The terms «clinical recommendations», «clinical guidelines», «diagnostic and treatment protocol»: a comparative analysis of definitions
rukovodstva-v-pomosh.html (дата обращения: 21.05.2020).
8. Consensus report. Institute of Medicine. Clinical practice guidelines we can trust. URL:
(дата обращения: 21.05.2020).
9. David M. Eddy. Individualized Guidelines: The Potential for Increasing Quality and Reducing Costs. Medicine and Public Policy URL:
Work-life balance during the Covid-19 outbreak: the case of Latvia
... violence and COVID‐19: Increased vulnerability and reduced options for support // International Journal of Mental Health Nursing. 2020. Vol. 29, № 4. P. 549—552.
18. Li W., Li G., Xin C. et al. Challenges in the Practice of Sexual Medicine in the Time of COVID-19 in China // The Journal of Sexual Medicine. 2020. Vol. 17, № 7. P. 1225—1228.
19. Cito G., Micelli E., Cocci A. et al. Paternal Behaviors in the Era of COVID-19 // The ...
Logic Manuals for Women in the Late Enlightenment Era
In the focus of my attention there are six German-language textbooks in logic published in the second half of the eighteenth century. What ... ... century constitute one of the numerous varieties of the popular philosophy genre. Simple language, dialogic or epistolary form, practical orientation and eclecticism — all this brings logic within the intellectual reach of any civilised person, providing ...
Kant and medicine
... justified method, nor reliable treatment techniques. With the help of Kant’s theory of teleology in nature and based on the system of medi¬cine developed by the Scottish physician John Brown, Erhard attempted to formulate such foundations of a theory of medicine that might serve the purposes of medical practice. The last section of the paper develops Kant’s argument on the moral status of an embryo, which is relevant to the modern medical and ethical debates.
1. Васянский Э. А. К. Иммануил Кант в последние годы ...
Liver elastography techniques and the problems of Russian terminology
... the guidelines of the Russian Association of Experts of Ultrasonic Diagnostics in Medicine, similar to those provided by the EFSUMB.
1. Dietrich C. F., Barr R. G., Farrokh A. et al. Strain Elastography... ... Sirli R., Ferraioli G. et al. Current Knowledge in Ultrasound-Based Liver Elastography of Pediatric Patients // Appl. Sci. 2018. № 8. P. 944—965. doi: 10.3390/app8060944.
. JSUM ultrasound elastography practice guidelines: basics and terminology // J Med Ultrasound. 2013. Vol. 40 (4)...
In search of a theoretical framework for factors influencing work and life balance
... Quality of Work Life and Their Dimensions, IOSR Journal Of Humanities And Social Science (IOSR-JHSS), vol. 19, no. 9, ver. V, p. 71—80.
13. Thimmapuram, J., Grim, R., Bell, T. et al. 2019, Factors Influencing Work-Life Balance in Physicians and Advance Practice Clinicians and the Effect of Heartfulness Meditation Conference on Burnout, Global Advances in Health and Medicine, no. 8, p. 1—8.
14. Satyajit, D., Sujit, K. 2017, Impact of Occupational Stress on the Work Life Balance of Teaching Professionals in Higher Education with Special Reference to Bhubaneswar City, Odisha, Krishi Sanskriti Publications, Advances ...
Innovation performance of Russia’s Northwestern regions: a comparative evaluation
Innovative activities underpin the economic development and competitiveness of Russian regions. This article seeks to compare the innovation performance of Russia’s north-western regions, which are among ... ... Ushvitskiy, M. L. 2013, Methodical approaches to assessment of innovative development of the region, Regional Economics: Theory and Practice, no. 10, p. 49—56.
11. Khalid, U., Zhiying, L. 2015, Innovation Index Framework to Measure the Innovation Capacity ...
Ergonomics and the translation process
The translation process can be regarded as a complex system involving ... ... temperature, air quality, space) as well in the broader sense of the role of translation and translators in the economy and society ... ... ergonomic factors in machine translation. In: V. Lawson (ed.). Practical Experience of Machine Translation. Amsterdam: North-Holland ... ... systematic review of the literature. Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 64, pp. 211—222.
Jastrzebowski, W., 2006. An outline ...
Konigsberg Cyrillic editions of the calendars of the 1720s in the collection of the Russian State Library
The article focuses on the publications of the Konigsberg Cyrillic printing house of the first third of the XVIII century. Its founder and publisher Vasily Korven-Kvasovsky,... ... to be original works which rely on the author’s knowledge in the field of calendar-chronological of his time that performed practical and educational functions. The calendar for 1727 included the original author's text of the "Home Healer",...
Ways to improve soft skills model for teaching topographic anatomy and operative surgery
... focuses on new ways to improve soft-skills training as well as to teach topographic anatomy and operative surgery. A key objective of contemporary professional education, particularly, that in medicine, is to build professional and discipline-specific competencies. This, however, is not sufficient for day-to-day medical practice. To develop as professionals, students need so-called universal competencies.
Before constructing a new model of studying ... ... students were surveyed to explore their attitudes to testing, working with digital anatomical maps, and a possible improvement of the training process by using interactive 3D anatomical atlases and distance learning elements in studying clinical anatomy cases....
The variants of solutions to the problem of life saving in a casuistic situation by means of I. Kant's and A. Schopenhauer's ethics
14. Kiowsky H. Die intuitive Erkenntnis bei Schopenhauer und Eduard von Hartmann // Prima Philosophia. 1997. Bd. 10. H. 1. S. 473—481.
15. Pickel G. Das Mitleid in der Ethik von Kant bis Schopenhauer. Erlangen, 1908.
casuistry, moral principles, the practice of medicine
Trotsak A. I.
Assessment of hepatic volume ex vivo by the formulas of the ultrasound volumetry
The article focuses on determination of the liver volume which is an urgent task for clinical medicine. It is directly connected to the need for an objective quantitative assessment of organ size. The complexity of calculating ... ... valid measurements // Sonography. 2016. Vol. 3. P. 47—52.
13. Childs J. T., Thoirs K. A., Esterman A. J. The development of a practical and uncomplicated predictive equation to determine liver volume from simple linear ultrasound measurements of the liver ...
The Amber Industry: Development Сhallenges and Combating Amber Trafficking in the Baltic Region
This article considers the current state and prospective development of the amber industry in the Baltic Sea region. The authors identify the main obstacles ... ... amber extraction and trafficking. The authors focus on the relevant law enforcement practices and hold that administrative sanctions for unauthorised amber extraction and... ... (doświadczenia litewskie) Archiwum Medycyny Sądowej I Kryminologii, Archives of Forensic Medicine and Criminology, Vol. 66,no. 3, p. 182—210.
22. Malevski, G., Kurapka, V...
The ultrasound volumetry: selecting optimal formula based on linear liver dimensions (ex vivo study)
The authors aim to identify the most optimal formula for calculating the volume of liver based on its linear size ex vivo. The authors measured liver volume in thirty-three ... ... liver: an intra and inter-rater reliability study // Australian journal of ultrasound in medicine. 2014. Vol. 17, № 3. P. 113—119.
11. Childs J. T., Esterman A. J., Phillips... ... 3. P. 47—52.
13. Childs J. T., Esterman A. J., Thoirs K. A. The development of a practical and uncomplicated predictive equation to determine liver volume from simple...
Use of the genetic algorithm for devising a formula for liver volumetry
The authors propose a method of liver volumetry using anthropometric data and the data obtained during an ultrasound ... ... liver: an intra and inter-rater reliability study // Australian journal of ultrasound in medicine. 2014. Vol. 17(3). P. 113—119.
10. Childs J. T., Esterman A. J., Phillips... ... 3. P. 47—52.
12. Childs J. T., Esterman A. J., Thoirs K. A. The development of a practical and uncomplicated predictive equation to determine liver volume from simple...
Estimating the accuracy of standard volume calculations using liver volumetry
This article estimates the accuracy of various formulas used to calculate the standard volume of the liver. The authors ... ... chosen as producing the most accurate results and as the most adequate for the use by a practicing ultrasound specialist. The deviation percentage of results obtained using... ... liver: an intra and inter-rater reliability study // Australian journal of ultrasound in medicine. 2014. Vol. 17, № 3. P. 113—119.
4. Childs J. T., Esterman A. J., Phillips...
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
Earliest studies into the influence of the sea on the economy and settlement structure date back to the mid-19th century.... ... Ocean, Geografiya okeana: teoriya, praktika, problemy [Geography of the ocean: theory, practice, problems], Leningrad, p. 148—161. (In Russ.)
22. Regions of Russia. 2016... ... (accessed 11.02.2017).
52. Schubel, J. R., Carolyn, L. 2000, The Emergence of Megacities, Medicine and Global Survival, Vol. 6, no. 2, p. 107—110.
53. Small, C. 2004, Global...
Measurement of liver volume using imaging techniques of various modalities
Evaluation of liver volume is of great importance in the management of certain liver diseases and systemic disorders involving the liver.... ... liver: an intra and inter-rater reliability study // Australian journal of ultrasound in medicine. 2014. Vol. 17(3). P. 113—119.
16. Childs J. T., Esterman A. J., Phillips... .... P. 296—306.
17. Childs J. T., Esterman A. J., Thoirs K. A. The development of a practical and uncomplicated predictive equation to determine liver volume from simple...
Challenges of the methodological approaches to the measurement and the evaluation of liver size
... size, but are not accurate enough to detect a small increase. Accurate measurement of the liver by sonography is particularly relevant when a patient is suspected to have... ... исследования. 2013. № 7. С. 445—450.
20. Abraham D., Silkowski C., Odwin C. Emergency Medicine Sonography: Pocket Guide to Sonographic Anatomy and Pathology. Jones and Bartlett... ... adults // J. Gerontol. 1986. Vol. 41, № 1. P. 36—39.
24. Clinical sonography: a practical guide / ed. by R. C. Sanders, T. C. Winter. III, T. Bieker [et al.]. Lippincott...
Personalized prophylactics of periodontal diseases of the Kaliningrad district population
... to their organization, development and planning for preventing the development of pathology of the periodontium and improving the effectiveness of therapeutic manipulations for reducing complications.
1. Абаев З. М., Домашев Д. И., Антидзе М. ... ... пародонта : учеб. пособие. Иркутск, 2015.
11. Giannobile W. V., Kornman K. S., Williams R. C. Personalized medicine enters dentistry: what might this mean for clinical practice? // J. Am Dent Assoc. 2013. Vol. 144(8). P. 874—876.
12. Stoyell K. A., Mappus J. L., Gandhi M. A. Clinical efficacy ...
The modelling of postmortem heat transfer and estimating the time of death
... Low. 1969. Vol 9. P. 178—182.
17. Marshall T. K., Hoare F. E. Estimating the time death. The rectal cooling after death and its mathematical expression // J. Forens. Sci. 1962. Vol. 7. P. 56—81.
18. Murakami S., Jin H., Furusama M. et al. On the postmortem rectal temperature (Japanese) // Hoigaku no Jissai to Kenkyu (Practice and Research of Forensic Medicine).1957. Vol. 4, № 1. P. 7—19.
19. Sellier K. Determination of the time since death by extrapolation of the temperature decrease curve // Acta Med. Leg. Soc. 1948. № 2. P. 279—301.
20. The estimation time since death in the early postmortem ...
On the role of education in health protection and the development of health behaviour by children and youth
This article examines the role of education in the development of health behavior by groups and individuals. The author ... ... 1972. P. 31,
Behavior and Health Education: theory, research, and practice / Glanz K., Rimer B.
K., Viswanath K., editors. 4th ed. — San Francisco... ....
Health Education in the Mid-1970s: State of the Art. In Preventive Medicine USA. N.
Y.: Prodist, 1976.
behavior, educational institution...