasnetwork/Documents/Balticconnector%20-%20Executive%20Summary%20Report%20-%2010022011.pdf (accessed 11 March 2013).
7. Cohesion Policy 2014—2020: Investing in growth and jobs, 2011, Luxembourg.
8. Directive 2009/73/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 13 July 2009 concerning common rules for the internal market in natural gas and repealing Directive 2003/55/EC, 2009, Official Journal of the European Union, 14.8.2009, available at: eur-lex.europa.eu (accessed 19 April ...
Problems and prospects of EU — Russia dialogue on visa-free travel
... Journal, L 81, 21.3.2001.
18. Agreement between the European Union and the Federative Republic of Brazil on short-stay visa waiver for holders of ordinary passports, 2012, Official Journal, L 255, 21.09.2012.
19. Regulation (EU) No 1091/2010 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 November 2010 amending Council Regulation (EC) No 539/2001 listing the third countries whose nationals must be in possession of visas when crossing the external borders and those whose nationals are exempt from that ...
Forms of International Cooperation in Environmental Education: the Experience of Saint Petersburg State University
... national node of “University GIS network” in Russia, Limnologica — Ecology and Management of Inland Waters, Vol. 29, no. 3, p. 332—334. DOI: 10.1016/S0075-9511(99)80024-3.
15. Research works ordered by the Committee of culture and formation of the European Parliament for 2015, 2015, available at:
%29540370_EN.pdf (accessed 15.12.2015).
16. POMOR Newsletter, no. 5, p. 15, available at:
Cross-Border Tourist Routes: The Potential of Russia’s North- West
. (accessed 24.01.2017).
8. Räikkönen, Ju., Honkanen, A. 2015, The Helsinki-Tallinn tunnel — possibilities for Finnish and Estonian tourism, Baltic Rim Economies, no. 4, p. 33.
9. The European cycle route network EuroVelo, 2012, European Parliament's Committee on Transport and Tourism, European Union, Brussels, p. 190.
10. The official Central and Eastern European Greenways website, available at:
Local Border Traffic as a Form of Visa Liberalisation and Territorial Development
... Evropejskogo parlamenta i Soveta ot 20 dekabrja 2006 g. ob ustanovlenii pravil v otnoshenii malogo pogranichnogo dvizhenija na vneshnih suhoputnyh granicah gosudarstv-chlenov i ob izmenenii polozhenij Shengenskoj konvencii [Regulation (EC) № 1931/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 December 2006 on the establishment of rules on local border traffic at the external land borders of the Member States and to amend the provisions of the Schengen Convention], 2006, Evropejskij Sojuz i Rossija. Zakonodatel'stvo ...
The formation of the political elite in Lithuania at the turn of the 1980s—1990s: the role of “moral politicians”
... Landsbergis history of the concept], Vilnius.
11. Matonyte, I. 2009, Ex-nomenklatura and Ex-dissidents in the Post-communist Parliaments of Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland, Viesoji politika ir administravimas [Public Policy and Administration], ... ..., p. 28—39.
12. Matonyte, I. 2008, (Liberal) mass media and the (multi) party system in post-communist Lithuania, Central European Journal of communication, no. 1, p. 123—144.
13. Matonyte, I. 2003, The Parliamentary Elite in Post-Communist Lithuania,...
Competition and cooperation problems in the energy sector of the Baltic region
... справиться с постройкой Игналинской АЭС-2 // ПОЛИТ. РУ
. 2009. 3
: http://www.polit. ru/economy/2009/03/03/agibalov.html
from the commission to the european parliament, the council, the european economic and social committee and the committee of the regions concerning the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region. Brussels, 10.6.2009 COM(2009) 248 final. P. 8 // European Commission. Regional Policy ...
The pattern of electromagnetic fields of industrial frequency in the central area of Kaliningrag city
... мониторинг электромагнитных полей. М., 2004.
9. Яковлева М. И. Физиологические механизмы действия электромагнитных полей. Л., 1973.
10. Directive 2004/40/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 29 April 2004 on the Minimum Health and Safety Requirements Regarding the Exposure of Workers to the Risks Arising from Physical Agents (Electromagnetic Fields) // Official Journal of the European Union, L184. 2004....
3.0 University: legislative framework for innovative entrepreneurship
. (дата обращения: 15.07.2016).
24. Clark B. R. Creating Entrepreneurial Universities: Organizational Pathways of Transformation. N. Y., 1998.
25. Communication from the commission to the european parliament, the council, the european economic and social committee and the committee of the regions entrepreneurship 2020. Action plan. URL:
(дата обращения: 13.02.2017).
26. Dees J. G. The meaning of social entrepreneurship ...
Cross-border Tourism in the Russian Northwest: General Trends and Features of Development
... Journal of the European Union L 405, 12-30-2006. URL: http://eurlex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2006:405:0001:0022:EN:PDF.Цит. по: Кретинин Г., Осташкова Т. Указ. соч.
22. Regulation (EC) No 562/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council of 15 March 2006 establishing a Community Code on the rules governing the movement of persons acrossborders (Schengen Borders Code), Official Journal ofthe European Union L 105, 13-04-2006. URL:http://eurlex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ....
Norway’s International Development Assistance Policy in the Current International Environment: Mechanisms of Justification
... Christian Michelsen Institute, 2015, Bergen, 2 June, available at: https://www.regjeringen.no/en/aktuelt/speech_cmi/id2415355/ (accessed 29.10.2015)
12. M. Latek The challenge of coordinating EU development policies. Fragmentation, a disaster? 2015, European Parliament Research Service, January, 28 p.
13. NORAD, 2014, The Oil for Development Programme. Annual report, available at: https://www.norad.no/globalassets/publikasjoner-2015-/oil-for-developmentannual-report-2015.pdf (accessed 16.12.2015).