Statistical analysis of tourism flows between Ukraine and the Baltic Sea Region countries in 2012—2019
... Jakubowski, A., Meyer, B. 2020, Transnational tourist destination management: a case study of the Baltic Sea Region. Balt. Reg., vol. 12, no. 3, p. 127—146. doi: 10.5922/2078-8555-2020-3-8.
17. Gorina, G., Barabanova, V. 2019, Marketing aspects of developing tourism services market in Ukraine & the Baltic countries, Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, vol. 5, no. 1, p. 39—47. doi:
18. Zaitseva, N. A., Kropinova, E. G. 2016, Problems and Prospects of ...
The Development of International Tourism in Lithuania: a Comparative Analysis of Regional Aspects
... market. Service standards applied in Lithuania at the international tourism market uphold and improve the image of Lithuania in the Baltic Sea region. The interregional cooperation between Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia in the field of international tourism development is based on the principle of public private partnership. It has been recently acknowledged that the three Baltic States form an integrating region in the field of international tourism and thus affect the Kaliningrad region, North-east Poland,...
Geography of inbound tourism and transboundary tourism-and-recreation region-building in Sweden
... Samborskaya, V. 2020, Prospects for the development of tourism in the Baltic Sea region on the example of coastal regions of Sweden, Polish Journal of Science, no. 31—2 (31), p. 40—45 (In Russ.).
22. Prokkola, E. -K. 2007, Cross-border Regionalization and Tourism Development at the Swedish-Finnish Border: “Destination Arctic Circle”, Scandinavian Journal of Hospitality and Tourism, vol. 7, no. 2, p. 120—138. doi: 10.1080/15022250701226022.
23. Prokkola, E. -K. 2010, Borders in tourism: the transformation ...
Project approach in transboundary tourism-and-recreation region building: the case of Karelia
... recreational regions in the north-western border of Russia, Izvestiya Russkogo geograficheskogo obshchestva [Bulletin of the Russian Geographical Society], no. 5 (151), p. 18—31 (in Russ.).
7. Derendyaeva, T. M., Mukhina, G. A. 2015, Problems of bilateral tourism development and cross-border cooperation in the Baltic region, Vestnik Kaliningradskogo filiala Sankt-Peterburgskogo universiteta MVD Rossii [Bulletin of the Kaliningrad branch of the St. Petersburg University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia],...
Assessing competitiveness of the Baltic states in tourism
... indicators. The calculations use a wide range of data sources. The results are displayed in charts and graphs. The Baltic region states are seen to have a high (Germany) or relatively high level of competitiveness. All the countries perform well on tourism infrastructure development and conditions for doing business in tourism. The Baltic reign states rank differently on the affordability of tourism. Germany is the regional leader in terms of attractiveness, followed by the Russian Federation, Poland, Norway, and Sweden....
Tourism development in border areas: a benefit or a burden? The case of Karelia
Border regions are expected to benefit from their position when it comes to tourism development. In this article, I propose a new approach to interpreting the connection between an area’s proximity to the national border and the development of tourism at the municipal level. The aim of this study is to identify the strengths and limitations of borderlands as regards the development of tourism in seven municipalities of Karelia. I examine summarised data available from online and other resources,...
Cooperation between Russia and the EU in the field of innovative development of tourism: the case of the Lithuania — Poland — Russia cross-border cooperation programme
... the framework of the Lithuania-Poland-Russia cross-border cooperation programme for 2009—2013 in the field of tourism. Special attention is paid to analysing tourism innovations that have emerged as a result of the projects aimed at cooperation and tourism development in the border regions of Russia and the EU countries. A number of projects have been implemented under the supervision and with the participation of the author. The article focuses on the role of innovative types of tourism in the regional ...
The Role of Tourism in the Development of Russia’s Northwestern Border Regions
... deeper insight into the problem. The article explores the practices of tourism and recreation development in a historical perspective and examines the effect of barrier and contact functions of state borders on tourism. Particular attention is paid to tourism development in the border regions of Russia’s North-West. The author evaluates the development of tourism and recreation in the border regions of northwestern Russia at the beginning of the 21st century. The article identifies factors hindering tourism ...
Tourism in Border Regions: Theoretical Aspects of a Geographical Study
... transboundary tourism regions. Borders are classed depending on the border regime and strictness of tourist entry procedures. Special attention is paid to the attractiveness of state border areas. The authors identify external and internal conditions affecting tourism development and functioning in border areas. The practical significance of the study lies in the possibility of using its findings in developing tourism development programmes for border territories in contemporary Russia.
1. Apostolov, N. 2003,...
Problems and Prospects of Cross-Border Cooperation in Tourism between Russia and Europe
... region of the Russian Federation], Nauka i turizm: strategii vzaimodejstvija [Science and tourism: cooperation strategy], digest of articles, no. 2,p. 65—73.
13. Kropinova, E. G. 2003, Zoning of the Kaliningrad region of the RF for the purposes of tourism and recreation and development of the trans-border cooperation, TILTAI, Bridges, Socialsciences, KlaipedaUniversity, no. 3.
14. VTsIOM. The site of the All-Russian Public Opinion Research Center, available at:
Russia’s North-West Borders: Tourism Resource Potential
... issues in tourism, Vol. 17, no. 1, p. 21―27.
39. Where Three Countries Meet: Famous Tripoints Around the World, 2016, available at:
40. Więckowski, M. 2010, Tourism development in the borderlands of Poland, Geographia Polonica, Vol. 83, no. 2, p. 67―81.
Stepanova S. V.
tourism development, border, tourist resource, tourist destination, border regions, Northwestern Federal district
The competitiveness of the Irkutsk region in the world tourism market
... industry. Special attention is paid to the influence of present economic and political conditions on the development of international tourism. It is concluded that there is a need for a further study of the influence of regional features on international tourism development.
1. Об утверждении Концепции социально-экономического развития Иркутской области на период до 2020 года [Электронный ресурс] : распоряжение ...
Cross-border Tourism in the Russian Northwest: General Trends and Features of Development
... approach that considers the border regions of Northwest Russia as attractive destinations for tourists from neighbouring countries. The development of cross-border tourism as a specific form characteristic of only border regions is one of key areas of tourism development in these regions. An assessment of the prospects of developing cross-border tourism in the border regions of Russian Northwest becomes a relevant research objective. The author identifies the specific features and general trends in the development ...
Tourism as a priority of regional development
... of tourism as one of the priority of regional development is grounded. The positive and negative factors of transforming tourism
into the leading branch of the Economy of the Kaliningrad Oblast are formulated. The existing programmes targeting the tourism development
are examined. There is characteristic of tourism services in Kaliningrad region by branches focusing on the economic activities of tourist companies and accommodations as an example.
И., Корнеевец ...
Estimating the Development of the Latvian - Estonian - Russian Transboundary Tourism and Recreation Region
... ‘average’, and that of Pskov-Izborsk-Cesis as ‘below average’, and finally, the development of Pytalovo-Rezekne microregion is described as ‘poor’. The Lake Chudskoe area microregion is classified as an ‘emerging’ one. The overall level of development of transboundary tourism and recreation microregions is assessed as ‘below average’. The results of the study can be used in preparing recommendations for the development of transboundary microregions within the Latvian-Estonian-Russian tourism and recreation mesoregion....
Development of cross-border tourist and recreational regions on the Karelian section of the Russian-Finnish border
... cross-border tourism and recreation regions of different development levels: South Karelia, Middle Karelia and North Karelia. South Karelia is a mesoregion with the average annual tourist exchange of about 100 thousand people, which is the average level of tourism development. The total volume of cross-border tourist flows from and to other cross-border tourist and recreation regions is about 30 thousand people per year. Middle Karelia microregion ranks second and is followed by the North Karelian microregion. ...
Cross-Border Tourist Routes: The Potential of Russia’s North- West
... Brussels, Belgium. p. 38.
2. Baltic Culture and Tourism Route Fortresses, 2007, Results of trans-national cooperation in INTERREG-III-B project 2005—2007, Berlin, p. 146.
3. Bâtea (Bota), C.-M. 2014, Cross-border projects means for sustainable tourism development along the Romanian-Hungarian border, Analele Universităţii din Oradea, Seria Geografie, no. 2, December, p. 134—142.
4. Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe, available at:
A justification of the content of professional training of masters in «Tourism» at IKBFU
This article considers the current state of the existing system of education in the Russian Federation and analyses the main problems of the development of human resources potential within the tourism industry, as well as the trends in the training of specialists in tourism and hospitality. The author emphasizes the need for training masters in tourism within the “Tourism” field of study and identifies the desired characteristics of a specialist’s ...
Kaliningrad Architectural Landscape as a Tourist Attraction
... Eastern Europe, ŁTN, Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Łódzkiego, Łódź, p. 103—114.
18. Mazurski, K. R. 2000, Geographical perspectives on Polish tourism, Geo-Journal, Т. 50, no. 2—3, p. 173—179. 19. Yi-De, L. 2014, Cultural Events and cultural tourism development: Lessons from the European Capitals of Culture, European Planning Studies, Vol. 22, no. 3, p. 498—514. DOI: 10.1080/09654313.2012.752442, available at: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09654313.2012.752442 (accessed: 30.09.2014)....
The cluster approach in tourism development in the Kaliningrad region
.... The existing tourism and recreational potential, favorable climatic conditions, and a large number of cultural and historical sites should contribute to the effective development of the region. The cluster approach should become a catalyst for the development of tourism and hospitality industry, which makes it possible to employ a comprehensive approach to the territorial development.
1. Стратегия социально-экономического развития Калининградской области ...
Regional aspects of international tourism (1960—1980s)
The author explores various aspects of international tourism in the Soviet Union. The article focuses on the main forms and methods used by the Kaliningrad Regional Trade Union Council for the development of international tourism. The author analyses archive materials describing the preparation, organization and reporting of tourist trips abroad and attempts to reconstruct behavior patterns of Soviet tourists abroad during their holidays.
1. Государственный ...
Trends in the development of cross-border trade in the Russian-Finnish borderlands
This article considers the development of cross-border trade and tourism in the Russian- Finnish borderlands in the 19th/21st centuries. We describe the evolution of cross-border trade in the Russian-Finnish borderlands at different stages of the territory’s development. The patterns of cross-border trade have always ...
Clustering and branding in the Baltic tourist destination
The development of international tourism in the world today has a special and very important role. It has often been noted that it influences the overall economic growth as well as social, cultural, educational well-being of each particular country. In this regard the new approaches ...
Developing geotourism with a focus on geoheritage in a transboundary region: the case of the Curonian Spit, a UNESCO site
... natural and socio-economic conditions of the Altai Republic for the purposes of geotourism, Geographia i prirodnye resursy [Geography and nature, resources], no. 2, p. 131—136 (In Russ.)
15. Redkin, A. G., Otto, O. V. 2015, Geopark as a new direction of tourism development in the mountainous regions of the Altai Territory, Nauka i turism: strategii vzaimodeistvija [Science and tourism: interaction strategies], no. 4 (2), available at:
. ru/article/n/geopark-kak-novoe-napravlenie-razvitiya-turizma-v-gornyh-rayonah-altayskogo-kraya ...
The Development of New Trans-border Water Routes in the South-East Baltic: Methodology and Practice
... Advertising Routes Through Manor Sites As One Of The Factors Of Development Of Rural (Green) Tourism In Ukraine // Бизнес информ.2013. № 8. С. 204—214.
31. Kropinova E. Zoning of the Kaliningrad region of the RF for the purposes of tourism and recreation and development of the trans-border cooperation. TILTAI, Bridges, Social sciences, Klaipeda University. 2009. № 3.
32. Palmowski T. (red.) Pogranicze polsko-rosyjskie. Problemy współpracy transgranicznej z Obwodem Kaliningradzkim. Gdynia — Pelplin,...
On certain groups in the Soviet outbound tourism (on the example of the Kaliningrad region)
They urgency of this topic is caused by poor knowledge of specific issues in development of Soviet outbound tourism, especially on the regional scale. The purpose of this research is to define the functional aim and effectiveness of use of specialized tourist groups in the structure of outbound tourism in the Kaliningrad region. For this purpose, the author ...
Integral Requirements for Development of Professional Position in the Field of Sociocultural Service and Tourism
The article considers professional training in the field of tourism and hospitality industry. The author focuses on the lack of the theoretical foundations of higher education in the sphere of cultural service and tourism and suggests a new approach of integral requirements for a future specialist.
The «Lithuania-Poland-Russia» neighbourhood programme in the framework of the formation of the cross-border tourism region in the South-eastern Baltic and the promotion of the sustainable development of the territory
The «Lithuania-Poland-the Kaliningrad region of the Russian Federation» (2004—2006) neighbourhood programme implemented in 2004—2009 and the « Lithuania — Poland — Russia: 2007—2013» programme being drawn up in 2010 identify tourism development as one of priorities, which does not only contribute to the increase in competitive advantages of the participating territories but also facilitates the formation and sustainable development of the cross-border region of the South-eastern ...
Development of Acmeological Competence at Higher Education Institutions in the field of Tourism and Service
The article outlines the tendencies of personal acmeological competence development at higher education institutions in the field of tourism and service. The author offers the results s of the diagnostic research analysis.
словарь / под общ. ред. А.
А. Деркача. М.: Изд-во РАГС, 2004.
The Tourist and Recreation Potential of Historical Cities in North-West Russia
... behind the formation of a new development strategy for historical cities and analyse conditions necessary for the efficient exploitation of the historical cities’ tourism and recreation potential. The findings obtained suggest that strategic areas of tourism and recreation development in Russia’s historical cities should be identified depending on city type, development conditions and other relevant factors.
1. Alekseeva, L. I. 1998, The fate of small historical towns in the European North of Russia: the formulation ...
Opportunities for eco-tourism development in the Kaliningrad Region (focusing on the pilot Russian part of the territory adjacent to the Vistula (Kaliningrad) and the Curonian Lagoons)
... highest potential for eco-tourism and a list and a map of the most important sites on the South-East coast of the Baltic Sea (Russian part). The research emphasizes "Curonean Spit" National Park as a "pilot" area for sustainable tourism development in the Kaliningrad region.
1. Территориальная комплексная оценка градостроительного планирования развития территории Калининградской области ...
The factors affecting the development of the South-eastern Baltic tourism and recreation region
The territories of Vistula and Curonian lagoons, centrally located in the cross-border region, have numerous remarkable nature sites as well as monuments of history and culture. The article analyses the internal and external factors affecting the development of the Russian segment of the transborder "Southeastern Baltic" tourism and recreation region.
1. Cybin, Ju. A. 2004. Shema ohrany prirody Kaliningradskoj oblasti. M-vo prirod.resursov RF, Federal'naja sluzhba po nadzoru v sfere prirodopol'zovanija, M-vo prirod. resursov RF po Kaliningr. obl., Upravlenie prirod....
Depopulation of coastal rural Lithuania: do regional parks stabilise the situation?
14. Joppa, L. 2012, Population Change in and around Protected Areas, Journal of Ecological Anthropology, vol. 15, no. 1, p. 58—64. doi:
15. Anokhin, A., Kropinova, E. 2020, Principles of Sustainable Development for Rural Tourism Synergy, E3S Web of Conferences, vol. 208, no. 05017. doi:
16. Kriaučiūnas, E. 2013, Lietuvos kaimo gyvenviečių tinklo kaitos ypatumai 1989—2011 metais, Kaimo raidos kryptys žinių visuomenėje ...
Cross-border cooperation in tourism between the Warmian-Masurian voivodeship and the Kaliningrad region
... the border territories and facilitate the development of these regions. The article makes an attempt to identify the determinants of cross-border cooperation between the Kaliningrad region and the Warmian-Masurian voivodeship that contribute to the development of tourism between the regions, as well as to outline the barriers to their cooperation. The results of the survey presented in the article indicate that the current activities aimed at the development of cross-border cooperation between the Kaliningrad ...
Prospects of the resort tax in Russia
... nature, it originates from the growing welfare and increase in touristic activity. Tourist taxes are not the resource for the development of the touristic infrastructure, and it is indirectly confirmed by their low budgetary efficiency. There are no economic ... ... Экономика и предпринимательство. 2017. № 3-1. С. 119—124.
17. City of Vienna. Statistics tourism 2014. URL:
(дата обращения: 27.01.2017)....
Transnational tourist destination management: a case study of the Baltic sea region
... Region (BSR) conditions for effective cooperation were created at the end of the 20th century when integration processes intensified. Currently, the BSR is the first macro-region of the European Union to implement a transnational strategy, in which tourism is recognised as a development priority. Creating an effective tourist destination management system has become a key challenge in this process. This article aims to identify and critically analyse the concept of transnational tourist destination management. Another goal ...
Sustainable tourism as an alternative development path for coastal towns: The case of the Kaliningrad region
... http://europa.eu.int/comm/ environment/iczm/situation.htm (дата обращения: 20.09.2013).
13. World Tourism Organization UNWTO. URL: http://sdt. unwto. org/en (дата обращения: 20.03.2013).
Kropniva E., Belova A., Afanasyeva E.
tourism, sustainable urban development, coastal cities, border area, typology, evaluation of prospects, Kaliningrad/Vistula Lagoon.
Developing and managing an intercompany system of continuing education in tourism
This article presents a theoretical framework and methodology for design-ing a self-evolving system of continuing professional training in tourism based on an innovative educational process — active design — using the com¬petence-based and cluster approaches.
1. Новиков А. М. Методология образования. М., 2006.
2. Смирнов Д. В. Образовательный ...
Local border traffic and the development of retail trade in the Kaliningrad region and Polish borderlands
... Anisevich, R., Palmovsky, T., Dragileva, I. I.. 2013 , Vlijanie mestnogo prigranichnogo peredvizhenija na razvitie transgranichnogo turizma mezhdu Respublikoj Pol'sha i Kaliningradskoj oblast'ju Rossijskoj Federacii [Influence of local border traffic on the development of cross-border tourism between the Republic of Poland and the Kaliningrad region of the Russian Federation]. In: Nauka i turizm: strategija vzaimodejstvija [Science and Tourism: interaction strategy], p. 65-73.
2. Ryabushev, A. 2015, Vklad kaliningradcev v pol'skuju ...
The Kaliningrad Region: Challenges of the Exclave Position and Ways to Offset Them
... prospects of the region’s development as either Russia’s military outpost in Europe or as a ‘cooperation laboratory.’ The analysis takes into account collaborations with the neighbouring states. In striving to identify the preferable regional development conception, the authors reveal low susceptibility of local cross-border cooperation actors to the belligerent rhetoric of national authorities on either side of the border. The study of the state of affairs in tourism, a promising area of regional specialization, demonstrates a dual effect of the exclave position, which can be considered both as a challenge and an opportunity.
Sebentsov A. B., Zotova M. V.
exclave, Kaliningrad region, border region economy,...
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
... Federation dated May 12, 2012], 2012, Rossijskaja gazeta [The Russian newspaper], available at: http://www.rg.ru/2012/05/18/suda-dok.html (accessed 25 August 2013).
5. Razvitie turizma v Kaliningradskoj oblasti — odno iz prioritetnyh napravlenij [Tourism development in the Kaliningrad region — one of the priorities], The Ministry of Tourism of the Kaliningrad region, available at: http://tourism.gov39.ru/news/?ELEMENT_ID=2344 (accessed 10 September 2013).
6. Internationale wasserstrasse „E-70“: ...
Country Competitiveness: an Empirical Study
19. Kristjánsdóttir, H. 2012, Exports from a Remote Developed Region: Analyzed by an Inverse Hyperbolic Sine Transformation of the Gravity Model, The World Economy, Vol. 35, no. ... ... Iceland and Norway in comparison to the Nordics and a range of other OECD countries, Scandinavian Journal of Hospitality and Tourism, Vol. 16, no. 4, p. 395—403.
22. Kristjánsdóttir, H. 2016, Can the Butler's tourist area cycle of evolution be applied ...
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
... the Russian-Finnish borderlands, Balt. Reg., vol. 10, no. 4, p. 103—117. doi: 10.5922/ 2079-8555-2018-4-7.
3. Tambovceva, T., Atstaja, D., Tereshina, M., Uvarova, I., Livina, A. 2020, Sustainability Challenges and Drivers of Cross-Border Greenway Tourism in Rural Areas, Sustainability, no. 12, 5927. doi:10.3390/su12155927.
4. Fedorov, G. M., Kuznetsova, T. Yu. 2019, The coastal microdistricts of the Baltic region: the spatial aspects of development, Ekonomika regiona [Economy of Region], no. 15 (1), p. 137—150. doi 10.17059/2019-1-11 (In Russ.)
5. Druzhinin, A. G. 2020, The strongholds of Russian coastal borderlands: economic dynamics amid geopolitical turbulence. Balt. Reg. 2020. ...
Media images of the Kaliningrad region in the structure of migration attitudes of millennials and the reform generation
... issledovaniya [Sociological studies], no. 12, p. 95—104 (in Russ.).
2. Lyalina, A. V. 2019, The role of migration in the demographic development of the Kaliningrad region, Regional’nye issledovaniya [Regional studies], no. 4 (66), p. 73—84. doi: 10.5922/1994-5280-2019-4-6 ... ... Reg., no. 1 (10), p. 89—106. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2018-1-6.
6. Batyk, I., Semenova, L. 2013, Cross-border cooperation in tourism between the Warmian-Masurian voivodeship and the Kaliningrad region, Balt. Reg., no. 3 (7), p. 77—85. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2013-3-8....
Identifying Key Stakeholder Groups for Implementing a Place Branding Policy in Saint Petersburg
(accessed 01.03.2017). (in Russ.)
14. Podvedenie itogov turisticheskogo sezona 2016 [Summing up the results of the tourist season 2016], 2017, Report of the Committee for Tourism Development of St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg. (in Russ.)
15. Konferentsiya «Sankt-Peterburg — gorod-brend» [Conference "St. Petersburg — city-brand"], Vedomosti, available at:
Text localization as a task of translation
... VSU. Series: linguistics and intercultural communication, No. 1, pp. 166—169 (in Russ.).
12. Prunch E., 2015. The Ways of development of Western translation studies. From language asymmetry to political one. Moscow, R. Valent Publ. 512 p.
13. Sin ... ... Mityagina V. A., 2017. Translation and Localization of Microtoponyms (Based on Russian and English-Language Texts of Online Tourism Discourse). XLinguae Journal, Vol. 10, Iss. 2, pp. 112—124. DOI: 10.18355/XL. 2017.10.02.10
15. Novikova E. Yu., 2015....
Interregional and cross-country flows of labor resources in the Kaliningrad region: factors and vectors in the contemporary Eurasian context
... M. I., Daly V. Trade and migration flows between some CEE countries and the UK // Journal of International Trade & Economic Development. 2009. Vol. 18. P. 61—78.
8. White R. Immigrant-trade links, transplanted home bias and network effects // Applied ... ... 24.09.2018).
10. Stryszowski P. K. Essays on growth and migration. Tilburg, 2009.
11. Leitão N. C., Shahbaz M. Migration and Tourism Demand // Theoretical and Applied Economics. 2012. Vol. 19, № 2 (567). P. 39—48.
12. Dwyer L., Seetaram N., Forsyth ...
Local border traffic as an efficient tool for developing cross-border cooperation
... Anisevich, R., Palmovsky, Т., Dragileva, I. I. 2013, Vlijanie mestnogo prigranichnogo peredvizhenija na razvitie transgranichnogo turizma mezhdu Respublikoj Pol'sha i Kaliningradskoj oblast'ju Rossijskoj Federacii [Influence of local border traffic on the development of cross-border tourism between the Republic of Poland and the Kaliningrad region of the Russian Federation], Nauka i turizm: strategija vzaimodejstvija [Science and tourism: cooperation strategy], p. 65—73.
3. Vardomsky, L. B. 2000, Prigranichnyj pojas Rossii: problemy ...
Regional-geographic approach to «tourist-recreational cluster»
The notion of «tourist-recreational cluster» is viewed as a new object of territorial organization of tourism adapted to modern conditions.The elements and features of tourist cluster, its structure, stages of establishment and ways of development are identified. The article also provides examples of the Kaliningrad region.
Социально-экономическая география: понятийно-терминологический словарь....
Recreational zoning of the territory of the Kaliningrad region
... zone differentiation. The recreation zoning of the Kaliningrad region was carried out in view of the geopolitical position, development of tourist infrastructure, and current and potential tourist specialisation of municipalities.
1. Как Россия ... ... Series. Geogr. 1974. № 2.
recreational zoning, Kaliningrad region, recreation zone, differentiation factors, tourism, territorial organisation.