Development of Sea Port in Gdynia
... handling both container and other types of cargo in the port of Gdynia and significantly improve competitiveness of the maritime sector.
1. Álvarez-SanJaime, Ó., Cantos-Sánchez, P., Moner-Colonques, R., Sempere-Monerris, J. J. 2015, The impact on port competition of the integration of port and inland transport services, Transportation Research, Part B, no. 80, p. 291—302.
2. Baird, A. J. 2000, Port privatization: objectives, extent, process, and the UK experience, International Journal of Maritime ...
Saint Petersburg as a Global Coastal City: Positioning in the Baltic Region
... sotrudnichestva [Region cooperation], no. 1, p.13—32.
19. Fedorov, G. M., Korneevets, V. S. 2009, Trans-Border Regions in the System of the Regional Hierarchy: the Systemic Approach, Balt. Reg., no. 2, p. 26—33.
20. Competitive Position of the Baltic States Ports, 2011, KPMG Baltics SIA, November, available at: www.kpmg.com/EE/et/IssuesAndInsights/ArticlesPublications (accessed 07.06.2015).
Lachininskii S., Semenova I.
global coastal city, St. Petersburg, Baltic region, ports, coastal region, global urban ...
Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga
... multimodal complex — the commercial seaport of Ust-Luga. This is one of the most recent large projects in seaport infrastructure development. This article estimates the project’s significance for the development of the Baltic region and presents a competitive analysis of the seaport position in comparison to the largest European ports. The authors analyze the strengths of the seaport construction project, namely, the favorable natural environment and climate, advantageous geographical position, strong political will demonstrated by the federal and regional authorities. The article ...
Competitiveness of the region: content, factors, policies
... экономики. М., 2004.
Trade Liberalization with Eastern Nations: How Sensitive? // Faini R and Portes R (eds) Eurropean Union Trade with
: Adjustment and Opportunities.
, CEPR, 1995.
... ... Communism: A Diagrammatic Exposition of Obstacles to the Demand for the Rule of Law., March, 2004.
region, competition, competitiveness, location based competition, exogenous factors of regional competitiveness, endogenous factors of ...
Country Competitiveness: an Empirical Study
... Hospitality and Tourism, Vol. 16, no. 1, p. 61—75.
23. Larsen, E. 2010, Creating Nordic Capitalism: The Business History of a Competitive Periphery, Enterprise and Society, Vol. 11, no. 3, p. 636—638.
24. Markusen, J. R. 1894, Multinationals, Multi-plant ... ... taxation, Journal of Public Economics, Vol. 63, no. 3, p. 311—329.
28. Palmowski, T., Tarkowski, M. 2016, Development of Sea Port in Gdynia, Balt. Reg., Vol. 8, no. 3, p. 49—55. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2016-3-4.
29. Razin, A., Rubinstein, Y. Sadka, E....
Gas infrastructure development in the countries of East Baltic as a way to increase energy security
... the long term.
1. Grigoriev, L. M. 2005, Konkurencija i sotrudnichestvo: jekonomicheskie perspektivy Vostochnoj Baltiki [Competition and Cooperation: Economic Perspectives Eastern Baltic], Moscow, Izdatel'stvo «Evropa», 68 p.
2. Grigas, A. 2012,... ... postimees.ee/1039866/fond-prirody-podal-v-sud-na-paldiski/ (accessed 25 December 2012).
10. Kosmynina, Т. 2011, Tallinnskij port i Elering pristupili k proektirovaniju terminala szhizhennogo gaza [Port of Tallinn and Elering started designing LNG terminal],...
The influence of the transport factor on the investment competitiveness of coastal regions in the European part of Russia.
... classical economic and geographical research methods, the authors come to the conclusion that result-wise the regions under study are heterogeneous.
Gumenyuk I. S., Samusenko D. N.
coastal regions, European Russia, factors of regional development, transport system, foreign direct investment
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
... 2, p. 28—43.
6. Druzhinin, A. G. 2016 "Marine component" of Russian social geography: traditions and innovations, Izvestiya RAN. Seriya geograficheskaya [Regional Research of Russia], no. 6, p. 7—16. (in Russ.)
7. Slack, B. 1989, The port service industry in an environment of change, Geoforum, Vol. 20, no. 4, p. 447—457.
8. Porter, M. E. 1990, The Competitive Advantage of Nations, New York.
9. Enright, M. J., Roberts, B. H. 2001, Regional clustering in Australia, Australian Journal of Management, Special Issue, no. 26, p. 65—86.
10. Lofgren, O. 2008, Regionauts: The transformation of cross-border ...
Russian-Estonian Economic and Investment Cooperation During the Crisis: Dynamics and Possibilities
3. Krupnyj rossijskij investor prismatrivaetsja k Sillamjajeskomu portu [A major Russian investor eyeing Sillamae port], 2014, Postimees, 4 September.
4. Kuznetsov, A. V. 2008, Evroregiony: polveka «maloj» integracii [Euroregions: half ... ... Prognosis, p. 123—126.
Russia, Estonia, economic cooperation, trade balance, foreign direct investments, sanctions, competition among jurisdictions
The Baltic economic model: some results of the 1990—2015 transformations
... market], Warsaw.
12. Grigoryev, L. М. 2005, Konkurencija i sotrudnichestvo: jekonomicheskie perspektivy Vostochnoj Baltiki [Competition and cooperation: economic prospects of Eastern Baltic], Moscow.
13. Grigoryev, L. М., Ivashchenko, А. S. (eds.),... ... Vlast' [Power], no. 3.
32. Chetyrehmesjachnyj gruzooborot portov stran Baltii umen'shilsja na 6,4% [The four turnover of Baltic ports decreased by 6.4%], 2015, Buhgalterskie novosti [Accounting news], available at: http://rup.ee/rus/novosti/ekonomika-i-biznes/chetyrekhmesiachnyi-gruzooborot-portov-stran-baltii-umenshilsia-na-6-4 ...