Digital World Communication аnd Translation
... information and communication technologies (ICTs), and the Internet/Web has broadened the scope of communication globally in ways unprecedented in human history. The “digital world” implies more than the technical and instrumental aspects and usage of technology; it equally involves our tangible human social engagement and interface with the tools and technologies themselves. The relevance of digital studies to translation studies, and vice versa, is substantial. Both fields intrinsically deal with language, information, and communication and are inextricably ...
Innovation Capacity of Russia and the Baltics: a Comparative Approach
... RF ot 20.12.2012 N 2433-r) [On approval of the state program of the Russian Federation, "The development of science and technology" for 2013—2020 (Decree of the RF Government of 20.12.2012 N 2433-p)], legal-reference system "ConsultantPlus".... ... (Government of the Russian Federation on April 25, 2011 N 319)], legal-reference system "GARANT".
16. Regiony Rossii. Social'no-jekonomicheskie pokazateli. 2011 [Regions of Russia. Socio-economic indicators. 2011], 2011, Moscow, Rosstat.
17. Regiony ...
Political technologies and international conflicts in the information space of the Baltic Sea region
... space and information operations aimed at inciting Russophobia and forcing Russia out of the European political process is indicative of the politicisation of social sciences and the humanities and of the mythologisation of the policies of the regional social structures. The conflict must be urgently resolved, since the political technologies, which cause instability in the information space, damage the reputations of all the states involved. To reconcile the differences that underlie the information conflict in the Baltic region it is necessary to take into account common interests....
The boundaries of the territorial community
... socio-economic system of a region. The author offers a classification of spatial networks, identifies and describes types of spatial boundaries of different types of territorial communities: geographic, organizational, cognitive, cultural, institutional, social and technological. The complex of factors and conditions that influence the dynamics of the boundaries of spatial networking are defined.
1. Анимица Е. Г., Шарыгин М. Д. Социально-экономическая география ...
Network Transformations in Economy
... 16. P. 673—699.
17. Ernst D., Kim L. GPNs, knowledge diffusion and local capability formation //Research Policy. 2002. P. 1417—1429.
18. Forfas publications. Innovation networks. The national policy and advisory board for enterprise, science, technology and innovation, 2004.
19. Freeman L. C. Centrality in Social Networks: Conceptual Clarification //Social Networks. 1979. № 1. P. 215—39.
20. Gefferi G. The organization of buyer-driven global commodity chains: how US retailers shape overseas production networks // Gefferi G., Korzeniewicz M.(Eds.)....
Competence in social assistance: analysis of the expectations of young people
... the prosocial cooperation. The method of structured interview followed by a content analysis of the 5 categories revealed the expectations of young people which are part of the preparedness for prosocial activity. The study presents the elements of technology aimed at expectations formation by enhancing global social identity, the prediction of personal and social development.
1. Баскаева О. В. Самосбывающееся пророчество как результат ожиданий учителя // Психологические исследования....
The features and content of innovation activity of professional social workers
An important feature of innovation activity of a professional social worker is that it is based on the personal approach and is aimed at creating social technologies developing the personality of client. This article offers the results of theoretical analysis of a profession social worker's innovation activity and describes the features, the content, and stages of innovation activity of a social worker....
The application of the Web 2.0 technology as a tool of developing informal media education
This article summarises the role of the Web 2.0 technology also known as social network services in the development of informal learning. This article offers a general description of non-formal and informal learning. Special attention is paid to blogging and the use of wki-resoruces as the most popular Internet tools. The ...
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
..., Upravlenie obwestvennymi i jekonomicheskimi sistemami [Estimation of the innovation potential of the region, the Office of Social and economic systems], no. 1, available at: http://umc. gu-unpk. ru/umc/arhiv/2007/1/Shliyhto. pdf (accessed 11 January ... ... 'National System of Innovation' in historical perspective, Cambridge Journal of Economics, no. 19, pp. 5—24.
34. Geels, F. 2005, Technological Transitions and System Innovations: A Co-evolutionary and Socio-technical Analysis, N. Y., Edward Elgar Publishing....
Innovation centres as growth points for smaller towns and rural areas
... «Territorija nauchno-tehnicheskogo razvitija — Tehnopolis Gusev» [Investment and development project «Territory of scientific and technological development — Technopolis Gusev»], available at: http://www.tehnopolis-gusev.ru/ (accessed 26 September 2011).... ....ru/novosti-2/zakon-o-promyshlennoj-politike-rasshiryaet-obyazannosti-i-uvelichivaet-zonu-otvetstvennosti-regionalnoj-vlasti-2528972311/ (accessed 20 April 2012).
6. Pasport social'no-jekonomicheskogo polozhenija gorodov Rossii za 2010 god [Passport of the socio-economic status of cities of Russia for ...
The assessment of research and technical potential in the framework of the innovative model of development of regional economy
... Kaliningradskoj oblasti, 60 p.
12. Shtercer, T. A. 2005, Jempiricheskij analiz faktorov innovacionnoj aktivnosti v subektah RF [An empirical analysis of the factors of innovation activity in the RF], Vestnik Novosibirskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, Ser. Social'noekonomicheskie nauki, vol. 5, no. 2.
Voloshenko Ksenya, Kolosovsky Andrei, Tikhonova Anna
research and technological potential, innovation activity, regional economy, innovative infrastructure, human capital
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
39. Small, H. G. 1977, A co-citation models of scientific specialty: A Longitudinal study of collagen research, Social Stud. Sci., Vol. 7, p. 139—166.
40. Small, H. G. 1973, Co-citation in the scientific literature: a new measure of the ... ... of National and International Collaboration, Proceedings of STI 2012 Montréal, 17th International Conference on Science and Technology Indicators. Montréal, Science-Metrix, OST, Vol. 2, p. 651—662, available at: http://2012.sticonference. org/Proceedings/vol2/Pislyakov_Measuring_651....
Innovative factors and conditions of sustainable development of rural territories
... Working Paper. Appendix to the report of the Commission, addressed the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions concerning the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea, 2009, Action Plan,... ... nauchno-tehnologicheskogo sotrudnichestva Evropejskogo Sojuza, stran-chlenov ES i Rossijskoj Federacii [Handbook for Scientific and Technological Cooperation of the European Union, EU Member States and the Russian Federation], Predstavitel'stvo Evropejskogo ...
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
... prostranstva [Why there is no compression of social and geographical space]. In: Artobolevsky, S. S., Sintserov, L. M. (eds.), Szhatie social'nojekonomicheskogo prostranstva: novoe v teorii regional'nogo razvitija i praktike ego gosudarstvennogo regulirovanija ... ... Blackwell, 230 p.
32. Janelle, D., Gillespie, A. 2004, Space — time constructs for linking information and communication technologies with issues in sustainable transportation, TTRV372, p.665 -677, available at: www.spatial.ucsb.edu (accessed 01.04....
Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU
... Russian-Finnish research cooperation], Balt. reg., no. 3 (13), p. 161—168. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-3-11.
22. Strategija social'no-jekonomicheskogo razvitija Severo-Zapadnogo federal'nogo okruga na period do 2020 goda [Strategy for Socio-Economic ... ....europa.eu/portal/page/portal/population/data/main_tables (accessed 4 January 2013).
30. European Commission. Eurostat. Science. Technology and Innovation, available at: http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/portal/page/portal/science_technology_innovation/data/main_tables ...
Inclusive education in Russia and the Baltic countries: a comparative analysis
... weaknesses, risks, threats, and challenges from a political, economic, and technological perspective. In our analysis, we dissociate the issue of inclusive education from the problem of teaching learners with disabilities and examine the political, economic, social, and technological aspects of the environment that affect the educational situation of learners with disabilities. We consider inclusive education in the context of the documents of the European Agency for Special Needs and Inclusive Education — an active ...
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... adjacent units. The author comes to a conclusion that, without the inclusion of institutional factors, alongside localising and technological ones (demonstrated through different variables), it is virtually impossible to develop an independent cluster theory,... ... (mezo-) urovne [Institutions and economic development at the subregional (meso) level], Obwestvennye nauki i sovremennost' [Social Sciences and the present], no. 5,
3. Gareev, T. R. 2010, Regional'nyj institucionalizm: terra incognita ili ...
Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life
... Istomin, Е. P. (ed.), Informacionnye tehnologii i sistemy: upravlenie, jekonomika, transport, pravo, sbornik trudov [Information technology and systems: management, economics, law, Proceedings], International "Infogeo 2015" scientific conferenc,... ... mezhuchrezhdencheskoj gruppy jekspertov po pokazateljam dostizhenija celej v oblasti ustojchivogo razvitija. OON. Jekonomicheskij i social'nyj sovet. 47 sessija [Report of the inter-agency expert group on indicators of achievements in the field of sustainable ...
On the concept of normative evaluation of cost-effectiveness of GLONASS application in coastal regions
... Metodicheskie voprosy opredelenija social'no-jekonomicheskoj jeffektivnosti primenenija kosmicheskoj tehniki narodnohozjajstvennogo naznachenija v interesah regional'nogo razvitija [Methodological issues of determining the socio-economic benefits of space technology economic purposes for regional development], Trudy 12-h Nauchnyh chtenij po kosmonavtike, posvjawennyh pamjati akademika S. P. Koroleva i dr. uchenyh «Social'no-jekonomicheskaja jeffektivnost' ispol'zovanija raketno-kosmicheskoj theniki v narodnom hozjajstve» [Proceedings of the 12th Scientific Readings on space
dedicated to the memory of Academician SP Korolev and other scientists "Socioeconomic ...
Territorial differences in the innovative development of Sweden, Finland, and the North-western federal district of the Russian Federation
... administrativeterritorial units in terms of innovative activity development. For the first time, the index of integral assessment of research and technological potential of the NWFD has been calculated in comparison to Sweden and Finland. The NWFD is proved to lag behind ... ... [Capital of the country], available at: http://kapital-rus.ru/articles/article/180465 (accessed 24 May 2012).
2. Regiony Rossii. Social'no-jeconomicheskie pokazateli. 2011 [Regions of Russia.Socio-economic indicators. 2011], 2011, Moscow, Federal State Statistics....
Cooperation between Russia and the EU in the field of innovative development of tourism: the case of the Lithuania — Poland — Russia cross-border cooperation programme
... University for Tourism and Recreation], no. 2 (20), p. 16—19.
2. Belova, A. 2012, The instruments of Russia — EU research and technological co-operation in the sphere of innovations, Balt. Reg., no. 4, p. 99—108. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-4-11.
3.... ... 2007—2013, available at: http://www.eu.baltic.net (accessed 21 September 2012).
7. Ovchinnikova, G. N. 2006, Innovacii v social'no-kul'turnom servise i turizme [Innovations in social and cultural services and tourism], Ufa, Ufa State Academy of Economics ...
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... ownership advantages, Working Paper Series, no. 031, United Nations University, Maastricht.
37. Economic, Environmental and Social Statistics, 2013, OECD Factbook 2013, available at: http://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/sites/factbook-2013-en/04/02/01/index.... ... Investment, Washington.
39. Panibratov, A. 2011, From National Leaders to Global Players: Evidence from Russian MNEs in the High Technology Sector. In: Marinov, M., Marinova, S. (eds.), Internationalization of Emerging Economies and Firms, London, Palgrave ...
The Baltics on Their Way towards a Circular Economy
... Small and Medium Enterprises: Identifying Effective Policy Instruments to Reduce Energy Use and Carbon Emissions, Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, no. 15, available at:
... ... (accessed 19.12.2016). DOI:
6. Davis, C., Arthurs, D. 2006, What Indicators for Science, Technology and Innovation Policies in the 21st Century, Ottawa, available at:
Equivocality in Delineating the Borders of a Cluster: The Baltic’s Case
... existing nodes of a regional economic system — clusters, technopoles, industrial districts, etc., — has gained wide currency in public administration. The heralds of such forms of spatial networking are various institutional, cultural, organizational, technological, social, and cognitive proximities. Combinations of these proximities create the unique mosaic of a regional milieu. Geographical proximity translates into the boundaries of spatial networks, which rarely follow the existing administrative divisions. Thus,...
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
... networks develop at both the regional and international levels. When studying such forms of cooperation, the traditional methods of social sciences as research tools are not sufficient, which is explained by the dynamic nature of network cooperation as well ... ..., Primenenie GIS-tehnologij v izuchenii klimaticheskih i pochvenno-gruntovyh uslovij Respubliki Karelija [Application of GIS technology in the study of climatic and soil conditions of the Republic of Karelia], Vestnik Severnogo (Arkticheskogo) federal'nogo ...
Evolution of International Research Cooperation models in the Contemporary Foreign Policy Environment
... (accessed 17.03.2015).
13. Shishkina, A. 2014, Internet-cenzura i «arabskaja vesna» [Internet censorship and the "Arab Spring"], Neprikosnovennyj zapas [Emergency ration], Vol. 93,
14. Opening Closed Regimes. What Was the Role of Social Media During the Arab Spring?, 2011, Working Paper, The Project on Information Technology and
Political Islam, University of Washington, no. 1.
international academic and research cooperation, foreign policy, internationalization of education and research
The innovative process in the Baltic Sea region
... 10 July 2012).
8. Hautamäki, A. 2010, Sustainable Innovation, A New Age of Innovation and Finland’s
Innovation Policy, Sitra Reports 87, available at: http://www.sitra.fi/julkaisut/raportti87.pdf (accessed 10 July 2012).
9. Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology UNU-MERIT 2011, Innovation Union Scoreboard 2011, The Innovation Union’s performance scoreboard for Research and Innovation, 7 February 2011, available at: http://www. proinno-europe. eu/inno-metrics/page/innovation-union-scoreboard-2011 ...
The methodological features of managing the value of companies introducing "green" innovations
... in environmental innovations. Their organization and management will require modern — and adequate to the objectives set —technologies. One of those is the quest for value methodology. To date, the quest for value methodology has given rise to several ... ... London, Green Print Publishing, 95 p.
3. Hanna, S. S., Jentoft, S. 1996, Human Use of the Natural Environment: An Overview of Social and Economic Dimensions, Rights to Nature: Cultural, Economic, Political and Ecological Principles of Institutions for ...
A comparative assessment of the innovation potential of the Baltic Sea region countries
... Available at: <www.epo. org> (Accessed 20 January 2011).
16. OECD Factbook 2010: Economic, Environmental and Social Statistics.
17. Patent Office of the Republic of Latvia. [online] Available at: <http://www.lrpv. lv/index. php?... ... January 2011).
18. Research activities. 2009. Statistical bulletin (in Lithuanian and English).
19. RUSSIAN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY AT A GLANCE: 2009. DataBook.Moscow: CSRS.
20. Statistic Estonia. [online] Available at: <http://www. stat....
The factors of human capital reproduction financing
... human capital reproduction financing. The basic factors are as follows: demographical factor, public sector development level, technological development, labor market situation, political factor, and the state of economy.
... ... капитала // Экономическая социология.
. 2, №
Social Capital in the Creation of Human Capital // American Journal of Sociology, 1988
Vol. 94. (Supplement). S
Countries of the Baltic Region in the Global Culinary Space
... Studies in Society and History, Vol. 46, no. 3, p. 428—450.
13. Finstad, T. 2013, Familiarizing Food: Frozen Food Chains, Technology, and Consumer Trust, Norway 1940—1970, Food and Foodways: Explorations in the History and Culture of Human Nourishment,... ... and Culture of Human Nourishment, Vol. 22, no. 1—2, p. 65—89.
15. Harper, D., Faccioli, P. 2009, The Italian way. Food and Social Life, Chicago, London.
16. Hollows, J. 2010, The Bachelor Dinner: Masculinity, class and cooking in Playboy, 1953—1961,...
Management behaviour: Expert system and modelling processes
... об искусственном интеллекте. М., 1972.
8. Уотермен Д. Руководство по экспертным системам. М., 2006.
Krivosheev V. V., Makarov S. N.
expert system, management, activity theory, social technologies
The Development of New Trans-border Water Routes in the South-East Baltic: Methodology and Practice
... environment and tourist and recreational resources necessary for water route development. Special attention is paid to the activity aspect of tourist resources. At the same time, the development of all routes included an analysis of physical geographical, technological, infrastructural, economic, political, and social aspects. The case of water routes developed in the framework of the Crossroads 2.0 international project is used to describe the practical implementation of the theoretical assumptions. The work also tests the methodology of point rating for objects ...
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... Policy Model? // Regional Studies. 2016. № 50 (2). P. 342—357.
32. Mastroeni M., Castle D., Phillips P. W. B. Clusters, technological districts and smart specialisaion: an empirical analysis of policy implementation challenges // Int. J. Entrepreneurship ... ... concerns // Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. 2016. № 49. P. 280—290.
44. Walker G., Kogut B., Shan W. Social capital, structural holes and the formation of an industry network // Organization Science. 1997. № 8 (2). P. 109—125....
Kant’s Ethics in the Context of the Enlightenment. Report of the 12th Kant Readings Conference (Kaliningrad, 21-25 April 2019
... education, including ways to counter various forms of intellectual enslavement. The possibilities of applying Kant’s ethical principles were discussed in close connection with the interpretation of the latest trends in the development of science and technology. It was noted that the intellectual and social communication environment of today has much in common with that of the Enlightenment era, which makes the philosophical strategy proposed during that era amenable to adaptation and development.
Baum, M., 2019. Kants praktischer Platonismus....
Ergonomics and the translation process
... Translators and translation technology: The dance of agency. Translation Studies, 4 (3), pp. 342—357.
Pym, A., 2011. What technology does to translating. Translation & Interpreting, 3 (1), pp. 1—9.
Pym, A., 2013.Translation skill-sets in a machine-translation ... ... tools in a workplace setting. Translation Spaces, 6 (1), pp. 79—103.
Vink, P. and Kantola, J., 2011. Advances in Occupational, Social, and Organizational Ergonomics. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press.
translation process, ergonomics, professional translators,...
Geography and economy of the Kaliningrad region: limitations and prospects of development
... economic, but also as a sociocultural objective. An analysis of the stages of the region’s exclavisation, and policies of social support stemming from the uniqueness of the economic and geographical position of the region substantiate this conclusion.... ...
6. Private transport market stakeholders in the area of Rail Baltica, 2011, Warsawa, EU-CONSULT, Lappeenranta University of Technology.
7. Baza dannyh pokazatelej municipal'nyh obrazovanij [Indicators database municipalities], 2013, Federal'naja sluzhba ...
Similarities and differences in curricula of a bachelor’s degree in oceanology at the universities in St Petersburg, Klaipeda, and Kaliningrad
25. Novye informacionnye tehnologii v obrazovanii. Deklaracija uchastnikov Parizhskogo kongressa 1989 g. [New information technologies in education. Declaration of the Paris Congress 1989],Perspektivy. Voprosy obrazovanija [Prospects. Education Matters],... ... Acoustics], Moscow, Maks Press, 135 p.
28. Proskurjakova, А. N. 2009, Razvitie chelovecheskogo potenciala i realizacija praktiki social'nogo partnerstva: rabota PROON v regionah Rossii [Human development and implementation of social partnership practice: ...
On the potential and opportunities for cooperation between the Baltics in the field of innovations
... mezhdu Litvoj i Rossijskoj Federaciej [The research and technology development in
Lithuania and the prospects of research and technology cooperation between Lithuania and the Russian Federation], Baltijskij region [Baltic Region], no. 2 (8), p. 55—63.... ... 282843&spack=110listid%3D010000000100%26listpos%3D5%26lsz %3D182%26 nd%3D500030%26nh%3D11%26 (accessed 28 June 2011).
5. Regiony Rossii: social'no-jekonomicheskie pokazateli. 2009: stat. sb. [Regions of Russia: socio-economic indicators. 2009: Statistical Collection]....
Negative externalities and sustainability of energy sector
... the semi-arid tropics. / In: J. C. Ribot, A. R. Magalhaes and S. S. Pangides (Eds.).
Climate Variability, Climate Change and Social Vulnerability in the Semi-Arid Tropics.
Roma A. (2006). Energy, money and pollution. // Ecological ... ...
Sundqvist T. (2002). Power Generation Choice in the Presence of Environmental Externalities: doctoral thesis. Lulea University of Technology.
Tietenberg T. (1992). Environmental and Natural Resource Economics. 3
ed. Glenview, IL.
An “ideal city”, its statics and dynamics
... Sociology. 1928. Vol. 33. Р. 882—893.
14. Park R. E., Burgess E. W., McKenzie R. D., Wirth L. The City. Chicago, 1926.
15. Social ecology: society-nature relations across time and space / еd. by H. Haberl, M. Fisher-Kowalski, F. Krausmann and V. ... ... Economic Forum. URL: www. weforum.org/risks (дата обращения: 10.02.2019).
17. Yanitsky O. N. The Fourth Scientific and Technological Revolution and its Social Out
Yanitsky O. N.
globalization, ‘ideal city’, model, science, society, natural ...
Innovative security of the region: the problem of the formation of the innovation environment of the Kaliningrad region
... А. Regional Innovations Systems: The Integration of Local «Sticky» and Global «Ubiquitious Knowledge» // The Journal of Technological Transfer. 2002. № 27. P. 77—88.
20. Aydalot P. Milieux Innovateurs en Europe. P., 1986.
21. Becattini G. Riflessioni ... ... The Regional Economy: Territorial Development in a Global Economy. N. Y. ; L., 1997.
34. Wolfe D. A. Knowledge, Learning and Social Capital in Ontario’s ICT Clusters // Paper prepared for the Annual Meeting of the Canadian Political Science Association ...
Transformations in the Communicative Characteristics of Political Discourse in the Current Information Space
... stresses that the current problems stem from changes in communicative interactions caused by the emergence of new information technologies. Special emphasis is placed on the formation of public space as the only realm where political discourse is produced ... ... SPSU], 3, pp. 25—36.
6. Berger, P., Lukman, T., 1995. Sotsial'noe konstruirovanie real'nosti. Traktat po sotsiologii znaniya [Social construction of reality. A treatise on the sociology of knowledge]. Moscow. pp. 20—66.
7. Bershidskii, L., 2016. Populistskaya ...
On the prospects of cooperation between Russian and Lithuanian innovative sectors
35. Gaile-Sarkane, E. (et al). 2008. New European challenges for small business prospective. Riga.
36. Pruskus, V. 2008. Social catholicism in Lithuania: Epoch's challenges and response trajectories (the second half of the 19th century and the beginning ... ... Biodiversity Risk. Sofia, pp. 138—139.
Leitsin Vladimir, Dmitriyeva Maria
national innovation system, universities, industrial and technological parks
The Amber Industry: Development Сhallenges and Combating Amber Trafficking in the Baltic Region
... amber, an imbalance between supply and demand, a slow pace of technological modernisation, and a delayed introduction of new technologies and processing techniques. The authors identify gaps in the regulatory framework and highlight problems of legal ... ... repeated offence and outline opportunities for using forensic gemological examination of amber and amber products.
1. Annual Social Report 2016, Official Website of JSC "Kaliningrad Amber Plant", available at: