The “European identity” of today: a category of political practice or discourse?
12. National identity and the democratic integration in Latvia. URL: http://www.baltexpert.com/2010/02/04/national-identity-and-the-democratic-integrationinlatvia/ (дата обращения: 12.03.2012).
13. Petithomme M. Is there a European Identity? National Attitudes and Social Identification toward the European Union // Journal of Identity and Migration Studies.
2008. Vol. 2. URL: http://www.e-migration.ro/jims/Vol2_no1_2008/JIMS_vol2_no1_2008_PETITHOMME.pdf (дата обращения: 24.03.2012).
14. Pichler F....
Ethnic identity of students as a determinant of their understanding of other cultural groups
.... Geisinger K. F. Bogardus Social Distance Scale // Corsini concise encyclopedia of psychology and behavioral science / W. E. Craighead, C. B. Nemeroff (eds.). 3 ed. N. Y., 2004. P. 131—132.
Gurova O., Romanova S.
social representations, ethnic identity, social distance, international interaction
Age-related characteristics of English, American, and Russian compliments
... intercultural communication]. Available at:
[Accessed 3 September 2014].
Miklyaeva, A.V., Rumyantseva, P.V., 2008. Sotsial'naya identichnost' lichnosti: soderzhanie, struktura, mekhanizmy formirovaniya [Social identity of the person: content, structure, formation mechanisms]. Available at:
[Accessed 10 October 2015].
Pelevin, V., 2011. Ananasnaya voda dlya prekrasnoi damy [Pineapple water for a beautiful lady]. Available ...
Maintaining ethnocultural identity and the problems of education: Russians in Lithuania
... of all, the possible loss of ethnocultural identity of Russian-speaking population in the post-Soviet space of the Republic of Lithuania. A specialised survey is used as material for the analysis of the role of education as one of the most important
social institutions ensuring the formation, preservation, and reproduction of cultural identity.
1. Андрейчук Н. В., Гаврилина Л. М. Феномен калининградской региональной субкультуры (социально-философский и культурологический анализ)....
Borders and Identity in Theory and Practice of the Eastern Baltic Region
... дом» // МЭМО.1990. № 6.
8. Devetak R., Higgot R. Justice Unbound? Globalization, States and the Transformation of the Social Bond // Intern. Affairs. 1999. Vol. 75, № 31. P. 483—484.
9. Border and Territorial Disputes / Ed. by J. Allcock,... ... конфликт в постсоветских государствах. М., 1997.
12. Christopher S. Browning, Pertti Joenniemi. The Identity of Kaliningrad: Russian, European or a Third Space? // Paper presented at the CEEISA/RISA/NISA Convention, Moscow, Russia,...
Social identity in the conditions of cultural diversity: A search or imposition? (the case of the Kaliningrad region)
This article discusses the development of social identity in the modern Russian society in the case of the Kaliningrad region. Based on an analysis of the regional public discourse and the data of surveys and case studies, the author considers the process of promoting and imposing a model of normativity ...
Russian Population Ethnic Structure: Trends and Transformations
... the Russian Federation], Moscow.
9. Social'nyj atlas regionov Rossii: jetnicheskij sostav naselenija [Social Atlas of Russian Regions: the ethnic composition of the population], Nezavisimyj institut social'-
noj politiki [Independent Institute for Social Policy], available at: http://www.socpol.ru/
atlas/overviews/settlement/index.shtml#ethnic (accessed 15.01.2014).
10. Stepanov, V. V. 2003, Jetnicheskaja identichnost' i uchet naselenija [Ethnic identity and registration of the population]. In: Jetnografija perepisi [Ethnography
census], Moscow, p. 31—62.
11. Stepanov, V. V. 2008. Jetnicheskaja statistika i rossijskoe zakonodatel'stvo [Ethnic statistics and the Russian legislation], available ...
The ethno-political discourse of regional identity in former Yugoslavia: The Bosnian syndrome
... Hacic-Vlahovic A. (De)Secularization in Bosnia-Herzegovina: an examination of religiosity trends in a multi-ethnic society // Amsterdam Social Science. 2008. № 1(1).
7. Тодоров Михайлов В. Балканы как пространство проблемной ... ...
10. Haagen W. W. The Balkan’s lethal nationalism // Foreign affairs. 1999. № 4.
Berendeev M., Dyushkova A.
regional identity, Balkans, ethnic policy, Yugoslav peoples, national origin, Bosnian conflict
The transformation of ethnic identity in the condition of post-Soviet development of the independent states
This article considers the problem of ethnic identity as a polymodal one and analyses certain social, historical, and psychological aspects of its context. Language is one of the major differentiating features in terms of ethnicity. In some historical situations, ethnic identity is determined by the symbolic role of language in the processes of ...
The attempts of founding of the Russian Idea as a Russian nation specific component of intercultural communication
The article reviews the foundation and development of the concept of the Russian Idea in the Russian philosophical and social thinking, its main definitions, content, as well as critics. The significance of development of national identity and cultural self-determination for effective intercultural communi-cation is pointed out. Besides, the role of the Russian Idea as a Russian nation specific component, forming the national identity, when dealing with intercul-tural communication ...
Personality in a multicultural world
The article considers problems faced by the individual as the bearer of social and cultural patterns. The article focusses on the issues of the conscious formation of tolerance and interconnections ... ... self-esteem, a system of values, logic and cognition form the basis of understanding. The author analyses the concept of multicultural identity and explores the problems of non-conflict integration of the personality in the multicultural world.
1. Андреева ...
The transfer of the ownership of the objects of cultural heritage of the Kaliningrad region to the Russian Orthodox Church: the social and cultural aspects of the conflict
This article focuses on the factors having influenced the formation of the conscious attitude to the past of the Kaliningrad region in the local residents. The author shows that a special regional identity, which developed in the interaction with the unique cultural environment, requires a public discussion as decisions concerning the transfer of the ownership of cultural and historical objects to a religious organisation are made.
Political reconsideration of the Soviet past: attitudes and actions of the Lithuanian elites
5. Heisler, M. O. 2008, Challenged Histories and Collective Self-Concepts: Politics in History, Memory, and Time‘, ANNALS of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, no. 617, p. 199—213.
6. Kratochwil, F. 2006, History, action and identity: Revisiting the “second” great debate and assessing its importance for social theory, European Journal of International Relations, Vol. 12, no. 1, p. 5—29.
7. Matonyte, I. 2006, Why the Notion of Social Justice is Quasi-Absent from the Public Discourse in Post-Communist Lithuania, Journal of Baltic Studies, Vol. XXXVII,...
The topic of cultural identity in N. Lossky’s personalism
... глобализации // Вестник Бурятского государственного университета. 2013. Cер.: Философия, социология, политология, культурология. Вып. 14.
social identity, national character, substantial figure, freedom, religion, ideal, social experience, mentality
A ‘divided history’: the politics of memory on the territory of the former East Prussia in the light of current discussions
In the humanities and social sciences, the politics of memory and related culture of remembrance increase their significance, affecting legislation,... ... ‘memory sites’ and the ‘politics of history’ are the most relevant concepts in the study of the culture of remembrance and identity, whereas a comparative analysis proves to be effective for the identification of the main features of the politics of ...
Contextual conditionality of gender-marked lexemes in German male-written memoires of the 19th—20th centuries
... specific feature typical of the actualization of GMLs relevant for male retrospective texts is their social context, i. e. professional and academic pragmatic parametres, personality traits, the spirit of male friendship etc. It indicates a high degree of socialization of men and the relevance of the collective male identity as a literary subject.
1. Ахутина Т. В. Лингвистика речи: к истории вопроса // Лингвистика речи. Медиастилистика : колл. моногр., посвященная 80-летию ...
The Youth in Kaliningrad, Gdansk and Klaipeda: Geopolitical Vision of the World, Identity and Images of the Other
13. Krylov, М. P. 2012, Kategorija «identichnost'» v kontekste problemy prigranichij [The category of "identity" in the context of the borderland], Mir psihologii [World of Psychology], no. 1, p.137—151.
14. Sebentsov, A.... ... Gazeta, no. 42 (4283).
21. Houtum, H. van. 1999, Internationalisation and Mental Borders, Tijdschrift voor Econimische en Sociale Geografie, Vol. 90(3), p. 329—335.
22. Houtum, H. van. 2005, The Geopolitics of Borders and Boundaries, Geopolitics,...
Embedding imagology in Translation Studies
... children's literature into German. In: E. O’Sullivan, K. Reynolds and R. Romøren, eds. Children's Literature Global and Local. Social and Aesthetic Perspectives. Oslo: Novus Press. pp. 227—239.
Smecca, P. D., 2009. Tourist guidebooks and the image of ... ... (in press) Stereotyping by Default in Media Transfer. In: J. Barkhoff and J. Leerssen, eds. National Stereotyping & Cultural Identities in Recent European Crises. Leiden: Brill.
van Doorslaer, L., P. Flynn and Leerssen, J., eds., 2015. Interconnecting ...
The policy of cosmopolitism: from universalism to pluralism
... Champs Flammarion, 2003.
8. Bruns Th. Kant et l’Europe. Saarbrücken, 1973.
9. Commaille J. Normes juridiques et régulation sociale. LGDJ, Collection Droit et Société, 191.
10. Ferry J.-M. Problèmes théoriques de la construction européenne. Première ... ... Enquête sur la condition de victime // Etudes. 2011. № 4142.
cosmopolitism, universalism, pluralism, liberalism, identity, juridification, political moralism
Castillio M. (translated from French by D. Ye. Fetisova)
The concept of the European Union’s normative power
... community, London, Macmillan, p. 1–21.
18. Laidi, Z. (ed.), 2008, EU Foreign Policy in a Globalized World: Normative Power and Social Preferences, London, Routledge.
19. European Foreign Affairs Review, 2007, Vol. 12, no. 3.
20. Hettne, B., Söderbaum,... ... 2011, The future of power, New York, Public Affairs.
34. Cerutti, F., Lucarelli, S. (eds.), 2008, The Search for a European Identity: Values, Policies and Legitimacy of the European Union, London and New York, Routledge.
35. Wang, Y. 2009, The Identity ...
The political elite recruitment in the Baltic: the role of the ethnic factor
... Beresnevičiūtė, V. 2010, Ethnic Structure, Inequality and Governance of the Public Sector in Lithuania, Ethnicity Studies, Lithuanian Social Research Centre, Eugrimas, no. 1—2.
11. Kasatkina, N., Leončikas, T. 2003, Lietuvos etninių grupių adaptacija: kontekstas ... ... self-determination of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, Basingstoke, Macmillan.
18. Vihalemm, T. 2008, Crystallizing and Emancipating Identities in Post-Communist Estonia. In: Kanet, R. E. (ed.) Identities, nations, and politics after Communism, Routledge, p. ...
The Image of Contemporary Russia n Language and Culture: the Thematic Issue of «Russian Review»
... communication. The image of the country is an intangible resource, which is extremely important not only for the formation of national identity, but also for the position and role of the country in the world and its international policy. The aim of the reviewed ... ... various theoretical and practical aspects of the image-making from the perspective of the theory of communication, linguistics, social psychology, discourse studies, cognitive poetics, linguistics and culture studies.
Galumov, E. A., 2004. Mezhdunarodnyi ...
The Role of Political Elites in the Development of Politics of Memory in the Baltic States
... Simonyan, R. H. 2009, Rossija i strany Baltii. Dve modeli social'nogo razvitija [Russia and the Baltic countries. Two models of social development], Moscow, p. 131—139.
20. Smirnov, V. A. 2014, Politicheskoe razvitie postsovetskogo prostranstva: k voprosu ... ... 2009, Liminality and Contested Europeanness: Conflicting Memory Politics in the Baltic Space. In: Berg, E., Ehin, P. (eds.), Identity and Foreign Policy: Baltic-Russian Relations and European Integration, Ashgate, p. 65—83.
33. Onken, E. 2007, The ...
The destinies of the Russian minority in Gdansk (translated from Polish by L. Maltsev)
... a review of Russian periodicals published in Gdansk. It is emphasised that a specific feature of the social and political life of the Russian minority in Gdansk over the mentioned period was the dominance of political activity over other aspects of social life.
emigration, Russian diasporas, political struggle, national identity
The problem of sociological reductionism in gender studies
... М., 2004.
8. Фукуяма Ф. Наше постчеловеческое будущее: Последствия биотехнологической революции. М., 2004.
9. Butler Judith P. Gender Trouble: Feminism and the Subversion of Identity. N. Y., 1990.
10. Colapinto J. As Nature Made Him: The Boy Who Was Raised as a Girl. N. Y., 2001.
Polyansky D. V.
gender, sex, queer, social constructionism, essentialism, sociological reductionism, feminism, male, female
Creative and social imagination in fashion
... article analyses fashion from two points of view — as a closed system of “the world of the fashionable” with its own specific hierarchy, where creative imagination becomes a criterion for success and as a field of social imagination that influences social behavior and the structures of identity presentation formation. The concept of creative imagination is considered as a concept distinct from that of artist’s creativity and imagination. The author elucidates the connection between creative imagination and social space and symbolic ...
Geopolitical development potential of the Russian exclusive region: search for key strategy and mechanisms for its implementation in new conditions
... potential of development, by comparing various theoretical and practical solutions, the authors search for mechanisms that would allow a regional society to develop an adaptive strategy that can ensure the absolute priority of all-Russian civic identity and effective social, economic and humanitarian cooperation with its Baltic neighbors. Such a mechanism could be the expansion of cross-border cooperation in non-political scope.
1. Балтийский регион как полюс экономической ...
The role of International trade in improving the competitiveness of Saint Petersburg
..., issues, practice, Butterworth-Heinemann, 264 p.
7. Gover, R., Go, F. M. 2009, Place branding: glocal, virtual and physical identities, constructed, imagined and experienced, London, 269 p.
8. Moilanen, T., Rainisto, S. 2008, How to brand nations, cities ... ... competitiveness, Teoriya i praktika servisa: ekonomika, sotsial'naya sfera, tekhnologii [Theory and practice of service: economics, social sphere, technologies], no. 3, p. 55—60. (in Russ.)
24. Rakhmatov, R. D., Ivanov, N. T. 2015, Assessment of competitiveness ...
Lexical explicators of the modality of necessity in the Old and New Testament (the Synodal translation into Russian)
... that in the Old Testament. In the Old Testament texts, necessity is perceived primarily as a legal and social law, whereas in the New Testament it is understood as a moral duty. This contributes to the Christian idea of the existence of a legal and social law and a higher, moral law, which are not always identical. Using the findings of this study, I describe the formation of the division between the spiritual and social aspects of duty in human consciousness and identify the causes of contradictions between the spiritual and social duty.
Political interests in the context of political diversity in the Russian Federation
... in the Russian Federation in the context of political diversity stipulated in the Constitution. The author distinguishes the social groups of political process actors, analyses their current state, and formulates the problems and possibilities of the ... ... Российская газета.
foreign policy and the politics of identity.
Starostenko K. V.
political interests, political diversity, political process.
The transformation of the Swedish political party system in the late 20th/early 21st century
....se/nyheter/inrikes/sd-siktar-in-sig-pa-hbt-roster_5054837.svd (accessed 15 May 2013).
35. 20 röster om 20 år: Sverigedemokraterna 1988—2008, 2008, Helsingborg, Blåsippan, 192 p.
Ryabichenko Arkady, Shenderyuk Marina
politics, Sweden, nationalism, political party system, social democracy, identity
Competence in social assistance: analysis of the expectations of young people
... followed by a content analysis of the 5 categories revealed the expectations of young people which are part of the preparedness for prosocial activity. The study presents the elements of technology aimed at expectations formation by enhancing global social identity, the prediction of personal and social development.
1. Баскаева О. В. Самосбывающееся пророчество как результат ожиданий учителя // Психологические исследования....
Rationality in liberal philosophical theories
... Метафизика нравов // Собрание сочинений: в 6 т. М., 1963. Т. 4, ч. 2.
3. Becker G. A Theory of Social Interactions // Journal of Political Economy. 1974. 82(6). Р. 1063—1093.
4. Buchanan J., Tullock G. The Calculus of ... ... Rawls J. Political Liberalism (Paperback edition). N. Y., 1993.
12. Taylor C. Sources of the Self: The Making of the Modern Identity. Cambridge; MA, 1989.
13. Walzer M. Spheres of Justice. N. Y., 1983.
rationality, liberalism, liberal egalitarianism,...
The alignment of stakeholders’ interests in interfirm networking
.... Bhattacharya C., Korschun D., Sen S. Strengthening Stakeholder-Company Relationships through Mutually Beneficial Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives //Journal of Business Ethics. 2009. Vol. 85. P. 257—272.
7. Bovaird T. Public governance: ... ... № 3. P. 239—246.
9. Castells M. The information age: Economy, society and culture. Blackwell, 1997.Vol. 2 : The Power of Identity.
10. Castells M. The information age: Economy, society and culture. Blackwell,1998. Vol. 3 : End of millennium.
The psychological potential of beach volley-ball players depending on their sport qualification
... players with different sport quali-fication is assessed; differences and similarities in the psychomotor character-istics and social status of athletes are identified.
1. Костюков В. В., Чесноков Ю. Б., Тимохин А. В. Пляжный ... ...
Fetisova S., Fokin A., Melnikova T.
beach volleyball; competitive activity; volleyball; visual-motor coordination; temperament; identity of athlete; conflict; rivalry; intellect; thinking; diagnostics
Migration Flows in Europe: Space and Time Transformation
... prostranstva Rossii v nachale XXI veka: geoehkonomicheskij podhod [Evolution of the Russian economic space at the beginning of the century XXI: geo-economic approach], Vestnik Associacii rossijskih geografov-obshchestvovedov [Bulletin of Russian geographers, social scientists Association], no. 1, p. 258—268.
8. Mezhevich, N. M. 2014, Borders and Identity in Theory and Practice of the Eastern Baltic Region, Balt. Reg., no. 3, p. 95—106. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2014-3-7.
9. Evropu, ehkonomicheskij krizis i nekotorye voprosy teorii migracii [Europe, economic crisis and some problems of migration ...
The concepts of citizenship and estate in Russian history — continuity and / or intermittence
David-Fox, M. and Holquist, P., 2006. M. Tiutchev versus Foucault? Citizenship and Subjecthood in Russian History. Kritika: Explorations in Russian and Eurasian History, 7 (3), pp. 391—395.
Fitzpatrick, Sh., 1993. Ascribing Class: The Construction of Social Identity in Soviet Russia. The Journal of Modern History, 65(4), pp. 745—770.
Isin, E. F. and Turner, B. S., eds., 2002. Handbook of Citizenship Studies. SAGE Publications.
Kymlicka, W. and Norman, W., 1994. Return of the Citizen: Recent Work on ...
Discursive features of Russian gender-oriented advertisements
... Discourse and Communication: New Approaches to the Analyses of Mass Media Discourse and Communication.Berlin ; N. Y., 1985. P. 126—142.
10. Hasan R. Ways of saying: ways of meaning // The Semiotics of Culture and Language. L., 1984. Vol. 1 : Language as Social Semiotics. P. 105—162.
11. Tillner G. Masculinity and Xenophobia: The Identity of Dominance // Masculinity and male roles in the perspective of a culture of peace. Oslo, 1997. P. 43—62.
gender, advertisement, textual metadiscourse, inter-personal metadiscourse, communicative strategy, concept, frame, gender stereotype
North-West Russia in the context of European integration
... independent Baltic States became a platform for emergence and recognition of the Baltic Sea region. The author focuses on the social and cultural integrity of the region and considers the traditional Nordic countries and the Baltic Sea states as interrelated ... ... eller fortsätting av den svenska traditionen. In: Sushhnost' i metamorfozy shvedskoj identichnosti [The essence of Swedish identity and metamorphosis], Moscow, p. 33—34.
14. Tiilikainen, T. 2001, The Political Implications of the EU Enlargement to ...
Image and discourse. On the discursive nature of political image formation
(дата обращения: 28.02.2011).
Van Dijk Teun A.
Discourse as Intraction in Society // Discourse as Social Interaction
(дата обращения: 27.01.2011).
Berendeyev M. V.
discourse, discourse analysis, political image, epistemology, identity.
Geography of European Migration
In recent decades, the role of international migration has increased dramatically in most European countries. The growth in migration has made some authors proclaim the beginning of a second Migration Period that could transform the social and cultural identity of Europe. The article presents an analysis of international migration geography in Europe in the last twenty-five years. The authors identify the main trends in migration, provide migration profiles of European countries, and propose a classification ...
The Baltic macroregion: geographical macrostructures, communication features, innovative potential
... In: Druzhinin, A. G., Shuvalov, V. E. Teorija social'no-jekonomicheskoj geografii: spektr sovremennyh vzgljadov [The theory of social and economic geography: the spectrum
of contemporary views], Rostov-on-Don.
7. Fedorov, G. М., Zverev, Yu. М., Korneevets,... ...., (ed.). 2002, Approaching Knowledge Society in the Baltic Sea Region, Gdansk; Berlin.
10. Castells, M. 1997, The power of identity: the information age: economy, society and culture, Vol. 2, 2nd ed, Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
11. Diamond, J. 2005, ...
The mythical-historical images of Bruno Schulz’s ‘Spring’ in the context of Kafka’s mythologism
4. Stavitskii, A. M., 2013. Mifologizatsiya ukrainskoi istorii: smysl i zadachi [Mythologization of history of Ukraine: its sense and tasks]. Available at: http:// rusprostranstvo.com/?p=115 [Accessed 03 March 2017].
5. Tsygankov, A. S., 2014. Social identity and mytho-history: transformational changes in the content of mythology. Izvestiya Saratovskogo universiteta [Proceedings of the Saratov University], 14(3—1), pp. 61—64.
6. Yakovleva, E. L., 2010. Mythological symbol as a specific category ...
The problems of legal socialisation in the conditions of the anomie of the Russian society
... their controversial and disruptive influence on legal awareness in the conditions of the disagreement and low efficiency of social norms.
Арутюнян М., Здравомыслова О., Курильски-Ожвэн Ш
. Образ и опыт ... ... Социологические
Manson P., Yagudina Z., Shmulyar O
. Modernity, Identity, Rationality (MIR): The Transformations of Everyday Life in Post Soviet Russia. Goetheborg, 1998.
A Critique of Latvian Integration
..., Zepa B. Etniska apdraudētība kā dzīves kvalitātes aspekts // Dzīves kvalitāte Latvijā. Rīga, 2006.
46. Tabuns A. Identity, ethnic relations, language and culture // How integrated is Latvian society? Rīga, 2010.
47. Valodas situācija Latvijā: ... ... Nacionālā identitāte, mobilitāte un rīcībspēja. Rīga, 2011.
53. Zepa B., Lāce I. et al. The Aspect of Culture in the Social Inclusion of Ethnic Minorities. Flensburg, 2006.
54. Zepa B., Šūpule I. et al. Ethnopolitical tension in Latvia: Looking ...
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... Sharygin, М. D. 2003, Territorial'nye obshhestvennye sistemy (regional'nyj i lokal'nyj urovni organizacii i upravlenija) [Local social systems (regional and local levels of the organization and management)], Perm’.
19. Schumpeter, J. 1982, Teorija jekonomicheskogo ... ... competitive advantage. In: Driven, E., Groenewegen, J., van Hoof, S. (eds.), Stuck in the Region? Changing scales for regional identity, Utrecht, p. 87—102.
31. Gertler, M. S. 2003, Tacit knowledge and the economic geography of context, or The undefinable ...
“Russian people” in the literature and documents of the 19th century: an experience of linguistic portraiture
... that after the abolition of serfdom in 1861, the image of Russian people undergoes significant changes under the influence of social processes.
Ageykina, I. N., 2008. Ideologemes “people” and “nationality” in Russian journalism of the XIX ... ... Linguistics. Culturology], 11, pp. 228—235 (in Russ.).
Mukhina, G. A., 2015. Russian critics of the 19th century about Russian identity. Vestnik Omskogo universiteta. Seriya “Istoricheskiye nauki” [Bulletin of the Omsk University. Series "Historical ...
The European idea in Central Europe and Scandinavia as a part of the security and peaceful co-existence policy in the framework of the postwar planning
... Churchill, W. 1991, Vtoraja mirovaja vojna [World War II], Part. 3—4, Moscow.
3. A last stronghold against fascism and national socialism? The Pan-European debate over the creation of a European party in 1932, 2002, Journal of European integration history,... ... fred, Uppsala.
12. Khennet, H. 1941, Nordens framtid, Mellanfolkligt Samarbete, Vol. 11, no. 2, p. 43—44.
13. Lot, V. 2000, Identity and statehood in the process of European integration, Journal of European integration history, Vol. 6, no. 1, p. 25.
Migrant children in the system of education in Russia: A new research trend
19. Berry J. W. Intercultural Relations in Plural Societies: A Comparative Perspective // The Contribution of Diversity to Social Cohesion / eds. A. Azzi, E. Bribosia, A. Rea, I. Rorive. L., 2012. P. 279—295.
20. Stephan W. G., Stephan C. W. An integrated ... ... I.
migrant children, educational system, migrant children’s emotional intelligence, subjective psychological well-being, identity, psychological mechanism of terrorism prevention
Studies into the history of Russian Neo-Kantianism in Poland
... № 4, p. 520.
103. Walicki A. 1973, Rosyjska filozofia i mysl spoleczna od Oswiecenia do marksizmu [Russian philosophy and social thought from the Enlightenment to Marxism]. Warsaw.
104. Walicki A. 1979, A history of Russian thought from the Enlightenment ... ... tozsamosci — rosyjscy Europejczycy: Fiodor Stiepun i Gieorgij Fiedotow i czasopismo «Nowyj grad» [In the search for cultural identity —Russian Europeans: Fyodor Stepun and Georgy Fedotov and the magazine „New hail”] // Studenckie Zeszyty Naukowe ...