Forensic Thinking and Crime Investigation Programming
... дня // Криминалистика — прошлое, настоящее, будущее: достижения и перспективы развития : матер. междунар. науч.-практ. конф. М., 2014.
Bakhteev D. V.
programming of investigation, design of investigation algorithm, forensic thinking
The role of customer loyalty programmes in the modern market
... de Lille, 2005.
6. Bruneau V., Zidda P. Why do customer attitude towards loyalty programs matter a lot? // Paradigm Shifts and Interactions. European Marketing Academy... ... sur la consummation: un effet de siliction et/ou de changement de comportement. Une investigation sur les donnees de panel “single source” BehaviorScan”, 2002.
... ... Passiante G. Customer satisfaction and loyalty in a digital environment // Journal of Consumer Marketing. 2006. Vol. 23, no. 7. P. 445—457.
9. Evanschitzky H., Ramaseshan...
The Welfare State (Social State) in the Russian Federation as a Constitutional Principle and its Practical Implementation
The authors are investigating the content and practical implementation of the constitutional principle of the social (welfare) state in the Russian Federation, especially the relevant state measures ... ... migration. Legal research in this paper is also focused on the selected state projects realized in the contemporary Russia: state program of the maternity (family) capital, experience of the granting the Charge-Free Land Property for multi-child families, ...
Social standards of motherhood and childhood in the world and Russia
... of support of motherhood and childhood in the world according to various criteria, at the same time it is constantly expanding and modernizing taking into account changes in society and economy. For comparison, European, Asian, Latin American state programs supporting motherhood and childhood are investigated, which are largely determined by the current demographic situation, the level of economic development, historical, religious and cultural peculiarities.
1. Конституция Российской Федерации.
2. Герасимова Н. В. Социальные стандарты — ориентиры развития ...
The central philosophical conception of the creator of logical algebra: On the bicentenary of George Boole
The article considers the history of George Boole’s main philosophical conception consisting in using his logical-algebraic ... ... processes. Despite the project’s failure, current developments in computer science and programming have surprisingly confirmed Boole’s ideas on the applicability of rigorous... ... essay towards a calculus of deductive reasoning. Cambridge ; L., 1847.
4. Boole G. An investigation of the laws of thought, on which are founded the mathematical theories...
To the question of creating a stationary plasma engine of increased power
The new concept of powerful electric thrusters for spacecraft are aimed at creation of power plants for transportation of satellites with a large mass support manned space programs, space transportation and missions to study outer space. As the main engine for such systems, the choice of stationary ... ... Российской космической программе // Там же.
7. Arhipov B., Krochak L., Maslennikov N., Scortecci F. Investigation of SPT-200 Operating Characteristics at Power Levels up to 12 kW // IEPC 97-132.
8. Robert S. Jankovsky, C. M., ...
Power rating of flares power burning associated gas by processing satellite images MODIS
Described modified method for estimating flares power of burning associated gas by processing satellite images MODIS. The program complex estimates associated flared gas volume for a given torch unit and licensed areas within the selected calendar periods. The methodology and software system tested for the most powerful oil fields torch units in Western Siberia. Investigations held by us have shown that exceeding of the calculated data as compared to report information is up to 2 times.
1. Elvidge C., and so on. A fifteen year record of ...
Andrej Zaliznjak. Cutting off the unnecessary
... paper offers a polemic linguistic and philological view on the scientific heritage of one of the most prominent linguists of the 20th century, Andrej A. Zaliznjak (1935—2017)... ... from historical-philological commentary. Although Zaliznjak himself stayed away from programmatic declarations about the language structure and avoided developing integral... ... Accent to Modern Russian Accent]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Zaliznyak, A. A., 1993. Linguistic investigations. In: V. L. Yanin and A. A. Zaliznyak, eds. Novgorodskie gramoty na...
3.0 University: legislative framework for innovative entrepreneurship
... и компании общественного интереса) (Companies (Audit, Investigations and Community Enterprise) Act 2004). URL:
http://www.legislation.gov... ... Университеты 3.0: будущее рядом? URL:
(дата обращения:... ....2016).
24. Clark B. R. Creating Entrepreneurial Universities: Organizational Pathways of Transformation. N. Y., 1998.
25. Communication from the commission to the european...
The alignment of stakeholders’ interests in interfirm networking
... that affect or may be affected by the organization's actions — appears to be crucial for its success. It raises a number of management issues, which require resolution both in theory and practice. One of the most urging and acute problems is that of aligning stakeholders' interests in interfirm networking.
1. Alvarez G., Pilbeam C., Wilding R. Nestlé Nespresso AAA sustainable quality program: an investigation into the governance dynamics in a multi-stakeholder supply chain network // Supply Chain Management: An International Journal. 2010.Vol. 15, № 2. P. 165—182.
2. Anderson J. C., Håkansson H., Johanson J. Dyadic business relationships ...
Consequences and Design in General and Transcendental Logic
... article, I consider Kant’s dichotomy between general and transcendental logic in light of a retrospective reconstruction of two approaches originating in 14th century scholasticism... ... traditional logical tools with a series of notions borrowed primarily from computer programming. A conceptual system designer sets out feasibility requirements and defines... ... E. 2016a, The Roots of Logical Hylomorphism. In: Logicheskie issledovaniya [Logical Investigations], vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 59—72.
Dragalina-Chernaya, E. 2016b, Kant’s...