The school staff policy of the 1920s as a prologue to Stalin's Repressions
... новейшей истории Ростовской области. Ф. 7. Д. Оп. 1.
просвещение. 1931. №
Yalozina Ye. A.
Soviet School, Soviet teaching, staff training, purges, purge commissions, repressions.
Book of Condolence for Victims of Political Repressions: Kaliningrad region
Organisation and Activity of Police in border areas of North-Western Russia under Reconstruction of Soviet Society
государственный архив Санкт-Петербурга (ЦГА СПб). Ф.
198. Оп. 6. Д.
Ф. 198. Оп. 6. Д.
political repressions, political system, enemy image, administrative command system, the All-Union Communist Party (of Bolsheviks)
The elimination of Latvian khutors in Bashkiria in the Soviet era: the reasons, conditions and consequences
... Кузеевские чтения. Уфа, 2012. С. 95—100.
14. Рукшан Х., Аунс-Уралиетис А. Письма с земли детства. Верхние Татышлы. 2007.
Latvians of Bashkiria, khutor, collective farm, repressions, ethnic culture
The Armenian problem in the Ottoman Empire and its consequences in the 1990s of the XIX century
The article examines the causes and results of mass repressions of Armenians in the Ottoman Empire at the end of the XIX century. The connection of the national liberation movement in Western Armenia and Crete was revealed. The power methods of diplomacy in European countries were analyzed.
Russia and the Baltic States: Some Results and a Few Perspectives
... and Lithuania between the two world wars and the loss of independence (since the mid-1920s to the annexation in 1940)], Moscow, ROSSPEN, 806 p.
11. Laar, М. 2005, Krasnyj terror: Repressii sovetskih okkupacionnyh vlastej v Jestonii [Red Terror: The repression of the Soviet occupation authorities in Estonia], Tallinn, Grenader.
12. Laar, М. 2005, Jestonija vo Vtoroj mirovoj vojne [Estonia during World War II], Tallinn, Grenader.
13. Laar, М. 2005, Zabytaja vojna: Dvizhenie vooruzhennogo soprotivlenija ...
On crisis trends in the legitimacy of the political regimes of the Baltic States
... conditions, compensatory mechanisms cannot be considered as targeted exclusively at broad social strata. They are also aimed at political elites, whose consolidation or ‘encapsulation’ is achieved by exaggerating external threats and resorting to repressive measures in an attempt to develop an ethnonational consensus. These methods are used to ensure self-preservation of the Baltic States political regimes within the current ideological and institutional configuration.
1. Vilmorus и Spinter ...
A ‘divided history’: the politics of memory on the territory of the former East Prussia in the light of current discussions
... politiki po uvekovecheniju pamjati zhertv politicheskih repressij» [Order of the Government of the Russian Federation dated August 15, 2015 №1561-p "On approval of the concept of public policy to perpetuate the memory of victims of political repressions"], 2015, available at: http://government.ru/docs/19296/ (accessed 20.08.2015).
10. Safronovas, V. 2014, Vostochnaja Prussija — nedodelennoe nasledstvo? [East Prussia - unfinished legacy?], Ab Imperio, no. 1, p. 205—243.
Was heißt Fortschritt im Wissen? Gnoseotopische Überlegungen zur Aufklärung und ihren Folgen
... further fact that human ignorance has been acknowledged since Antiquity and taken for granted for millennia of human history, the awareness of this ignorance becomes particularly problematic during the Enlightenment when irreducible yet systematically repressed elements of human ignorance were integrated into the epistemology of 18th-century rationalism. This article discusses the development in the shift from ignorance as a given to ignorance as a systematically reflected part of the conditions of ...
Around the “social pedagogy” of Paul Natorp: Vladimir Dinze in the debates on national upbringing. Part 1
..., Ocherki po istorii pedagogicheskikh uchenii [Essays on the history of pedagogical studies], Moscow, p. 209—229.
21. Matyshev, A. A. 2013, Entsiklopediya repressirovannykh avtorov. 1917—1987. Biobibliografiya sovetskoi tragedii [Encyklopedy of repressed authors. 1917—1987. Biobibliography of Soviet tragedy], vol. 3, St. Petersburg.
22. Muzychenko, A. F. 1913, Sovremennye pedagogicheskie techeniya v Zapadnoi Evrope i Amerike [Contemporary pedagogical movements in Western Europe and America],...