Multiple RuO2-chip thermometer for applications in 0,02—30 K range
A multiple RuO2-chip thermometer based on commercial Vishay RCW575 chips for applications in 0,02—30 K range is proposed. Possible design and packaging of the sensor are suggested. Thermometer saturation and thermal resistance of our sensor are measured and compared with a single-chip configuration and commercial Lakeshore ROX-102A thermometer.
1. Yeager C. J., Courts S. S. A Review of Cryogenic Thermometry ...
About the method of estimating the parameters of seismic signals
The advantages of using the method of Matrix pencil method in order spectral analysis of the signals received at seismic sensors. This use will in-crease the effectiveness of application of seismic sensors in a wide range of technical equipments, securing the perimeter, access control, geophysical in-struments, and so on.
Волков А. Д. Применение сейсмодатчика ...
A microclimate control system realization
... results of the creation of the climate control system are presented. The algorithmic base of functioning of system is created. The control system of heating is realized.
Tolstel’ O., Churilov A., Nesterov S.
single board computer, wireless sensors, wireless thermostat head, smart house.
Application of radio physical methods for diagnostics of functional properties of magnetic tunnel transitions
... the diagnosis of prospective structures were shown.
1. Zutic I., Fabian J., Das Sarma S. Spintronics Fundamentals and applications //Rev. Mod. Phys. 2004. Vol. P. 76. 323.
2. Parkin S., Jiang X., Kaiser C. et al. Magnetically engineered spintronic sensors and memory / / Proceedings of the IEEE. 2003. Vol. 91. P. 661—680.
3. Slaughter J., Chen E., Whig R. et al. Magnetic Tunnel Junction Materials for Electronic Applications // JOM-e. 2000. Vol. 52 (6). P. 1.
4. Durlam M., Naji P., DeHerrera ...
Modern aspects of diagnostics of compressional neuropathy of the median nerve in the carpal canal
... patients examined in the Kaliningrad regional clinical hospital, the department of traumatology and orthopedics at the IKBFU Clinical and Diagnostic Center in 2013—2019. Diagnostics was performed on a Toshiba Aplio 500 ultrasound machine with a linear sensor of a scanning frequency of 7—14 and 12—18 MHz and an Acuson S2000 device, an 18 L6 HD sensor; electromyography was performed on a Wiking Quest Nicolet device. The age of patients ranged from 20 to 77. A standard for the diagnosis of patients ...
Creating a program complex simulation of RTC AR-600
Construction of virtual model of AR-600 robot by using robot operation system environment is described.
1. Von Hagen W. Ubuntu Linux Bible, 2010.
2. Hickle J., Halle S. The design and implementation of a semi-autonomous surfzone robot using advanced sensors and a common robot operating system, 2011.
3. Ложкин П. В. Метод точки нулевого момента для задачи динамического равновесия РТК AR-600. Движение на месте // Вестник ...
Perspective heat supply operation buildings of multiple parameters
... излучения.// ЦНТИ «Поиск», РКТ : научно-технический сборник. М., 1991. Вып. 2, сер. 4.
Volvatch A., Tolstel’ O.
heat loss, convective heat transfer, thermal model of the building, the fuzzy controller, sensors, mimic, control cabinet
Creations of a hardware-software complex providing dynamic balance and movement robotic system AR-600
... ходьба: модельные задачи динамики и управления. М., 1984.
Lozhkin P., Tolstel’ O.
microcontroller, robotic system, robot, Kalman’s filter, biped circulation, dynamic stabilization, balance, center of gravity, sensor of acceleration, AR-600.
The method of zero-moment point for the problem of dynamic stabilization AR-600. Moving AR-600 at the site
... Канта. 2013. Вып. 4. С. 110—117.
2. Dekker M. H. P. Zero-moment point method for stable biped walking. Eindhoven, July 2009, DCT no.: 2009.072.
robotic system, biped circulation, dynamic stabilization, balance, center of gravity, sensor of acceleration, AR-600, encoder, zero-moment point, ZMP, Cart-table model, Robot Operating System, ROS
Classification of systems machine learning
... науч. тр. СПб., 2019. Вып. 11. С. 28—40.
5. Buttyan L., Holczer T., Vajda I. On the effectiveness of changing pseudonyms to provide location privacy in VANETs // Proceedings of 4th European Workshop on Security and Privacy in Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks. Cambridge, 2007. Р. 129—141.
Poletaeva N. G.
supervised learning, unsupervised learning, semisupervised learning, reinforcement learning
Liver shear wave elastography: the problem of accuracy and reproducibility
..., depending on the skills of the operator, the minimal measurements, the use of contrast-enhanced ultrasound. The most important factors affecting the results of liver stiffness measurements include using SWE method, the diagnostic equipment and the sensors, the measurement depth and acoustic access; the reliability of various SWE methods is approximately equivalent. Among modern ultrasonic SWE technologies, the most efficient to visualize the measurement area are ARFI technologies — point shear ...
Hardware-Software Implementation of 1-Wire Interface Based on STM32 Microcontroller
... presents an implementation of 1-Wire communication interface based on STM32 microcontroller with the usage of hardware timer. Implemented low-level library uses minimum of MCU resources, has address search functionality and can be applied for polling sensors in wired networks based on this interface.
1. Complete 1-Wire Command Codes // OWFS Website. URL:
. sourceforge.net/commands.html (дата обращения: 05.08.2019).
2. Using a UART to Implement a 1-Wire Bus Master // Maxim ...
Ultrasound anatomy of the skin: review
... one of the most popular diagnostic procedures in dermatology, cosmetology and oncology. Current research data defined the concept of "ultrasound anatomy of the skin", it is noted that an ultrasound examination of healthy skin with modern sensors can visualize three of its layers, appendages of skin and vessels of small diameter, located in the dermis and the upper layer of subcutaneous fat tissue. The significance and possibilities of using the ultrasound method of skin examination ...