Spatial Planning in the European Union: Practices to Draw on in Russia
... involvement of civil society in project evaluation. At the same time, it is important to take into account the features of Russian natural and socioeconomic conditions.
Chistobaev A. I., Fedulova S. I.
space, territory, urban planning, projects, planning principles, best practices, civil society
Key Strategies of Development of Research Tools and Methods for Marine Spatial Planning
... in Russia, since the relevant legal framework is largely absent. Spatial planning shares a number of features with marine planning, especially when it comes to the tools, principles, and methods. The differences mainly concern characteristics of the planning object; principles of delineating the borders of territories and water areas; and the authorities responsible for regulation. The use of marine space, its parts, and sea (water) is covered by a number of laws of the Russian Federation. However, a mechanism for ...
Spatial planning in the European Union and the Russian Federation
This article analyzes the principles of spatial planning, which form the basis for this type of urban development in the countries of the European Union (EU) and in the Russian Federation. The following principles are considered and compared for both territories: 1) promotion of territorial cohesion ...
Baltic Cooperation in Marine Spatial Planning
... systems. We describe the key stages of the process, which is regulated by the EU standards on the one hand and affected by the activity of such organisations as VASAB and HELCOM, on the other. In this article, we examine basic documents defining the principles and scope of marine planning and analyse recent research works into spatial development. We conclude that marine spatial planning is a principal tool of the EU’s integrated policy. Many European countries of the Baltic region are seeking cooperation with Russia to preserve ...
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
... okruzhayushchaya sreda Kaliningradskoy oblasti [Oil and the environment of the Kaliningrad region], Vol. 1, 360 p.
18. NIIPGradostroitel'stva - Vnedreniye ekologicheskikh printsipov v territorial'noye planirovaniye Rossii [[Implementation of the environmental principles in the Russian territorial planning], 2014, EkoRus 2014, Report on the 3rd stage of the project EkoRus], available at: http://www.ioer.de/fileadmin/internet/IOER_Projekte/EkoRuss (accessed 01.11.2014).
19. Sivkov, V. V., Zotov, S. I., Kuz'mina, E. V., 2004, Otsenka ekologicheskoy ...
Geographical factors as a principle of strategic planning of municipal entities
This articles deals with the generally accepted principles that should be used by the developers of strategic documents as guidelines. The author pays particular attention to ... ... explaining their importance for the municipal entities of the Kaliningrad region and comes to the conclusion that strategic planning of the development of municipal entities should be based on the geographical features of territory that are prevalent ...
Marine Spatial Planning: Theoretical Aspects
In this article, I consider marine spatial planning (MSP) as a complex of analyses, calculations, and evaluations aimed to prove feasibility of economic activities and contribute ... ... to evaluating the natural resource potential and performing calculations for relevant aquaterritorial structures. The basic principles of the geographical division of marine geosystems are the following ones: identifying relatively integrated marine ...
Similarities and differences in curricula of a bachelor’s degree in oceanology at the universities in St Petersburg, Klaipeda, and Kaliningrad
... Reformy vysshej shkoly i principy Bolonskogo processa v sisteme rossijskogo obrazovanija [Reform of higher education and the principles of the Bologna process in the Russian education system], Social'naja politika i sociologija [Social Policy and Sociology],... ... Lefsted, Ya.-I., Weiler, G. 1990, Razvitie ljudskih resursov i planirovanie obrazovanija [Human resource development and education planning], Perspektivy. Voprosy obrazovanija [Prospects. Education Matters], Vol. 69, no. 1, pp. 9—26.
37. Sherry, N. S., Simaeva,...
Urban Development Programme of the Kaliningrad Region
The development of the architectural and urban planning policy in the Kaliningrad region requires the elaboration of a long-term strategy based on the principles of sustainable development. This strategy aims at creating a favourable living environment and achieving a balance of economic, social and environmental interests.
Градостроительный кодекс РФ от 29 декабря ...
Russia’s Coastal Zone as a Social and Geographic Phenomenon: Conceptualisation and Delimitation
... Tamozhennaya politika Rossii na Dal'nem Vostoke, no. 4, p. 76—89.
28. Gogoberidze, G. G., Lednova, Yu. A. 2014, Vozmozhnosti primeneniya KUPZ i printsipov morskogo prostranstvennogo planirovaniya v Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Possible applications of the principles of ICZM and marine spatial planning in the Russian Federation], Regional'naya ekologiya, no. 1—2, p. 141—144.
29. The Situation in Europe’s Coastal Zones. [Elektronnyy resurs], 2013, available at: http://europa.eu.int/comm/environment/iczm/situation.htm (accessed 20.09.2013)....
Darwinism as the Missing Link in Kant’s Critical Philosophy
... the difficulties in Kant’s presentation of his plan and, accordingly, the implicit reason for the critical attitude to this plan on the part of many contemporary philosophers stem from the fact that he had no theoretical link at his disposal which would ... .... The Evolution of Epistemology to Evolutionary Epistemology: Two Modern Re-Interpretations of Immanuel Kant’s Fundamental Principles of Transcendental Philosophy. Edinburgh: HARALEX Publishing House.
Howell, R., 2013. Kant and Kantian Themes in Recent ...
Social attitudes as a factor of delinquent behaviour in the underage
... Behav. 1988. № 4. P. 255—264.
29. Patterson G. R., Stouthamer-Loeber M. The correlation of family management practices and delinquency // Child Development. 1984. № 55. Р. 1299—1307.
aggression, antisocial behavior, delinquency, principle of aggrega¬tion, family, socialization, social attitudes, planned behavior
Cultural and landscape zoning in the North- West Russia
... Russian geography of culture is the authors' variant of taxonomy of historical and cultural complexes and the formulation of basic principles of historical and cultural zoning at different hierarchical levels. The research results can be applied, first of all,... ... projects aimed at the protection and use of territorial cultural heritage in the framework of comprehensive schemes of territorial planning of the country's regions.
1. Zakharova, К. F. 1970, Dialektnoe chlenenie russkogo jazyka [Dialectal division of the ...
Evolution of International Research Cooperation models in the Contemporary Foreign Policy Environment
This article focuses on the principle models of international research and academic cooperation. The author divides international academic cooperation into ... ... centrov» [Order of the Government of the Russian Federation on October 29, 2012 №2006-p "On approval
of the action plan for the development and competitiveness of the leading universities of Russia among the world's scientific and educational ...
Western border regions of Russia: delimitation, structure, typology
... continuous-discrete, dynamic, multi-scale, transboundary socio-geographical phenomenon. I pay particular attention to the principles of, and approaches to, the delimitation of western border regions. As a result, I classify seventeen constituent ... ... развития Российской Федерации : [офиц. сайт]. URL:
(дата обращения: 10.12.2018).
32. Трансграничное кластерообразование ...
Forms of International Cooperation in Environmental Education: the Experience of Saint Petersburg State University
..., Vestnik Permskogo universiteta, no. 6, p. 46—54. (In Russ.)
4. Benavides, L. G., Arredodo, V. 1992, To a new paradigm of planning in education, Perspektivy. Voprosy obrazovaniya, Vol. 77, no. 1/2, p. 123—136. (In Russ.)
5. Bologna Declaration. European ... ... razvitiya], p. 26—30. (In Russ.)
8. Lomanov, P. N. 2008, Improving the training of specialists on the basis of the Bologna principles, Uroven' zhizni naseleniya regionov Rossii, no. 10, p. 41—51. (In Russ.)
9. Movchan, V. N. 2010, Problems of ecological ...
A unified and harmonised European law and its impact on third countries
... 150, p. 21, laying down quality standards for cucumber.
7. Commission, A. 2003, More Coherent European Contract Law, An Action Plan. COM, 68 final.
8. Council Regulation (EC) N 1206/2001 of 28 May 2001 on cooperation between the courts of the Member States ... ... recognition of 17 July 2006, 2006, COM, 400 final.
21. Green Paper on Succession and Wills of 1 March 2005, 2005, COM, 65 final.
22. Principles of European Contract Law // Commission on European Contract Law, available at: http://frontpage.cbs.dk/law/commission_on_european_contract_law/ ...
The role of International trade in improving the competitiveness of Saint Petersburg
... imagined and experienced, London, 269 p.
8. Moilanen, T., Rainisto, S. 2008, How to brand nations, cities and destinations: A planning book for place branding, London, 188 p.
9. Bazhenov, Yu. N., Nikulchenkov, K. E. 2009, Competitiveness of the Economies ... ... Vol. 4, no. 1, p. 52—59. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-1-6.
12. Baransky, N. N. 1980, Nauchnye printsipy geografii [Scientific principles of geography], Part 1, Moscow, p. 79—86. (in Russ.)
13. Vazhenin, S. G., Vazhenina, I. S. 2016, Konkurentsiya, sotrudnichestvo ...
The Legal Regulation of the EU Immigrant Integration Policy
... national legislation. I conclude that the system of legal regulation of immigrant integration in the EU is two-tier. General principles are established at the Union level and legally binding rules are formulated at national levels.
1. Апанович ... ... об интеграции беженцев. URL:
(дата обращения: 10.05.2018).
8. Action Plan on the integration of third country nationals Brussels Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the ...
The Baltics on Their Way towards a Circular Economy
... “green” economy [Ustoichivoe razvitie i «zelenaya» ekonomika], no. 71, p. 23—34. (In Russ.)
2. Mashukova, B. S. 2016, Basic principles of the cyclical economy (economy of a closed cycle), European Science, Vol. 17, no. 7, p. 14—16. (In Russ.)
3. Allwood,... ... Towards Industrial Ecology: Sustainable Development as a Concept of Ecological Modernization, Journal of Environmental Policy and Planning, Vol. 2, no. 4, p. 78. DOI:
25. Jackson, C., Watkins, E. 2012, EU waste law: the ...
Network Transformations in Economy
... similarities between Rus sian and international approaches to identifying interactions of economic systems based on the network principle. The paper focuses on the types of networks widely used in the economy. The authors analyze the transformation of business ... ... Research. 1992. № 29. P. 5—17.
33. Jadjev H., Browne J. The extended enterprise — a context for manufacturing // Production Planning and Control. 1998. № 9 (3). P. 216—29.
34. Jarillo J. C. Strategic Networks: Creating the Bordeless Organization....
Georges Gurvitch and Sergey Hessen on the Possibility of Forming Social Unity
... introduction by S. Lukes. Translation by W. D. Halls. Basingstoke, Hampshire: Palgrave Macmillan.
Ehrlich, E., 1913. Fundamental Principles of the Sociology of Law. Translated by W. L. Moll; with an introduction by R. Pound; with a new introduction by K. ... ... Präludien. Aufsätze und Reden zur Einleitung in die Philosophie. Tübingen: Mohr Siebeck, pp. 380-413.
Woytinsky, W., 1935. Planned Economy and Modern Labor Movement. Sovremennye zapiski / Annales contemporaines, 25, pp. 361-380 (In Rus.)
The boundaries of the territorial community
... № 34. P. 535—547.
35. Asheim B. T. Industrial districts as ‘learning regions’: A condition for prosperity // European Planning Studies. 1996. № 4. P. 379—400.
36. Asheim B. T. Industrial districts, inter-firm co-operation and endogenous technological ... ... in slippery space: A typology of industrial districts // Economic Geography. 1996. № 72(3). P. 293—313.
64. Marshall A. Principles of Economics. L., 1952. P. 627.
65. Moore J. F. Predators and prey: A new ecology of competition // Harvard Business ...