Editorial rules for publishing articles in the journal:
1. The text proposed for publication must be original, not previously published in other printed media. When sending a manuscript to the journal editors, the author is automatically obligated not to publish it either in full or in part without the consent of the editors (see clause 8).
2. All papers sent to the editorial office undergo a double-blind review, and checked for plagiarism, then a decision is made on the possibility of including the article in the journal.
3. The article submitted for publication must be up-to-date, innovative, contain a statement of tasks (problems), a description of the main research results as well as conclusions, and also comply with the formatting rules.
4. The recommended length of the article is up to 15 pages (See sample article formatting).
5. The list of references should include at least 15 sources, no fewer than 50% of which should be contemporary (published no earlier than recent 10 years) international publications. The acceptable level of self-citation of the author is not higher than 10% of the list of sources used.
6. Links to non-author's Internet sources, regulatory documents, statistical collections, etc. are located in the text in footnotes and are not included in the list of references.
7. Articles for consideration are accepted by e-mail. mail: DGMF@kantiana.ru
8. In accordance with the editorial ethics of the publication, the author, simultaneously with the submission of the manuscript, sends a file of a scanned signed copy of The License Agreement on granting the right to use the work, which confirms that the manuscript has not previously been transferred and will not be transferred later to the editors of other publications, and the article has not been published in full or in part in other editions. The author also submits the consent to the processing of personal data (filled in for each author separately).
9. The decision to publish (or reject) the article is taken by the editorial board of the journal after it has been reviewed and discussed.
10. All publications are free of charge.
11. For further information about publishing articles in the journal "Differential Geometry of Manifolds of Figures", please contact Katerina Polyakova, e-mail: DGMF@kantiana.ru.
Articles are accepted for consideration if they have not been previously submitted elsewhere and meet the Baltic Region anti-ghostwriting and anti-plagiarism policy. In order to expedite the editing and publishing process, the editors of the journal need to have the Copyright Transfer Agreement signed and returned.
Manuscript Structure and Formatting
Submitted manuscripts should contain:
The recommended length of the title is ≤ 12 words. It must be concise and informative. The title should not contain any formulas.
Abstract (150 words).
The abstract is a summary of an academic text. It should indicate the problem, goals and objectives of research, methods used and the results achieved.
Keywords (5-8 words).
Information about the author: the author's full name, academic degree and affiliation
The body of the article should be structured according to the IMRAD principle: Introduction, Methods, Results, and Discussion. If the IMRAD principle cannot be followed for some reason, the article should be structured in accordance with the subthemes covered in it.
The main text should be followed by Conclusion ,Acknowledgements, References and Supporting Materials .
References section should have at least 30 titles, half of which should be published recently (less than 10 years ago). The list of references should contain international publications.
Self-citation should not exceed 10% of all the cited works. Titles should be arranged in the order of appearance in the manuscript.
More detailed information about the author: full name, academic degree, affiliation (university, organisation, department, position, city, country, postal address, e-mail, ORCID );
All information about financial support for the preparation of the manuscript should be given in the Acknowledgements
The abstract should not contain formulas, references to formulas and literature. The recommended length of the abstract is about 150 words. The recommended length of the manuscript is up to 15 pages of computer set.
The text of the manuscript should be typed in Microsoft Word and formulas - only in Microsoft Equation 3.0 in italics. Schemes and graphics are drawn using Word tools.
upper - 6.85 cm,
lower - 6.85 cm,
left - 5.25 cm,
right - 5.25 cm;
font: Times New Roman, size 11 (for both text and formulas);
line spacing: single space