An Assessment of the Economic Performance of the EU Baltic Region States
... western countries remains substantial. Economic convergence between eastern and western EU countries in terms of investment does not lead to convergence in labour efficiency. The capital-labour ratio and the growth rate of labour efficiency in the Russian Baltic are close to the Eastern European average.
Druzhinin P. V., Prokopyev E. A.
European Union, integration, production function, efficiency, investment
Eastern Europe. On the centenary of the political project
... European vector of de-velopment of Poland. Back to basics, or search for a new identity?], Vishegradskaja, no. 3; Sovremennaja Evropa [Modern Europe], 2014, no. 4, p. 42.
22. Mezhevich, N. 2014, Borders and Identity in Theory and Practice of the Eastern Baltic Region, Baltic Region, no. 3, p. 95 – 106.
23. Kuznetsova, Е. 2013, Uskol'zajushhij suverenitet: status-kvo protiv ideo¬lo-gii peremen [Escaping sovereignty: the status quo against the ideology of change], Moscow.
24. Giddens, A. 1991,...
Natural Increase in the Baltic South and South-West
... Estonia, Rahvastik. 2005—2006. Population, Statistikaamet. Tallinn, 2007. P. 68—96.
32. Macura M., MacDonald A. L. Fertility and fertility regulation in Eastern Europe: from the socialist to the post-socialist era // Population in Central and Eastern Europe: Challenges and Opportunities. Statistical Publishing Establishment /eds. I. E. Kotowska, J. Jóźwiak. Warsaw, 2003. P. 35—90.
33. Michalski T. The main demographic and health problems of the former Soviet part of Baltic Europe // Baltic Europe on the Eve of Third Millenium. Published series: Coastal Regions 3 / ed. J. Wendt. Gdańsk, 2001. P. 113—119.
34. Michalski T. Procesy demograficzne w Europie Bałtyckiej w połowie lat dziewięćdziesiątych // Europa ...
The Role of Small Countries in Post-Soviet Territorial Restructuring: the Baltic Case
... «Vostochnoe partnerstvo» zakonchilos' [Fyodor Lukyanov: "Eastern Partnership" has ended], 2014, Rubaltic. Ru, available at: http://politmos.ru/724-fedor-lukyanov-vostochnoe-partnerstvo-zakonchilos.html (accessed 31.08.2014).
Baltics, Eastern Partnership, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Ukraine, small states
The fifth wave of the European Union enlargement: pro et contra
... Prikulis, J. 1994, The European policies of the Baltic countries. In: Joenniemi, P., Prikulis, J. (ed.). The Foreign policy of the Baltic countries: basic issues, Riga, p. 87—110.
29. Special Berlin European Council. Conclusions of the Presidency. 24—25 ... ... Bulletin of European Union, no. 3, p. 7—23.
international relations, European Union, enlargement, Central and Eastern Europe
The structure of political elite networks in the Republic of Poland in 1993—2013
... Publishers, Boulder CO.
18. Matonyte, I. 2009, Ex-nomenklatura and Ex-dissidents in the Post-communist Parliaments of Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland, Viesoji politika ir administravimas, no. 29, p. 28—39.
19. Steen, A. 1997, The New Elites in the Baltic States: Recirculation and Change, Scandinavian Political Studies, Bind 20 (New Series), no. 1, p. 91—112.
20. The New Democracies in Eastern Europe: Party Systems and Political Cleavages, 1994, Aldershot.
network analysis, political elites, Republic of Poland
The Baltic economic model: some results of the 1990—2015 transformations
... transformation of the Lithuanian economy from Moscow to Vilnius and from plan to market], Warsaw.
12. Grigoryev, L. М. 2005, Konkurencija i sotrudnichestvo: jekonomicheskie perspektivy Vostochnoj Baltiki [Competition and cooperation: economic prospects of Eastern Baltic], Moscow.
13. Grigoryev, L. М., Ivashchenko, А. S. (eds.), 2012, Aktual'nye voprosy mirovoj jekonomiki: 2010 – 2012 [Topical issues of the world economy: 2010 - 2012], Baltijskij forum [Baltic Forum], Kaliningrad, available at: http://www....
The formation of the political elite in Lithuania at the turn of the 1980s—1990s: the role of “moral politicians”
... and Action], no. 1, p. 77—94.
21. Senn, A. 1992, The Political culture of Independent Lithuania: a review essay, Journal of Baltic Studies, Vol. 23, no. 3, p. 315—330.
22. Waltz, K. 1979, Theory of International Politics, N. Y.
23. Wasilewski, J.... ... the Central-East European Democratization. In: Radosłav, M., Wnuk-Lipinski, E. (eds.), Transformative Paths in Central and Eastern Europe,Warsaw.
24. Gaman-Golutvina, О. V. 2000, Defining the Basic Notions of the Elites Theory, "POLIS" Journal ...
Gas infrastructure development in the countries of East Baltic as a way to increase energy security
... the countries of the region have announced several LNG terminal construction projects. The European Union will provide political and financial support to only one of these projects. The paper explores the role of gas and energy in the economy of the Eastern Baltic countries. The author concludes that the countries mostly dependent on Russian gas are Lithuania and Latvia. The announced LNG terminal projects are being reviewed in detail. Their necessity is estimated from the perspective of the current and ...
The Baltics in the Geography of the Largest Transnational Corporations of Europe
... investors’ interpretation of the new European borders. The connection between the neighborhood effect on FDI distribution and geographical segmentation in the corporate paperwork is established. Some companies use a multilevel division (e. g. Europe/Eastern Europe), where the Baltics is usually associated with “Europe” (with or without Russia and Turkey). However, in some cases the Baltic States are clustered u nder “home market” (as is the case with some Swedish companies), “former Soviet Union” (some Russian ...
Major infrastructure projects and the foreign policy of the Baltic states in 2010—2014
... Rossijskoj Federacii [Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation, available at: http://minenergo.gov.ru/co-operation/russia_
eu/russia_baltia/ (accessed 30.11.2013).
16. Mezhevich, N. M. 2013, The prospects of nuclear power development in the eastern part of the Baltic Sea region as a factor of the formation of international relations system in the region, Baltic Region, no. 2 (16), p. 22–30. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2013-2-3.
17. Strany Baltii razrabatyvajut obshhuju jenergeticheskuju strategiju [Baltic countries ...
Geopolitical transformation of the Kaliningrad oblast of the Russian Federation
... Prussia taken by the Soviet Union was transformed into a gigantic Soviet military base. It performed the functions of the outpost in the West on the one hand; and on the other hand, of the barrier which helped the USSR to ensure the dependence of the Eastern Baltics and domination in Poland. After the Cold War, Kaliningrad Oblast, a territory of 15,000 square metres with a population of nearly one million people, owned by the Russian Federation and located the farthest to the West, although on the Baltic ...
Economic Development of the Baltic and Nordic Countries: Characteristics of Еconomic Models
... became rich, and why poor countries remain poor], Moscow. (In Russ.)
10. Rekord, S. I. 2016, The economic potential of the Baltic Sea Region in the global turbulence, "zamykaniya effect" or "safe haven"? In: Klemeshev, A. P., Mezhevich,... ... International Scientific Conference, Kaliningrad, p. 78. (In Russ.)
11. Samorukov, M. 2016, The legacy of the socialist camp. Why Eastern Europe is doomed to live poorer half of Germans, Carnegie Moscow Center, available at:
The features of EU energy strategy in the Baltic region
... of the work lies in the stepwise description of actions taken by EU leaders and EU member states in order to formulate a common European energy policy. The 2004 EU enlargement posed the problem of taking into account the features of energy supply of Eastern European countries and, especially, the Baltic States. The energy industries of Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia, as well as other Eastern European and CIS countries, are closely related to the energy industry of the Russian Federation. Trying to allow for this circumstance, EU leaders and energy ...
Russia and the Baltic States: Some Results and a Few Perspectives
Russia has a vested political interest in the Eastern Baltics; yet acting upon this interest is made either difficult or altogether impossible when it comes to the Baltic States. For 20 years, the Russian Federation has been actively promoting a model of mutually beneficial co-operation. The anti-Russian ...
The prospects of nuclear power development in the eastern part of the Baltic Sea region as a factor of the formation of international relations system in the region
... determined by a combination of globalization and regionalization. In addition, it has an economic dimension. At the same time, the Baltic Sea region demonstrates large-scale politicisation of economic cooperation. The development of nuclear power in the eastern part of the Baltic Sea is indicative of the effectiveness of political and economic cooperation in the region. The author believes that Russia and the three Baltic States of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania have the economic and technological opportunities for building ...
On crisis trends in the legitimacy of the political regimes of the Baltic States
....com/2014/11/03/opinion/rojansky-west-ukraineelections (accessed 25.03.2015).
32. Rose, R. 2002, Advancing Into Europe? The Contrasting Goals of Post-Communist Countries. In Nations in Transition, New York, Freedom House, p. 42.
33. Saarts, T. 2011, Comparative Party System Analysis in Central and Eastern Europe: the Case of the Baltic States, Vol. 3, no. 3, p. 83-104.
34. Special Eurobarometer, 2014, no. 397, February, available at: ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/archives/ebs/ebs_397_en.pdf (accessed 25.03.2015).
35. Spurga, S. 2007, Europeanization of Civil Society in the Baltic ...
The Role of Political Elites in the Development of Politics of Memory in the Baltic States
... ("Nazi and Soviet occupation"), and this point of view is widely used as a foreign policy tool. The politicization of the "anti-totalitarianism" issue is now a popular foreign policy tool that not only serves the interests of the Baltic and Eastern European politicians, but also finds ideological supporters in Western Europe and the United States.
1. Astrov, А. 2009, Jestonija: politicheskaja bor'ba za mesto v istorii [Estonia: the political struggle for a place in history], Pro et Contra,...
Electric energy cooperation in the Baltic Sea region and the role of Russia in it
... prognoziruet nelegkie diskussii o Visaginskoj AES [Premier expects difficult discussions on the Visaginas nuclear power plant], 2013, Baltic Course, 21 March, available at: http://www. baltic-course. com/rus/energy/?doc=72243 (accessed 31 March 2013).
24. Elektrojenergetika: ... ... development of electricity export from the Russian Federation], Vlast' i upravlenie na Vostoke Rossii [Power and control in Eastern Russia], no. 3, p. 38—47, available at: www. dvags.ru/downLoad/rio/j2012—3/6.doc (accessed 31 March 2013).
26. Rossija ...
Borders and Identity in Theory and Practice of the Eastern Baltic Region
... of a strict assimilation model of state identity prevail in Vilnius, Riga, and Tallinn. This study sets out to analyze the political consequences of the conflict between the existing models of ethnopolitical identification in the border areas of the Eastern Baltic region. The main result of the study is that it has proved the existence of a special type of identity characteristic of border regions of the Baltic countries. In the context of this identity, the classic postmodernist dilemma of “us and them” ...
The elite interaction in the post-Soviet Lithuania: the constitutional aspect
... Development: Twenty Years On. 2010/2011. Eesti Koostöö Kogu. Tallinn. 2011.
2. Geddes B. Initiation of New Democratic Institutions in Eastern Europe and Latin America // A. Lijphart & C.H. Waisman (eds.). Institutional Design in New Democracies: Eastern Europe and Latin America. Boulder, 1996.
3. Jurkynas M. Emerging cleavages in new democracies: the case of Lithuania // Journal of Baltic Studies. 2004. Vol. 35. P. 278—296.
4. Kitschelt H. Accounting for Outcomes in Post-Communist Regime Change. Causal Depth or Shallowness in Rival Explanations. APSA Papers, Atlanta, 1999. Электронный ресурс. URL: https://netfiles....
Land Use Change and Economics of Land Degradation in the Baltic Region
... SOVEUR status in Estonia, Batjes N and Bridges E Implementation of a Soil Degradation and Vulnerability database for Central and Eastern Europe, FAO and ISRIC, Rome, Italy.
13. Reynolds, J. F., Smith, D. M. S., Lambin, E. F., Turner, B. L., Mortimore, M.,... ...
Von Braun J., Mirzabaev A.
sustainable land management, Total Economic Value, land degradation, benefit transfer approach, Baltic region
Forecasting Actions of Baltic elites: A Scenario Approach
18. Sewell, W. 1992, A Theory of Structure: Duality, Agency, and Transformation, The American Journal of Sociology, Vol. 98, no. 1, p. 1—29.
19. Shlapak, D., Johnson, M. 2016, Reinforcing Deterrence on NATO's Eastern Flank, Wargaming the Defense of the Baltics, RAND Corporation.
20. Smith, K. 2014, Bringing Nordic Energy Security to the Baltic States, Center for Transatlantic Relations.
21. States Must Strengthen Security Cooperation, 2013, Backgrounder, no. 28(51), The Heritage Foundation.
The features of the genesis of modern Lithuanian multiparty system
... партиям (Россия и страны Вышеградской группы) // Мировая экономика и международные отношения. 1996. № 4. 117—127.
2. Saarts T. Comparative party system analysis in Central and Eastern Europe: the case of the Baltic states // Studies of transition states and societies. Vol. 3, iss. 3.
3. Симонян Р. Х. Россия и страны Балтии. М., 2009.
4. Lithuania’s independence: the litmus test for democracy in the U. S.S. R. // Lithuanian ...
The Baltic policy of Germany and current international relations
This article analyses the Baltic policy of united Germany from the 1990s until today. The authors set out to identify the significance of German-Baltic relations and the role of the Eastern policy in Russian-German relations. The method of dynamic comparison between the political and economic narrative in intergovernmental relations makes it possible to identify distinctive features of Germany’s Baltic policy in the context of ...
Approaches to the Definition of the Baltic Sea Region
... Region, International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, no. 6 (4), p. 1502—1506.
30. Flotow, L., Mentzel, T. 1998, The Baltic Sea Region: Business and Industry, Politics, Developments and Trends, Hagbarth Publications.
31. Górka-Winter, B. 2002,... ... — Polski Instytut Spraw Międzynarodowych, no. 46, p. 479—482.
32. Gimbutas, M. 1965, Bronze Age Cultures in Central and Eastern Europe, Paris, The Hague, London.
33. Grzelakowski, A. 2010, Region Morza Bałtyckiego — strategie rozwoju, Zeszyty ...
Modern trends in the Baltic countries in the discourse of identity: between sovereignty and European integration
... Miniotaite G. The Baltic States: in search of security and identity. URL: http://edvardas.home.mruni.eu/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/balt-vals-saugumas.doc (дата обращения: 13.03.2013).
2. Gongola L. H. Western European «identity» versus eastern European «identity». URL: http://www.inclusionexclusion.nl/site/?download=Laura Herta Gongola (дата обращения: 13.03.2013).
3. Paulauskas K. The Baltic States: picking regions, shedding myths, decoding acronyms. URL: http://archive.minfolit.lt/arch/5001/5190.pdf (дата обращения: 23.03.2013).
4. Berg E. Where East Meets the West? Baltic States in search of new identity. URL: http://src-h....
The impact of environmental factors on the distribution of Macoma balthica (Linnaeus 1758) and Mytilus edulis (Linnaeus 1758) in the southeastern part of the Baltic Sea
... Marine Biology: an Annual Review. 2002. Vol. 40. P. 427—489.
Ecologia wazniejszych bezkregowcow dennych Baltyku // Prace Morskiego Instytutu Rybackiego w Gdyni. 1957. Ser. A. №
9. S. 313—377.
Benthic zonation of the Eastern Gotland Basin, Baltic Sea // Netherlands Journal of Aquatic Ecology. 1997. Vol. 30, №
4. P. 265—282.
Spatial distribution of macrofauna in the Southern Baltic in 1983 // Bulletin of the Sea Fisheries Institute. 1994. №
131(1). P. 47—59....
Geopolitical development potential of the Russian exclusive region: search for key strategy and mechanisms for its implementation in new conditions
... Governance from Regional Perspectives: A Critical View / еd. by A. Triandafyllidou. Oxford, 2017. P. 209—233.
19. Dühr S. Baltic Sea, Danube and Macro-Regional Strategies: A Model for Transnational Cooperation in the EU? P., 2011.
20. Makarychev A.... ... Constructivism on Kaliningrad's Ground // The Journal of Eurasian Research. 2003. Vol. 2, № 1. Р. 23—28.
21. Mezhevich N. Eastern Europe. On the centenary of the political project // Baltic Region. 2016. Vol. 8, № 1. P. 17—32.
22. Political and ...
Comparative analysis of students’ collective consciousness in the Russia-EU and Russia-China border regions: mathematical modelling
... eastern and western regions. The growing intensity of interaction between Europe and Asia makes the comparison of the western and eastern border regions of Russia particularly important from the geopolitical point of view. The authors employ the principles ... ... Russia-European Union and Russia-China borders. The authors present the results of the survey they conducted in the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University (Kaliningrad) and Amur State University (Blagoveshchensk). They examine the sociological phenomenon ...
East Baltics: Economic Dilemmas of Security
This article considers military security in the Eastern Baltic. The research focuses on the economic sustainability of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania in the context of military spending. The authors maintain that an increase in military spending can either strengthen or weaken national economic and technological ...
Cross-border cooperation between nongovernmental organisations in the Pomeranian and Warmian-Masurian voivodeships
... Małych Projektów [Seven years with the Fund for Small Projects], Biuletyn Euroregionu Bałtyk [Bulletin ERB], no. 3.
11. Fundusz Małych Projektów w euroregionie Bałtyk, Program Phare — Polska Granica Wschodnia [Small Projects Fund Euroregion Baltic, Phare Programme — Polish Eastern Border], 2006, Elbląg.
12. Polski Komponent Strategii Rozwoju euroregionu Bałtyk [Polish Component Development Strategy for the Baltic Sea Euroregion], 2006, Stowarzyszenie Gmin RP, Euroregion Bałtyk.
13. Sprawozdanie z działalności Stowarzyszenia ...
The evolution of agricultural nature management models in the Baltic States and the Kaliningrad region in 1890—2016
... geographical analysis helped to reconstruct balances for each landmark in the evolution of agricultural nature management in the Baltics and the Kaliningrad region. Several models existed in the region over the time – those of production curtailment in ... ... обращения: 20.04.2017).
26. Feranec J., Soukup T., Taff G. N. et al. Overview of Changes in Land Use and Land Cover in Eastern Europe // Land-Cover and Land-Use Changes in Eastern Europe after the Collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991. URL:
Variability of climatic characteristics оver the South-East Baltic coastal waters in the early XXI century
... нагрузки в будущем климате // Учен. зап. РГГМУ. 2014. № 36. С. 118—127.
12. Dailidienė I., Baudler H., Chubarenko B., Navrotskaya S. Long term water level and surface temperature changes in the lagoons of the southern and eastern Baltic // Oceanologia. 2011. № 53. P. 293—308.
13. Lehmann A., Getzlaff K., Harlaß J. Detailed assessment of climate variability in the Baltic Sea area for the period 1958 to 2009 // Climate Research. 2011. № 46. P. 185—196.
14. Siegel H., Gerth ...
The ethnic aspects of demographic processes in the Baltic region states
... Okólski, M. 2008. Economic Impacts of Migration on Poland and Baltic States // Fafo-paper. Oslo.
4. Indans, I. 2009. Migration Policies in the Baltic Sea Region 2008—2009. Rīga.
5. Mansur, A., Quillin B. (ed.). 2007. Migration and Remittances, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union / Washington.
6. Thornborg, M. 2002. Population around the Baltic Sea. In: W. Maciewjewsk (ed.). The Baltic Sea Region. Poznań, pp. 495—510.
7. Kuznetsova, T. Ju., Fedorov, G. M. 2008. Vestnik Rossijskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta im. I. Kanta, Vyp. 1, pp. 45—52.
8. Kuznetsova, T. Ju. 2008. Geodemograficheskaja ...
Lithuania in Context of Eurointegration Processes: from Luxembourg to Helsinki
— Commission Opinion on Lithuania’s Application for Membership of the European Union. Brussels,15
July 1997. URL: http://ec.europa.eu/enlargement/archives/pdf/dwn/opinions/lithuania/li-op_en.pdf
Herd. The Baltic States and the EU enlargement // Back to Europe: Central and Eastern Europe and the European Union / ed. by K. Henderson.
Jopp M., Arnswald S.
The European Union and the Baltic States. Visions, Interests and Strategies for the Baltic Sea Region.
i Europos Saujnga....
The features of choosing an institutional development trajectory in Eastern Europe in the 16th—17th centuries: Moscovy and the Polish — Lithuanian Commonwealth
... vestnik Rostovskogo gosudarstven nogo universiteta=TERRA ECONOMICUS, Vol. 2, no. 4, p. 111—133, available at:http://sfedu.ru/evjur/data/2004/journal2.4.pdf (accessed 20 December 2010).
13. Doroshenko, V. 1974, Trade and agrarian development in the Baltic provinvs 15th—19th centuries, Tallin.
14. Skazkin, S. D. 1958, Osnovnye problemy tak nazyvaemogo «vtorogo izdanija krepostnichestva» v Srednej i Vostochnoj Evrope [The main problem of the so-called "second edition of serfdom" in Central and Eastern Europe], Voprosy istorii, no. 2, p. 96—119.
15. Doroshenko, V. V. 1960, Ocherki agrarnoj istorii Latvii v XVI veke [Essays on the agrarian history of Latvia in the XVI century], Riga.
16. Penskoi, V. V. 2010, Velikaja ognestrel'naja revoljucija ...
Transformation of global value chains in Russia and the Baltics amid Covid-19: prospects for regionalization and implications for economic policy
(accessed 5 August 2020).
25. Broadman, H. 2006, From disintegration to reintegration: Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union in international trade, Europe and Central Asia reports, Washington, D.C., World Bank ... ... Economy and Society, HSE Publishing House, p. 1—147 (In Russ.).
27. Sineviciene, L., Krusinskas, R. 2018, How Dependent Are the Baltic States on Russia? Europe-Asia Studies, vol. 70, no. 8, p. 1264—1280. doi:
Macroalgae Suggested for Inclusion in the New Edition of the Red List of the Kaliningrad region
... Dziedzie J. et al. Red list of the algae in Poland // Red list of plants and fungi in Poland. Krakow, 2006. P. 35―52.
26. Sub-regional risk of spill of oil and hazardous substances in the Baltic Sea // Additional Study — Polish marine areas, 2011. Baltic Sea Region Programme 2007— 2013. 2011. January.
27. Urbanyak J., Sugier P., Gąbka M. Charophytes of the Lubelsczyzna region (Eastern Poland) // Acta Sicietatis Botanicorum Poloniae. 2011. Vol. 80, № 2. P. 159 ― 168.
28. Urbanyak J., Gąbka M. Polish Charophytes. An illustrated guide to identification. Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Przyrodniczego we Wrocławiu, Monograph CLXXIII....
Shore ground monitoring methodology
21. Mortensen H. Die Morphlogic der Samlandische Steil // Kuste aut agrund einer phisko-morphlogischen Kartierung des Gebietes. H. 3. Hamburg, 1921.
22. Navrotskaya S., Chubarenko B. Long-term variability of mean annual sea level at the eastern Baltic coast // 2014 IEEE/OES Baltic International Symposium (BALTIC). Tallinn, 2014. P. 1—4. doi: 10.1109/BALTIC.2014.6887885.
23. Petersen M. Abbruch and Schutz der Steiluter an der Ostseekuste (Samland dis Schleswing-Holstein) // Die Küste. 1952....
Environmental condition as a factor affection the health of Saint Petersburg residents
... ред. А. И. Чистобаева ; СПб НЦ РАН, ВВМ. СПб., 2005.
10. Khudoley V. V. Environmental factors: car nogenic risk to humans and cancer incidence in St.-Petersburg // Proc. Jtern. Symp. Environm. Health Hazards in Central and Eastern Europe. Sosnowiec, 1994. P. 12.
Chistobayev A. I., Semyonova Z. A.
St.-Petersburg, Baltic region, population, environment, geographical factors, population health forecast.
Assessment of the efficiency of Russian response to the implementation of US missile defence deployment concept in Europe
... implementation of the adopted missile defence concept by the USA. This research employs the structure-system method and the method of actualization. The authors outline both positive and negative consequences of such actions for the Russian Federation, the USA, eastern European countries and the neighbouring countries, including the Baltic Sea states. The practical significance of this study consists in the proposed and justified responses of the Russian Federation that may serve as a basis for the scenarios of development of international situation and help to forecast the level ...
Development factors and regularities of the territorial structure of nature management
... обращения: 01.04.2018).
23. Mander U., Kuuba R. Changing landscapes in Northeastern Europe based on examples from the Baltic countries // The New Demensions of the Europe Landscapes / ed. by R.H.G. Jongman. 2013. Р. 123—135. URL: edepot.wur.... ... Müller D., Bauman M. et al. Underlying Drivers and Spatial Determinants of post-Soviet Agricultural Land Abandonment in Temperate Eastern Europe // Land-Cover and Land-Use Changes in Eastern Europe after the Collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991. 2016. P. 13—33....
A transport cluster as a variant of transport complex development
... М., Корнеевец В. С. Трансграничная регионализация в условиях глобализации // Балтийский регион. 2010. № 4. С.103—114.
8. Korneyevets V., Fedorov G. Russia and the Baltic Sea Region: perspectives for the integration of Kaliningrad // Economic styles in the process of EU Eastern enlargement. Hamburg, 2009. P. 325—337.
Orlov S. V., Korneevets V. S.
transport complex, transport cluster, Kaliningrad region.
The regional approach in the policy of the Russian Federation towards the Republic of Estonia
... powers often assume that, for example, small European countries are subject to a treatment different from that of small Middle Eastern countries. The method of operational coding is employed to identify the impact of the regional approach on the beliefs ... ... policy towards Estonia largely depends on Russia’s policy towards the regions which the Russian elite relate Estonia to — the Baltic States, Northern Europe, and Europe as a whole. The results of the study can further the understanding of Russia’s policy ...
The potential for expanding inter-cluster cooperation between the ship-building industries of Estonia, Finland, and North-West Russia
The shipbuilding industry clusters in the Eastern Baltic Sea region, i. e. Estonia, Finland and North-West Russia, may benefit significantly from increased mutual cooperation; however, the international networks between the clusters are still poorly developed. The aim of this article is to analyse the ...
The Amber Industry: Development Сhallenges and Combating Amber Trafficking in the Baltic Region
... industry. Combating illegal amber extraction and trafficking is a pressing problem in the Kaliningrad region (Russia) and other Baltic region states. The article explores theoretical aspects of the legislative policy on combating illegal amber extraction ... ... syr'evye resursy Vostochnoi Sibiri i ikh preduprezhdenie [Criminological characteristics of encroachments on raw materials of Eastern Siberia and their prevention], PhD thes., Irkutsk, 152 p. (in Russ.)
6. Maltov, S. N. 2006, Ugolovnaya otvetstvennost' ...