The journal "Differential Geometry of Manifolds" (ISSN: 0321-4796) is published by the Geometry Centre of the Institute of Physics and Mathematics, the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University (Kaliningrad, Russia).
The journal publishes peer-reviewed research covering the following areas: geometry of manifolds, connections in fibered spaces, spaces of affine and projective connections, methods of studying immersed manifolds, manifolds with a complex or almost complex structure, elementary geometry, trigonometry and polygonometry, the geometry of differential equations, etc.
Each article has a doi.
The Editorial Council and Editorial Board of the journal include representatives of Russian and international research centres. Experts, including leading academics from many countries, have been publishing their manuscripts in the journal.
The readership of the journal comprises specialists in differential geometry, academia, doctoral and post-graduates students.
Research areas of the journal :
- 514.76 Geometry of differentiable manifolds and their submanifolds;
- 514.762.5 Connections in fibered spaces;
- 514.764 Classical spaces with connections and their generalizations;
- 514.764.3 Spaces of affine connection;
- 514.764.4 Spaces of projective connection;
- 514.748 Differential-geometric methods for studying immersed manifolds;
- 514.15 Geometry in spaces with other fundamental groups;
- 514.75 Differential geometry in spaces with fundamental groups;
- 514.763.4 Manifolds with a complex or almost complex structure;
- 514.11 Elementary geometry, trigonometry and polygonometry;
- The geometry of differential equations;
- Computer geometry.
“Differential Geometry of Manifolds” publishes only previously unpublished manuscripts. By submitting an article to the journal authors take upon themselves the obligation not to publish the manuscript either in full or in part in any other media without the permission of the Editorial Board.
Authors retain their copyright without any limitation. If the author wants to re-use the work, a detailed reference to the original publication in the “Differential Geometry of Manifolds” should be provided.
All articles are subject to the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The "Differential Geometry of Manifolds" provides open access to full-text issues.
The Editorial Board of the journal implements the policy of zero tolerance to plagiarism.
All submitted manuscripts are screened by plagiarism detection software.