Territorial differences in the attitudes to the migration crisis in Germany: The political aspect
... no. 1, p. 35—49.
14. Albertson, B., Gadarian, S. 2012, Who's Afraid of Immigration? The Effects of Pro- and Anti-Immigrant Threatening Ads among Latinos, African Americans and Whites. In: Freeman, G., Hansen, R., Leal, D. L. (ed.) Immigration and Public Opinion in Liberal Democracies, New York, p. 286—306.
15. Fetzer, J. 2011, The Evolution of Public Attitude toward Immigration in Europe and the United States, 2000—2010. In: Research report “Improving EU and US Immigration Systems; Capacity for ...
The features of using manipulative techniques to influence public opinion (based on the materials of the US presidential campaign of 2012)
... Times. URL: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/22/us/politics/transcript-of-the-third-presidential-debate-in-boca-raton-fla.html?pagewanted=all (дата обращения: 14.06.2013).
Soskina S., Sur E.
language manipulation, election campaign, public opinion, consciousness, discourse.
The methods of manipulative influence on the addressee aimed at creating a positive image: the case of 2012 presidential election campaign
This article deals with the problem of public opinion manipulation through creating a positive image. Special emphasis is given to the description of the manipulative technique. The research is based on the texts of the 2012 Russian presidential election campaign.
1. Кара-Мурза С. Г. ...
Features presentation of environmental risks in the media (for example, deposits of potassium salts in the village Nivenskoe)
... the village of Nivenskoe as an example. Relevance of the research is caused by the fact that modern control systems of technogenic and ecological safety are based on risk assessment methods. Since media play a most significant role in the formation of public opinion and direct perception of risks in public space, communication of risks can be an instrument of latent manipulation with public opinion. The Internet and printed local media have served as an object of research. Results of the research confirm ...
The rhetoric and logic of the representations of the Russian-Turkish War of 1877–1878 in Russian public discourse
... excitement, which spread across the most diverse strata of the Russian Empire in 1876—1877, was indicative of an effective mobilisation rhetoric. However, the disappointment, which quickly followed, and the devaluation of the events of those years by public opinion suggest that, although sanctioned by the authorities, the language of mobilisation was not effectively controlled by them. In this article, I analyse the structure of the public language of 1876— 1877, which was shaped by different actors who ...
Social conflicts as seen by residents of Saint Petersburg: An empirical study
... Conflict Resolution, Vol. 56, no. 2, p. 331—348.
9. Foster, J. B., Holleman, H. 2012, Weber and the Environment Classical Foundation for a Postexemptionalist Sociology 1, American Journal of Sociology, Vol. 55, on. 2, p. 1625—1673.
public opinion, mass consciousness, social conflicts, social tensions, sociodemographic characteristics, settings, Russian society, Saint Petersburg
The background knowledge as a language indicator of the intentional manipulative proposition
... for a change. URL: http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/leading-articles/leading-article-mr-putin-must-not-stifle-thischance-for-change-7537784.html (дата обращения: 08.05.2012).
18. Occupy the Kremlin: Russia’s Election Lets Loose Public Rage. URL: http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2101569,00 (дата обращения: 08.05.2012).
19. Romney: as first act, out with ObamaCare. URL: http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/forum/2011-05-11-Romney-on fixing-health-caren.htm. (дата обращения: 15.12.2012).
20. Russia’s corruptionism. URL: http://www.washingtonpost.com/gIQAuCo-GxK_story.html (дата обращения: 08.05.2012).
Soskina S. N., ...
The effect of Covid-19 on labour migration in the CIS
... Prague Process Secretariat.
42. Mau, V. 2020, Demand Shock and Supply Shock, Vedomosti, available at:
(accessed 07.07.2020) (in Russ.).
43. Molodikova, I. N. 2020, Countering illegal ... ... Migration Policy Development (ICMPD), 29 September 2020, available at:
(accessed 05.10.2020) (in Russ.).
44. Ivakhnyuk, I. V. 2017, Predlozheniya po migratsionnoi strategii ...
The image of modern Russian innovations in the Danish mass media
... joint venture-datacenter i Rusland, 2010, Tieto.Dk, 10 September, available at: http://www.tieto.dk/archive/nyheder/2010/tieto-og-iteco-opretter-et-joint-venture-datacenter-i-rusland (accessed 01 February 2011).
history of Denmark, public opinion, stereotypes, innovations
The Youth in Kaliningrad, Gdansk and Klaipeda: Geopolitical Vision of the World, Identity and Images of the Other
14. Sebentsov, A., Zotova, M. 2013, Geography and economy of the Kaliningrad region: limitations and prospects of development, Balt. Reg., no. 4 (18), p. 81—94. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2013-4-8.
15. Obshhestvennoe mnenie — 2009 [Public Opinion — 2009], Moscow, Levada Center, 208 p.
16. Obshhestvennoe mnenie — 2012 [Public Opinion — 2012], Moscow, Levada Center, 232 p.
17. Ryabushev, А. 2010, Zavershaetsja podgotovka k final'noj chasti akcii «Kaliningrad — uznik Evropy» ...
Latvia After the Referendum: What Comes Next?
1. Веб-сайт референдума о придании русскому языку статуса государственного. URL: http://www.cvk.lv/pub/public (дата обращения: 03.03.2012).
2. В Рижском замке подписан Манифест доброй воли. URL: http://www.baltic-course.com/rus/opinion/?doc=53023 (дата обращения: 20.03.2012).
3. Гражданские дебаты об интеграции. URL: http://www.providus.lv/upload_file/RU_zinojums.pdf (дата обращения: 18.0.2012).
4. Latvijas statistika....
The labour market of Russia’s Kaliningrad exclave amid Covid-19
... Gimpelson, V. 2020, “Covidization” of the Russian labor market, Econs.online, available at:
(accessed 13.09.2020) (in Russ.).
18. Lyashok, V., Burdyak, A. 2020, Rynok truda ... ... Transnational Movement of Labour & Growing Diversity in the Workforce, available at:
20. Ryazantsev, S. V., Vazirov, Z. K., Garibova, F. M. 2020,...
Territorial differences in the innovative development of Sweden, Finland, and the North-western federal district of the Russian Federation
3. Federal'naya sluzhba gosudarstvennoj statistiki Rossii, 2012 [Federal State Statistics of Russia, 2012], available at: http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat/rosstatsite/main/ (accessed 01 May 2012).
4. Fond obschestvennogo mneniya [Public Opinion Foundation], 2012, available at: http://fom.ru/ (accessed 29 May 2012).
5. Centr issledovaniy i statistiki nauki Rossii [Centre for Science Research and Statistics of Russia], 2012, available at: http://www.csrs.ru/about/default.htm (accessed ...
Social Attitude to Drug-Addiction in the Belgorod Region
... комиссия при губернаторе Белгородской области. Секретариат совета безопасности Белгородской области. Белгород, 2007.
Babintsev V., Naberezhneva M.
case study, public opinion, problem of drug addiction.
Ultrasound elastometry of the spleen (review)
... databases and well-acknowledged textbooks. Spleen elastometry is not described in current clinical guidelines, so the authors of publications rely on their own research methods and get different results. The authors provide a systematization of the research ... ... portal hypertension, esophageal varicose veins Grade III and portal vein obstruction. A discussion to develop a consent opinion on the research methodology and normative values of spleen stiffness will certainly support the further study.
How transcendental are Kant’s principles of public law?
... strict positioning is also a complicated problem raising new questions as to their acceptable and preferable application. The principles are explicated in the treatise on perpetual peace. However, this article demonstrates that, despite the dominant opinion, further comments and examples can be found in Kant’s later writings. Finally, the author considers a moderate interpretation that makes it possible to harmonise the publicity principles as (meta) principles of lawmaking and law enforcement with the core of Kant’s system of law and morals. This resolves the issue of direct efficiency of these principles, whereas the declaration of the formal character of the ‘doctrine ...
Rightists against Stolypin: traditionalists on Stolypin’s judicial and law enforcement reform
знамя. 1908. 19 янв.
знамя. 1908. 26 февр.
Программа реформ: док. и матер.: в 2 т. М., 2003. Т. 1.
Kazanina L. Yu.
right-wing parties, Stolypin reforms, public opinion.
The Russian and American approaches to studying the phenomenon of “investigative mindset”
This article examines the origin of the term ‘investigative mindset’ and different opinions on the term’s meaning. In particular, the article focuses on the scientific approaches to the investigative mindset ... ... мышлению юристов // Ломоносовские чтения — 2012 : сб. URL: /http://www.msusevastopol.net/science/publications/sb2012/lomonosov-2012.pdf
Volchetskaya T., Shamshiev P., Krasnov Ye.
investigative mindset, forensic mindset, ...
Television news as a form of knowledge about politics
... Englewood Cliffs, 1984.
10. Gerbner G. Ideological Perspectives and Political Tendencies in News Reporting //Journalism Quarterly. 1964. № 41. Р. 495—506.
11. Hughes H. M. News and the Human Interest Story. Chicago, 1940.
12. Lippmann W. The public opinion. N. Y., 1922.
13. McQuail D. Mass Communication Theory. 4th ed. Beverley Hills (California),1994.
14. Park R. News as a Form of Knowledge // American Journal of Sociology.1940. № 45. Р. 669—686.
15. Tuchman G. Making News: A Study in the ...
Social media interfaces as a representation of cultural meanings
... 23 June 2018].
Shchekoturov, A. V., 2017. From flirting to sex change online: teenage practices of alternative self-presentations on the social network VKontakte. Monitoring obshchestvennogo mneniya: ekonomicheskie i sotsial'nye peremeny [Monitoring Public Opinion: Economic and Social Changes], 6(142), pp. 327—343 (in Russ.).
Dou, X., 2011. The Influence of Cultures on SNS usage: Comparing Mixi in Japan and Facebook in the U. S. Public Relations Journal, 5 (4), pp. 1—16.
Takahashi, T., 2010. MySpace ...
GMOs in agriculture: legal regulation and discussion
The article analyses legal arguments for admissibility/inadmissibility of GMOs in agriculture. The authors show that there is still no unanimous opinion of the effects produced by GMOs. Given the uncertainty, the ban on the use of genetic engineering in agriculture leads to the weakening of the role of legislation as a regulator of public relations. The authors suggest legal solutions to this problem striking a reasonable balance between the interests of business, society and state.
1. Информация о решении ЕСПЧ от 29.06.2010 по делу «Юбер Карон ...
Near-border regions’ mass media within the context of public diplomacy: expert survey results’ analysis (the Case of the Saratov region)
Nowadays, within Russian scholarship, there is not so much research on the role of regional mass media in conducting public diplomacy. In this context, the article aims at analyzing results of experts’ survey taken in May 2018. Among other things, experts gave their opinions on the levels and forms of communication between mass media of Saratov region and their foreign partners, the way regional and municipal media outlets use the Internet technologies, social networks, and messengers, possible projects to promote ...
The Christian right movement in the USA in the 1990s
..., Rozell M. J., Wilcox C. Catholics and the Christian Right: A View from Four States // Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion. 2000. Vol. 39,№ 3.
2. Bolce L., De Maio G. The Anti-Christian Fundamentalist Factor in Contemporary Politics // Public Opinion Quarterly. 1999. Vol. 63, № 4.
3. Brooks C., Manza J. A Great Divide? Religion and Political Change in U. S. National Elections, 1972—2000 // The Sociological Quarterly. 2004. Vol. 45, № 3.
4. Bruce S. Modernity and Fundamentalism: the ...
Problems and Prospects of Cross-Border Cooperation in Tourism between Russia and Europe
..., E. G. 2003, Zoning of the Kaliningrad region of the RF for the purposes of tourism and recreation and development of the trans-border cooperation, TILTAI, Bridges, Socialsciences, KlaipedaUniversity, no. 3.
14. VTsIOM. The site of the All-Russian Public Opinion Research Center, available at:
15. Kruglikova, М. 2016, Puteshestvie krizis-klassom [Crisis-class Travel], Kommersant. ru, availablr at:
Emotional and receptive-axiological aspects of the speech act of threat in everyday conflict communication in Russian
... intimacy as a predictor of compliance-gaining tactic selection. Communication Research Reports, 1, pp. 132—144.
Niсoloff, F., 1989. Threats and Illocutions. Journal of Pragmatics, 13(4), pp. 501—522.
Parsons, T., 1963. On the concept of influence. The Public Opinion Quarterly, 27, pp. 37—62.
Probst, N., Shkapenko, T., Tkachenko, A. and Chernyakov, A., 2018. Speech act of threat in everyday conflict discourse: production and perception. Lege Artis, 3 (2), pp. 204—250.
Searle, J. R., 1979. Expression and ...
The fifth wave of the European Union enlargement: pro et contra
19. Copenhagen European Council (12 and 13 December 2002). Presidency Conclusions, 2002, Bulletin of the European Union, no. 12, p. 8—9.
20. Dinan, D. 2004, Europe Recast: A History of European Union, London, p. 267—268.
21. Eurobarometer. Public opinion in the European Union. 1997, no. 47, Brussels.
22. Friis, L., Jarosz-Friis, 2002, A. Countdown to Copenhagen. Big Bang or Fizzle in the EU’s Enlargement Process? Copenhagen, p. 50.
23. Grabbe, H. 2001, Profiting from EU Enlargement, London.
The moving boundaries of news translation
... Semantic Instability: The Case of News Translation. Linguistica Antverpiensia, 7, pp. 29—43.
Conway, K., 2011. Everyone Says No: Public Service Broadcasting and the Failure of Translation. Montreal, etc.: McGill-Queen's University Press.
Conway, K., 2012.... ...
Hernández Guerrero, M. J., 2008. Los artículos de opinión traducidos en la prensa escrita: El trasvase transcultural de la opinion. In: M.J.H. Guerrero and S. Peña Martín, eds. La traducción factor de cambio. Bern: Peter Lang. pp. 93—114.
The formation of the political elite in Lithuania at the turn of the 1980s—1990s: the role of “moral politicians”
... Ex-dissidents in the Post-communist Parliaments of Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland, Viesoji politika ir administravimas [Public Policy and Administration], no. 29, p. 28—39.
12. Matonyte, I. 2008, (Liberal) mass media and the (multi) party system ... ... as an irritant factor for the political elitess of the Baltics in the context of election campaigns of 2010—2011: an expert opinion, Baltic Region, no 2 (8), p. 146—153. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2011-2-15, available at: http://journals.kantiana.ru/upload/iblock/d5f/Vadim%20A....
On crisis trends in the legitimacy of the political regimes of the Baltic States
... legitimacy in the Baltic States not only in the context of threats to democratic institutions but also considering weaknesses of public institutions and insufficient resources to ensure stateness. This requires developing a hypothesis about smaller states ... ... Rojansk,y M. 2014, Why Ukraine's future is vital to West, CNN, November 2014, available at: http://edition.cnn.com/2014/11/03/opinion/rojansky-west-ukraineelections (accessed 25.03.2015).
32. Rose, R. 2002, Advancing Into Europe? The Contrasting Goals ...
Knowing humanity without knowing the human being: The structure of polemic in Kant’s political argumentation
... subject to the same propensities that they find so frightening in the population. The philosopher, although agreeing with the grim opinion of human nature, tries to dissuade politicians and instil moderate optimism in them. The article collates and systemises ... ..., A. S. 2016, Naskol'ko transcendental'ny Kantovy principy publichnogo prava? [How transcendental are Kant’s principles of public law?], in: Kantovskij sbornik [Kant’s Compendium]. 2016. No. 1 (55). S. 34—51.
4. Kant, I. 1994а, Antropologija s ...
Geography and economy of the Kaliningrad region: limitations and prospects of development
.... We were thus able to conclude that the reasons behind the delapidated cross-border relations are rather subjective and lie in the field of geopolitical orientation, information and institutional policy, as well as persistent stereotypes that shape public opinion. In this light, integration between the Kaliningrad region and mainland Russia is seen not only as an economic, but also as a sociocultural objective. An analysis of the stages of the region’s exclavisation, and policies of social support stemming ...
Moral und Dogma: Alois Riehls Neukantianismus im Spannungsfeld zwischen Religion und Politik
... forgotten historical background, which is important for an understanding of Morals und Dogma. Originally this essay was an expert opinion for the court case of the socialist H. Tauschinski who was accused of blasphemy. Tauschinski wrote an article in which ... ... personal God. These two dogmas of the Catholic Church were considered bу the Austrian authorities to be the foundations of public order. Riehl questioned not only the charge but also the validity of religious dogmas for morality. Based on Kant’s ethics,...