Development of simulation model of manufacturing process of the electro-pneumatic valve control unit
The paper considers the development of a simulation model of the valve production process of the electro-pneumatic control unit in AnyLogic environment. The model is designed to find downtime in production operations. The work of three structures involved in the production of the considered part is simulated: ...
Computer simulation of power supply and control subsystems of solar electrically powered propulsion system using the elektroanalogy method
Results of computer simulation of power supply and control subsystem of solar electrically powered propulsion system and creating simulation models using the elektroanalogy method are represented.
solar electrically powered propulsion system, power supply and control subsystem, simulation model.
Development of electric road transport: simulation modelling
... leading economic regions, including countries of the Baltic Sea region, shows that electric transport can potentially substitute traditional transport technologies. Based on an authentic model of system dynamics, the authors propose a new approach to simulation modelling of the dissemination of electric vehicles in a given region. The proposed model allows the authors to take into account the key systemic feedback loops between the pool of electric vehicles and the charging infrastructure. In the absence of ...
Simulation modeling of the automated climate control system for growing plants in closed ground
The results of simulation modeling of the automated climate control system for growing plants in closed ground are discussed. Obtained results show the consistent interaction of its all main modules. The presented model is designed both for the designing of the new climate-control ...
Simulator of electro-dynamic characteristics thrust module
A variant of designing simulator of SPT electro-dynamic and static forces is considered. The structural diagram of the simulator, which is being modeled, including the description of the preliminary purpose of its functional units is presented. The methodical issues of evaluation of accuracy of dynamic characteristics reproduction by the SPT simulator are also considered.
The Simulation Modelling of a Hotel Facility
This study aims to identify the features of the simulation modelling of a hospitality business. Such simulations can be used to increase the efficiency of property management in view of the major trends in the relevant segments of the tourism industry. We suggest an approach to the simulation modelling of a hospitality ...
Simulation technique in the mathematical theory of learning
... of Imitating Modelling // European Journal of Contemporary Education. 2017. № 6(4). P. 739—747.
19. Mayer R. V. Imitating model of assimilation and forgetting of the logically connected information // International Journal of Advanced Studies. 2017.... ... Checkland P., Scholes J. Soft System Methodology in Action. John Wiley & Sons Ltd., 1990.
Maier R. V.
alphabet, didactics, simulation, knowledge, student, teacher
Simulation of ion distribution near charged satellite by molecular dynamics simulation method. 2D approximation
Mathematical model of interaction between low density thermal plasma with charged simple shape space probe was considered. Molecular dynamics simulation method was used. Modeling result shows a positive cloud of protons before the satellite and ion shadow behind it.
1. Гальпеpин Ю. И., Гpигоpьев С. А., Зинин Л. В. и др. Расчеты распределения электрического ...
Ways to optimize the characteristics of active synthesizers frequency
... Disciplined Agile Delivery: A Practioner's Guide to Agile Software Delivery in the Enterprise. URL:
. pearsoncmg.com/images/9780132810135/samplepages/0132810131.pdf (дата обращения: 22.05.2018).
17. NASA-STD-7009. Standard for Models and Simulations. 2013.
18. Об утверждении федеральных авиационных правил «Подготовка и выполнение полетов в гражданской авиации Российской Федерации» ...
Structural features of upwelling in South-East Baltic
... alongshore belt of respectively cold water of width 8 km and placed apart the shore at 8 km had been formed in an area with depth of 25 m. The temperature in the upwelling core had dropped by 4 C. Changes in thermoholine structure due to the gale were simulated by 3D numerical model, based on the Princeton Ocean Model (POM). By means of numerical simulation it was conformed that features of upwelling space structure depend upon bottom topography in an area of observation, strength of wind velocity and its duration. The dependence ...
Mathematical modeling of synthesis technologies of powder materials for the space robotics
... Garino T. Multi-scale modeling of sintering–A Review // J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 2006. Vol. 89. № 6. P. 1914—1922.
8. Mondalek P. Numerical modeling of the spark plasma sintering process / Doctoral thesis. MINES ParisTech, 2012.
9. Wei Li. Constitutive Modeling and Simulation of Spark Plasma Sintering with Applications to Fabrication of Functionally Structured Mono-Carbides / Ph. D. thesis. University of California, San Diego, 2013.
10. Olevsky E. A., Garcia-Cardona C., Bradbury W. L. et al. Fundamental Aspects ...
Simulation modelling in analysing human trafficking crimes
... Современные проблемы моделирования в криминалистике и следственной практике. Калининград, 1997.
human trafficking, slavery, situational approach, informational model of crime, simulation modelling, criminal situation
Joint modeling of elastic and acoustic waves in the Arctic
... equations describing the state elastic body and a system of equations describing the acoustic field are solved using grid-characteristic method, the contact condition between the liquid and the solid is used on the border
1. Etter P. C. Underwater acoustic modelling and simulation. L., 2003.
2. Новиков Ю. Н., Гажула С. В. Особенности оценки месторождений углеводородного сырья арктического шельфа России и их переоценки ...
Effect of change in density of compact and spongy bone tissue on the stress and strain state of the bone model samples
... of stress and strain.
1. Архипов-Балтийский С. В. Рассуждение о морфомеханике. Калининград, 2004.
2. Dagan D., Béery M., Gefen A. Single-trabecula building block for large-scale finite element models of cancellous bone // Medical & Biological Engineering & Computing. 2004. Vol. 42. P. 549—556.
3. Hernandez C. J. Simulation of bone remodeling during the development and treatment of osteoporosis. PhD Thesis. Stanford University, 2001.
Computer simulation, bone tissue, stress and strain state
Numerical solution of elastic-acoustic problems with the help of grid-characteristic method
... simulated with the help of grid-characteristic method, in particular, for the offshore seismic prospecting. We consider systems of water-soil-hydrocarbon-bearing layer and ice-water-soil-hydrocarbon-bearing layer
1. Etter P. C. Underwater acoustic modelling and simulation. L., 2003.
2. Куликовский А. Г., Погорелов Н. В., Семенов А. Ю. Математические вопросы численного решения гиперболических систем уравнений....
The computer simulation of tsunami wave breaking against a steep shore
This article offers a computer simulation for incompressible stratified fluid based on Euler’s equations. The ocean and the atmosphere above it are considered ... ... surface, the density changes abruptly from ρ = ρwater = 1000 kg/m3 for water to ρ = ρair = 1.2 kg/m3 for air. The solution to model equations is generalised. The mathematical mechanism
of equation solving suggests automatic smoothing of density in the ...
Numerical simulation of wave processes in elastic-acoustic problems using discontinuous Galerkin method on triangle unstructured meshes
... вычисл. мат. и мат. физики. 2012. Т. 52, № 2. С. 330—341.
10. Frehner M. Krauklis wave initiation in fluid-filled fractures by seismic body waves // Geophysics. 2014. Vol. 79, № 1. C. 27—35.
11. Etter P. C. Underwater acoustic modelling and simulation. L., 2003.
Miryakha V., Sannikov A., Petrov I.
discontinuous Galerkin method, the mechanics of deformable solids, wave problems in coupled elastic-acoustic media, marine seismology, fluid-filled crack, structural acoustics
An instability of the equatorial F-layer of the ionosphere under conditions of alternating electric fields
... // Вестник Балтийского федерального университета им. И. Канта. 2013. № 4. С. 102—105.
Kashchenko N., Matsievsky S.
ionosphere, F-layer, Rayleigh-Taylor instability, electric field, mathematical model, numerical simulation
A high resolution model of the equatorial F-layer of ionosphere
... spectrometer and incoherent scatter data MSIS 2. Composition // J. Geophys. Res. 1977. Vol. 82, N. A1. P. 2148—2156.
Kashchenko N., Ishanov S., Matsievsky S.
ionosphere, thermosphere, F-layer, Rayleigh-Taylor instability, electric field, mathematical model, numerical simulation.
A simulation of technical support system objects of the regional electrotechnical complex
The paper discusses the stages of simulation of large infrastructure projects on the basis of the aggregate method. It is proved that the different stages of the life-cycle units is best modeled using different approaches. In addition, in order to implement energy-saving technologies is advisable to use a system of continuous time using a more complex mathematical structures (mostly– queuing systems).
1. Гнатюк В. И., Луценко ...
Modeling of the cathode thermal conditions
This article provides results of the cathode of stationary plasma engine thermal vacuum test with various operating modes simulated, a thermal calculation and the cathode thermal mathematical model verification. Based on the calculations, the cathode thermal model and operating performances were assessed, the most efficient required cathode life time characteristics were selected, which are related to the cathode heater power and operating ...
Application of the mathematical modelling and simulation methods to the study of didactic systems
... Программные продукты и системы. 2008. № 3. С. 97—102.
14. Шеннон Р. Имитационное моделирование систем: искусство и наука. М., 1978.
15. Mayer R. V. Computer-Assisted Simulation Methods of Learning Process // European Journal of Contemporary Education. 2015. Vol. 13, iss. 3. Р. 198—212. doi: 10.13187/ejced.2015.13.198.
16. Mayer R. V. Imitating model of assimilation and forgetting of the logically connected information // International Journal of Advanced Studies. 2017. Vol. 7, № 2. Р. 64—73.
17. The Oxford Handbook of Computational and Mathematical Psychology / ed. by J. R. Busemeyer, ...
Role visual models of the functional hybrid intelligent system with the heterogeneous visual field
... intelligence, a functional hybrid intelligent system that is artificial collective intelligence. The proposed models are the basis for visual modeling of hybrid intelligent systems that dynamically synthesize an integrated model and method over heterogeneous model and visual fields and simulate the cooperation, relativity and complementarity of collective intelligence for finding solutions on verbal-symbolic and visual-shaped languages.
1. Колесников А. В., Листопад С. В. Визуальное управление: ...
Numerical simulation of the ionospheric effects of geomagnetic storm on 2—3 may 2010 at the HF radio wave propagation in the low-latitude region
For the first time we used a global three-dimensional theoretical model of the thermosphere-ionosphere system for the description of inhomogeneous anisotropic medium in the simulation of radio wave propagation. It is shown that the results obtained with joint using GSM TIP model and radio wave propagation model adequately describe HF radio paths in the Earth's ionosphere in quiet conditions and at the recovery phase of geomagnetic storm.
1. Котова Д. С., Клименко М. В., Клименко В. В. и др....
Multichannel hybrid atmospheric optical communication system
... радиосвязи с пакетной передачей информации. Основы моделирование. М., 2007.
Molchanov S., Kurnosov V. .
cross-correlation, microwave relay, multi-channel hybrid
atmospheric optical communication system, simulation models.
Method for Calculating the Optimal Configuration of a Wind Generator
... Возобновляемые источники энергии : учеб. пособие. Томск, 2008.
5. Soetedjo A., Lomi A., Mulayanto W. P. Modeling of Wind Energy System with MPPT Control // ICEEI. Bandung, 2011.
6. Rekioua D. Wind Power Electric Systems Modeling, Simulation and Control. Springer, 2014.
7. Heier S. Grid Integration of Wind Energy Conversion Systems. John Wiley & Sons, 1998.
Chizhma S. N., Zakharov A. I.
alternative energy, wind generator, synchronous generator, wind turbine, calculation method....
Numerical model of development processes of small-scaled irregularities of the equatorial ionosphere
A numerical model of equatorial F-layer of ionosphere on simulating of ionosphere irregularities with object scale from 1 km during to the instability development is constructed.
1. Ossakow S. L. Spread F theories: a review. J. Atmos. Solar-Terr. Phys. 1981. Vol. 43. P. 437.
2. Кащенко Н. М., Мациевский ...
Application of means of modelling of environment Simulink in problems of the analysis of quality of systems of regulation
... neural networks// IEEE Control System Magazine. 1995. Vol. 15, № 5. P. 61—66.
Soshkin G. S., Soshkin S. V., Rutkovskij A. L., Аrutunjants G. G.
regulatory system, kiln, quality control, a mathematical model, the dynamic element, circuit tracking, simulation model, the transfer function, the transition process, identification, disturbance, evaluation criteria, the neural network, optimization.
Some results of simulation of driving-robot control system
Concept of mobile automotive object control system, based on skills extraction
and fuzzy logic is described. Virtual model of vehicle, created in specialized simulation environment is described. Parking phase and achieved results are considered.
1. Толстель О. В., Арзуметов А. М. Патент на полезную модель «Автономное адаптивное устройство ...
Simulating of non-stationary processes in the ionospheric plasma
... explicit kinetic scheme of magneto gas dynamics for high performance computing systems // Russian Journal of Numerical Analysis and Mathematical Modeling. 2015. 30(1). P. 27—36.
Bogomolov K., Ishanov S., Kashchenko N., Matsievsky S.
mathematical model, numerical simulating, ionosphere, plasmasphere, concentration, velocity, temperature, chemical kinetics, ambipolar diffusion, energy equation, continuity equation, motion equation, hydrodynamic description, diffusive approach
A model of mid-scale irregularities of the low-latitude Earth ionosphere : evaluations of a non-linear correction method for the Z-scheme
... schemes // Commun. Comput. Phys. 2006. Vol. 1, № 2. P. 192—206.
14. Harten A. High resolution schemes for hyperbolic conservation laws. // J. of Comput. Physics. 1983. Vol. 49. P. 347—393.
Kashchenko N., Matsievsky S., Viktorov A.
mathematical modeling, numerical simulating, convection-diffusion equations, monotonic finite-differential scheme, ionosphere
Dynamical anthropogenic perturbations of ionosphere-magnetospheric plasma
..., Латышев К. С.
Численные методы в одномерных моделях ионосферы // Математическое моделирование.
. 1, №
Hedin A. E.
Thermospheric model // J. Geophys. Res. 1987. V
. 92, №
Ishanov S. A.
simulation, anthropogenic perturbation, ionosphere, magnetosphere, plasma.
The The Variability of Bottom Friction Velocity and the Suspended Particle Propagation along the Pathway of Saline Inflow into the Baltic Sea
A numerical simulation of the Baltic Sea circulation was carried out for two time intervals corresponding to the inflow and non-inflow cases.... ... predict propagation pathways.
1. Blumberg A. F., Mellor G. L. A Description of a Three-Dimensional Coastal Ocean Circulation Model. Washington, DC, 1987.
2. Männik A., Merilain M. Verification of different precipitation forecasts during extended winter-season ...
Introducing Sectoral Models into Regional Management: An Assessment of Regulatory Impacts on the Economy
... sectoral models using the Kaliningrad region as an example. The models are used in a comprehensive analysis of conditions for a GRP growth resulting from an increase in sectoral contributions. To this end, the study uses the well-known approaches of simulation modelling, as well as qualitative and quantitative methods in combination with economic-mathematical optimisation models. The article presents a pilot model of regulatory impacts for selected sectors of the Kaliningrad economy. The developed and tested ...
An optimization of FIM method for three-dimensional eikonal equations
... are convenient and optimal in two-dimensional and small three-dimensional models. But it takes a lot of time and random access memory for big three-dimensional models. This article describes the time and memory optimization of this method for big 3d models. The results of simulations are presented
1. Jeong W.-K., Whitaker R. T. A Fast Iterative Method for Eikonal Equations. // SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing. 2008. Vol. 30, № 5. P. 2512–2534.
eikonal equation, numerical modeling, optimization,...
Simulating of ion and electron trajectories in thermal plasma in electric field of a satellite by the molecular dynamic method
... potential of insulated surfaces // J. Geophys. Res. 1982. Vol. 87. P. 5433.
9. Katz I., Stannart P. R., Gedeon L. et al. NASCAP simulations of spacecraft charging of the SCATHA satellite // Spacecraft/plasma interactions and their influence on field and ... ... 13–16 Sept., 1983. ESA SP-198. P. 109—114.
10. Mandell M. J., Katz I., Hilton M. et al. Nascap-2K spacecraft charging models: algorithms and applications // 2001: A spacecraft charging odyssey. Proceeding of the 7th Spacecraft Charging Technology ...
The Balance Model of Regional Development Management in Certain Territorial Conditions: Development and Application
... possibilities of studying the connections between the proportions of material and cash flows within the regional system, and reconciling the needs of a regional economy with the production and resource potentials. The long-term sustainability balance model – a simulation of event-based forecasting – has been developed for the Russian exclave. The authors provide a general description of the balance model, its elements and simulation algorithm. The results of calculations using the balance model for forecasting ...
Using the economics dynamics principles in modelling the process of original accumulation of household waste
... of accumulating household waste in containers. The model is based on the linear proportion of changes in parameters describing the quantity of household waste accumulated within one cycle.
Sinitsina D., Chunina A.
household waste accumulation, simulation modelling, linear proportion of parameter changes, patterns of initial household waste accumulation, coefficient of resistance to organised household waste accumulation
Integration of multi-scale hemodynamics models based on data synchronization
... Blanco P. J., Vernere M. J., Feijoro R. A. Multidimensional model-ling for the carotid artery blood flow // Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Engrg. 2006. Vol. 195. P. 4002–4017.
4. Quarteroni A., Formaggiaa L., Veneziani A. Cardiovascular Mathematics: Modeling and Simulation of the Circulatory System. Milano: Springer-Verlag Itali, 2009.
5. Yadava H. The Berkeley DB Book. Apress, 2007.
hemodynamics models, barrier synchronization, data exchange
Creating a program complex simulation of RTC AR-600
Construction of virtual model of AR-600 robot by using robot operation system environment is described.
1. Von Hagen W. Ubuntu Linux Bible, 2010.
2. Hickle J., Halle S. The design and implementation of a semi-autonomous surfzone robot using advanced sensors and a common robot ...
Processes of transfer of moisture in porous medium
An comparative analysis for models of soil transfer of moisture on theory of moisture potential and capillary description is carried out.
Веригин ... ... впитывании влаги в почву: сб. науч. тр. МГУП. М., 2004. С. 155—160.
Kashchenko N. M.
simulation, moisture potential, transfer of moisture, capillary.
Modeling Value Chains in Kaliningrad Agriculture
The article describes an approach to modeling and monitoring of the value added in the agricultural sector of the Kaliningrad region in the situration of the need to improve food security and increase internal agricultural output. The results of the first phase of the simulation based on the example of crop production chains of added value to the monitoring Kaliningrad farmers are given for May 2015.
1. Лукьянова Н. Ю. Информационное обеспечение моделирования цепочек ...
A study into the passive tracer and Lagrangian particles propagation in the coastal area of South-East Baltic
... придонном слое южной Балтики в зависимости от ветровых условий (численные эксперименты) // Океанология. 2010. Т. 50, № 6. С. 890—903.
5. Visser A. W. Using random walk models to simulate the vertical distribution of particles in a turbulent water column // Mar. Ecol. Prog. Ser. 1997. Vol. 158. P. 275—281.
Golenko M., Golenko N.
passive tracer, Lagrange particle, numerical modeling, coastal water dynamic, Baltic Sea.
Applying artificial neural networks for prediction of radiowave propagation features
... of threshold is examined. Neural networks were created for prediction of these parameters. Performed accuracy is estimated.
1. Печаткин А. В. Системы мобильной связи. Рыбинск, 2008. Ч. 1.
2. Perez Fontan F. Modeling the wireless propagation channel: a simulation approach with MATLAB. Spain, 2008.
3. Медведев В. С., Потемкин В. Г. Нейронные сети. MATLAB 6 / под общ. ред.В. Г. Потемкина. М., 2002.
4. Mark Hudson Beale, Martin T. Hagan, Howard ...
Mathematical model of the robotic car in the simulator Gazebo
Interim results of the development of the control system of the robot vehicle in a virtual environment Gazebo are presented. A prototype of a physical model of the robot is considered. Scheduling algorithms and mapping are studied.
1. Арзуметов А. М., Корягин Е. В., Орешков С. С., Толстель О. В. Некоторые результаты моделирования ...
2D modeling of ion shadow behind a charged satellite by the method of molecular dynamics
... potential of insulated surfaces // J. Geophys. Res. 1982. Vol. 87. P. 5433.
2. Katz I., Stannart P. R., Gedeon L. et al. NASCAP simulations of spacecraft charging of the SCATHA satellite // Spacecraft/plasma interactions and their influence on field and ... ... Netherlands. 13—16 Sept., 1983. ESA SP-198. P. 109—114.
3. Mandell M. J., Katz I., Hilton M. et al. Nascap-2K spacecraft charging models: algorithms and applications // 2001: A spacecraft charging odyssey. Proceeding of the 7th Spacecraft Charging Technology ...
Semi-geodetic transformation of temporary images
... for this purpose it is proposed to use semi-geodesic transform associated with the normal to the boundary rays. The results of simulations are presented.
1. Громол Д., Клингенберг В., Мейер В. Риманова геометрия ... ... on Scientific Computing. 2008. Vol. 30, № 5. P. 2512—2534.
3. Computation of MULTI-VALUED TRAVELTIMES in the Marmousi model.URL: http://www.caam.rice.edu/~benamou/testproblem.html (дата обращения:18.01.2014).
Pestov L., Sedaikina ...
A mathematical simulation and a numerical investigation of dynamics of intramolecular tautomerny transformation without considering processes of a proton relaxation. Part I. A description of a mathematical model
There is a quantum statistical model of prototropic tautomeic transformation caused by vertical transition between different adiabatic potentials with two minima divided by potential barrier offered. Formula for the probability function defining time of tautomer transformation without ...
Using the modelling method in investigating criminal fires
... преступлений. М., 1981.
18. Куванов В. В. Реконструкция при расследовании преступлений : авто¬реф. дис. ... канд. юр. наук. М., 1972.
Osipova E., Sanzharevsky D.
simulation and modelling, situational modelling, types of modelling, investigation and prosecution of criminal fires
Numerical model operation of the mass transfer of the disperse phase of aerosol in nonlinear wave fields for axisymmetric quasithree-dimensional geometrical statement
... of mathematical model were complemented with the corresponding entry and boundary conditions. Having obtained the numerical model, the author studies the regularities of the redistribution of the aerosol dispersed component density of in wave fields.... ... расщепления в задачах аэродинамики. Новосибирск, 1990.
10. Steger J. L. Implicit Finite-Difference Simulation of Flow about Arbitrary Two-Dimensional Geometries // AIAA J. 1978. Vol. 16, iss. 7. P. 679—686.
11. MacCormak R....