Spatial Planning in the European Union: Practices to Draw on in Russia
In this article, we employ a systemic-complex methodology to consider the targets, functions, and content of spatial planning in European countries and compare them to urban planning practices in Russia. We analyse concepts and terminology used in spatial planning and related areas — territorial, marine, and underground planning. The article examines the evolution ...
Transboundary spatial planning in the Baltic Sea Region
Region. Region Policy — Inforegio. URL:
VASAB co-operation for spatial planning and development. URL: https://www.kreis-lwl.de.
Spatial Planning for Future Development in the European Union / ULI.
a Framework for Spatial Development in the
Region // Third ...
Baltic Cooperation in Marine Spatial Planning
Marine spatial planning is a relatively new area of cooperation in the Baltic Sea region — a site of long-term joint efforts towards environmental protection and sustainable development. At the beginning of the 21st century, the integrated management of coastal zones ...
The Swedish model of spatial planning: Functions, problems, and solutions
In this study clarification and definition are provided for the bodies responsible for making administrative decisions for territorial development. The regulatory framework of spatial planning is also embodied. The main instruments of spatial planning are shown as different types of plans: Regional plan, Municipal comprehensive plan, Detailed development plan, Special area regulations and Property regulation plan. Particular attention ...
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
The relevance of applied regional studies aimed at solving problems of adapting the nature management and spatial planning system to the current conditions of natural landscape transformation is based on the widespread interest in this topic from Russian and international researchers. Environmental approaches, which gained currency at the legislative level elsewhere ...
Border Position as a Factor of Strategic and Territorial Planning in Russian Regions in the Baltic
... of globalization, Russian border regions can form transborder regions through cooperation with the neighbouring territories of other states. The optimisation of spatial organisation of economy, social sphere, and nature management using the tools of spatial planning is fully justified in the case of transborder regions as well as in that of national ones. However, in Russia, spatial (strategic and territorial) planning does not imply joint development of documents with the border regions of neighbouring ...
Structural and Functional Characteristics of the Spatial Development of Rural and Urban Areas in the Northwestern Economic District
... Reg., no. 1 (11), p. 81—88. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-1-10.
10. Pertsik, Е. N. 2006, Rajonnaja planirovka (territorial'noe planirovanie) [Regional planning (land use planning)], Moscow, 398 p.
11. Skaterschikov, S. V., Chistobaev, А. I. 2014, Spatial planning in the European Union and the Russian Federation, Balt. Reg., no. 1 (19), p. 104—112. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2014-1-9.
12. Sobolev, А. V. 2013, Prostranstvennye osobennosti vlijanija poljarizovannogo razvitija na municipal'nye obrazovanija ...
Model Structure and Content of a Comprehensive Maritime Plan: the Case of Kaliningrad
The need for maritime spatial planning is articulated in the Strategy for Marine Development of the Russian Federation until 2030. However, Russian legislation contains no provisions regulating this field. This article presents the results of a study aimed to devise a methodology ...
Key Strategies of Development of Research Tools and Methods for Marine Spatial Planning
Marine spatial planning has been widely applied in the leading maritime countries. However, it is not so common in Russia, since the relevant legal framework is largely absent. Spatial planning shares a number of features with marine planning, especially when it comes ...
Trade Liberalisation and its Impact on Regional Development: Theoretical and Experimental Studies
... 58, no. 1, p. 1—18.
25. Kanbur, R., Zhang, X. 2005, Fifty years of regional inequality in China: a journey through central planning, reform, and openness, Review of development Economics, Vol. 9, no. 1, р. 87—106.
26. Krugman, P. 1991, Increasing ... ... suggested by the theory of comparative costs. Part I, The Economic Journal, no. 61(244), p. 697—724.
31. Martincus, C. V. 2010, Spatial Effects of Trade Policy: Evidence from Brazil, Journal of Regional Science, Vol. 50, no. 2, p. 541—569.
Spatial planning in the European Union and the Russian Federation
This article analyzes the principles of spatial planning, which form the basis for this type of urban development in the countries of the European Union (EU) and in the Russian Federation. The following principles are considered and compared for both territories: 1) promotion of territorial cohesion ...
Strategic perspectives for the territorial development of the Baltic Sea Region
... discusses issues related to its implementation. Particular attention is paid to Northwest Russia and Kaliningrad region. Promoting innovation clusters, metropolitan networks and urban-rural partnerships, improving accessibility as well as enhancing maritime spatial planning and management are key issues to be solved in transnational cooperation
— Gdansk Declaration. Sixth Conference of Ministers responsible for spatial planning and development in the Baltic Sea Region, Gdansk 19 September ...
The boundaries of the territorial community
... № 34. P. 535—547.
35. Asheim B. T. Industrial districts as ‘learning regions’: A condition for prosperity // European Planning Studies. 1996. № 4. P. 379—400.
36. Asheim B. T. Industrial districts, inter-firm co-operation and endogenous technological ... ...
43. Caragliu A., Nijkamp P. Space and knowledge spillovers in European regions: the impact of different forms of proximity on spatial knowledge diffusion // Journal of Economic Geography. 2016. № 16(3). P. 749—774.
44. Castells M., Hall P. Technopoles ...
Spatial structure and development of settlements in the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
... territorial development], Collection of scientific articles, St. Petersburg, p. 180—186 (in Russ.).
17. Usanov, B.P. 2009, Spatial development, structural structure and features of the St. Petersburg agglomeration, Vestnik grazhdanskikh inzhenerov [Bulletin ... ... Evolution of concepts and models of functional and territorial development of urban agglomerations, Gradostroitel’stvo [Urban planning], no. 1, p. 47—50 (in Russ.).
19. Aksenov, K.E., Brade, I. 2003, Transformational and post-transformational urban space: ...
On the relation between spatial concepts, strategic and territorial planning in the Russian Federation in the context of the development of the Kaliningrad / Vistula Lagoon region
... practice in Russia and in the region of Kaliningrad / Vistula Lagoon in particular. The research focuses on the opportunities of creating mechanisms for coordination and joint work of Russian and Polish partners to provide for common or related programs of spatial planning in the region. The research was carried out by Russian and Polish partners in the framework of the international project "Opportunities and Benefits sharing the Vistula Lagoon", implemented within the "Lithuania — Poland — ...
Marine Spatial Planning: Theoretical Aspects
In this article, I consider marine spatial planning (MSP) as a complex of analyses, calculations, and evaluations aimed to prove feasibility of economic activities and contribute to their development in a certain part of a sea or an ocean. A most likely comprehensive MSP object is an integrated ...
Changes in the Population Distribution and Transport Network of Saint Petersburg
... Geographical Analysis of Population: With Applications to Planning and Business [M], New York, JohnWiley&Sons.
11. Porta, S., Latora, V., Wang, F. H. 2009, Street centrality and densities of retail and services in Bologna, Italy[J], Environ. Plan. B：Plan, no. 12(36), p. 450—465.
12. Qianqian, T., Kaiyu, L., Meiyue, L. 2015, Research on Optimization Strategy of the Urban Spatial Form under the Perspective of Low Carbon—A Case Study of Xi’an city [J], Journal of Low Carbon Economy, no. 4(3), p. 21—27.
13. Timothée, P，Nicolas, L B，Emanuele, S. et al. 2010, A Network Based Kernel Density Estimator Applied to Barcelona ...
The spatial structure of Baltic Sea ferry services
... based on simulation and intelligent transport systems, Transport Problems, vol. 14, no. 2, p. 111—121. doi:
15. Myakinenkov, V. M. 2013, Key Strategies of Development of Research Tools and Methods for Marine Spatial Planning, Balt. Reg., no. 1, p. 71—81. doi:
16. Gumenyuk, I. S., Melnik, D. А. 2012, The transnational territorial transport system of the Baltic Region, Balt. Reg., no. 1, p. 66—71. doi:
The use and environmental state of the Curonian Lagoon and its coastal zones
... Шванковской. Калининград, 2015. С. 6—14.
29. Эдельштейн К. К. Водохранилища России: экологические проблемы, пути их решения. М., 1998.
30. Ehler Ch., Douvere F. Maritime Spatial Planning // Annual Report. 2006. № 13. Р. 56—59.
31. Ehler C., Zaucha J., Gee K. Maritime/Marine Spatial Planning at the Interface of Research and Practice // Maritime Spatial Planning. Basingstoke, 2019. Р. 1—21.
32. The Wetland Energy Project....
Structural Changes in the Economy of the Russian Northwest: Spatial Dimension
...? Towards a differentiated regional innovation policy approach, Research Policy, no. 34, p. 1203—1219.
20. Virkkala, S. 2007, Innovation and networking in peripheral areas — a case study of emergence and change in rural manufacturing, European Planning Studies, no. 15, p. 511—529.
Kolesnikov N., Tolstoguzov O.
economic space transformation, core-periphery, spatial inequality, structure of gross regional product
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
... koncepcii prostranstvennoj jekonomiki [Institutional space in the concept of spatial economics], Prostranstvennaja ekonomika [Spatial economics], no. 1, p. 5—21.
4. Pravila plavanija po vnutrennim vodnym putjam Rossijskoj Federacii sportivnyh parusnyh ... ... XI Obshherossijskij forum «Strategicheskoe planirovanie v regionah i gorodah Rossii» [XI All-Russian Forum "Strategic Planning in Regions and Cities of Russia"], Saint Petersburg, Russia, 2012, available at: http://datis.pro/upload/838/domnina_zhuraxovskaya_gritsenko....
The territorial cohesion as the basis for a balanced territorial policy in the Kaliningrad region
The territorial cohesion concept became a key priority of the European spatial development policy due to the growing awareness of the role of geography in ensuring sustainable regional development. The article is focused on the way of adapting this concept to the Kaliningrad region as a foundation for a sustainable spatial ...
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... and Space, no. 17 (1), p. 87—104.
21. Bathelt, H. 2002, The re-emergence of a media industry cluster in Leipzig, European Planning Studies, no. 10, p. 583—611.
22. Clark, G. L., Tracey, P. 2004, Global Competitiveness and Innovation: An Agent-Centered ... ... governments, available at: http://www.sandag. org/rta/transfer/industrial_clusters. pdf (accessed: 28.10.2014).
spatial system, economic network, cluster
Rural areas of Eastern Germany: modern challenges
... hinder sustainable development of East German rural areas. We analyse agricultural statistics and describe the structure of agricultural enterprises, land-use, and other critical dimensions of agriculture. We discuss pros and cons of modern rural areas spatial planning policy and take a critical look at the current status of rural areas. We also put forward a number of concrete proposals aimed at the development of the area and counteracting the negative trends it is now experiencing. Even taking into account ...
Valuating the appropriation of digital technologies across Russian regions
.... 111, no. 102978. doi:
5. Chang, E., Zhen, F., Cao, Y. 2016, Empirical analysis of the digital divide from the perspective of internet usage patterns: A case study of Nanjing, International Review for Spatial Planning and Sustainable Development, vol. 4, no. 1, p. 49—63. doi:
6. Wang, D., Zhou, T., Wang, M. 2021, Information and communication technology (ICT), digital divide and urbanization: Evidence from Chinese ...
Climate variability in the dynamics of seasonal development of plants in the South-East Baltic
... гидроэкологическая система в условиях изменяющегося климата // Проблемы региональной экологии. 2010. № 1. С. 77—88.
10. Barinova G., Koroleva Yu., Krasnov E. Indicative modeling and spatial evalua-tion of air pollution risk // H. Kremers, A. Susini (eds). Risk models and applica-tions. Collected papers. CODATA — Germany e. V. 2012. P. 23—24.
11. Jentzsch A. Der Frühlingseinzug des Jahres 1893: Nach den phänologischen Beobachtungen ...
Urban planning of Russian urban districts: Practices, problems, solutions
12. Хореев Б. С. Проблемы городов (Урбанизация и единая система расселения в СССР). М., 1975.
Chistobayev A., Visleneva O.
urban development, urban district, agglomeration, spatial planning, urban design.
Problems of the development of pre-agglomeration (semiperipheral) municipalities on the example of the Gvardeysk urban district
... processes in municipalities located at different distances from the agglomeration, with the aim of developing effective tools for spatial development that affect the entire territorial socio- economic system (region) The purpose of this study is to identify ... ... pre-agglomeration territories and to identify possible solutions. Based on the analysis of statistical data, documents of strategic planning of municipalities, as well as programs for the integrated development of transport infrastructure at the level of the ...
On strengthening the territorial differentiation of the rural population and the agrarian sector of the economy in the Russian Federation
... constituent entities of the Russian Federation. Given their essential ekistic and economic characteristics, the author made a typological grouping of regions, which is intended for practical use in the regional policy of the state and in the preparation of spatial and strategic planning documents at the regional level. The author suggests adapting the concept of the Unified Settlement System, developed in the Soviet period, in orfer to improve the regional systems of settlements in Central Russia.
Fedorov G. M.
Spatial development of network entrepreneurial structures of the service industry: a methodology for selecting towns for opening new outlets
This article deals with the phenomenon of genesis and development of network forms in entrepreneurship. Special attention is given to the spatial organization of network entrepreneurial structure’s economic activity under the conditions of geographic broadening of the network interaction scope. The author offers methods of town selection in the process of planning and development of network entrepreneurial structures in terms of locating new retail outlets of chain stores.
Болычев О. Н. Этапы развития и стратегическое планирование торговой сети ...
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
... is, associated with the development of transport and information systems, and physical, manifested in the rapid decrease of the number of new territories to explore. While physical and communicative compression are interrelated, they have different spatial expressions depending on geographical conditions, economic, environmental, historical, and political characteristics of the re-gion. The authors identify the patterns of communicative and physical space com-pression using comparative mapping, ...
Processes of convergence and divergence in the regions of the European Union: features and qualimetry
... Kuznetsov, A. V. (Ans. Ed.), 2009, Regional'naja politika stran ES [The regional policy of the EU], Moscow, IMEMO.
21. Petrakos, G, Rodríguez-Pose, A., Rovolis, A. 2005, Growth, integration, and regional disparities in the European Union, Environment and planning A, Vol. 37 (10), p. 1837—1855.
22. Arbia, G., Piras, G. 2005, Convergence in Per-capita GDP Across European Regions Using Panel Data Models Extended to Spatial Autocorrelation Effects, available at: http://www.isae.it/Working_Papers/WP_Arbia_Piras_n51_2005.pdf (accessed 26 November 2009).
23. Khotulev, A. 2012, Vlijanie regional'nogo investirovanija na processy social'no-jekonomicheskoj integracii ...
Similarities and differences in curricula of a bachelor’s degree in oceanology at the universities in St Petersburg, Klaipeda, and Kaliningrad
2. Benavides, L. G., Arredodo, V. 1992, K novoj paradigme planirovanija obrazovanija [Towards a new paradigm of education planning], Perspektivy. Voprosy obrazovanija [Prospects. Education Matters], Vol. 77, no. ½, pp. 123—136.
3. Bolonskaja deklaracija.... ... morja v sinopticheskom diapazone prostranstvenno-vremennyh masshtabov [The dynamics of the Baltic Sea in the synoptic range of spatial and temporal scales], 2007, Saint Petersburg, Gidrometeoizdat, 354 p.
10. Ivanov, V. A., Pokazeev, K. V., Sovga, Ye. Ye....
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
32. Berglöf, E., Korniyenko, Ye., Plekhanov, A., Zettelmeyer, J. 2009, Understanding the crisis in emerging Europe, Public Policy Review, vol. 6, no. 6, p. 985—1008.
33. Milanovic, B. 1998, Income, Inequality and Poverty during the Transition from Planned to Market Economy, Washington, DC, the World Bank.
34. Karmowska, G., Marciniak, M. 2015, Spatial Diversification of Living Standards in the Former Communist Countries of Central and Eastern Europe and the Balkans, Comparative Economic Research, vol. 18, no. 4, p. 123—138.
35. Kotulewicz-Wisińska, K. 2019, Middle class in modern Poland,...
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
16. Caragliu A., Nijkamp P. Space and knowledge spillovers in european regions: The impact of different forms of proximity on spatial knowledge diffusion // Journal of Economic Geography. 2016. № 16 (3). P. 749—774. doi: 10.1093/jeg/lbv042.
17. Coenen ... ... Advancing regional innovation systems: What does evolutionary economic geography bring to the policy table? // Environment and Planning C: Politics and Space. 2017. № 35 (4). P. 600—620. doi: 10.1177/0263774X16646583.
18. Cooke P., Boekholt P., Todtling ...
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
.... 2020, The strongholds of Russian coastal borderlands: economic dynamics amid geopolitical turbulence. Balt. Reg. 2020. vol. 12, no. 3, p. 89—104. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2020-3-6.
6. Palmowski, T., Tarkowski, M. 2018, Baltic Cooperation in Marine Spatial Planning, Balt. Reg., vol. 10, no. 2, p. 100—113. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2018-2-7.
7. Fischer, J. Alimi, D., Knieling, J. Camara, C. 2020, Stakeholder Collaboration in Energy Transition: Experiences from Urban Testbeds in the Baltic Sea Region, Sustainability,...
Innovative development of rural settlements of the Leningrad region
... of innovation. Edward Elgar Publishing, 2016. doi: 10.4337/9781784710774.
21. Sikora-Fernandez D. Smarter cities in post-socialist country: example of Poland // Cities. 2018. № 78. P. 52—59. doi: doi.org/10.1016/j.cities.2018.03.011.
22. Sun Y. Spatial distribution of patents in China // Regional Studies. 2000. № 34. P. 441—454. doi: doi.org/10.1080/00343400050058693.
23. Uyarra E., Flanagan K. From regional systems of innovation to regions as innovation policy spaces // Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy. 2010. № 28 (4). P. 681—695. doi: doi.org/10.1068/c0961.
Lachininskii S. S., Mikhaylova A. A., Sorokin I. S.
rural areas, agglomeration factor, coastal zone, urbanization, innovation diffusion.
The coastal factor in spatial development programmes for the municipalities of the Kaliningrad region
... projects taking advantage of the coastal factor. In this work, we set out to examine how the coastal municipalities of the region plan to benefit from the coastal factor in terms of socio-economic development. From our analysis of strategic documents and ... ... общества. 2017. Т. 149, № 6. С. 14—24.
Mikhaylov A. S., Mikhaylova A. A., Kuznetsova T. Y. Coastalization effect and spatial divergence: segregation of European regions // Ocean & Coastal Management. 2018. Vol. 161. Р. 57—65.
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
... implications, Romanian journal of regional science, Vol. 8, no. 2, p. 74—83.
3. Pak, A., Majd, F. 2011, Integrated coastal management plan in free trade zones, a case study, Ocean and Coastal Management, no. 54, p. 129—136.
4. Cohen, J. E., Small, Chr., Mellinger,... ... In: Vallega, A. et al. (eds.) Geography, oceans and coasts towards sustainable development, p. 17—116.
6. Berardo, C. 1999, Spatial dynamics of Mediterranean coastal regions, Journal of Coastal Conservation, no. 5, p. 105—112.
7. Makhnovsky, D. E. ...
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... — coastal development corridors, which make an important contribution to the economic development and consolidation of the Baltic macroregion. In transnational macroregions, such typological differences must be taken into account in strategic and spatial planning at the intergovernmental level.
1. Alkhimenko, A. P. 1992, Issues of the regional organization of marine nature management and management of marine complexes. In: Alkhimenko, A. P. (ed.) Regional'naya organizatsiya i upravlenie morekhozyaistvennymi ...
Geosituational Modelling of Coastal Marine Systems
... southern parts of the Atlantic and Quiet oceans, Vestnik Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, no. 7, p.142—154. (In Russ.)
3. Dedkov, V. P., Fedorov, G. M. 2006, Prostranstvennoe, territorial'noe i landshaftnoe planirovanie v Kaliningradskoj oblasti [Spatial, territorial and landscape planning in the Kaliningrad region], Kaliningrad, 184 p. (In Russ.)
4. Zhindarev, L. A., Badyukova, E. N., Loukianov, S. A., Solovyova, G. D. 2008, The development of barrier-lagoon Southeast Baltic systems, Oceanology, Vol. 48, no.4, p. 641—647. (In ...
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... Mezhdunarodnaja jekonomika [Landmarks of Economic Thought, T. 6, International Economics], Moscow, TEIS, p. 549—581.
12. Porter, M. 2003, Konkurencija [Сompetition], Moscow, Izdatel'skij dom «Vil'jams».
13. Shastitko, A. Ye. 2009, Clusters as a Form of Spatial Organisation of Economic Activity: Theory and Practical Observations, Baltic Region, no. 2, p. 7—25. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2009-2-2.
14. Bergman, E., Feser, E. 1999, Industrial and Regional Clusters: Concepts and Comparative Applications, Morgantown,...
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
...., Asheim B. T. Nodes, networks and proximities: On the knowledge dynamics of the Medicon valley biotech cluster // European Planning Studies. 2004. № 12 (7). P. 1003—1018.
21. Delgado M., Porter M. E., Stern S. Defining clusters of related industries ... ... interorganizational networks come from? // American J. of Sociology. 1999. № 104 (5). P. 1439—1493.
26. Hanson A., Rohlin S. Do spatially targeted redevelopment programs spillover? // Regional Science and Urban Economics. 2013. № 43 (1). P. 86—100.
Innovative security of the region: the problem of the formation of the innovation environment of the Kaliningrad region
.... Riflessioni sul distretto industriale marshalliano come concetto socioeconomic // Statoe Mercato. 1989. № 25. P. 111—128.
22. Camagni R. Introduction: from the local «milieu» to innovation through cooperation networks // Innovation networks: spatial perspectives. L., 1991. P. 1—8.
23. Cooke P., Morgan K. The Network Paradigm: New Departures in Corporate and Regional Development // Environment and Planning D: Society and Space. 1993. № 11. P. 543—564.
24. Debresson Ch. Breeding innovation clusters: A source of dynamic development // World Development. 1989. № 17(1). P. 1—16.
25. Effective Regional Innovation Systems. Innovating Regions ...
Kaliningrad Architectural Landscape as a Tourist Attraction
18. Mazurski, K. R. 2000, Geographical perspectives on Polish tourism, Geo-Journal, Т. 50, no. 2—3, p. 173—179. 19. Yi-De, L. 2014, Cultural Events and cultural tourism development: Lessons from the European Capitals of Culture, European Planning Studies, Vol. 22, no. 3, p. 498—514. DOI: 10.1080/09654313.2012.752442, available at: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09654313.2012.752442 (accessed: 30.09.2014).
Kropinova E., Kropinova K.
spatial organisation of tourism; city tourism; tourism economics; architectural landscape; tourist attractiveness; architectural and urban development contest; historical centre of Kaliningrad
A Situational Approach to Strategic Management and Monitoring of Regional and Urban Development
... urban development it is possible to identify the interaction between the managerial process and mechanism; bring together the spatial and activity-related concepts of territorial development; and explain the phenomenon in question from both general and ... ... Atkinson, R. 2010, Evroremont gradostroitel'noj politiki [Eurorepair urban policy], Territorija i planirovanie [Territory and planning], no. 2 (26), p. 21—29.
2. Zhitkov, V. A., Labrents, B. V., Rosenthal, V. О. 2011, Regional'nye Strategii: praktika ...
Geography of inbound tourism and transboundary tourism-and-recreation region-building in Sweden
... outdoor recreation and nature-based tourism in a commercial context: Insights from the Swedish service providers, Journal of Outdoor Recreation and Tourism, no. 17, p. 84—92. doi: 10.1016/j.jort.2017.01.003.
9. Petersson-Forsberg, L. 2014, Swedish spatial planning: A blunt instrument for the protection of outdoor recreation, Journal of Outdoor Recreation and Tourism, no. 5—6, p. 37—47. doi: 10.1016/j.jort.2014.03.003.
10. Lindström, K. N., Larson, M. 2016, Community-based tourism in practice: evidence ...
Coastal and western border centers in the system of large cities of modern Russia: socio-economic and innovation development.
... Kuznetsova T. Yu. The influence of the Sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region // Baltic Region. 2017. № 2. Р. 4—18.
20. Huang J., Lu X. X., Sellers J. M. A global comparative analysis of urban form: Applying spatial metrics and remote sensing // Landscape and urban planning. 2007. № 82 (4). Р. 184—97.
21. Limonov L. E., Nesena M. V. Structural and economic typology of large Russian cities // Regional Research of Russia. 2016. № 6 (2). Р. 144—155.
22. Mikhaylova A. A., Gorochnaya V. V. Innovation diffusion ...
Specific ways to interpret the biblical expressions paradise and hell in the headings of aphoristic definitions
... Repetition-based distinction relies on a figurative statement that repeatedly uses the same word followed by an explanation. Formal signalling defines the lexemes ‘paradise’ and ‘hell’ as elements of objective reality rather than as biblical spatial objects.
1. Апресян Ю. Д. Избранные труды. Лексическая семантика. Синонимические средства языка : в 2 т. Т. 1. М., 1995.
2. Арбатский Д. И. Толкования ...