Multiculturalism and morality in a globalised public space
This article investigates the problem of a correlation between the phenomena of multiculturalism and morality in a globalized public space. Human community is considered within intercultural relations and associated interpersonal conflicts. A search for the ways of personal development based on clear moral principles is studied in the context of the methodological possibilities of ...
Effective models of national and regional educational space development
This article considers effective models of interaction between social and cultural institutions that can be used in developing a common educational space of the CIS countries. Of special significance are the models that involve public organizations. Through establishing mutual connections, domain models create more complex globule structures. Network projects initiated within globules and involving different domains contribute to the emergence of a selfdeveloping common space....
Modern understanding of ‘geoeconomic position’ and the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
... Geo-economics injects new uncertainties into troubled markets, Council on Foreign Relations, May 20, available at: http://www.cfr.org/publication. html? id=7039 (accessed 05.10.2008).
13. Jean, K., Savona, P. Predislovie k russkomu izdaniju sbornika «Geojekonomika ... ...
15. Zamyatin, D. N. 2003, Gumanitarnaja geografija: Prostranstvo i jazyk geograficheskih obrazov [Humanitarian geography: Space and language of geographical
images], Saint Petersburg, 296 p.
16. Lachininsky, S. S. 2013, Opyt tipologii geojekonomicheskih ...
Countries of the Baltic Region in the Global Culinary Space
... since their residents prefer national cuisines. In some other countries of the region (Finland, Estonia, and Lithuania), the public favours the world’s leading cuisines — Italian, Japanese and American — over the local ones. The non-capital Baltic ... ... patriotism than Warsaw, Berlin, and Moscow respectively. This article attempts to explore the features of the Baltic culinary space. The author considers the environmental and socio- historical factors key determinants of the countries’ cuisines.
Political technologies and international conflicts in the information space of the Baltic Sea region
... has adversely affected the functioning of many civil society institutions in the Baltic Sea region. This study focuses on the publications in the scientific media associated with the political technologies that may provoke conflict but must contribute ... ... Russia can take to counter the conflictprovoking influences in the region. The current condition of the regional information space and information operations aimed at inciting Russophobia and forcing Russia out of the European political process is indicative ...
Transformations in the Communicative Characteristics of Political Discourse in the Current Information Space
... in modern society. Considering the rise of populism, the author stresses that the current problems stem from changes in communicative interactions caused by the emergence of new information technologies. Special emphasis is placed on the formation of public space as the only realm where political discourse is produced legitimately. Another focus is the current ‘conflict of interpretations’ in regard to the markers and symbols of political language. To identify the metamorphoses of PD and to understand ...
Development of geoportal of the center of space services on basis of open systems
Information-software solutions applied to creation of geoportal of the Center of space services of the Kaliningrad region are presented. The software with open codes (GeoNetwork — for creation and work with metadata, Geo-Server — for publication of geodata, PostGreSQL — for storage of geodata) and open formats (WMS, WFS, KML) for the publication of geodata was used. Structures of NoSQL tables for storage and management of full text and spatial indexes, and also structure of query ...
Digital World Communication аnd Translation
Baumgarten, S. and Cornellà-Detrell, J. eds., 2017. Translation in times of technocapitalism. Special issue. Target: International Journal of Translation Studies, 29(2).
Baumgarten, S. and Cornellà-Detrell, J. eds., 2019. Translation and Global Spaces of Power. Bristol: Multilingual Matters.
Broad, E., 2018. Made by Humans. The AI Condition. Victoria: Melbourne University Press.
Brügger, N. and Milligan, I. eds., 2019. The SAGE Handbook of Web History. London: SAGE Publications Ltd.
Buckland, M., 2017. Information and Society. Cambridge: The MIT Press.
Campanelli, V., 2010. Web Aesthetics. How Digital Media Affect Culture and Society. Rotterdam: Institute of Network Cultures and Nai Publishers.
Castells, M. ed.,...
«Hagiography in the Russian Cultural Space. For the 1030th anniversary of the Baptism of Russia» third international research seminar (IKBFU, October 9—10, 2018)
Dorofeeva, L. G., 2018. The II International Scientific Seminar “Hagiography in the Russian Cultural Space”. Slovo. ru: The Baltic accent, 9(1), pp. 103—108 (in Russ.).
Pervushin, M. V., 2018. Thousand and Thirty Years of Holy ... ... through the Prism of Statistics. Blagovestnik. Izdanie Klaipedskogo blagochiniya Pravoslavnoi Tserkvi v Litve [Blagovestnik. Publication of Klaipeda Prosperity of the Orthodox Church in Lithuania], 11, pp. 5—8 (in Russ.).
Toporov, V. N., 1995. Svyatost' ...
Development of technology for publishing very large spatial data volumes using open source systems
... Theoretical and Applied Aspects. Kiev, Ukraine, 10-13 May 2011. URL: http://earthdoc.eage.org/publication/publicationdetails/
7. Алсынбаев К. С., Брыксин В. М., Евтюшкин А. В., Козлов А. В. и др.... ... сайт]. URL: http://geoserver.org/display/GEOS/Welcome (дата обращения: 30.01.2013).
Bryksin V., Kozlov A.
map, Space image, mosaic, service, catalogue, metadata, geoportal, remote sensing.
Geopolitical and Geo-economic Changes in the Baltic Sea Region at the Turn of the XX—XXI centuries
... Kaliningrad, 392 p. (In Russ.)
2. Verkhoturov, D. 2014, Island territories" of Russia, КМ. ru, available at:
(accessed 05.07.2016). (In Russ.)
3. Denisenkov, А. 2016, Military expert: Accumulation of forces ... ... civilizaciya [Soviet civilization], Moscow. (In Russ.)
6. Kivikari, U. 1996, Ekonomicheskoe prostranstvo Baltijskogo regiona [Economic space of the Baltic region], Helsinki; Ottawa, 160 p. (In Russ.)
7. Kondratyeva N. B. 2008, Regiony Rossii i Evropejskogo soyuza ...
The development of cooperation between the European Union and Russia on migration issues: from „the „common spaces” to the actual implementation
... European history and culture, Saint Petersburg, 2003.
13. European Union — Russia Moscow Summit. 2005, Road Map for the Common Space on Freedom, Security and Justice, 10th May 2005, available at:http://www.delrus.ec.europa.eu/en/images/pText_pict/494/road%20maps.... ... Schimmelfennig, F. 2009, EU Rules beyond EU borders? Theorizing External Governance in European Politics, Journal of European Public Policy, no. 16 (6), September 2009, p. 791—812.
17. Potemkina, O. 2005, A ’Friendly Schengen Border’ and Illegal ...
The Baltic-Pontic region in the Europe-Eurasia dual system
... the authors advance an alternative structure-focused model of the Baltic-Pontic system (BPS) as a multidimensional evolving space of heterogeneous interactions, which include cooperation. The authors suggest applying the BPS models in interpreting and ... ... university.
2. Halecki, O. 1980, Borderlands of Western Civilization. A History of East Central Europe, Safety Harbor, Simon Publications.
3. Halecki, O. 1962, The Limits and Divisions of European History. Notre Dame, Indiana, University of Notre Dame ...
International Migration in the Periods of Transition and Crisis: the Case of Latvia
... Insurance number allocations to adult overseas nationals entering the UK to December 2013. URL:https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/national-insurance-number-allocations-to-adult-overseas-nationals-entering-the-uk-to-december-2013 (дата обращения: ... ... Geographica. 2007. Vol. 13. P. 169—174.
8. Faist T. The Volume and Dynamics of International Migration and Transnational Social Spaces. Oxford, 2000.
9. Favell A. The New Face of East-West Migration in Europe// Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies. ...
Features presentation of environmental risks in the media (for example, deposits of potassium salts in the village Nivenskoe)
... of the research is caused by the fact that modern control systems of technogenic and ecological safety are based on risk assessment methods. Since media play a most significant role in the formation of public opinion and direct perception of risks in public space, communication of risks can be an instrument of latent manipulation with public opinion. The Internet and printed local media have served as an object of research. Results of the research confirm a hypothesis that images crested by media usually ...
Problems and prospects of EU — Russia dialogue on visa-free travel
... Convergence Beyond the Acquis Communautaire?RSCAS Working Papers, no. 22.
24. Korneev, O. 2012, Deeper and Wider than a Common Space: EU-Russia Cooperation on Migration Management, European Foreign Affairs Review, Vol. 17, no.4.
25. Voinikov, V. V. 2013,... ..., Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Press, 397 p.
26. Note from General Secretariat of the Council to Delegations on Public access to documents, Confirmatory application made by Ms Joanna Hosa (No 15/c/01/12), available at: http://register.consilium....
Kaliningrad Architectural Landscape as a Tourist Attraction
... regeneracii i ispol'zovanija pamjatnika XIII veka v Kaliningrade [Conserva tion program, revitalizing environment, regeneration, and the use of the XIII century monument in Kaliningrad], T. 1, Vol. 1; 2.
15. Konzen, L. P. 2014, Tourist representations and public space regulation, Int J Semiot Law, no. 27, p. 135—160. DOI: 10.1007/s11196—013—9321—1.
16. Kropinova, E., Philippov, J. 2014, New and old historic urban space — attractions for tourism, Architecture and Urban planning, Theses of the conference,...
Current Geodemographic Problems in the European Union and Migration Crisis of the 2010s
... MSU, 27—29 November 2015, p. 79 -84. (In Russ.)
10. Zhitin, D., Krasnov, A., Shendrik, A.2016, Migration Flows in Europe: Space and Time Transformation, Balt. Reg., Vol. 8, no. 2, p. 101—124. DOI: 10.5922/2079—8555—2016—2—6.
11. Every fifth ... ... Molenbeek, the police no-go zone that was home to two of the gunmen, Independent, 15 Nov.
21. Demography Report, 2015, Luxembourg, Publication Office of European Union.
22. Kern, S. 2015, European 'No-Go' Zones: Fact or Fiction? Part 1: France, Gatestone Institute,...
The Youth in Kaliningrad, Gdansk and Klaipeda: Geopolitical Vision of the World, Identity and Images of the Other
... science?]. In: Kaledin, N. V., Chistobaev, A. I. (eds.), Geograficheskoe prostranstvo Rossii: obraz i modernizacija [Geographical space of Russia: the image and modernization], St. Petersburg, p. 92—114.
12. Kolosov, V. А., Zotova, М. V. 2012, Geopoliticheskoe ... ... prospects of development, Balt. Reg., no. 4 (18), p. 81—94. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2013-4-8.
15. Obshhestvennoe mnenie — 2009 [Public Opinion — 2009], Moscow, Levada Center, 208 p.
16. Obshhestvennoe mnenie — 2012 [Public Opinion — 2012], Moscow,...
Motives behind breaking language norms in the English political discourse
... breaking of language norms in persuasion in the space of English political discourse. The study aims to determine the linguistic factors influencing the development of the semantic content of language anomalies and encouraging the use of the latter in public speech. The study found that the ability of linguistic deviations to acquire and convey relevant stylistic and pragmatic meanings in the discourse space enhanced the semantic content, expressiveness, and emotionality of these meanings. All this creates conditions for anomalies to function in political texts as expressive stylistic means that have a high potential for pragmatic impact on ...
Cultural Islam in Northern Europe
... Islam in Northern European countries. To this end, we examine publications in major print media. Content analysis of relevant publications gives a detailed picture of narratives produced in mass consciousness as a reaction to the presence of Islam at the ... ... mechanisms of adaptation, acculturation, and, perhaps, integration of Muslims and corresponding social groups into the socio-cultural space of Northern European countries.
Dianina S. Yu., Khalil M. A., Glagolev V. S.
cultural Islam, political Islam, periodicals ...
Economic and Geographical Structure of the Baltic Sea region
... specificity] 2015—2017, Project Report RHF.
4. Kivikari, U. 1996, Jekonomicheskoe prostranstvo Baltijskogo regiona [The economic space of the Baltic region], Helsinki, Ottawa, 156 p.
5. Koncepcija vneshnej politiki Rossijskoj Federacii. Utverzhdena Prezidentom ... ... of the Russian Federation], 2015, Moscow, available at:
. (accessed 15.02.2016).
10. Rossijskij statisticheskij ezhegodnik: 2015 [Statistical Yearbook: ...
Some remarks on the concept and function of Kant’s theory of schematism in the Critique of Pure Reason
... presented as an instance of the function usually called “understanding” when directed towards appearances given in time and space. Understanding becomes imagination when it obeys not only the laws of logics, but also the laws of time. Homogeneity (a ... ... explanations of concepts provided in the article are not exhaustive. They are discussed in more detail in the author’s earlier publications referred to in the footnotes. The article also discusses earlier and contemporary literature on schematism.
Innovative economy in the Baltic Sea region
7. Pilyasov, A. (ed.). 2012, Sinergija prostranstva: regional'nye innovacionnye sistemy, klastery i peretoki znanija [Space synergy: regional innovative systems, clusters and knowledge overflows], Moscow — Smolensk, Oykumena.
8. Presidency Conclusions,... ....eu/uedocs/cms_data/docs/pressdata/en/ec/00100-r1.en0.htm (accessed 01 June 2012).
9. Bechev, I. et al. 2010, Science, technology and innovation in Europe, Luxembourg, Publications Office of the European union.
10. Kornecki, J., Lisowska R. and Ropega J. 2007, Entrepreneurship and Innovation in ...
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... 2001, Urban Sprawl in the Mediterranean region. Mediterranean Blue Plan, available at:
urbsprawl_1.pdf (accessed 15.02.2017).
31. Area by NUTS 3 region, 2017, Eurostat, available at:
40. Leontidou, L. 1990, The Mediterranean City in Transition, Cambridge, p. 296.
41. McFadden, L. 2007, Governing Coastal Spaces: The Case of Disappearing Science in Integrated Coastal Zone Management, Coastal Management, Vol. 35, no. 4, p. 429—443....
The media image of San Escobar in the space of fictional worlds: a socio-semiotic perspective
Konopleva, T. V., 2013. Psychology of information perception: perception of news about the world of politics in the media space. Psikholog [Psychologist], 5. Available at:
[Accessed 19 August 2018] (in ... ... Leningrad (in Russ.).
Sladkevich, Zh., 2018. I will not say anything, but again I will say something: the aberration content of public discourse from the perspective of meaning generation (categories of meaningfulness and meaninglessness). In: Zh. Sladkevich,...
Implementation persistent scatterers interferometry in MATLAB environment on a high performance computer cluster
... processing software package developed used high-precision evaluation of the displacement of man-made objects. The technology publication of displacement velocity of terrestrial surface on the basis of GeoServer and Google Maps services is offered.
1.... ... and gas production by InSAR data // Proceedings of the ESA Living Planet Symposium. Bergen, Norway. 2010. ESA SP-686. European Space Agency, The Netherlands, Noordwijk.
13. Мельников Н. Н., Калашник А. И., Калашник Н. А. ...
The content of morality as an object of constitutional and legal protection
... article develops the concept of «morality» and establishes its content as an object of constitutional and legal protection. The author analyzes some legal provisions related to the protection of public morality. Another issue which is considered in this publication is the views of researchers who studied the content of morality as a matter of legal protection in various legal spaces.
1. Муранов А. И. Проблема «обхода закона» в материальном и коллизионном праве : дис. … канд. юр. наук. М., 1999.
2. Баранов П. П., Овчинников ...
A model for involving the expert community in implementing the educational policy: The case of a major educational programme
This article presents a general model of involving the research, educa-tional, and other expert communities in implementing the state educational policy. The authors consider the organization of public and expert discussion of sample primary and secondary education programmes. The model describes the nonlinear space of expert interaction, including the key processes, forms, and results thereof.
1. Remorenko I. M., Burov V. V., Parfenov R. V. On Modern Technologies of Citi-zens’ Participation in Decision Formulation in the Sphere of Education // Humani-ties ...
Measuring social well-being in the rural areas of the Kaliningrad region
... pererabatyvajushhih predprijatij [Economics of agriculture and processing enterprises], no. 2, p.15—19, available at: www.vniiesh.ru/publications (accessed 09.12.2013).
6. Kovalev, S. A. 1974, Regional'nye razlichija v perspektivnom razvitii sel'skogo rasselenija ... ... prostranstva Rossii [Concentration of production in the agricultural and timber industry complexes
and polarization Russian space], Vestnik ARGO, no. 1, available at: www.vestnik—argo. sfedu.ru (accessed 09.12.2013).
10. Lemetti, Yu. A. 2011, Bazovye ...
Maintaining ethnocultural identity and the problems of education: Russians in Lithuania
... cultural distinctions, first of all, the possible loss of ethnocultural identity of Russian-speaking population in the post-Soviet space of the Republic of Lithuania. A specialised survey is used as material for the analysis of the role of education as one ... ... Русские школы под угрозой // Фонд «Русский мир» //http://www.russkiymir.ru/russkiymir/ru/publications/interview/interview0048.htm
identity, self-identification, education, mentality, “third generation”....
Studies into the history of Russian Neo-Kantianism in Poland
... voobrazenije prostranstva/prostranstvo i voobrazenija / pod red. I. I. Mitina, D. N. Zamiatina [Russia: the imagination of space/space and imaginations / eds. I. I. Mitin, D. N. Zamyatin]. Мoscow, p. 378—397.
15. Shchukin V. G. 2012, Ot mietafiziki lanshafta ... ... miemuary i esse / pod red. K. Kikoina, I. V. Obuhovoj-Zielin’skoj, М. А. Parhomovskogo [Russian Jews in Poland. Articles, publications, memoirs and essays / ed. K. Kikoin, I. V. Obuhova- Zielinska, M. A. Parhomovsky]. Jerusalem, p. 233—256.
18. Czardybon ...
Russia-EU energy efficiency cooperation in the Baltic region: the untapped potential
18. EU-Russian Energy Dialogue. The First Ten Years: 2000—2010, 2010,Brussels, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/energy/publications/doc/2011_eu-russia_energy_relations.pdf (accessed 29.07.2013).
19. Dorozhnaja karta jenergeticheskogo sotrudnichestva ... ....ru/co-operation/russia_eu/road_map/ (accessed 23.12. 2013).
20. Dorozhnaja karta po obshhemu jekonomicheskomu prostranstvu [Roadmap for the Common Economic Space], 2005, Moscow, 10.05.2005, available at: http://www.mid.ru/ns-dos.nsf/162979df2beb9880432569e70041fd1e/042000c0cd9e8002c3256ffe002ae3a8?...
Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
... economic development of Russian regions]. In: Geograficheskoe prostranstvo Rossii:
obraz i modernizacija [Russian geographical space: the image and modernization], Saint Petersburg, p. 261—280.
24. Fedorov, G. M., Zverev, Yu. M. 1995, Kaliningradskie ... ... vvodnyj kurs [National Accounts: A Practical Introduction],Ser. F, no. 85, New York, available at: http://unstats.un.org/unsd/publication/SeriesF/seriesF_85r.pdf (accessed 24.11.2013).
27. Reshenie Komissii Tamozhennogo sojuza ot 28 janvarja 2011 g. ...
Model Structure and Content of a Comprehensive Maritime Plan: the Case of Kaliningrad
dejatel'nost'ju [About the Marine Doctrine of the Russian Federation until 2030 and the concept of the federal law on public administration maritime activities], Navigacija i gidrografija [Navigation and Hydrography], no. 35, p. 8—17.
3. Vargina,... ... September 2007, Penza, p. 146—149.
14. Morf, A. 2012, BaltSeaPlan Report 7 — Strategies with relevance for Swedish maritime space, Gothenburg.
15. Zaucha, Ja. 2014, The key to governing the fragile Baltic See. Maritime SpatialPlanning in Baltic Region ...
Approaches to the Definition of the Baltic Sea Region
... well-formed regions of international cooperation. It is a place for promoting collaboration between businesses, non-profits, public authorities, and municipalities of the countries located on the Baltic Sea coast and its adjacent territories. The Baltic ... ... the method of cartographic analysis have contributed to defining the territory of the Baltic region. The analysis shows three spaces that differ in the effect of the Baltic Sea on their territorial development. This approach proposes three definitions ...
Urban Development Programme of the Kaliningrad Region
... Битва за город. М., 2018.
Спек Дж. Город для пешеходов. М., 2015.
Pustovgarov V. I.
urban development, sustainable growth, architecture, Kaliningrad region, cultural heritage, comfortable living environment, public space, land use planning
The role of the Kaliningrad region in the development of Russian-German relations
... one of the leaders in the development of research and cultural links with German universities and research foundations. This publication is based on the authors' presentation at the round table discussion on the cooperation between Russian and German ... ... the development of Russian strategy for the integration of northwestern constituent entities into the economic and cultural space of the Baltic region.
1. Demograficheskij ezhegodnik Kaliningradskoj oblasti 2010 [Demographic
Yearbook of the Kaliningrad ...
Russian-German philosophical dialogue in the late 19th/the first half of the 20th centuries: Publications of Russian philosophers in the Kant-Studien and Logos journals
This article presents an overview of Russian philosophers’ publications in German periodicals of the late 19th/early 20th centuries. At the time, Germany boasted a significant number of ... ... speak of an — although not decisive — but tangible influence of Russian thought on the philosophy of the German-language space. This influ¬ence is accounted for by the phenomenon that would be later called the ‘Silver age of Russian phi¬losophy’ ...
A ‘divided history’: the politics of memory on the territory of the former East Prussia in the light of current discussions
... Judt, Т. 2011 , «Mesta pamjati» P'era Nora: Ch'i mesta? Ch'ja pamjat'? ["Places of Memory" by Pierre Nora: Whose space? Whose memory?]. In: Imperija i nacija v zerkale istoricheskoj pamjati [Empire and the nation as a mirror of historical ... ... repressij» [Order of the Government of the Russian Federation dated August 15, 2015 №1561-p "On approval of the concept of public policy to perpetuate the memory of victims of political repressions"], 2015, available at: http://government.ru/docs/19296/ ...
Modern trends in the Baltic countries in the discourse of identity: between sovereignty and European integration
The publication reflects the problem of new identity of the Baltics in the conditions of competition between European spaces. The Baltic States are presented as a political structure, where mutually competitive identities oriented towards different centres of modern Europe are developing. In the Baltics, the identity discourse acquires new markers. The agenda includes ...
Political competition and consolidation in the process of Eurasian in¬tegration
... different stages of Eurasian integration in view of the processes of political competition and consolidation within the Eurasian space.
1. Алияров Е. Сотрудничество во имя консенсуса: перспективы СНГ ... ... С. Постсоветское пространство: элиты против интеграции. URL: http://www.apn.kz/publications/article7698.htm (дата обращения: 25.12.2006).
13. От идеи Евразийского союза ...
EU-Russia cooperation in the Baltic Sea marine environment protection
... Baltic Sea Action Group — за Балтийское море // Инфо-Финляндия. URL: http://www.info-finlandia. ru/public/default.aspx?contentid=169715 (дата обращения: 04.12.2010).
8. Birnie P. W., Boyle A., Redgwell C. International ... ...
Baltic Sea, European Union, HELCOM, particularly sensitive sea
area, action plan, «Northern Dimension», common economic space, «road map
Integration of Ethnic Groups and Regions into United Political and Legal Space: Characterising ‘Empire’ Scientific Category
The «empire» category is determined in legal science by historical and political characteristics and based on multi-structural public traditions. Imperial administration strengthens the asymmetrical status of ethnic groups and regions in their relation to the centre. Their integration dynamics is preconditioned, first and foremost, by geopolitical and geo-economic factors. The ...
Time in Sergey Trubetskoy’s and Boris Chicherin’s metaphysical concepts: A discussion on Kant
This article analyses the controversy between Sergey Trubetskoy and Boris Chicherin, which followed the publication of Trubetskoy’s monograph the Foundations of Idealism. This analysis focuses on the philosophers’ understanding ... ... kn. S. N. Trubetskogo v 5 t. [Works in 5 volumes], Moskow, 1908в, vol. 2.
8. Chicherin B. N. 1895. Prostranstvo I vrem′a [Space and time], Voprosy filosofii i psihologii [Questions of Philosophy and Psychology]. no. 26 (1). Moskow, 1895, p. 1—56....
The facilitation of freedom of movement between Russia and the European Union: prospects and legal issues
... the European Communities and the heads of the EU member states], Izdanie
Ministerstva inostrannyh del Rossijskoj Federacii [Publication of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation], available at: http://www. academy-go.ru/Site/RussiaEC/News/Putin.... ... — EU 05/31/2003], available at: http://www.eur.ru/neweur/user.php?func=sum7 (accessed 11 April 2005).
5. Road Map on common space of freedom, security and justice, available at: http://eeas. europa. eu/delegations/russia/documents/eu_russia/road_maps_en....
Verb collocations of the semantic field «Memory» with the component ‘Vergangenheit’ in the German media
... spatio-activity interpretation of memory (identification of memory operations with movement or activity, operation on an object in this space). It is demonstrated that verb collocations model mnemic situation vividly in accordance with their antropomorphic understanding.... ... Hrsg. H. Welzer. Hamburg, 2001. S. 160—178.
24. Wylegała A. Managing the difficult past: Ukrainian collective memory and public debates on history // Nationalities Papers. 2017. Vol. 45, iss. 5. P. 1—18.
Rebrina L. M.
verb collocation, keyword,...