Competitive effects of low trade barriers: evaluations for the Kaliningrad region
... region to region. This analysis tests the hypothesis that the unique geographical position and economic status of the Kaliningrad region contribute to the rapid development of international trade, which, in turn, exerts competitive pressure on regional prices. The study incorporates two major lines of analysis: a) a comparison of the international trade growth rates of different Russian regions; b) an assessment of the influence of Russian and European prices on the consumer price index as well as prices ...
The system of transfer pricing: approaches, models, and application in the public sector of economy
Transfer pricing proofs to be an effective organizational management mechanism under the new economic conditions. This article deals with the main transfer pricing formation models and the interaction of financial participants contributing to harmonizing their economics interests. The application of these models to ensure competitiveness of public sector organizations is of special interest.
N., Dearden J.
Management Control Systems.
D. Irwin, 1984.
Erwert R., Wagenhofer...
The impact of environmental factors on housing prices in Kaliningrad
The authors study spatial distribution of housing prices in different municipal districts. The results of the geospatial analysis performed by the authors is used for creating an interpolation surface, which describes the housing price distribution in the analyzed districts. Based on a generalized analysis ...
The dynamics of the world market of gold and the current geopolitical processes. Part 2. The analysis of behaviour patterns of the main gold market participants
The article analyses the behaviour of the participants of the world gold market. Special attention is paid to the London gold fixing and its replacement by the London electronic auction in an attempt to establish the benchmark price of gold under the influence of short-term geopolitical impulses. The author puts forward a hypothesis that different impulses of geopolitical processes, their frequency and the level of manifestation influence differently the dynamics of the ...
Mathematical modeling of parameters price discrimination by the method of classification trees
Paper discusses possibilities of parameters price discrimination modeling on base of the method of classification trees based on the algorithm of Gini feature selection, by analyzing market behavior of dominant firms under oligopoly on the Russian coal market. It is shown that analysis based on ...
Influence of Issuer’s Corporate Actions on Stock Pricing
This article examines the theoretical and practical aspects of the impact of a joint stock venture’s corporate actions on stock pricing. The authors offer the methods of analysing this impact.
обществах: ФЗ от 26.12.1995 №
208-ФЗ. Доступ из справ.-правовой системы «КонсультантПлюс».
Шарп У., Александер Г., Бейли Дж.
Инвестиции. М., 2001.
Klamm V., Latnak D.
corporate management, corporate actions, share pricing in primary and secondary markets,
Changes in prices for basic consumer basket goods: The case of the Kaliningrad region
This article presents the results of a study into changes in prices for goods constituting the minimum consumer basket. The analysis uses the indicative method based on studying variations in the chain growth rate of prices, trends method, and time series variation. The calculations made it possible to describe ...
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
... citiruemost' [Co-authorship of Russian scientists with foreign colleagues: publications and their citation], Preprint WP6/2010/01, Мoscow, available at: https://www. hse. ru/data/2010/06/01/1219988645/WP6_2010_01fin.pdf (accessed 17 July 2012).
22. De Solla Price, D. J. 1963, Little science, big science, New York, Columbia University Press.
23. De Solla Price, D. J. 1976, Nauka o nauke [The Science of Science], Мoscow, p. 236—254.
24. De Solla Price, D. J. 1965, Networks of Scientific Papers, Science,...
On the role of government regulation in creating conditions for the development of Russian regions: the case of tariff policy
... economic conditions of regional development is an important task of government regulation. The tariff policy influences the economic development of Russia and different regions. The market incentives for innovation are not sufficiently strong. The rise in prices and tariffs has a negative impact on cost structure and production efficiency. The research conducted shows the degree of variation in the level and dynamics of prices and rates in each region and provides a basis for analyzing the conditions of ...
The modelling of investment and current costs in investment project evaluation using spreadsheet tables
... calculations of investment and current costs of investment project calculations in spreadsheet tables are produced. It is proposed to consider such parameters as the investment payment period, variable cost per unit, starting date of fixed costs, taxation, price growth, etc. The author describes the logic behind the formulas taking into account these parameters. Spreadsheet formulas are proposed.
1. Филобокова Л. Ю., Уланова И. А. Управление материальными ...
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
... current home ownership structure in an economy. After the purchasing power parity (PPP) adjustment, our calculations reveal that the standard of living disparities between the EU-11 and EU-15 states are less significant than when compared at nominal prices or PPP alone. Moreover, the disparity in average living standards between these two groups of countries turns out to be narrower than cross-regional differences within seven EU member states at the Eurostat’s NUTS 2 level.
1. Åslund, A. 2012,...
The prospects of nuclear power development in the eastern part of the Baltic Sea region as a factor of the formation of international relations system in the region
... Baltii [Reforming of power industry of the Baltic States], Jenergorynok [Power market], no. 4, available at: http://www.e-m. ru/archive/articleser. asp?aid=5215 (accessed: 18 March 2013).
4. Skachka cen na jelektrojenergiju v ES ne budet [The jump in prices of the electric power in EU won't be], 2003, DELFI, available at: http://rus. delfi.ee/daily/business/skachka-cen-na-elektroenergiyu-v-es-ne-budet.d?id=6219422 (accessed:10 March 2013).
5. Pavuk, O. 2007, Na puti k edinomu evropejskomu jenergorynku ...
The Functional and the Instrumental in Market Definition: a Laboratory for Natural Experiments in the Baltics
... the hypothesis about the market being a special mechanism for coordinating interactions between economic entities. In particular, such determinants of transactions as asset specificity, uncertainty, and frequency can create a basis for abandoning the price mechanism. Williamson’s heuristic models suggest that if an activity is characterized by high specificity, uncertainty, and frequency, the very organisation of this activity precludes transaction cost minimisation through the price mechanism employed ...
The dynamics of the world market of gold in the context of the present pulse geopolitical processes. Part 1. Introduction to the problem
... geopolitical threats. Based on non-economic factors, the author reveals the main patterns of making trivial and non-trivial decisions on investing in gold. The first part of the article describes the influence of geopolitical processes on the dynamics of the price of gold and the degree of its relevance. To achieve this goal the author employs the observation method and systemic, comparative and retrospective analyses. The global market of gold has its permanent professional participants, the investment ...
Analytic philosophy, its history, and Kant
... ed. by H.-J. Glock. Oxford, 1997. P. 35—50.
16. Pap A. Elements of analytical philosophy. N.Y., 1949.
17. Preston A. The implications of recent work in the history of analytic philosophy // Bertrand Russell Society Quarterly. 2005. № 125.
18. Price H. H. Hume’s theory of the external world. Oxford, 1940.
19. Putnam H. Realism with a human face. Cambridge, 1990.
20. Rorty R. Philosophy and the mirror of nature. Princeton, 1979.
21. Ryle G. Taking sides in philosophy // Collected Essays....
Сoastal exclaves among enclosed territories of the world
... государственной статистики по Республике Крым. URL:
(дата обращения: 24.04.2018).
41. Gross domestic product (GDP) at current market prices by NUTS 2 regions. Last update: 30.03.2017 // Eurostat. URL:
(дата обращения: 26.01.2018).
42. Gross domestic product (GDP) at current market prices by ...
Major infrastructure projects and the foreign policy of the Baltic states in 2010—2014
... [Looks like demagogy], 2013, Baltijskij kurs [Baltic Course], available at: http://www.baltkurs.com/russian/arhiv/19/05gazoenergetika.htm (accessed 18.06.2013).
27. Rost nochnoj ceny na jelektrichestvo v Tallinne sostavil 127% [Height night electricity prices in Tallinn was 127%], 2013, dv.ee - jekonomicheskie novosti onlajn [dv.ee — economic news online], available at: http://www.dv.ee/?PublicationId=02fbfc46-071d-46f4-ac86-30fbbb38099e&ref=rss (accessed 18.06.2013).
28. Cena na jelektrojenergiju ...
Research of characteristics of nanomodified dry building mixes
... influence of the nanomodification on physic-technical characteristics of dry building mixes. It was shown that the nanomodification leads to reorganization of structure of front glues, to increase of their durability and to essential reduction of the cost price.
Е., Пономарев А.
Наномодификация пластификаторов. Регулирование их свойств и прочностных характеристик литых бетонов ...
Sales Modeling in an Investment Project Evaluation
The article deals with the sales part of investment project evaluation calculations. A number of parameters are recommended for taking into consideration, such as start of sales, starting sales volume, planned sales volume, seasonality, prices growth and other. Spreadsheet formulas are presented.
1. Баев Л. А., Литке М. Т. К вопросу о формировании системы критериев оценки и управления инновационным потенциалом ...
Practical physics lessons based on PC interfaced ADC-DAC module
The article considers the problem of the use of analog-to-digital and digital- to-analog converter (ADC-DAC) at practical physics lessons in a college. The authors analyze prepared laboratory class materials in Physics, based on reasonably priced Russian-manufactured «ZET-210» DAC-ADC module. Bundled ZETLAB software enables to turn a computer into a physics minilaboratory, which allows to generate, measure, analyze signals, and visualize measurements. The article demonstrates sure advantages ...
The sustainability of natural monopoly in regional markets: methodological prerequisites for an analysis
Article considers theoretical aspects of sustainability of natural monopolies, which are the most important industries that create the general environment of functioning of regional social and economic system, thereby making essential impact on formation the region commodity and financial markets, and also on realization of a regional social and economic policy. The analysis of the reasons of formation of the natural monopolies, having paramount value for the decision of a question on their sustainability...
The results of geochemical study of occupation earth of the Ryadino 5 archaeological site
... неолит Севера Восточной Европы. СПб., 2003. С. 260—267.
4. Holliday V. T., Gartner W. G. Methods of soil P analysis in archaeology // Journal of archaeological science. 2007. Vol. 34. Р. 301—333.
5. Middleton W. D., Price T. D. Identification of activity areas by Multi-element characterization of sediments from modern and archaeological house floors using inductively coupled plasma-atomic emission spectroscopy // Journal of archaeological science. 1996. Vol. 23....
Factors and risks of modern ecionomic dynamics: post-crisis tendencies in Russia
Russian economy is overcoming the crisis; its further restoration and growth depend on different factors: abrupt and not always predictable changes in the world economic situation, dynamics and fluctuations of oil prices, inflow and outflow of capital from financial markets, and other external economic and political factors. However, there is increasing awareness that the restoration and growth largely depend on internal fundamental factors: modernisation of economy ...
The principles of tariff policy and the objectives of economic growth promotion
This article considers the tariff policy issues serving as the focus of economic discussions, since their solution has a profound effect on the opportunities of the country’s economic development. The tariff policy problems impair the efficiency and competitiveness of national business and lower living standards. The government declares its readiness to limit the growth of tariffs, which, however, suggests “manual operation” and stopgap measures. The author emphasizes the need to reconsider the methodology...
A testimony of the First World War: Käthe Kollwitz’s cycle War (1922—1923)
... Moorjani A. Käthe Kollwitz on Sacrifice, Mourning, and Reparation: An Essay in Psychoaesthetics // MLN (Modern Language Notes). 1986. Vol. 101. P. 1110—1134.
9. Paret P. Imagined Battles: Reflections of War in European Art. Chapel Hill, 1997.
10. Price D. Käthe Kollwitz. Yale University Press (в печати).
11. Schaefer J. O. Kollwitz in America: A Study of Reception, 1900—1960 // Women’s Art Journal. 1994. Vol. 15. P. 29—34.
12. Schymura Y. Käthe Kollwitz 1867—2000 Biographie und ...
Northern Dimension: Participant Strategies
... The two-level game:
's relations with
and the European Union. Vol. 2.
: Aleksanteri Institute
Introduction: The Grand Redesign // Ambivalent neighbors: the EU, NATO and the price of membership / ed. A. Lieven and D. Trenin.
D. C.: Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, 2003.
Vysotskaya Guedes Vieira, Alena
. Dimensionalism in the EU External Relations and its implications for the ENP: the case ...
Methods of spatial scientometrics in the study of countries and region
... make it possible to study the dependence of scientific productivity on a specific spatial level, to identify the most relevant and popular research topics and assess international relations between organizations and individual authors.
1. Price D. J. Little science, big science. N. Y., 1963.
2. Прайс Д. Наука о науке // Наука о науке. М., 1976. С. 236—254.
3. Налимов В. В., Мульченко З. М. Наукометрия. Изучение науки ...
Correlation-regression analysis of bitcoin characteristics
... market capitalization of the bitcoin cryptocurrency through correlation-regression analysis. As a result of the research, the author becomes the first to prove the direct dependence of the mentioned indicators, namely, a strong relationship between the price per unit of the cryptocurrency and the indicator of the bitcoin cryptocurrency market capitalization.
1. Биткоин: категория счастья или угроза мировой экономики? // Управление экономическими ...
First results of the import substitution policy in the Kaliningrad region
... Kaliningrad region. The object of this research is the agricultural sector of the Kaliningrad region. The policy of import substitution, launched in Russia in 2014, entailed not only the development of domestic production, but also the growth of food prices, the narrowing of the food range and deterioration of the quality of agricultural produce in the Kaliningrad region.
1. Алиханов ввел в Калининградской области ЧС из-за обильных осадков,...
Immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome (IRIS) in HIV-infected patients: risk factors, clinical features, outcomes, prevention
... Biomark. Med. 2008. № 2(4). P. 349—361.
13. Breton G., Adle-Biassette H., Therby A. et al. Immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome in HIV-infected patients with disseminated histoplasmosis // AIDS.2006. № 20. P. 119—132.
14. French M. A., Price P., Stone S. F. Immune restoration disease after antiretroviral therapy // AIDS. 2004. № 18. P. 1615—1627.
HIV-infection, antiretroviral therapy, complications, inflammatory syndrome of immunity reconstitution.
On Russian/Nordic Investment Competition in the Baltic States
... internationalization of the Russian economy], Moscow, p. 284.
2. Olenchenko, V. A. 2013, Mnozhestvennost' obrazov korporativnoj otvetstvennosti [The multiplicity of images of corporate responsibility], Zeszyty Naukove, no. 1(39), p. 221.
3. Electricity prices components for domestic consumers, Eurostat, available at: http://appsso.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/nui/show.do?dataset=nrg_pc_204_c&lang=en (accessed 08.02.2015).
4. Instituta finansovogo rynka Litvy [Lithuanian Institute of Financial Market], available ...
Pollination as an ecosystem service in agricultural nature management
... Management. 2010. No 18(2). P. 137—144.
22. Калининградская область — один из лидеров России по урожайности зерновых и рапса. URL: https://gov39.ru/news/101/74916/http://agro-bursa.ru/ prices/raps/06-10-2014(да¬та обращения: 25.11.2014).
ecosystem services, Kaliningrad region, pollination, honey plants, climate change.
Matrix Representation of the Kaliningrad Regional Accounts System: Experimental Development and Modelling Prospects
at: http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/accounts/# (accessed 30.11.2014).
18.Valovoj regional'nyj produkt: V tekushhih osnovnyh cenah — vsego (1998—2012gg.) [Gross regional product: The current basic prices — total (1998—2012gg.)], Federal State Statistics Service, available at: http://www.gks.ru/wps/
wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/accounts/ (accessed 30.11.2014).
Soldatova S., Voloshenko K., Ogneva N.
Social Accounting Matrix,...
The Amber Industry: Development Сhallenges and Combating Amber Trafficking in the Baltic Region
This article considers the current state and prospective development of the amber industry in the Baltic Sea region. The authors identify the main obstacles to the industry’s development in Russia — poor pricing mechanisms for raw amber, an imbalance between supply and demand, a slow pace of technological modernisation, and a delayed introduction of new technologies and processing techniques. The authors identify gaps in the regulatory framework and highlight problems of legal regulation and law...
Institutional approach to assessing the transition to a circular economy: the case of the Kaliningrad region
The article discusses possible reasons for the failure of Russia’s waste management industry reform and highlights the ownership blurring as a factor that may hinder the transition to a circular economy, which has been proposed as one of the outcomes of the reform. This study aims to address possible obstacles to transitioning to a circular economy in the Kaliningrad region. Methodologically, the study uses instruments of new institutional economics: by comparing discrete institutional alternatives...
Monotowns: A Quantitative Analysis
... 473-FZ], 2014.
4. Zubarevich, N. V. 2010, Regiony Rossii: neravenstvo, krizis, modernizacija [Regions of Russia: the inequality crisis, modernization], Moscow, 160 p.
5. Indeks cen na lom cvetnyh metallov na rossijskom rynke v dekabre 2015 g. [The price index for scrap non-ferrous metals in the Russian market in December 2015], 2015, available at: http://www.infogeo. ru/metalls/review/?act=show&rev=1133 (accessed 29.12.2015).
6. Kompleksnyj investicionnyj plan modernizacii monogoroda Novokuzneck ...
Digital World Communication аnd Translation
... Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press.
Peters, B., 2016b. How Not To Network A Nation. The Uneasy History of the Soviet Internet. Boston, MA: Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Poibeau, T., 2017. Machine Translation. Cambridge, MA: The MIT Press.
Price, S., Jewitt, C. and Brown, B. eds., 2013. The SAGE Handbook of Digital Technology Research. London: SAGE Publications.
Pym, A., 2004. The Moving Text. Localization, translation, and distribution. Amsterdam: John Benjamins Publishing.
Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
... [State Policy of the Russian Federation in the field of international scientific and technological cooperation: conceptual — strategic base], Politika i obshhestvo [Politics and Society], no. 9, p. 4—22.
32. Bradach, J. L., Eccles, R. G. 1989, Price, authority and trust: From ideal types to plural forms, Annual Review of Sociology, Vol. 15, p. 97—118.
33. Ford, D., Gadde, L.-E., Hakansson, H., Snehota, F. 2003, Managing Business Relationships: A Network Perspective, 2nd ed., Chichester,...
Transformation of global value chains in Russia and the Baltics amid Covid-19: prospects for regionalization and implications for economic policy
... EU/Russian sanctions of 2014, Journal of Comparative Economics. doi:
22. Dreger, C., Kholodilin, K., Ulbricht, D., Fidrmuc, J. 2016, Between the hammer and the anvil: The impact of economic sanctions and oil prices on Russia’s ruble, Journal of Comparative Economics, vol. 44, no. 2, p. 295—308. doi:
23. Yeliseyeu, A. 2017, Belarusian shrimps anyone? How EU food products make their way to Russia through Belarus,...
Foreign nationals on the Boards of Directors of Russia’s Ten Largest Non-Financial Companies Investing Overseas
... available at:
4. Foreign direct investment, UNCTADstat, available at:
5. Average annual Brent crude oil price from 1976 to 2017 (in U. S. dollars per barrel), Statista, available at:
6. Russian Direct Investment Abroad: Stocks Broken Down by Instrument ...
Gas infrastructure development in the countries of East Baltic as a way to increase energy security
... between Alexey Miller and Tapio Kuula, 2010, Gazprom, 9 February, available at: http://www. gazprom. com/press/news/2010/ february/article76232/ (accessed 25 December 2012).
32. «Gazprom» snizit cenu na gaz dlja Latvii [«Gazprom» will reduce the price of gas for Latvia], 2010, Kommersant, 18 August, available at: http://www. kommersant.ru/Doc-rss/1489420 (accessed 25 December 2012).
33. Topalov, А. 2010, Pol'sha i «Gazprom» rasserdili Evropu [Poland and «Gazprom» angered Europe], Gazeta....
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
..., J., Narula, R. (eds.), Developing the OLI framework, London, Routledge, p. 277-297.
13. Eden, L.. Li, D. 2010, Rethinking the O in Dunning’s OLI/Eclectic Paradigm, Multinational Business Review, Vol. 18, no. 1, p. 13-34.
14. Europe Brent Spot Price FOB, 2015, U. S. Energy Information Administration, available at: http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=rbrte&f=m (accessed 14.05.2015).
15. EU Foreign Direct Investment, 2015, European Commission, available at: http://trade....