Diplomatic protocol as a tool of international economic relations
Both the official (state and diplomatic) and business protocols are frequently used in Europe; in Russia, it has become a focus of attention in recent years. Thus, there arises a need of training specialists in protocol. However, this aspect has not been tackled effectively by Russian universities. This ...
Development and Research of Properties of Mail Exchange Protocols Inside a Hybrid Cloud with Two Re-Encryption Based on Hess Pairing
In this article we describe Hess pairing on elliptic curves and create its computational algorithm. Main purpose of this article is creation and properties overview of mail-exchange protocol inside hybrid cloud with two re-encryptions, based on this pairing. Also, we describe an authentification algorithm, used in this protocol.
1. Алешников С. И., Алешникова М. В., Горбачёв А. А. Протокол ...
The terms «clinical recommendations», «clinical guidelines», «diagnostic and treatment protocol»: a comparative analysis of definitions
The study analyzes the definitions of terms that name the main regulatory documents for top-level medical personnel: “clinical recommendations”, “clinical guidelines”, “diagnostic and treatment protocol”. The article compares the terminological phrases with the keywords “recommendations”, “management” and “protocol”, multicomponent units that name specific varieties of these documents. It was revealed that a large number of ...
Legal aspects of the EU policy on irregular immigration
... protiv nezakonnogo vvoza migrantov po sushe, morju i vozduhu, dopolnjajushhij Konvenciju Organizacii Obedinennyh Nacij protiv transnacional'noj organizovannoj prestupnosti, prinjat rezoljuciej 55/25 General'noj Assamblei ot 15 nojabrja 2000 goda [The Protocol against the Smuggling of Migrants by Land, Sea and Air, supplementing the United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime, adopted by General Assembly resolution 55/25 of 15 November 2000], 2000, available at: http://www.un.org/ru/documents/decl_conv/conventions/protocol2....
The Masonic Word: Types and Functions
... Philosophy in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences / Columbia University. N. Y., 2015.
9. Bogdan H., Snoek J. A. M. Handbook of Freemasonry. Leiden ; Boston, 2014. doi: 10.1163/9789004273122.
10. Bond M., Danezis G. The Dining Freemasons (Security Protocols for Secret Societies) // Security Protocols / ed. B. Christianson [et al.]. Security Protocols 2005. Berlin ; Heidelberg, 2005. P. 258—265. doi:
11. Carr H. An Examination of the Early Masonic ...
KANET: application in ultrasonography and challenges of protocoling
... a normal and high-risk pregnancy. The test helps to identify antenatal deviations in the development of the central nervous system of the fetus. The authors describe their experience of doing the test and offer a new technique of the KANET automated protocoling.
1. Изранов В. А., Мартинович М. В. Разработка лексикона ультразвукового исследования щитовидной железы // Сборник научных трудов SWorld ...
The international legal regulation of the status of voluntary human shields
... 90. №
on the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949 / ed. by J. Pictet. Vol. 4. Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War. Geneva, 1960.
to the Additional Protocols of 8 June 1977 to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949 (Protocol I) / C. Pilloud, Y. Sandoz, Ch. Swinarsky. ICRC, 1987.
on the HPCR Manual on International law Applicable to Air and Missile Warfare. Harvard, 2010.
ARFI-elastometry of the liver in healthy volunteers: standardization of methods
The traditional method of determining the propagation of acoustic waves during ARFI-elastometry of the liver as well as the existing norms are rather controversial. The article aims at standardization of techniques and the development of protocols for the AFRI elastometry of the liver. The study identifies factors for a more accurate ARFI elastometry imaging of the liver: the optimal position of the patient, access to the liver and the area of initial elastographic assessment.
The physical activity of primary school students of the city of Krasnoyarsk
... behavior-first result of an international comparison H.
P. Brandl-Bredenbeck, M. Stefani, C. Kebler
t al // Int. J. Phys. Ed. 2009. V. 46, Is. 1.
Behavior in School-Aged Children. A WHO Cross-National Study. Research protocol for 1997—1998 survey. WHO Europe, 1998.
Todd J., Currie D
. Young People's Health in
Context. Health Behaviour in
School-aged Children (HBSC) study: international report from the 2001/2002 survey /
Policy for Children and ...
Property Right and Expropriation in Proceedings of the European Court of Human Rights
... article analyses property right protection in the framework of the European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms and gives the definition of property subject to protection from offences according to the Article 1 of the Protocol No. 1 to the Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms and frames the concept of expropriation and its types. The author focuses on the de facto expropriation phenomenon.
Greece, ECtHR 1999-II.
The bioindication of heavy metal precipitation in the Kaliningrad region
... moss biomonitor technique was employed to study heavy metal precipitation in the Kaliningrad region. Graphical data interpretation, correlation and factor analysis helped distinguish the anthropogenic and natural components in moss pollution.
on heavy metals: [site of UNECE]. URL: http://www.unece. org/env/lrtap/hm_h1.htm (
Heavy Metal Deposition in Europe 1995—1996.
The use of MOS-SF-36 health survey for identifying specific psychological characteristics in primary school students with somatic pathologies
... epidemiol. 1998. Vol. 51. P. 913—923.
9. Lozoff B., Jimenez E., Hagen J. et al. Poorer behavioural and developmental outcome more than 10 years after treatment for iron deficiency in infancy // Pediatrics. 2000. № 105. P. 1—11.
10. WHOQ0L: Study protocol. Division of mental health. Geneva, 1993.
11. World health organization. Quality of life group. What is it quality of life? Wid. Hth. Forum. 1996. Vol. 1.
Tikhonova N.K., Matuzova N.V.
life quality of students, iron deficiency, cognitive ...
Acceleration of Computations in Jacobian Hyperelliptic Curve
... of efficiency of the modified algorithms are received.
1. Sakai R., Ohgishi K., Kasahara M. Cryptosystems Based on Pairings // Proceedings of the 2000 Symposium on Cryptography and Information Security. 2000. Р. 26—28.
2. Joux A. A One-Round Protocol for Tripartite Diffe-Hellman // Algorithmic Number Theory Symposium. Springer-Verlag, 2000. Р. 385—394.
3. Lange T. Formulae for Arithmetic on Genus 2 Hyperelliptic Curves // Applicable Algebra in Engineering, Communication and Computing....
Management of Trans-boundary Water Resources: Comparing Russian and American Experiences
... universiteta. Serija 6: Filosofija. Kul'turologija. Politologija. Pravo. Mezhdunarodnye otnoshenija [Bulletin of St. Petersburg University. Ser. 6: Philosophy. Cultural Studies. Political science. Right. International relations], no. 4, p. 57—63.
10. Protocol Amending the Agreement between the United States of America and Canada on Great Lakes Water Quality, 1978, as amended on October 16, 1983, and November 18, 1987. Signed at Washington on September 7, 2012, available at: http://www.epa.gov/grtlakes/glwqa/20120907-Canada-USA_GLWQA_FINAL....
On some particular functions of the Palestinian national administration
9. Legrain J.-F. The Successions of Yasir Arafat // Journal of Palestine Studies. Vol. 28, № 4. 1999. Р. 5—20.
10. Luft G. The Palestinian Security Services: Between Police and Army. Washington Institute for Near East Policy, 1998.
11. Protocol on Economic Relations between the Government of the State of Israel and the P. L. O., representing the Palestinian people // Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs. URL:
The concept “people” in the Cadet Party rhetoric
... Moscow (in Russ.).
Kolerov, M. A., ed., 2018. Problemy idealizma (1902) [The problems of idealism (1902)]. Vol. 2. Moscow (in Russ.).
Shelokhaev, V. V., ed., 1998. Protokoly TsK i zagranichnykh grupp konstitutsionno-demokraticheskoi partii. V 6 t. [Protocols of the Central Committee and foreign groups of the Constitutional democratic party. In 6 volumes]. Vol. 3. Moscow (in Russ.).
Pavlov, D. B. and Shelokhaev, V. V., ed., 1996. Rossiiskie liberaly: kadety i oktyabristy: Dokumenty, vospominaniya,...
Case study: treatment of a patient with Т- cell lymphoma (delta-gamma-variant)
... complicated by neuroleukemia. We performed a differential diagnosis from other lymphoproliferative diseases. Our diagnosis was based on trepanobiopsy and immunophenotyping data: delta-gamma-T/NK-cell lymphoma, hepatolienal form. The first NHL-BFM 90 protocol block was obtained. We performed a whole body PET/CT scan and a myelogram to confirm the diagnosis. Since therapy was ineffective, we conducted two courses of second-line therapy (R-ICE) and received a partial response. Further, allogeneic ...
Consilience or fragmentation in Translation Studies today?
... and Categories in Translation Studies. Bergen: University of Bergen.
Harris, B., n. d. Blog on Unprofessional Translation, available at:
sionaltranslation.blogspot.fi (accessed 23 June 2018).
Jääskeläinen, R., 2002. Think-aloud protocol studies into translation. An annotated bibliography. Target, 14 (1), pp. 107—136.
Kaindl, K., 2004. Übersetzungswissenschaft im interdisziplinären Dialog. Tübingen: Stauffenburg.
Kinnunen, T. Koskinen, К. (eds.), 2010. Translators’ ...
The position of international community on the restoration of independence of the Baltic States
... Freedom. The experience of non-violent struggle of the Baltic States in a global context], Riga, Zelta grauds, 511 p.
5. Beschloss M., Talbott S. 2010, Izmena v Kremle: protokoly tajnyh soglashenij Gorbacheva s amerikancami [Treason in the Kremlin: the protocols of secret agreements with the American Gorbachev], Moscow, 352 p.
6. Diekmann, K., Reutch R. G (eds.), 1996, Helmut Kohl: „Ich wollte Deutschlands Einheit“ [Helmut Kohl: "I wanted German unity"], Berlin, Propyläen, 488 S.
The externalisation of migration control in the European Union: first steps towards the external dimension of the space of freedom, security and justice
... readmission agreement between a Member State and a third country. In: Official Journal of the European Union, 1996, 19 September, no. C 274, p. 20—24.
14. Council recommendation of 24 July 1995 on the guiding principles to be followed in drawing up protocols on the implementation of readmission agreements. In: Official Journal of the European Union, 1996, 19 September, no. C 274, p. 25—33.
15. Roig, A. 2007, EC readmission agreements: a re-evaluation of the political impasse, European Journal ...