Spatial Planning in the European Union: Practices to Draw on in Russia
... ideas and practices developed in certain conditions and their adaptation to the needs of a different set of conditions in order to attain similar goals using the components of the transferred technique, model, or policy. We present a classification of spatial planning systems. We show how civil society is being involved in spatial planning in the EU and Russia. We stress the need to draw on the EU spatial planning experience, in particular, the involvement of civil society in project evaluation. At the same time, it ...
Baltic Cooperation in Marine Spatial Planning
... the beginning of the 21st century, the integrated management of coastal zones and marine spatial planning emerged as a new area of international cooperation. Despite intensive theoretical work on the mentioned concepts, the development of a harmonised spatial planning in the Baltic Sea region is complicated by the complex nature of the problem, a relatively intensive exploitation of marine resources, diverse interests of the stakeholders, and differences in national institutional systems. We describe the key stages of the process, which is regulated by the EU standards on the one hand and affected by the activity of such organisations as VASAB and HELCOM, on the other. In this article, we examine basic documents defining the principles ...
Structural and Functional Characteristics of the Spatial Development of Rural and Urban Areas in the Northwestern Economic District
This article is dedicated to the problem of increasing spatial polarisation in the population distribution systems of the Leningrad, Novgorod, and Pskov regions. The author examines the impact of development and distribution of factors of production on demographic processes and trends in the transformation of the population distribution system. Based on an ...
The Swedish model of spatial planning: Functions, problems, and solutions
... 2009.№ 1. С. 42—45.
11. Территориальное планирование: новые функции, опыт, проблемы, решения : cб. ст. / под ред. А. И. Чистобаева. СПб., 2009.
12. Promoting Spatial Development by Creating COMmon MINdscapes. II. Planning System of Sweden. URL: http://commin.org/upload/Sweden/SE_Planning_System_in_English.pdf (дата обращения: 11.04.2013).
13. Бабынина Л. Страны Северной Европы и дифференциация в ЕС // Современная ...
Key Directions of Sectoral and Spatial Changes in the Russian Industry
... production forms serving as ‘growth poles’ and becoming elements of the emerging framework for national production. This methodology makes it possible to develop new approaches, methods, and principles for analyzing the transformation of the national spatial and industrial system during economic transition. Current factors, features, patterns and trends in the transformation of national industrial systems are identified; a mechanism for devising and implementing a more structured industrial policy in Russia is developed
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
... landscape transformation is based on the widespread interest in this topic from Russian and international researchers. Environmental approaches, which gained currency at the legislative level elsewhere in Europe, are virtually absent in the Russian system of spatial planning. This results in the emergence of and increase in the number of nature management conflicts at the regional and local levels and creates problems for using advanced international experience in problem solving. This study aims to establish ...
Strategic perspectives for the territorial development of the Baltic Sea Region
... Region. Bonn 2009:8/9. P. 547—560.
Blažauskas N., Fedorov G., Klimenko N.
et al. Potentials of the east — Baltic States, Russia and Belarus // Ibid. P. 569—586.
Cieślak A., Jakubowska P.
et al. Compendium on Maritime Spatial Planning systems in the Baltic Sea Region countries. Warsaw, Gdansk, 2009.
Doctrine of the Russian Federation to the year 2020. Approved by the President of the Russian Federation on 27 July 2001.
Long Term Perspective for the Territorial ...
Equivocality in Delineating the Borders of a Cluster: The Baltic’s Case
Increasing competition between states striving to integrate into the global economic system has created a need for a spatially targeted regional policy as a means of boosting national competitiveness. The regional polarisation approach, which seeks to create new and support the existing nodes of a regional economic system — clusters, technopoles, industrial districts,...
Spatial planning in the European Union and the Russian Federation
... spatial planning is rather low. The authors find it necessary to adopt EU practices of urban planning in view of the Russian spatial potential.
1. Vladimirov, V. V., Naimark, N. I. 2002, Problemy razvitija teorii rasselenija v Rossii [Problems of development ... ... Kosarev, A. V. 2011, Territorial'nye rekreacionnye sistemy v rossijskom zakonodatel'stve: analiz i ocenka [Territorial recreation systems in the Russian legislation: analysis and evaluation]. In: Kaledin, N. V., Chistobaev, A. I. (eds.),
Trade Liberalisation and its Impact on Regional Development: Theoretical and Experimental Studies
... available at:
18. Fujita, M., Krugman, P. R., Venables, A. 2001, The spatial economy: Cities, regions, and international trade, MIT press.
19. Golub, S. S., Hsieh, C.-T. 2000, Classical Ricardian ... ... adjustment to trade liberalization, Regional Science and Urban Economics, Vol. 28, no. 4, p. 419—444.
23. Henderson, J. 1982, Systems of cities in closed and open economies, Regional Science and Urban Economics, Vol. 12, no. 3, p. 325—350.
Demographic change in Germany and reversal of spatial ageing patterns
... is typical for the fate of (suburban) housing areas with homogenous populations under conditions of ageing and shrinking if spatial mobility in ageing population groups is declining.
1. Bucher, H., Schlömer, C. 2008. BBR-Berichte Kompakt, № 2, pp.... ..., F.-J. 2002. Urbanization in Germany Before and After Unification. In: H. S. Geyer. (ed.). International Hand-Book of Urban Systems,pp. 147—184.
5. Kemper, F.-J. 2004. Regional Studies, № 38, pp. 659—678.
6. Spangenberg, M., Kawka, R. 2008. ASG ...
Territorial community local spaces
... Ratinho T., Henriques E. The role of science parks and business incubators in converging countries: Evidence from Portugal // Technovation. 2011. № 30. P. 278—290.
Mikhailov A. S.
spatial networking, regional networking, territorial community, spatial embeddedness, organized cluster, local production system
The boundaries of the territorial community
The study clarifies the concept of spatial networking inherent of various forms of interactions within the territorial socio-economic system of a region. The author offers a classification of spatial networks, identifies and describes types of spatial boundaries of different types of territorial communities: geographic, organizational, cognitive, cultural, institutional, social and technological. The complex of factors and conditions that ...
Structural Changes in the Economy of the Russian Northwest: Spatial Dimension
... kind of entrepreneurship drives regional development in European non-core regions? A literature review on empirical entrepreneurship research, European Planning Studies, no. 21, p. 1095—1127.
12. Doloreux, D., Dionne, S. 2008, Is regional innovation system development possible in peripheral regions? Evidence from the case of La Pocatiere, Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, no. 20, p. 259—283.
13. Gardiner, B., Martin, R. L., Tyler, P. 2013, Spatially unbalanced growth in the British economy. Journal of Economic Geography, 13, p. 889—928.
14. Isaksen, A., Karlsen, J. 2013, Can small regions construct regional advantages? The case of four Norwegian regions. European Urban and Regional ...
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
... research on network cooperation is regional integral geoinformation systems (GIS). Modern GIS are successfully used in related fields, such as environmental and climate studies, geology, urban studies, and serve as rather efficient tools of analysing spatial objects and phenomena. One of such systems has been developed and is successfully functioning at the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, which makes it possible to use it in studying network cooperation in the framework of crossborder development with the involvement of Kaliningrad ...
On the relation between spatial concepts, strategic and territorial planning in the Russian Federation in the context of the development of the Kaliningrad / Vistula Lagoon region
Kaliningrad / Vistula Lagoon is a trans-border (it includes border territory of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Poland), maritime (combines a water body, and a land area) territorial system, which requires a special attitude to coordination between between the concepts of spatial, territorial and strategic planning. The article studies the issues of spatial, territorial and strategic planning in the modern management practice in Russia and in the region of Kaliningrad / Vistula Lagoon in particular. The research focuses ...
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
The uniqueness of a territorial socio-economic system lies in the specific features of spatial networking of economic entities that form clusters of excellence and ensure the competitiveness of the entire system. Identifying the key elements of territorial capital is a global challenge faced by modern regional policy. I analyse the background ...
The use and environmental state of the Curonian Lagoon and its coastal zones
... Basingstoke, 2019. Р. 1—21.
32. The Wetland Energy Project. Newsletter. URL:
. uni-greifswald.de/en/index.php (дата обращения: 15.06.2018).
33. Ciesliak A., Jakubowska P., Scibor K. et al. Compendium on Maritime Spatial Planning Systems in the Baltic Sea Region. Warsaw ; Gdansk, 2009.
34. Chubarenko B., Domnin D., Navrotskaya S. et al.Transboundary Lagoons of the Baltic Sea (Chapter 6) // The Diversity of Russian Estuaries and Lagoons Exposed to Human Influence, Estuaries ...
Platform Markets: Their Place in the Theory of Mesoeconomic System: Development and a Challenge to Spatial Studies
... — by locally specific effects. Platforms are replacing economic zoning and clustering on the research agenda.
Gareev T. R.
platform, platform markets, platform economy, network effects, cluster, conglomerate, local economic zone, mesoeconomic system, agglomeration, spatial economics
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... organisational forms of different phenomena and processes. This article examines the use of the “network” concept in socioeconomic geography through identifying the place of this concept in the system of traditional concepts of this branch of geography: spatial system, territorial production complex, and cluster. The interaction between networks on a certain territory at a certain stage of its development comprises the framework of a region as a complex socioeconomic territorial system. The author examines economic ...
Development of technology for publishing very large spatial data volumes using open source systems
The technology of large spatial data volumes pre-processing and publication using different methods to optimize access to the raw data to achieve optimal performance mapping system based on the open source software. The methods for optimizing very large scale spatial data across different scales of data generalization and publication of fragmented images
1. Кошкарев А. В. Аналитический взгляд на GSDI-11// Пространственные данные. 2010. № 1. С. 6—12....
Development of electric road transport: simulation modelling
Electric transport is rapidly gaining popularity across the world. It is an example of technological advancement that has multiple consequences for regional economies, both in terms of the adaptation of production, transport and energy systems and their spatial optimization. The experience of leading economic regions, including countries of the Baltic Sea region, shows that electric transport can potentially substitute traditional transport technologies. Based on an authentic model of system dynamics,...
Russian Socio-Economic Geography: Status, Challenges, Perspectives
... Journal], no. 19.
17. Nosonov, А. М. 2011, Teorii prostranstvennogo razvitija v social'no-jekonomicheskoj geografii [Theories of spatial development in the socio-economic geography], Pskovskij regionologicheskij zhurnal [Pskov regionologichesky Journal], ... ... v subbotu [Monday begins on Saturday], Moscow.
21. Sukhorukov, V. D. 2000, Teorija geoprostranstvennyh sistem [Geospatial Systems Theory], Smolensk, 192 p.
22. Tarhov, S. А. 2013, Social'no-jekonomicheskaja geografija: ejo sushhnost', predmet izuchenija ...
Oscillations, resonances and waves in a non-local medium with sources
... tissue gives off heat in the region of «lower» temperatures. The external influence on a non-local medium is simulated by spatially nonuniform energy source, and we have considered five types of such sources. The analytical solutions are presented ... ... conditions for a transonic transition are indicated for the wave of perturbation in the temperature set. Resonance occurrences in the system «medium — energy source» are studied. The limits of oscillation stability/instability are determined. We found a dimensionless ...
Cooperation between Russia and the EU in the field of innovative development of tourism: the case of the Lithuania — Poland — Russia cross-border cooperation programme
... analiz formirovanija territorial'nyh rekreacionnyh sistem [Regional-economic analysis of the formation of territorial recreation systems], Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg State University Press.
4. Kropinova, E. 2011, The factors affecting the development ... ... V. 2007, Razvitie i prostranstvennaja differenciacija transgranichnogo sotrudnichestva v Baltijskom regione [Development and spatial differentiation of cross-border cooperation in the Baltic region], thesis abstract, Kaliningrad, Immanuel Kant State University ...
Processes of convergence and divergence in the regions of the European Union: features and qualimetry
.... 1996, The Classical Approach to Convergence Analysis, The Economic Journal, Vol. 106, no. 437, July, p. 1019—1036.
14. Dall’erba, S., Le Gallo, J. 2003, Regional Convergence and the Impact of the European Structural Funds Over 1989—1999: A Spatial Econometric Analysis, REAL Discussion Papers.
15. Brasili, C., Gutierrez, L. 2004, Regional Convergence Across European Union, EconPapers: Development and Comp Systems, 0402002.
16. Förster, M., Jesuit, D., Smeeding, T. Regional Poverty and Income Inequality in Central and Eastern Europe: Evidence from the Luxembourg Income Study. In: Kanbur, R, Venables, A. J. (eds), Spatial Inequality and Development, Oxford ...
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... American Society For Information Science And Technology, no. 57(11), p. 1451―1460.
45. Yang, G., Stough, R., Haynes, K. 2008, Spatial and functional clustering: a comparative analysis of the Baltimore and Washington DC metropolitan regions in the US. In: ... ... Innovation and Clusters: Cases and Policies, Edward Elgar, p. 343―358.
clusters, mesoeconomics, mesoeconomic system, regional development
Geography of international clusters in the Baltic region
... prostranstvennym formam mezhdunarodnoj jekonomicheskoj integracii [Cross-border cooperation in the Baltic region — to the new spatial forms of international economic integration], Vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo universiteta [Bulletin of St. Petersburg University],... ... Russian Federation.
Approved by Ministry of Economic Development 26 December 2008 number 20636-AK/d19], 2008, Legal reference system «Consultant Plus».
10. Mikhailov, A. 2013, Development of International Clusters in the Baltic Sea Region, Baltic Region,...
Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
... [Organizational and economic forms of international scientific and technical cooperation], JL, A. A. Zhdanov Leningrad State University.
7. Vasin, V. А., Mindeli, L. E. 2011, Prostranstvennye aspekty formirovanija i razvitija nacional'noj innovacionnoj sistemy [Spatial aspects of the formation and development of the national innovation system], Innovacii [Innovations], no. 11 (157), p. 24—34.
8. Voloshenko, K.Yu. 2012, The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of scientific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects, Balt. Reg., ...
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
... so-called “compression” of social and economic space has been the subject of quite a few studies in the past decades. There are two principle types of compression: communicative, that is, associated with the development of transport and information systems, and physical, manifested in the rapid decrease of the number of new territories to explore. While physical and communicative compression are interrelated, they have different spatial expressions depending on geographical conditions, economic, environmental, historical, and political characteristics of the re-gion. The authors identify the patterns of communicative and physical space com-pression using comparative mapping, ...
Geosituational Modelling of Coastal Marine Systems
... southern parts of the Atlantic and Quiet oceans, Vestnik Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, no. 7, p.142—154. (In Russ.)
3. Dedkov, V. P., Fedorov, G. M. 2006, Prostranstvennoe, territorial'noe i landshaftnoe planirovanie v Kaliningradskoj oblasti [Spatial, territorial and landscape planning in the Kaliningrad region], Kaliningrad, 184 p. (In Russ.)
4. Zhindarev, L. A., Badyukova, E. N., Loukianov, S. A., Solovyova, G. D. 2008, The development of barrier-lagoon Southeast Baltic systems, Oceanology, Vol. 48, no.4, p. 641—647. (In Russ.)
5. Zhindarev, L. A., Ryabkova, O. I., Sivkov, V. V. 2012, Geology and geomorphology of sea coast, Neft' i okruzhayuschaya sreda Kaliningradskoj oblasti [Oil and environment of the Kaliningrad ...
The Kaliningrad Region as a Potential Coastal Transport Cluster
The coastal regions of Russia, which ensure the country’s major export/import transactions, have potential for developing special forms of spatial organisation of regional transport system – transport clusters. This form of spatial organisation is better adapted (in comparison to a transport complex) to the ever-changing conditions of a competitive market. It suggests that all business entities of the territory interact thus increasing ...
Matrix Representation of the Kaliningrad Regional Accounts System: Experimental Development and Modelling Prospects
... Voprosy statistiki [Statistical Issues], no. 2, p. 1—14.
6. Zakharchenko, N. G. 2012, Ispol'zovanie matric social'nyh schetov v modelirovanii struktury jekonomicheskoj sistemy [Using a matrix of social accounts in modeling the structure of the economic system], Prostranstvennaja jekonomika [Spatial Economics], no. 1, p. 69—89.
7. Informacionno-analiticheskij portal BFU im. I. Kanta. Regional'naja jekonomika i upravlenie [Informational and analytical portal Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal
University. Regional economy and management], available ...
Variability of climatic characteristics оver the South-East Baltic coastal waters in the early XXI century
15. Bradtke K., Herman A., Urbański J. A. Spatial and inter-annual variations of seasonal sea surface temperature patterns in the Baltic Sea // Oceanologia. 2010. № 52 (3). P. 345—362.
16. Voss R., Petereit C., Schmidt J. O. et al. The spatial dimension of climate-driven temperature change in the Baltic Sea and its implication for cod and sprat early life stage survival // Journal of Marine Systems. 2012. № 100—101. P. 1—8.
17. Climate change in the Baltic Sea Area: HELCOM thematic assessment in 2013 // Baltic Sea Environment Proceedings. 2013. № 137.
18. Elmgren R., Blenckner T., Andersson A. Baltic Sea management: Successes and ...
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
... process of knowledge creation // Progress in Human Geography. 2004. № 28 (1). P. 31—56. doi: 10.1191/0309132504ph469oa.
16. Caragliu A., Nijkamp P. Space and knowledge spillovers in european regions: The impact of different forms of proximity on spatial knowledge diffusion // Journal of Economic Geography. 2016. № 16 (3). P. 749—774. doi: 10.1093/jeg/lbv042.
17. Coenen L., Asheim B., Bugge M. M., Herstad S. J. Advancing regional innovation systems: What does evolutionary economic geography bring to the policy table? // Environment and Planning C: Politics and Space. 2017. № 35 (4). P. 600—620. doi: 10.1177/0263774X16646583.
18. Cooke P., Boekholt P., Todtling F. The Governance of Innovation ...
Market forms of industrial production organisation as “growth poles” of the economy
... Environment, Progress in Research and Applications. Vol. 1: Industrial systems / ed. by F. E. I. Hamilton, L. G. J. R. Chichester. N. Y. ; Brisbane ; Toronto, 1979. P. 155—186.
12. Gorkin A. P., Smirnyagin L. V. A structural approach to industrial systems in different social and economic environments // Spatial Analysis, Industry and the Industrial Environment. Progress in Research and Applications. Vol. 1: Industrial systems / ed. by F. E. I. Hamilton, L. G. J. R. Chichester. N. Y. ; Brisbane ; Toronto, 1979. P. 25—36.
13. Perroux F. Note on the ...
Problems of the development of pre-agglomeration (semiperipheral) municipalities on the example of the Gvardeysk urban district
... affects both economic and social issues, and therefore there is a need to analyze the ongoing economic and demographic processes in municipalities located at different distances from the agglomeration, with the aim of developing effective tools for spatial development that affect the entire territorial socio- economic system (region) The purpose of this study is to identify the main development problems of a special type of territory — pre-agglomeration territories and to identify possible solutions. Based on the analysis of statistical data, documents of strategic ...
Application of the orbital-angular momentum for spatial separation of atmospheric optical communication lines
The possibility of modernization of atmospheric optical channel by using orbital angular momentum MIMO system has been studied. An assessment of the increase in the performance of the communication channel after modernization is given.
Molchanov S. V., Yakovlev A.S, Aleshenko A. N., Ivanov A. I.
free space optics, energy efficiency, orbital angular ...
The decision of the problem of definition of angular coordinates of object by the method of the maximum credibility
... systems is presented. It is based on positions of the theory of optimum reception. As the accepted message dependence of pressure on an exit radar-tracking the receiver from a corner of scanning is used by the diagramme of an orientation of antenna system. Theoretical positions and results of preliminary modeling calculations are resulted. Possibility of increase in the azimuthal permission of two purposes without change of spatial base of a signal is shown.
Статистическая теория радиотехнических систем: учеб. пособие для вузов. М., 2003.
The transnational territorial transport system of the Baltic Region
... Publications of the European Communities, 185 pp.
8. Towards an integrated Baltic Sea Region: Cities and Regions as drivers for spatial development and integration, VASAB, available at: http://www. vasab.org/east-west-window/documents/WG1_report_final_version_part2_appendix.... ... Oktober 2011).
Gumenyuk Ivan, Melnik Dmitry
Baltic Sea area; regional, transnational and international territorial transport system
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
... Russia’s geostrategic priorities — the coastal zones remain crucial to the new configuration of the country’s settlement system.
1. Kasanko, M., Barredo, J. I., Lavalle, C., McCormick, N., Demicheli, L., Sagris, V., Brezger, A. 2006, Are European ... ... In: Vallega, A. et al. (eds.) Geography, oceans and coasts towards sustainable development, p. 17—116.
6. Berardo, C. 1999, Spatial dynamics of Mediterranean coastal regions, Journal of Coastal Conservation, no. 5, p. 105—112.
7. Makhnovsky, D. E. ...
The coastal factor in spatial development programmes for the municipalities of the Kaliningrad region
... activities is highly polarized along the coastline of the region. Similarly polarized along the coastline is the settlement system, which incorporates both the growing cities of the Kaliningrad agglomeration and areas of low population density, the ... ... общества. 2017. Т. 149, № 6. С. 14—24.
Mikhaylov A. S., Mikhaylova A. A., Kuznetsova T. Y. Coastalization effect and spatial divergence: segregation of European regions // Ocean & Coastal Management. 2018. Vol. 161. Р. 57—65.
The Baltic-Pontic region in the Europe-Eurasia dual system
... disclosing the power interactions in Intermarium, the authors advance an alternative structure-focused model of the Baltic-Pontic system (BPS) as a multidimensional evolving space of heterogeneous interactions, which include cooperation. The authors suggest ... ... interpreting and clarifying historical developments in the area from the late 14th century until the present. The article analyses the spatial, geopolitical and geochronopolitical characteristics of the region, as well as the models of intercivilisational interaction ...
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... 1889, La civilisationet les grands fleuveshistoriques.
44. Nicholls, R. J., Wong, P. P., Burkett, V. R. et al. 2007, Coastal systems and low-lying areas. Climate Change 2007: Impacts, Adaptation and Vulnerability. Contribution of Portnews, available at: ... ... Research, Special issue 121, p. 71—104. DOI:
50. Serra, P., Vera, A., Tulla, A. F. 2014, Spatial and Socio-environmental Dynamics of Catalan Regional Planning from a Multivariate Statistical Analysis Using 1980s and ...
Geodemography of the Saint Petersburg Suburbs
... geographical science. The Saint Petersburg suburbs are of special interest from the perspective of geodemography, which is explained by the significant size of the area — a result of the territory’s historical development. The formation of the settlement system of the Saint Petersburg suburbs started with the foundation of the city, and continues to this day. Today, their spatial structure is shaped by the current administrative border between Saint Petersburg and the Leningrad region — a product of the territory’s development in the Soviet period of Russia’s history. The lengthy process of border formation has given ...
Innovative development of Russian coastal regions: north–south divergence
... fit all of them. One can speak only of general trends. This study focuses on identifying differences between the innovation systems of northern and southern coastal regions within the same country. The geographical scope of the study is four Russian ... ... components are vital for regional innovative development. A statistical assessment is supplemented by a qualitative analysis of spatial patterns of innovation capital accumulation; the agglomeration factor is taken into account. It is shown that northern ...
When and why regional clusters become basic building blocks of modern economy
.... Clusters have become a typical pattern of industrial organization in national economies under their transition to innovation-driven model of growth. We provide an overview of the contribution of various theoretical frameworks (evolutionary theory, spatial development theory, theory of technological change and system innovation, and Porter’s competitiveness theory) to the cluster concept and consider the latter from the perspective of complexity economics. On this basis, we differentiate true clusters from their nominal counterparts and propose three analytical ...
Modern lines of research on rural population distribution systems
.... Heft 3.
12. Wirth P.
Zukunftsorientierte Entwicklungsstrategien im ländlichen Raum der neuen Bundesländer // ProRegio. 1997
Levchnkov A. V., Rumyantseva M. G.
human geography, rural population distribution system, demography, spatial planning.
Coastal agglomerations and the transformation of national innovation spaces
... forward the hypothesis that coastal agglomerations are the most important transformational elements of a national innovation system. Further, I outline and systematise findings dealing with the specifics of innovative processes taking place in coastal ... ... agglomerative and coastal factors. The result of this study is a comparison and assessment of the mutual influence of the two effects of spatial development that translate into the unique identity of coastal zone cities: urbanisation and coastalisation.
Development of geoportal of the center of space services on basis of open systems
... and work with metadata, Geo-Server — for publication of geodata, PostGreSQL — for storage of geodata) and open formats (WMS, WFS, KML) for the publication of geodata was used. Structures of NoSQL tables for storage and management of full text and spatial indexes, and also structure of query to tables are described.
1. Козлов А. В., Брыксин В. М., Назаров И. В. Пример реализации каталога пространственных данных // XII International ...