Kant über Sein und Zeit und Denken und Sein. Selbsterkenntnis durch Selbstaffektion
... Urteilstafel. 2. Auflage. Berlin: Verlagsbuchhandlung von R. Schoetz.
Rosefeldt, T., 2000. Das logische Ich. Kant über den Gehalt des Begriffes von sich selbst. Berlin: Philo.
Cartesian tradition, Kant, self-knowledge, self-affection, logical structure, temporal structure, human existence, Heidegger
Action-thoughts and the genesis of time in linguistic semiosis
The genesis of time is explained in the spirit of constructivism combined with the activity approach to cognition. The cardinal temporal categories of present, past, and future are discussed in terms of action-thoughts understood as elementary units of activity whose structure is determined by linguistic semiosis. Husserl’s tripartite model of the phenomenology of time (prime perception, retention, protention) is applied to the analysis of the subject’s experience of his actions. It is demonstrated that, while ...
Ch. Dickens’s A Christmas Carol: the axiology of holiday time
The focus of this article is on the cognitive structure and means of verbalisation of the temporal and atemporal layers in Charles Dickens's depiction of Christmas in his novella «A Christmas Carol». In the complex structure of the holiday concept, past and present become intrinsically blended, Christmas time being a manifestation of eternity....
‘Many years to the invincible’: The axiological meanings of the spatial and temporal images in Boris Pasternak’s poem ‘Neoglyadnost’/’ Spanlessness’
This article is an attempt to expose and analyse the chronotopical structure of Boris Pasternak's poem ‘Neogliadnost’/’Spanlessness’, written in 1944. The axiological meaning of spatiotemporal ... ... Russian language and culture. It is argued that the poem’s key value-laden motif, victory, is introduced in the text in three temporal domains. Two of them — the planes of the historical past and present — belong to the sphere of time. They are intrinsically ...
Some aspects of time verbalisation in the English and Russian languages
... Gyseghem N., Vandenberghe R. et al. Modelling vague lexical time expressions by means of fuzzy set theory // Journal of Quantitative Linguistics.1994. Vol. 1, № 3. P. 189—194.
30. Evans V. The meaning of time: polysemy, the lexicon and conceptual structure// Journal of Linguistics. 2005. Vol. 41, № 1. P. 33—75.
31. Haspelmath M. From space to time. Temporal Adverbials in the World’s Languages.München, 1997.
32. Lakoff G., Turner M. More than cool reason. Chicago ; L., 1989.
33. Mieder W. Dictionary of American proverbs. N. Y. ; Oxford, 1992.
34. Pérez Hernández L. Metaphor-based ...
Edward Stachura’s existential character and the Polish wedding chronotope
This article analyses the spatial and temporal structure of Edward Stachura’s short story “The Wedding” in an intertextual dialogue with Sta-nislaw Wyspianski’s play of the same name and in the existential literary-philosophical context. The author focuses on the problem of relations between ...
The Effect of Migration on Latvia’s Sex and Age Composition
... age composition across Latvia and its largest cities. The authors consider hypothetical transformations in the country’s age structure in 2000—2015 in the case of zero net migration. The study uses the cohort component methods and considers the actual ... ... rates. The analysis of the results obtained for the population of Latvia and its individual cities makes it possible to identify temporal and age/space features of migration. A comparison of the official data with net migration rates calculated for different ...
The pragmatic functions of culture-specific words in a retrospective discourse
The author analyses the linguistic and pragmatic aspects of retrospective discourse which is structured by various means including culture-specific words. The author offers a systematized classification of these words depending on the effect these words produce on the reader. Special attention is paid to anthroponyms, toponyms, and temporal markers accumulating information which is important to the reader.
1. Каменская О. Л. Текст и коммуникация. М., 1990.
2. Прозоров В. В. Читатель и литературный процесс. Саратов,...
The symbols of the temporary and timeless in B. Pasternak’s poem Sparrow Hills
This article deals with the 'time' concept in Boris Pasternak's poem “Sparrow Hills” and its English translation by Eugene M. Kayden. The focus is placed on implicitness as a basic feature of the semantic structure of a poetic text. The poem's main image – Pentecost (“Whitsun”) – proves to be a manifestation of eternity in the realm of time. In the English translation, this broad temporal context is lost.
1. Алефиренко Н. Ф. Событийная синергетика имплицитности текста в лингвопоэтическом освещении // Вестник ТГГПУ. 2011. № 1 (23). С....
Griphonyms as a subject of linguistic research
... the imagination of game developers and having no analogues in reality. Obligatory and optional features of griphonyms are revealed, their systematization and classification are carried out. The authors highlight the semantic features and analyze the structural components of grifonyms. The dependence of the formation of nominations of game characters on the temporal factor is established.
Семантика имен собственных. Денотация и коннотация. Обзор исследований // Интерэкспо Гео-Сибирь. 2016. Т. 6,...
The Denominational Space of Modern Sweden: Christianity
This article considers spatial and temporal diffusion of Christian values in Sweden and examines the features of the country’s confessional space. The work aims ... ... that has a profound effect on worldview in a society. The article describes the transformation of territorial and canonical structure of Christian denominations in Sweden. It is argued that, despite secularisation of Swedish society, religion remains ...
The Evolution, or Seasonal and Interannual Variability, of the Diurnal Variation of Hydrometeorological Fields in the Southern Baltic Sea
... Oceanographic Datacentre (BSH / DOD (M41)) in 2002—2016. Alongside meteorological elements, we studied the temperature Tw and the salinity S of the upper sea layer. Using our own time series model, we estimated the contributions of each mode to the total temporal variability. In the article, we examine the intrannual and interannual variability of the specific contribution of the daily component of hydrometeorological elements. We show that the time series structure (including the daily component) for the hydrometeorological elements in the southern Baltic Sea depends both on the location of the station and on the nature of each meteorological element.
1. Абрамов Р. В. Суточный ход ...
A literary image as a cognitive phenomenon
16. Johnson M. The body in the mind: The bodily basis of meaning, imagination, and reason. Chicago, 1987.
17. Miall D. S. Temporal Aspects of Literary Reading // Investigations Into the Phenomenology and the Ontology of the Work of Art / еd. by P.... ... fiction: Cognition, culture, and complexity / ed. by A. Richardson, E. Spolsky. N. Y., 2004. P. 1—29.
19. Smith G. Film structure and the emotion system. Cambridge, 2003.
20. Stockwell P. Cognitive Poetics. An Introduction. L. ; N. Y., 2002.
Chrononyms characterisitics in O. Henry’s short story Hearts and Crosses
... in a short story by O'Henry. The author identifies chronopuncture, chronometric and chronological markers and highlights their functions in the text. The lexical means of chronopuncture, indicating the specific time of the event, dominate in the text structure. These lexical means include indefinite, relatively definite and absolutely definite chronopuncture markers, which help the readers to orient themselves in the temporal continuum of the narrative text.
1. Арутюнова Н. Д. Время: модели и метафоры // Логический анализ языка. Язык и время. М., 1997. С. 51‒ 61.
2. Беседина Н. А. Морфологически ...
Lutheranism in Finland: past and present
The article focuses on the spatial and temporal differentiation of Lutheranism in Finland. The study aims to identify historical and geographical features of the development ... ... religion tends to strongly affect the system of values and worldview prevalent in society. The article describes the administrative structure transformation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Finland. It is argued that Finnish Lutheranism emerged in 1923....
Some remarks on the concept and function of Kant’s theory of schematism in the Critique of Pure Reason
... Wissenschaft. Festschrift für Klaus Düsing zum 65. Geburtstag. München, Karl Alber. P. 211—220.
4. Caimi, M. 2012, The logical structure of time according to the chapter on Schematism. In: Kant-Studien, 103. Berlin. P. 415—428.
5. Cohen, H. 1918, Kants ... ... Erfahrung bei Kant. Berlin: De Gruyter.
schema, schematism, categories, imagination, Critique of Pure Reason, homogeneity, temporal determination
Caimi M. (translated from the English by A. I. Trotsak, edited by V. O. Belonogova and V. A. Chaly)
Migration Flows in Europe: Space and Time Transformation
... migration and migration localisation at the national and regional levels makes it possible to identify key trends in the spatial and temporal transformation of this phenomenon on the European continent. Calculations suggest that an increase in migration has not ... ... 44, Vol. 3, p. 543—568.
18. Hooghe, M., Trappers, A., Meuleman, B., Reeskens, T. 2008, Migration to European countries: A structural explanation of patterns, 1980—2004, International Migration Review, T. 42, Vol. 2, p. 476—504.
19. Kofman, E. ...
Kant über inneren Sinn, Zeitanschauung und Selbstaffektion
... Autographen und Dokumente zu Kants Leben, Schriften und Vorlesungen. Hamburg: Felix Meiner, pp. 1-30.
Caimi, M., 2012. The Logical Structure of Time According to the Chapter on the Schematism. Kant-Studien, 103(4), pp. 415-428.
Van Cleve, J., 1999. Problems ... ... Kommentar zu Kants Kritik der reinen Vernunft. Band 2. Stuttgart: Spemann.
Valaris, M., 2008. Inner Sense, Self-Affection, & Temporal Consciousness in Kant’s Critique of Pure Reason. Philosophers’ Imprint, 8(1), pp. 1-18.
Wenzel, C. H., 2005. Spielen ...
The Conjunction Functions of the Particle tolko: A Conjunction Particle vs a Conjunction Analogue
... conjunction particle and a conjunction conjunctive. The analysis of the functions of the lexeme tolko (without considering the temporal meanings) revealed an interesting pattern. The lexeme’s functional semantics of the connector stems from four potential ... ... past and the resultant meaning. Voprosy yazykoznaniya [Issues of linguistics], 1, pp. 53—73.
21. Lyapon, M. V., 1982. The structure of the relationship and the situational conditions for its implementation in a complex sentence. In: Russkii yazyk: ...
Similarities and differences in curricula of a bachelor’s degree in oceanology at the universities in St Petersburg, Klaipeda, and Kaliningrad
... sinopticheskom diapazone prostranstvenno-vremennyh masshtabov [The dynamics of the Baltic Sea in the synoptic range of spatial and temporal scales], 2007, Saint Petersburg, Gidrometeoizdat, 354 p.
10. Ivanov, V. A., Pokazeev, K. V., Sovga, Ye. Ye. 2006, Zagrjaznenie ... ... 2006—2010 years.]
35. Federov, К. N. 1983, Fizicheskaja priroda i struktura okeanicheskih frontov [The physical nature and structure of oceanic fronts], Leningrad, Gidrometeoizdat, 296 p.
36. Chinapah, V., Lefsted, Ya.-I., Weiler, G. 1990, Razvitie ...
Approaches to the Definition of the Baltic Sea Region
... Fedorov, G. M., Mikhailov, A. S., Kuznetsova, T. Yu. 2017, The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region, Balt. Reg., Vol. 9, no. 2, p. 4—18. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2017-2-1.
26. Dolina dolnej Wisły,... ... rzecz rozwoju turystyki morskiej, Zeszyty Naukowe Akademii Morskiej w Gdyni, no. 77, p. 27—40.
44. Kurt, S. 2016, Analysis of Temporal Change Taking Place at the Coastline and Coastal Area of the South Coast of the Marmara Sea, Gaziantep University Journal ...