An Attempt to the economic and geographical analysis of the differentiation of the Russian Federation subjects on of the level and dynamics of the retail trade development
... development of retail trade in the context of the subjects of the Russian Federation are highly differentiated. Differentiation is influenced both by the income level of the population and by other factors, since there is no functional dependence between per capita income and the volume of per capita retail trade. Even weaker is the connection between the dynamics of these indicators. The article reveals regional features of the level and dynamics of retail turnover in the context of subjects of the Russian Federation ...
On Economic Asymmetry in Russia
... disparity between the productivity of regional economies. The research on the correlation between gross regional product and per capita taxable capacity in the constituents of RF conducted in 2000 and 2007 revealed the disproportions of both objective economic ... ... asymmetry, gross regional product, taxable capacity, interbudget relations,socioeconomic development, economic area, vertical income balance.
Processes of convergence and divergence in the regions of the European Union: features and qualimetry
... the Cohesion Fund aiming to reduce regional disparities. The present analysis and the assessment of convergence processes (GDP per capita at purchasing power parity) in the EU regions of NUTS-1, -2, -3 levels in 1995 -2009/2010 help demonstrate the efficiency ... ... Union, EconPapers: Development and Comp Systems, 0402002.
16. Förster, M., Jesuit, D., Smeeding, T. Regional Poverty and Income Inequality in Central and Eastern Europe: Evidence from the Luxembourg Income Study. In: Kanbur, R, Venables, A. J. (eds),...
Structural Changes in the Economy of the Russian Northwest: Spatial Dimension
... methodology for identifying the development of the regional economic sectors using the ‘gross value added index’ calculated per capita and per sector against the national average. The article presents the analysis of the structural changes in the NWFD gross regional ... ... regions are proposed.
1. Gluschenko, K. P. 2010, Issledovaniya neravenstva po dokhodam mezhdu rossiyskimi regionami [Studies on income inequalities among Russian regions], Region: ekonomika i sotsiologiya [Region: Economics and Sociology], no.4, p. 88—119....
Competitive effects of low trade barriers: evaluations for the Kaliningrad region
... was found in the course of a comparative analysis of price levels in the regions of the Northwest Federal district: the cost of the standard set of consumer goods and services in the Kaliningrad region is lower than the level defined by the regional per capita income.
1. Avdasheva, S. B., Shastitko, A. E. 2010, Konkurentnaja politika: sostav, struktura, sistema [Competition policy: the composition, structure, system], Sovremennaja konkurencija [Modern competition], no. 19 (1), p. 5—20.
2. Golovanova, S....
Human Development Index as a Tool to Assess Social Development in the Baltic States
... no. 4, p. 285—287. (in Russ.)
2. Bubis, I. V., Gilyazetdinova, K. R., Dyukina, T. O. 2014, On the relationship between GDP per capita, the index of happiness, the index of human development and the index of environmental efficiency, Prilozhenie matematiki ... ... Regional Science, Vol. 83, p. 139—164
15. Grimm, M., Harttge, K., Klasen, S. Misselhorn, M. 2008, A human development index by income groups, World Development, no. 36(12), p. 2527—2546.
16. Happy Planet Inde, available at: