Local border traffic as an efficient tool for developing cross-border cooperation
... of the Kaliningrad region], 2015, RUGRAD.EU, available at: http://rugrad.eu/news/765701/ (accessed 12.05.2015).
13. Dudzinska, K., Dyner, A.-M. 2013, Mestnoe prigranichnoe peredvizhenie s Kaliningradskoj oblast'ju — zadachi, vozmozhnosti i ugrozy [The local border traffic with the Kaliningrad region — challenges, opportunities and threats], Policy Paper, no. 29 (77), Ocotober, available at: https://www.pism.pl/files/?id_plik=15092 (accessed 21.05.2015).
14. Kolosov, V. A. 2004, Kak izuchat' novoe pogranich'e ...
Local border traffic and the development of retail trade in the Kaliningrad region and Polish borderlands
... Traffic in the Context of Russia-EU Relations, Balt. Reg., no. 3, p. 88—99. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2014-3-8.
6. Dudzinska, K. Dyner, A. M. 2013, Mestnoe prigranichnoe peredvizhenie s Kaliningradskoj oblast'ju – zadachi, vozmozhnosti i ugrozy [The local border traffic with Kaliningrad region - challenges, opportunities and threats], Policy Paper, no. 29, available at: https://www.pism.pl/files/?id_plik=15092 (accessed 23.04.2015).
7. Kretinin, G., Ostashkova, Т. 2012, Maloe prigranichnoe peredvizhenie kak ...
Local Border Traffic as a Form of Visa Liberalisation and Territorial Development
... the Kaliningrad region, Germany, Poland, and Lithuania. In their analysis, the authors rely mostly on primary sources: intergovernmental agreements on simplified border traffic, border-crossing statistics for the Kaliningrad region in the framework of the local border traffic, expert interviews, and related analytic reports. Specifically, local border traffic is viewed as the most effective form of interaction in the field of visa regime simplification and border territory development. An assessment of the positions ...
The intensity of population movements through the Russian- Polish border after the suspension of the local border traffic mechanism: 2016 outcomes
... form of cross-border cooperation. On the border between the Russian Federation and the Republic of Poland this mechanism worked from 2012 to 2016, and provided for a significant intensification of mutual border-crossing. In this case the suspension of the local border traffic regime on the Polish side, as well as the regime itself, caused a mixed reaction among both Polish and Russian regional experts and specialists. The article provides the analysis of the mutual intensity of the Russian-Polish border crossing in ...
The facilitation of freedom of movement between Russia and the European Union: prospects and legal issues
... Soglashenie ot 18.09.2007 goda mezhdu Kabinetom ministrov Ukrainy i Pravitel'stvom Vengrii o pravilah mestnogo pogranichnogo dvizhenija [Agreement of 18.09.2007 between the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and the Government of
Hungary to the rules of the local border traffic], Vseukrainskij juridicheskij portal [All-Ukrainian Legal Portal], available at: http://jurconsult.net.ua/zakony/zakon_show. php?zakon_id=2327&dbname= laws_rus_2007 (accessed 19 June 2008).
11. Agreement between the Government of the Kingdom ...
Polish-Russian Small Border Traffic in the Context of Russia-EU Relations
... http://www. tvpparlament. pl/aktualnosci/polskakaliningrad-odczerwca-bez-wiz/5885914 (дата обращения: 02.02.2012).
10. Regulation (EC) No 1931/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 December 2006 laying down rules on local border traffic at the external land borders of the Member States and amending the provisions of the Schengen Convention. URL: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2006:405:0001:0022:EN:PDF (дата обращения: 01.02.2012).
11. Regulation ...
The foreign policy of Poland and the Kaliningrad region in 1989—2012
... Poland and the Kaliningrad Region is conducted, inter alia, through euroregional structures functioning in the border areas. The analysis of this issue is vital for further cooperation in the Polish-Russian borderland, especially after the conclusion of the local border traffic agreement in 2012. The authors come to a conclusion that the implementation of the local border traffic agreement can improve cross-border relations but it will not significantly change the role of the Kaliningrad region in the Polish foreign ...
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
... współpracy transgranicznej w procesie integracji europejskiej. In: Woźniak, M. G. (ed.) Spójność ekonomiczna a modernizacja regionów transgranicznych, p. 95—105.
32. Kretinin, G. V., Mironyuk, D. A., Tarasov, I. N., Kuznetsova, T. Y. 2016, Dialogue of the borderland: from Euro Regions to Local Border Traffic. Political and geographical aspects, International Journal of Environmental & Science Education, Vol. 11, no. 17, p. 10485—10492.
33. Lepik, K.-L. 2009, Euroregions as mechanisms for strengthening crossborder cooperation in the Baltic Sea region,...
Cross-border Tourism in the Russian Northwest: General Trends and Features of Development
... cooperation between Polandand THE Kaliningradoblast ofthe Russian Federation // Quaestiones geographicae, 2010.29(4). P. 75—82.
21. Regulation (EC) No 1931/2006 of the EuropeanParliament and of the Council of 20 December 2006 laying down rules on local border traffic at the externallandbordersoftheMemberStatesand amending the provisions of the Schengen Convention,
Official Journal of the European Union L 405, 12-30-2006. URL: http://eurlex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2006:405:0001:0022:EN:PDF.Цит....
Problems and Prospects of Cross-Border Cooperation in Tourism between Russia and Europe
... PhD thes. 28 p.
12. Dragileva, I. I., Anisovich, I. I., Palmovsky, Т. 2013, Vlijanie mestnogo prigranichnogo peredvizhenija na razvitie transgranichnogo turizma mezhdu Respublikoj Pol'sha i Kaliningradskoj oblast'ju Rossijskoj Federacii [Influence of local border traffic on the development of cross-border tourism between the Republic of Poland and the Kaliningrad region of the Russian Federation], Nauka i turizm: strategii vzaimodejstvija [Science and tourism: cooperation strategy], digest of articles, no. 2,p. 65—73.
The Role of Tourism in the Development of Russia’s Northwestern Border Regions
... 2014. Turistskoe regionovedenie: Vliyanie regionalnoy integracii na mirovoy turistskiy rynok [Tourist regional studies: the impact of regional integration on the world tourist market], Moscow, p. 176.
4. Bolychev, O., Gumenyuk, I., Kuznetsova, T. 2015, Local border traffic and the development of retail trade in the Kaliningrad region and Polish borderlands, Balt. Reg., no.4 (26), p. 135—149. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2015-4-8.
5. Generalnaya shema razmescheniya ob’ektov I infrastruktury turizma v razvitie Shemy territorialnogo ...
Cross-border cooperation in tourism between the Warmian-Masurian voivodeship and the Kaliningrad region
... agreements on international cooperation were signed. As of today, a high emphasis is placed on cross-border cooperation between the Warmian-Masurian voivodeship and the Kaliningrad region, which is manifested in a series of partner agreements and contracts. The local border traffic agreement between the Kaliningrad region and selected areas of the Republic of Poland should give an additional impetus for the developmentof the economies, services sectors, and tourism industries of the border territories and facilitate the ...
The Youth in Kaliningrad, Gdansk and Klaipeda: Geopolitical Vision of the World, Identity and Images of the Other
... Europe is complicated by the uncertainty of the EU-Russia relations. Young residents of Gdansk and Klaipeda reproduce dated stereotypes, and their interest in the Kaliningrad region is limited. However, as the experience of the other countries suggests, local border traffic between the Kaliningrad region and the neighbouring Polish voivodeships can contribute to the improvement of mutual images. Long-lasting eforts to diversify cooperation and promote a positive image of Kaliningrad in the neighbouring Polish regions can prove worthwhile....
Poland’s Foreign Policy Mechanisms: Legal Framework and Policy Analysis
... Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Wrocławskiego.
12. Mażewski, L. 2009, Prowadzenie polityki zagranicznej w Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej [Conducting foreign policy in the Republic of Poland], RPEiS, p. 3.
13. Pismo Marszałka Struka ws. małego ruchu granicznego [The letter of Marshal Struk about local border traffic], 2016, Dziennik Bałtycki, available at:
(accessed 20 August 2016).
14. Pomianowski, J. 2012, Priorytety polskiej polityki zagranicznej ...